All Comments on 'Mistaken Identity'

by Storytrek

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That's it?? 2* When you write a story finish it so the readers don't waste their time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Decent, but if it isn’t part one, I don’t see the point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

way too calm. Had my wife told me she fucked my brother in law and my brother in law said he knew it but continued? I would have been hitting him so hard I would be in jail for certain. The wife was wrong but drunk. However, she was not so drunk she couldn't walk to the couch in a totally different house and how can she be so drunk, tv light only or not, as to not recognize it was not her husband is bullshit. Brother inlay has no excuse as he was sober but horny.

Divorce is in order here as screwing the SIL means nothing, really. She wants it and BIL doesn't care so no real revenge. After divorce or during divorce screw the SIL anyway. That would bother the wife as she loses husband and knows her sister is doing the soon to be ex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

no thanks... dealing with a stupid drunken mistake by compounding it is idiotic, not erotic.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

twins. So many possibilities

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A fairly decent setup with potential to go a few ways, but I must admit that just stopping was not one that I expected. I also must admit that it's a pretty disappointing choice and my rating reflects that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Phil should have kicked John's ass. He was sober and chose to continue having sex after he knew it was not his wife.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

5 stars... pretty good for a short one, and it plays to the fantasy I think most guys have if they ever knew - or know of - twin girls of datable/fuckable age !

I know it's one of mine, having the pleasure of knowing three sets of - very attractive- identical twin girls in the past...

There have also been a number of stories on Lit about twins and even triplets switching off their husband's and/or boyfriends that were very well done. Somewhere in LW, some were in other categories, and somewhere better than others.

I think this one was pretty good...

tralan69ertralan69erabout 1 year ago

Ridiculous but funny.

Thank you for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't waste your time reading this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very interesting twist to the normal LW stories. I'd love to see a followup to where Phil does get to bang Jean. And Jan should have to eat her pussy. After all, there's always interest to pay on a loan.

5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh HELL NO! Just not getting one divorce would be a monumental challenge. If they go down the swapping road there will be two divorces. Should have gotten one of the two women to get a small tattoo somewhere to tell them apart. If they refuse, it's a divorce. If they both get the same tattoo, it's a divorce. Who would want to live in a constant state of agitation for the rest of their lives? The stress alone would put you in an early grave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If both sisters are exactly the same, why couldn't John stop?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love identical twin stories. This was a laugh, thanks for writing this.

nestorb30nestorb30about 1 year ago

Conflicted on how I feel about this story

Bargyn1Bargyn1about 1 year ago

Silly maybe, I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not happy. At least it was short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kind of dumb, but thanks for the effort. The two offended spouses should go off and fuck, or at least claim they did, just to end the Sword of Damocles hanging over everyone's head. Otherwise the marriages will eventually die. Thanks for the effort.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 1 year ago

That was … different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Started well with a fun idea, but didn't go anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The other spouses accepted too easily

Sounds like beginning of swingers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStorytrek@Storytrek
I'm a retired firefighter. I've led a pretty exciting life. Wrote my first (Leaving Cowtown) seven years ago. Since then I've been writing somewhat less graphic tales. I have a novel finished with a sequel in the works, plus a few dozen short stories. The short stories will be...