Mistaken Identity, Brandi Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

F F F

After we talked for a bit, I discovered that she didn't live far from me. Unbelievably, I could walk to her house from my house. Forgetting that she was married, I asked her out on a date.

"With us living so close, maybe, we could go out to dinner and/or see a movie," I asked.

She gave me a polite smile.

"Sorry, but I don't date my neighbors," she said with a little laugh. "Besides, I'm married with children," she said, holding up her diamond ring.

'Neighbors? 'I'll move tomorrow,' I wanted to say but didn't want to appear needy.

Besides a romance breaker, she told me that she was married and had children. Yet, her being married and having children didn't seem to stop her from having onscreen sex with dozens of men. I can't count how many XXX-videos she's made while having sex with a different man or men in each one.

She gave me a warm smile that literally took my breath away. She made me wonder if I should carry around an oxygen tank when in her company. I'd need that when in the presence of her.

'Wait,' I imagined saying to her. 'Before you smile at me again, let me just take a breath of oxygen first. Ahh, that's better. Okay, smile away at me.'

F F F

"Besides, after you told me your age, you're too old for me," she said, making a face. "I don't date older men unless they're very wealthy," she said with an embarrassed laugh.

She looked at me and gave me that smile again while touching my hand with her hand. Brandi touched my hand. I'll never wash my hand again.

'Really? So, even though she's married with children, she'd date a man if he had enough zeros in his bank account. That's interesting,' I thought.

When she smiled at me again, I felt faint. My heart raced and my pulse skipped a beat. Seemingly being around this woman would be good for my health or bad for my health.

"We can be friends. I can never have enough friends," she said giving me that smile again. "Actually, I'd love to have a handyman in my neighborhood to help me with odd jobs. I'd be happy to pay you for your time."

'Handyman,' I thought? 'What the fuck? Do I look like a handyman? Am I wearing overalls and carrying tools? Okay, I'll be your handyman. I'd do anything to be near you, talk to you, and have you smile at me while I fix your plumbing.'

F F F

"Sure, I'm pretty handy to have around. I'd love to be your handyman," I said.

Not refusing to be her handyman, I just wanted to be around her, even if only as friends. Who knows, maybe one day when she felt lonely, horny, sexually frustrated, and/or was drunk, she'd change our platonic relationship to a sexual relationship.

'David. Help me,' I imagined her saying. 'I've sprung a leak. I'm all wet. Could you fix my leak by plugging me up with your plunger?'

Instead of her having a leaky pipe, I imagined her having a soaking, wet pussy. Only, she'd never want to have sex with me in the way that I'd love to have sex with her. I'd do anything to see her without her clothes while having sex with her beautiful, naked body.

"I'm embarrassed to say this but," she said anyway. "My husband and I having an open marriage. I date men but I only date men who have money," she said again.

Seemingly, she felt that she had to explain herself why she'd only dated men who were rich.

"Poor all my life, I don't want to be poor anymore," she said, showing me a sad face while slowly shaking her pretty head.

She looked up at me to give me a sad smile. I wanted to sit beside her. I wanted to put my arm around her. I wanted to hug her. I wanted to console her and to tell her that everything would be alright.

"While I still have my good looks and my shapely body, even though I'm married with children," she said with a dirty laugh. "This is my chance to find the rich man of my dreams," she said with another laugh. "I want a man who can lavish me with expensive gifts and luxurious trips," she said. "In exchange, I'll rock his world with sex, lots and lots of sex," she said with that big, bright smile.

F F F

Yet, nonetheless my age and my modest income, I enjoyed being around her. I loved her smile. Her beauty made my knees weak and my cock hard. She got my sense of humor and I got her sense of humor, too. If we can't be lovers, we can be friends. I'd settle for us being friends. I'd settle for me being her handyman. I'd settle to be in her company in anyway that I can.

Shortly after I met her, we exchanged phone numbers. I was now, officially, her regular handyman. Seemingly, I was always over her house, fixing her toilet, a leaky faucet, mowing her lawn, or fixing one of her appliances, and having a cup of coffee while talking to her afterward. Repairing something in her house gave me an excuse to visit with her.

Then, one evening, surprising me, she asked me out to dinner. First, she offered me a drink. The first time sitting on her sofa in the living room instead of sitting on a barstool in her kitchen, I relaxed on her couch.

Then, we were off to having supper together. Refusing me to pay, she insisted on paying. We dined every week. She always paid.

"After all of the handy help you've given me in caring for my house and my lawn, I can well afford to buy you a nice dinner. You earned it," she said with that smile.

Further surprising me, sometimes after dinner we visited a club that had a live band and dancing. I loved holding her in my arms. With us cheek to cheek as if we were lovers instead of friends, I loved slow dancing with her. Indeed, I was the luckiest handyman in the world to be slow dancing with the woman of my dreams and sexual fantasies, Brandi Love, my favorite porn star.

F F F

Then, one night, after dropping her off at her house after we had dinner, something she had never done, she invited me inside for a nightcap.

While I sat on her couch sipping a beer, she excused herself to slip into something more comfortable. I imagined her emerging from her bedroom wearing a short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe over it. I imagined that I could see through her nightgown as if she was naked. Unable to look away, all I could do was to stare. Then, she surprised me by calling me.

"David," she said.

That was all that she needed to say. I put my beer down on a coaster on the coffee table. Then, I stood and walked to her bedroom.

As if I was an actor in one of her porn videos, Traci Lynn rested on her bed naked. Taking her all in, I stared at her as I stared at my beloved porn star when on screen. I stared at her magnificent, massive breasts. I stared at her brown trimmed pussy.

With her resting on her side, I stared at the side of her beautiful, shapely ass. Then, surprising me again, she moved to her back and spread her legs wide open. Showing me a lot of glistening pink, I stared at her naked pussy.

F F F

"My work is done here," she said. "I've finished all of my shootings for several months. I'll be leaving for home tomorrow in New York. With you being so nice to fix whatever is broken, I wanted to give you a special reward," she said. "I wanted to repay your kindness by giving you what you clearly want," she said pausing to give me her big, beautiful smile. "I wanted to give you sex," she said.

I quickly removed my clothes as if they were on fire. She took me by my hand and pulled me on her bed. Wanting to take sexually care of her first, a place where I masturbated over imagining being, I made myself comfortable between her shapely thighs. I've always dreamt and sexually fantasized of fingering her pussy while licking her pussy. Even if she wasn't my beloved Brandi Love, I didn't care. She looked close enough to her that I pretended that she was.

While staring at her naked cunt, and taking the time to smell the musky aroma of her pink pussy, wanting to take my time, I didn't want to rush eating her. I fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. I rubbed her clit. I finger fucked her. I rubbed her G spot.

Determined to make her cum, I rubbed her clit faster. I rubbed her clit harder. I finger fucked her pussy while continuing to rub her G spot. I finger fucked her deeper. I made love to her with my fingers, with my tongue, and with my mouth. Not wanting her to forget me, I wanted to give her sexual pleasure. I hoped to give her the best oral sex that she ever had. Then, when I was just about to get lockjaw from licking her, she gasped.

"David! David! Don't stop fingering me. Don't stop licking me. Right there. That's it. Right there. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God," she said before arching her back, stretching her legs, and falling silent while enjoying the afterglow of sex.

F F F

While giving my jaw a rest, too, I allowed her to rest. Then, surprising me again, with her not nearly, sexually done with me, she mounted me. She moved her hand between my legs, wrapped her fingers around my cock, and stuck my engorged prick in her wet pussy. With a gentle hump, I was inside of her.

"Oh, my God," she said. "I've fucked a lot of cocks but while your cock is the biggest dick I've ever had, your cock is the perfect size to please me. All of those other monster cocks, although they may look appealing, they hurt my pussy too much. You feel just right," she said with a dirty laugh while wiggling her ass. "I can't wait to suck you after I fuck you," she said. "I can't wait to feel that monster in my mouth."

She slowly and passionately humped me while French kissing me and making love to me. Then, she humped me faster. She humped me harder. Traci Lynn fucked me. With her skilled in sex, she gave me the fucking of my life.

Not allowing her to have all of the fun, I rolled her over and fucked her. Arching my back, I humped her faster. Holding onto her hips, I humped her harder. She returned my fast and hard humps with my fast and hard humps. I fucked her in the way that I had never fucked another woman before. In the way that I'll never forget having sex with her, I wanted her to never forget having sex with me, too. Determined to give her another sexual orgasm, I continued fucking her.

"David! David! She said. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, David," she said. "Oh, my God, David. Oh, my God," she said.

Again, she arched her back and stiffened her legs. She fell silent while enjoying the afterglow of sex. After resting for several minutes, this sexually insatiable woman, moved halfway down the bed. While staring up at me with her big, beautiful, brown eyes, she took my erect cock in her hand before taking my big dick in her mouth. Whoever this woman was, she was blowing me. Not really caring who she was, whoever she was, she was sucking my cock.

Determined for me to cum in her mouth, she stroked me faster. She stroked me harder while sucking me deeper. While I continued imagining that I was having sex with Brandi Love, I exploded a huge load of cum in her beautiful mouth. She swallowed my cum. Then, as soon as she removed the pressure of her lips from my cock, unable to help myself from doing so, I ejaculated a second load of cum all over her pretty face, in her dyed, blonde hair, and across her surgically enhanced breasts.

The next day, as if she never existed but in my horny mind, she was gone. Her door was unlocked and her apartment was empty. Seemingly, she had disappeared forever. Never to see her again, I wondered where she lived in New York. I wondered if I went to New York if I'd stumble upon her in the way that I found her walking on a busy street in Texas.

F F F

Alas, even after moving home from Texas to New York, I discovered that she moved from New York to live in Las Vegas. I discovered that my Traci Lynn moved there five-years ago. Sadly, missing her company, not a card, not a phone call, not a text, or an email, I haven't seen nor heard from her since. Still not knowing, I wondered if Traci Lynn Lexington was really Traci Lynn Livermore. I wondered if she was, indeed, my porn star, Brandi Love. I wondered if I'd ever see her again.

Then, I thought, after accidentally bumping into who I thought was my porn star Brandi Love, I wondered how I could deliberately meet, see, talk to, and perhaps go out to dinner, and possibly, have sex with her again. My sexual fantasy come true to not only meet Brandi Love but also to finally discover if she really was my neighbor and not just someone who looked exactly like her, would be amazing. There must be a place where porn stars hang out with other porn stars. Only, where would that be?

When I searched online, I saw an advertisement for the AVN, the American, Adult Video Network Awards. Coincidentally, their convention was happening in Las Vegas from January 24th to January 27th at Resorts World. Hoping that Brandi Love would be there, I'd find out once and for all if Traci Lynn Lexington was, indeed, Traci Lynn Livermore, aka, Brandi Love.

In case I got lucky with a porn star, instead of booking a room, not caring about the cost, I booked a luxury suite at the Resorts World Hilton hotel in Vegas for four nights at a cost of $1,200. Then, go big or go home, I booked an All-Access, 4-day, VIP pass to the AVN Awards for $635. Round trip airfare from Texas to Vegas was just under $300. There was no need to rent a car as there are plenty of taxicabs and, once on the strip, most places in Vegas are walkable.

Single and not having a wife and children to support, I was prepared to spend up to five-thousand-dollars on this four day, fantasy, adventure vacation. Even if I didn't find Brandi Love, with my VIP pass availing myself to meeting porn stars, and knowing that they don't work for free, I was ready to pay one of them for sex. I had a few other favorites in addition to Brandi Love.

F F F

"I walked around the entire convention hall without seeing Brandi Love. There were dozens of porn stars selling t-shirts, autographed photos, even their brand of new and unworn, bikini panties that they wear. Then, on the second day, I saw her. She was manning her Brandi Love booth selling DVDs of her in action, selling autographed photos, and taking photos with admiring men for an even bigger fee.

As soon as the crowd cleared in front of her booth, I walked up to her. I looked at her as if she was naked and she practically was by the limited amount of clothes that she was wearing, a tiny, black bikini. Totally surprising me by the shocked look on her beautiful face, she looked at me as if I was her long lost lover.

"David," she said giving me that smile. "I never expected to see you here."

Traci Lynn Lexington, aka Traci Lynn Livermore, is indeed, Brandi Love. She gave me that big, beautiful smile that softened my heart and hardened my cock. Then, she looked down at my VIP tag that hung from my neck and smiled again.

"Tiffany, cover my booth for me," she said. "I'm going to take my break with this VIP visitor," she said.

She covered herself by donning her robe. She took me by the arm and we walked out of the convention hall.

"Do you have a room?"

I gave her a big smile.

"I have a suite," I said. "We can order room service," I said. "We grabbed an express elevator that the desk had given me the key to the 60th floor. The hotel had 66 floors. With this suite bigger than my house in Texas, if my suite was this big, and this luxurious, I could only imagine what the other suites above me looked like. We ordered room service and, as if we were old friends, we ate while talking.

F F F

Then, once we were done, we moved to my humongous bed. Never have I seen a bed as big as this bed. I could sleep a dozen people on this bed. I imagined myself sleeping with Brandi Love and eleven other porn stars.

We made out. I loved kissing her. I love French kissing her. I couldn't get enough of kissing her. Kissing her and kissing her, I French kissed her and she returned my French kisses with her deep, wet kisses. Then, as if she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her, she undressed me. She stripped me naked.

"I'll never forget your cock. You have the most beautiful cock that I've ever seen," she said slowly stroking me while looking up at me with those big, brown, beautiful eyes and smiling at me. "I can't wait to feel you inside of me, again, but first, I need to suck you," she said with that big, beautiful smile and a sexy laugh.

Then, she leaned forward and took me her mouth. My beloved porn star, Brandi Love, was blowing me. Traci Lynn Livermore was sucking my cock. After she blew me in Texas, she blew me in Las Vegas.

As soon as I was as hard as I was ever going to be, she quickly stripped off her robe and her black bikini. Brandi Love was naked. She was naked for me.

Then, she mounted me. She reached down and inserted my cock inside of her. She sat on me as if she was sitting on a horse.

She rode me as if she was an Indian squaw riding bareback. Then, she humped me faster. She humped me harder. Forget about making love to me, my fantasy woman fucked me.

Then, rolling her over I fucked her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her long legs around my back. She fuck me as fast and as hard as I fucked her. We were a fucking machine.

Then, assuming the position, she moved to her hands and knees. She wanted me to fuck her from behind and I did. I exploded a huge volume of cum in her pussy. As soon as I did, with her not done with me, she moved down and took me in her mouth again.

Determined for me to cum again, this time in her mouth, she stroked me faster. She stroked me harder. She not only gave me the best fucking and the best hand job of my life but also, she gave me the best blowjob of my life, too. A talented cocksucker, this woman could suck cock. A real professional, she had sexual skills that I had never imagined any woman having.

Then, while I was still hard, she mounted me. She fucked me sitting on top of me. Then, rolling her over and fucking her doggy style, I fucked her fast. I fucked her hard. I gave her the fucking over her life. I filled her warm, wet cunt with my second load of cum.

Still harder than I have ever been, I exploded a third load of cum all over her pretty face, in her dyed, blonde hair, and across her huge, naked breasts. We both marveled at the amount of cum that I exploded in her mouth, in her pussy, and all over her face. As if I was a horny 18-year-old teenager again, never have I ejaculated as much cum in such a short time. Covering her with cum, I gave Brandi Love, the woman of my dreams and sexual fantasies a cum bath.

THE END

12