Mistaken Identity, Brandi Love

Story Info
Man meets a mystery woman who looks like his porn star.
7.2k words
4.56
4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistaken Identity, Brandi Love

A simple guy goes to extreme measures to have sex with his favorite porn star, Brandi Love.

After watching her online starring in hundreds of XXX-rated videos, unbelievably, it all started when I happened to see my favorite porn star on the street. At least, I think that I did. I thought it was her. Looking exactly like her, if not her, then, she's her doppelganger.

F F F

My name is David. I live in Texas. With one drink plenty enough for me, I do drink but I only drink the good, top shelf stuff. I slowly sip it while enjoying it. I don't smoke. I don't take drugs. I don't chase after women. I don't gamble. Admittedly, I'm boring.

My only vice, I watch porn. I enjoy watching porn. I love watching porn. I watch a lot of porn. Not bothering anyone, not hurting anyone, watching porn within the privacy of my own home is my thing. Proud of it, and with apologies to no one, I spend hours every day watching porn.

With me living alone, whether reading erotic stories, watching beautiful women sucking and fucking cock, and/or having sex with other women, as long as my subjects are over the age of 18-years-old, I enjoy masturbating over pornographic material. Not having a girlfriend in my life, use it or lose it, masturbation keeps my pecker in shape. Always working, I watch porn in the early morning and late at night. Then, once I'm at work, not easy to do, I put porn out of my mind. Oddly enough, instead of sexually exciting me, watching porn relaxes me.

I'm just an average working man. I live in the country and, unless I'm working from home, which sometimes I do, I commute to the city every weekday.

At the top of my paygrade, I work as a Cad Cam, graphic designer/draftsman. I've been working at the same job for fifteen-years. Doing what I love to do, and doing something that excites my creativity, I draw and design all day.

I'm not rich but with no wife monetarily sucking me dry or children to support, I'm able to save most of my paycheck. I can afford to whatever I need, and buy whatever I want. I'm more than comfortable. I'm happy. How many married men with children can say that?

I don't have to pay for endless medical emergencies, doctors, orthodontists, ophthalmologists, and dentists visits, back to school clothes, food to feed four or five, and orthodontic braces. I don't have to save for college tuitions. With more newly married couples electing not to have children, having children is expensive.

Not counting what I donate to charity, whatever I earn is my money to spend however I want to spend it. Not having a nagging, unhappy wife with a shoe or clothes fetish or spoiled, rotten children who always want more, not even having a pet to feed and take to the veterinarian, I live alone.

F F F

I have a new car, a Toyota Camry, and a new truck, a Ford 150. I commute back and forth to work in my car unless it's in the shop, which it seldom is, then I'll drive the truck. Both vehicles are very dependable. I use the truck mostly for hauling or moving things, otherwise it stays in my garage.

I have my fun car, a 2005, cherry red, Ford Thunderbird, the last year for the Thunderbird. I love that car. I've always wanted a convertible.

Ever since 1956, the first time that I saw one, in the way that people lusted over the Mustang the first time they saw one in 1964, I lusted over the Thunderbird. The Thunderbird has always been my dream car. I've always wanted a Thunderbird.

Thelma and Louise drove a 1956 Thunderbird over the cliff. Robert Urich, as Dan Tanner drove a 1957 Thunderbird in Vegas$. Her first role, Suzanne Somers, as the hot blonde, drove a white '56 Thunderbird in the movie American Graffiti directed by George Lucas. Back in 2021, Annette Funicello of the Mickey Mouse Club, her red, 1957 T-Bird was sold at auction.

Marilyn Monroe drove a '56 T-Bird in Some Like it Hot. Her '56 T-Bird sold for $490,000 at auction. Halle Berry drove a 2002 T-Bird in the James Bond movie, Die Another Day. Going all the way back to the American Indians, in the way that a Phoenix is reborn from its own ashes, a Thunderbird is the spirit of thunder, lightning, and rain. The Thunderbird is a huge bird in the mythology of certain American Indian peoples.

Careful of Sunday drivers and old fogies out driving their Lincoln Town Cars and big boat, '80's Buicks and Oldsmobiles, I drive the T-Bird only on weekends. I live in a comfortable, two-bedroom, two bath house, with a three-car garage, that has plenty of land. Except for a good woman to suck my cock and fuck me, I have everything that I need to live a happy life.

If I was a Texas cowboy, I'd have a horse. Yet, I'd rather saddle up and drive my Thunderbird. Glad that I'm not a cowboy, there's no horse that can go as fast and take me as far on a bag of oats as my Thunderbird.

F F F

Unable to help myself and with me thinking of her all of the time, I sexually lust over women who are out of my reach. Alas, isn't that always the case? We sexually lust over what we can't have. The best women are not only elusive but also are impossible to bed.

Instead of sexually lusting over a friend, a neighbor, an old classmate, a co-worker, a movie star, or a celebrity, I sexually lust over a porn star. I sexually lust over a wicked whore who'd have sex with anyone, whether man or woman, for money. With me watching so much porn, probably, too much porn, making perfect sense, why wouldn't I sexually lust over a porn star? Yet, the porn star that I loved watching is my favorite porn star.

The woman of my forbidden, lustful, sexual desire is Brandi Love. Not her real name, of course, Brandi Love is her XXX-video, roleplay name. She earned her living making XXX-rated internet videos on porn sites. As of 2022, her net worth is a staggering eight-million-dollars.

'Wow! They actually pay this woman to have sex,' I thought. 'Where do I get a job like that? I'd work for nothing.'

That's a lot of money for stripping naked to suck and fuck cock. That's a lot of money from horny men throwing their hard-earned money at her. I'll be lucky to earn a million-dollars over my twenty-year working career, possibly more, if I work for thirty or forty years. Yet, I'm hoping to retire early and live off of my retirement pay and my Social Security.

F F F

'Wow! Brandi Love is worth eight-million-dollars from making porn videos,' I thought. 'How about that?'

I guess there's lot of men like me who love watching porn. Only, unlike them, just as I'd never pay for sex, with so much free porn out there, I'd never pay to watch porn. Then, again, I'd pay to have sex with Brandi Love. I'd give my right arm to have sex with her, that is, after I had sex with her. I'd need my right arm to sufficiently fuck her.'

With her having made dozens of such videos, and with her having 2.1 million followers on porn sites and nearly a million followers on Twitter, she's famous on the Internet. Of course, she is. Whoever sees her, especially without her clothes, while she's having sex, loves her.

How could anyone not love Brandi Love? She's beautiful. She's sexy. She's shapely. I love her.

After doing some Internet research, I discovered that her real name is Traci Lynn Livermore. Certainly, even though her real last name may attest to that in the way of smelly Liverwurst cheese, Traci Lynn Livermore is no smelly piece of cheese. She's a hot tamale.

A member of the AVN Adult Video News, and XRCO, X-Rated Critic Organization, hall of fame, she's a beautiful, 5' 10", dyed blonde woman with big, brown, beautiful eyes. She has huge double D, cup breasts, and a shapely ass that will make grown men bite their fists and cry whenever she walks by. As if she's from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, she's the modern day version of the woman from Ipanema.

'Tall and tan and young and lovely,

The Girl from Ipanema goes walking,

And when she passes, each one she passes goes 'Ahh.

When she walks she's like a samba,

That swings so cool and sways so gently that,

When she passes, each one she passes goes, 'Ohh.'

F F F

When I meet a woman who has captured my immediate, sexual attraction and/or love interest, in the way that I wear my heart on my sleeve, I can't help but think that I'm meeting someone special. Indeed, Brandi Love is special. She's very special to me.

Certainly, she must be special for me to be sexually and/or romantically attracted to her. Only, with so many women out there, tens of millions of women, finding the right woman is like finding a needle in a haystack, or a specific fish in the ocean. Luck, kismet, fate, and/or destiny must play a role in finding Miss Right. With so many divorces, fifty-percent of the time, the woman that we thought was right for us, is wrong for us.

Then, when I least expected it, as if finding love, I saw the woman of my sexual desire in person and out walking on the street. At first, even though I did a doubletake, I didn't recognize her. Then, when I looked at her closer, and stared at her, she looked so familiar. Oddly enough, unable to immediately place her, I felt as if I knew her. Then, seeing her beyond her dark glasses and her oversized hat, I realized that the woman that I had just seen is my favorite porn star, Brandi Love.

'Fuck me,' I thought. 'That's Brandi Love!'

F F F

I jogged to catch up to her. Not wanting to scare or startle her, I followed her while maintaining my distance and while staring at her backside doing a samba in her short skirt. Not surprisingly, every man she passed looked at her. No matter if he was with his wife, his girlfriend, his lover, or his mother, he turned to stare at her.

Typically, with so many women short and fat, most men don't usually see a 6' 1" shapely and sexy woman in heels. With so many women having B cup breasts, men don't usually see a woman with enormous double D cup breasts. With so many women out of shape, they don't normally see a woman with a trimmed and toned waist, and a round and shapely ass.

'Brandi Love! Holy smokes! What are the odds of seeing my favorite porn star on the street?'

Daring myself to stop her and talk to her, what are the odds that she'd stop and talk to me? Daring myself to invite her for a drink, what are the odds that she'd agree to have a drink with me,' thought David? 'I'd love to sit and talk to her as if she was my porn star lover.'

Surprising me, she stopped to talk to me. Shocking me, she accepted my invitation for a drink. She sat in a booth across from me while smiling at me. I'll be masturbating over Brandi Love sitting across from me in a booth while talking to me and smiling at me for the rest of my horny life.

Alas and unfortunately, as I discovered when talking to her over a drink, she was 18-years younger than me. Moreover, she was married. She had a husband and children. They lived in New York and she lived in Texas.

She lived close to her adult videos production studio. In the way that a professional football player lived close to the stadium where he played, and then traveled home after the season, she traveled back to New York when her production schedule ended. I felt bad for her children being separated from their mother for so long. Yet, with her bringing home the bacon, as much as I'm aware that money can't replace love, but they wouldn't enjoy their luxurious lifestyle without their mother's million dollar income.

Yet, even though she's married, she had no sexual interest in an older man unless he had a mid-six figure income. That is to say that, even though she's married, she'd date a rich man. With her making me wish that I was rich, literally, this woman would suck and fuck anyone for the right amount of money.

Unfortunately, she immediately shut me down. Yet, again, her stopping to talk to me and have a drink with me was something that I'll be dreaming about her and sexually fantasizing over her for the rest of my life. I was beyond being thrilled that she'd have a drink with me and talk to me while looking at me with her big, brown, beautiful eyes. If that wasn't enough, lighting up the room, she brightened my day with her big, beautiful smile. Her husband is a lucky man to be married to her.

F F F

Yet, unsure if it was her that I was talking to or someone who looked like her, who is this woman, I wondered? This woman that I saw on the street looked just like my favorite porn star, Brandi Love. With her looking so very much like her, it must be her. It has to be her. How can it not be her? Only, daring not to ask her, I didn't want to insult her and ruin any relationship, whether a sexual one or a friendship one, that I may have with her.

'Excuse me, but are you a porn star? Do you star in XXX-rated porn videos? Do you suck and fuck cock for money? Have you had sex with dozens of men on camera? Have you had lesbian sex with women? Have you had group sex, did a circle jerk, and been gangbanged? Are you a whore,' I thought?

I could never ask her that. As embarrassing for me as it would be humiliating for her, I'd ruin everything by that line of questioning. Instead of thinking of me as a potential lover, she'd think of me as a demented pervert. She'd think of me as a dirty, old man. She'd never have anything to do with me. She'd never talk to me again.

Yet, with her sitting across from me, as if she was my woman for a few minutes, she melted me every time she looked at me and smiled. Before she sat in the booth, I already had an erection from seeing the huge size of her enormous breasts that filled her blouse and the shape of her beautiful ass that danced beneath her skirt. Lucky booth. I wish I was the booth and she was sitting on my face.

'Oh, my God, as if this booth has a tongue, I'm having a sexual orgasm from sitting on this booth,' I imagined her saying.

Then, I imagined her standing to stare at the booth and finding me there instead.

'David! What are you doing there? Were you just eating my pussy, you bad man,' I imagine her saying with a laugh.

F F F

'Brandi Love,' I thought. 'I just saw Brandi Love. I love Brandi Love. I want Brandi Love. Is this woman really Brandi Love walking around within the masses incognito while wearing dark glasses and an oversized hat? No way. Is this her? She can't be her, can she be?'

I watched her remove her dark glasses. Then, I watched her remove her hat and fluff out her hair with her practiced hand. I imagined her fluffing out her hair before she leaned over to blow me. I imagined cumming in her mouth. I imagined cumming all over her face, in her beautiful, dyed, blonde hair, and across her humongous, naked breasts when giving her a cum bath.

After doing a doubletake, even after she removed her sunglasses and hat, I still didn't know if she was my beloved porn star. Is she Brandi Love or isn't she? I wasn't sure. With people looking different in person than on the computer screen, I couldn't tell. Even with and without the dark glasses and wide brimmed hat, she looked just like her.

Brandi Love, not her real name, made a lot of porn videos on XVideos and XHampster, as well as other porn sites. Some of the X-rated videos she made are, MILF Brandi Love, MILF in trouble, and MILF can't resist cheating with 4 BBC's. She also made Stepmom sneaks on stepson with blowjob, BangBros Brandi Love, Brandi Love is the stepmom we all need in our lives, Brandi Love enjoys the sun, the pool, and young cock. A real whore that I'd love to fuck, she had made dozens of porn videos.

I wondered how her husband felt about his wife making porn videos while stroking, sucking, and fucking a multitude of horny, young men. With her worth eight-million dollars, maybe he doesn't care. Maybe, he's okay with his wife having extramarital sex as long as she brings home the money.

"Show me the money," said Rod Tidwell, played by Cuba Gooding, to his agent, Tom Cruise, as Jerry Maguire in Jerry Maguire.

Coincidence or not, after doing some internet research, my porn star's real name is Traci Lynn Livermore. Daring myself to do so, hoping that she'd stop and talk to me, I stopped this beautiful woman on the street. I didn't want to regret not stopping her. If only to talk to her, I needed to know if she was Brandi Love or a woman who looked a Hell of a lot like her.

F F F

"Hi, I'm David," I said, not wanting her to know that I recognized her from watching porn. "You look so familiar. I'm sure that I know you from somewhere. I'm sure that I've seen you somewhere before. Have we met?"

She smiled and shook her head no.

"No, we've never met," she said with another smile.

I loved her smile. She had such a beautiful smile. Her smile softened my heart and hardened my cock. While suspecting who she was, I laughed a nervous, little laugh.

"I'm sure we've met before," I said while hoping that she'd confess that she was a famous Internet porn star. "May I ask your name?"

She smiled again. If she wasn't beautiful enough before she smiled, she was even more beautiful when she smiled. I'd love to have her smile at me every morning and every night. Better than sunshine on a bright and sunny day, her smile would remove the gloom of a rainy day. I'd love to live with her beautiful smile brightening my day every day.

"My name is Traci Lynn Lexington," she said.

'Hmm. That's odd. Traci Lynn Lexington and not Traci Lynn Livermore? Interesting,' I thought. 'I looked at her while wondering if she had given me her real name or an alias that she used when meeting creeps like me.'

F F F

With both women who looked so much alike having nearly identical names, I wondered if this was just a coincidence.

'I think not. She gave me a false name,' I thought. 'She has to be my favorite porn star. How could she not be? She looks exactly like her.'

It was difficult to tell the height of a woman when they're wearing high heels. Yet, with her nearly as tall as my 6' 4" height in her heels, without her heels, she looked to be about 5' 10" tall, the same height as Brandi. Again, hard to guess a woman's weight, with her built like a Playboy Playmate model of the year, they appeared to be the same weight and have the same shapely and sexy figure, too.

The main difference between Brandi and Traci, is that Brandi's breasts were surgically enhanced whereas Tracie's breasts are natural. Only, unless I outright asked her if she had cosmetically altered breasts or had natural breasts, unless I saw them with my own eyes and felt them with my horny hands, I'd never know. Nonetheless, I'd love to see her naked breasts, touch her naked boobs, feel her big tits, and fondle her giant hooters while sucking her erect nipples.

Looking for as many differences as I looked for similarities, Brandi constantly worked out in the gym to maintain her athletic, porn star body. Conversely, as I discovered by talking to her, Tracie just tried to eat healthy and did some exercise but not fanatically. In that regard they're different.

Unable to help myself, I stared down at her abundant breasts. She appeared to have the same 36 double D, breast cup size as the real Traci Lynn. She had the same dyed, blonde hair, the same brown eyes, and the same sexy and shapely body. Yet, something undeniable, whoever she was, she was even more beautiful in person than she was on my computer screen.'

What's even weirder is that Traci Lynn Lexington looked exactly like Traci Lynn Livermore. Their names are nearly identical, too. They not only shared the same first and middle names but also, they have the same monograms. With them looking exactly like one another, what are the odds of that? They looked like identical twins.

Truth be told, we all have a twin somewhere in the world. Have I discovered Traci Lynn Livermore's twin in Traci Lynn Lexington? With more than 29-million people living in Texas, what are the odds of that? That would be too hard to believe. It would be easier to believe that they are both the same woman.

12