Mistaken Identity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, this should be easier than trying to unlock a pair of handcuffs while still locked behind my back, but it's going to take a while with this butter knife. By the time the car had driven off, my cock was hard as a rock for the tenth time today, my own cum getting sticky between my legs, his cum slowly oozing out of my ass onto the bed, him never having pulled my panties and hose back up, just left me like this, which, of course, played right into my fantasy!

During the whole 'ordeal' I had heard my phone go off several times. Hoping it wasn't my woman, but if it was, I'd just tell her I couldn't hear it over the loud music in the bar. I had better find out, so let's get this damn butter knife working. It didn't take too long before I was free, about 10 minutes, afterwhich I stood up and pulled myself back together, cum leaking down the front of me and the back, an absolutely amazing feeling! I sat back down on the bed with my phone in my hand, catching my breath, reflecting on what had just been the best sexual experience of my lifetime, wondering if it could ever get any better than this.

The messages. Yes. I received several while I was getting nailed to the kitchen table. Double-tapping my screen, the phone wakes up and displays three notifications, one email, two texts. First text was from my honey, saying she hoped I was having a good time and she'll see me in the morning. The other text I could see was from Hal, but I needed to check the email first, hoping it was mystery man saying he wanted to do this again. It WAS from him. It read:

'I know people jerk your around a lot, it happens to me too, but I don' t want you to think I'm like everyone else, I really wouldn't do that. I won't be able to make it tonight, unless you can have me over later than 8:00, I was a witness to a hit and run and I'm with the police right now. Very sorry, let me know if you still want me to come tonight or tomorrow, I definitely want to to this!'

My heart stopped. My stomach knotted up. I read the text from Hal.

'Hey Tim, I have a friend coming over to get his key for his boat that he left behind last weekend at my poker game, I told him to knock if he comes when you're there. Thanks for watching the place and hope you have some fun.' A key. He said he'll leave...after he gets what he came for.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

I reached down and touched my stiff cock, and without warning, it once again filled my panties with a huge, hot sticky load of cum. I came so hard I had to sit down, I was dizzy, my ears were ringing, my legs were once again weak at the knees. When I regained my composure I replied to mystery man's email and said yes, any time tonight would be great.

And I have a ball-gag we could use...

12