Mistaken Identity Ch. 02 - the Second Cummin

Story Info
More crossdressed sex after being forced earlier.
3.9k words
4.68
11k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lovinhose
Lovinhose
221 Followers

This is part two of a fiction story I began that was entitled 'Mistaken Identity.' I would suggest reading that first story to fully appreciate the context of this second story. Hope you enjoy.

***

My mystery man replied back, saying he would love to come over later, apologized again for being late, and assured me he would be there. I had plenty of time, my girl works nights and won't be getting off work until at least 7:00 am. She's a nurse at our local hospital and now that they are short staffed, her hours will not be cut, in fact she usually works overtime. Great for our combined income, and great for the opportunities it affords me to dress up and do what I love to do better than anything else...get fucked!

I sat on the edge of the bed, still reeling from what had just happened to me. I was in a state of complete disbelief and euphoria. I was actually forced, raped, for real. My only regret about what had just happened was that I did not KNOW I was being forced. I had been under the impression that he was the one I had arranged to meet. Everything that happened had been in line with what was supposed to happen. Sure he went off script, so I thought at the time, but it added to the whole fantasy and I loved every second of it.

I still had on the same clothes, and my drying cum was almost like glue, not quite dry, but no longer warm and wet, but still it felt amazing. I thought maybe I should clean up a bit before the next one...the one who was SUPPOSED to be the one 'forcing' me, but I couldn't bring myself to wipe away the evidence of the most incredible sex I had ever had in my lifetime up to that point. What had just happened a half hour ago would be extremely hard to beat. But I would, of course, try. And I certainly would never stop, even if every screwing from this point on is only half as good...when you're addicted to something, you're addicted, and that's just the way it is.

I had thought, many times, to seek help, to try to break this addiction...but that thought never lasted longer than ten seconds. No way will I ever stop doing this. As long as someone is willing to fill my ass with their seed, hell, I'll still be doing this at 80 if I live that long and can find a willing participant. As long as I can still dress myself, I'll be seeking the company of men, and if my significant other should find out and make me choose, well, I would miss her. This is a pleasure I simply am not willing to give up.

I got up off the bed and went into the kitchen. I was thirsty, my mouth had been bone-dry for a while, but I just now consciously noticed. I opened the fridge to find some bottled water, opening a bottle and taking a gulp. Then another. I then washed the ball-gag under the faucet, getting it ready for more use. What a souvenir I had. I will never forget where I got this from, or how. I'm hard again just thinking back on the last hour. This will be good for many a good masturbation in the future.

********************************************

I finally received a message from mystery man that he is on his way with a raging hard-on, and the handcuffs. It was approaching 9:30 pm. My own cum was pretty much dried up, but the cum, the rapists cum, was still between my ass cheeks and very much wet, though it had thickened up a bit. I thought of telling mystery man what had happened, and decided I should at least give him the opportunity to decide whether or not he wanted to wear a condom, or if he preferred me to clean myself before he had his turn, I didn't think it would be fair to not tell him.

I didn't tell him I was actually forced, I just said I had someone over for a quickie while I was waiting for the 'main event,' though the true main event had already happened. He replied that he had no problem with that, and that I would be really nice and slippery when he stuck his cock in me shortly. I was very happy to hear that, now I could keep ALL the cum I take tonight in me and on me, and clean up when I choose. There was no sense reapplying any lube, I was definitely ready for anything in my current state.

I touched up my makeup which didn't take much, he never touched my face except for the ball-gag which smeared the lipstick on my upper lip. I had lost two nails while cutting the zip-ties with the butter knife, which I found and re-glued on my fingers. I was ready for round two. Then I saw it, the headlights in the driveway, the quiet sound of a small car. The engine shut off and I heard the door close and the two bird-beeps of an import alarm being set. I went into the spare room and once again assumed the position, pretending to be cleaning something.

I barely heard the door to the house open, in fact, I wasn't even sure it WAS the door, but I heard something faint and knowing he was here, I had just assumed it had been the door. Hal kept up really well on the maintenance of his home, and there were no squeaks on the steps nor on any area of the floor in the kitchen or the guest room where I was now. I had closed the guest room door almost all the way, leaving a couple inches open, so all he had to do was push it open and do his thing. The ball-gag was laying on the bed and I hoped that he would use it on me.

My heart was beating out of my chest with anticipation. I didn't have to wait much longer. The bedroom door burst open and a man with a mask on came into the room, holding up a pair of handcuffs and a blindfold. He told me not to resist and to put my hands behind my back, which I complied with immediately. He saw the ball-gag and promptly inserted it into my willing mouth, then secured the strap behind my head, for the second time that night. He then placed the blindfold over my eyes and tied it behind my head as well. The blindfold was a huge turn-on and an added bonus.Turning me, he instructed me to kneel on the bed and coaxed me forward, then at the right time he pushed me down flat, my head resting on the pillows, my entire 6'4" in heels body was now firmly centered on the twin bed, ready for what was to come.

I felt his hands caressing my pantyhose encased legs, up and down, driving me wild and making my own manhood rock hard for what had to be the hundredth time since waking up this morning and heading for what was the longest day at work ever. Luckily, he didn't waste any time, and I could hear his belt, then his zipper, then I heard his pants fall to the floor, a metallic 'clank' as his car keys and some change suddenly stopped on the hard wood. I could feel the bed move as he knelt on the edge, then he put both his knees in between my legs and spread them. He lifted my tight dress and shoved it up to the small of my back, then pulled down my panties and pantyhose.

He needed no time to get hard, no pill to wait til it kicked in, he was ready and got right to it, calling me a whore and a fuck-slut, telling me the only reason a woman dresses this way is to ask for sex...which of course in my case is totally true. I felt his cock slide effortlessly between my ass cheeks and slide past my anal ring, right into the depths of my bowels. He was about the same size as the real rapist I had encountered earlier that night, which was very pleasing, he had not described himself accurately, but to my advantage. Usually a guy will say he's big but when it comes down to it, it's anything but big and usually doesn't even work.

This was the first time I had ever been fucked twice in one day, and I loved it. This was yet another fantasy come true, and it was turning into a most amazing day. The feeling of a man's cock in my ass is one thing, but to be in me, using another man's cum as lubricant is quite another, it's a feeling like no other, like never before, and it was awesome. He slid in and out of me fast and hard, slurping and popping sounds could be heard with each thrust and retraction, the slapping of his groin on my ass echoing in the small room, and the squeaking springs and frame of the small bed filled the air. I could not see, speak, nor move my arms, and it felt magical like nothing I had ever experienced.

This guy didn't last nearly as long as the first fuck of the night by the real rapist. In what had to be only two minutes, which is admittedly longer than most guys usually last inside me, he thrust into me one last time and stopped, propping himself up on his arms, emptying yet another load of cum into me, the second of the night. I could again feel the pulsation of an ejaculating cock, warming my insides once again. I had almost forgotten about my own cock, which was ready to go off. I rotated my hips so as to rub my own cock against the bed, and I came again, another hands-free orgasm on a night filled with seconds and repeats. Another huge load filled my panties, and when he pulled out with a liquid 'pop,' another load of cum started to escape the confines of my love hole.

I was again dizzy like earlier, ears ringing, and generally overjoyed with what had happened since I arrived at Hal's house earlier in the day to start getting ready for a night of sex. What was supposed to be one guy role-playing a 'rape fantasy' turned out to be a two-for-one, with a real rapist starting things off, ending with the guy I was supposed to hook up with following. I was in a great place and never wanted to leave this day behind. As soon as he took the ball-gag off I would ask him if he would like to do this again, my hopes would be every night for the two weeks I have this house to myself. I also hoped that Mr. Rapist would come again (or should I say, cum again), and was trying to think of a way to contact him. He was one of Hal's poker buddies so maybe Hal could help me get in touch with him. Or, should I NOT get a hold of him and just hope he comes by again and forces me? I decided I would just let fate take its course and hope he would reappear before Hal came back home.

I could hear him getting dressed, then walking out of the room and out of the house. What the fuck! At least take the blindfold off! I rolled over on my back so I could try to swing my legs off the bed and stand, I would have to feel my way into the kitchen and back-up to the table, feeling around for the key, not having any idea where it is because I can't see a thing, the blindfold is a high quality one that blocks out every bit of light! But before I could position myself to sit up and stand, I felt he bed move again, and someone lifted my legs and placed them on their shoulders, then whoever it was stuck his cock me, the third one that day, and fucked me hard for what seemed like 15 minutes before filling me with my third load of cum for the night.

I could barely believe what was happening. I also felt something I had never felt before. I always wanted to get fucked after I blew my own load, and I thought I had satisfied that desire after I came before the first guy did...I came before he was done. It felt great, but this was different. I did not expect or anticipate someone else fucking me after the guy I call 'mystery man,' and I truly enjoyed getting a good fucking after I had expended myself.

When the last guy was finished, he got off the bed and pulled my legs so my head was off the one side of the bed and my legs were off the other side, then rolled me over on my stomach. Someone removed the ball-gag, but before I could say anything, it was replaced with a short but thick cock, and though I despise giving oral due to a bad experience long ago, I didn't have much choice in the matter, still blindfolded and still handcuffed.

The guy at my feet then mounted me and had his way. He was much bigger than anyone else had been and it took a few minutes to adjust to the size. The guy in my mouth started to pant heavily and picked up the pace, so I knew what was coming...or 'cumming'...and then he shot his hot load into my mouth, quickly withdrawing and immediately replacing the ball-gag and strapping it in place, giving me no chance to let his cum out of my mouth! The guy fucking me at the other side of the bed went on for a few more minutes before giving in and shooting another huge load into my bowels, pulling out with a popping, slurping sound, as more warm cum ran down my crack toward the front of my panties and my own tool.

I still hadn't swallowed the load that had been deposited in my mouth. The guy who just pulled out then rolled me back over onto my back, my hands now between my back and the bed, and it was at that point I had no choice but to swallow the load of cum. Surprisingly it wasn't as bad as I thought it would, and I mentally justified it by wanting as much cum INSIDE me as possible, every last drop I could get, preferably anally. After he rolled me over on my back, he pulled down the front of my panties and hose, now soaked with my own cum and half the cum that had been deposited inside me thus far.

My own cock sprung straight up, hard as a rock once again. I couldn't remember ever being this horny, this many times. Still gagged, blindfolded and cuffed, I felt the bed move again, my head hanging over the one side and my legs over the other side. I then felt someone lowering themself down on my hard cock, a hint of perfume in the air. She also wore nylons, I could tell by the feeling of her legs next to mine. I felt the warm, wet soft folds of a pussy sliding down my shaft. She rode me for a few minutes until I let loose for the...oh hell, I had lost count how many times I came that night.

She got up and I could hear her leave. The house fell silent. I could hear car doors, engines starting, and cars driving off into the night, down the quiet street. I had no idea what time it was, had no concept of time. All I knew is that I was still gagged, cuffed and blindfolded, I could only hope the key was accessible where I could reach it, and really hoped I would be able to just get up and find my way without running into a wall or tripping and falling. Then I heard the house door again, and heard someone coming back in. What would happen now? At least take the gag off, I hoped, so I could ask him to just unlock me, and take the blindfold off too.

It was mystery man. He had come back to take the gag out and the blindfold off, and also unlocked the handcuffs. The blindfold having been removed, I saw he was no longer wearing the mask he wore earlier. It was a relief to be free again, though I had just endured the best night of my life tonight. He asked if I had been OK with what had just happened, to which I replied by leaning over and planting a kiss on his lips, a long, passionate kiss, hoping he would be OK with THAT. He seemed taken aback for a moment, and I was afraid I did something he didn't approve of, but he returned the kiss and we sat there on the edge of the bed making out, my cock started to rise once again. Slowly we lay back on the bed, lips locked, furiously making out with one another.

He began caressing my inner thighs with his unusually smooth hands, finding their way up to my soaked crotch area, my panties and hose still pulled down on both sides having just been fucked numerous times and getting laid myself by a mysterious woman, not even knowing if she was a hag or if she was hot, old, young...and though the odds are against it, it COULD have been someone I knew. That was exciting as fuck!

We adjusted our position so I was once again fully on the bed, my head upon the fluffy pillows. He was on top of me, kissing my lips, my neck, and nibbling at my ears. I had wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his back. In between kisses, I whispered for him to make love to me. He quickly got off the bed and took off his pants once again, returning to me, where I once again wrapped my legs around him and he moved slightly forward in order to enter me for a second time. Even though I had just had four other cocks in me, I could not get enough, and this time was special, it felt special to me. We were making passionate love with each other. Fucking was great, the rape (the real and the fantasy) was great. Sexually, all the sex previous to this was better, but emotionally, this was the best. This was when I truly felt like I would imagine a woman would feel, one that enjoyed sex anyway. If I ever came while a man's cock was inside of me, this is when I wanted it to happen, I wanted to have an orgasm, just like a real woman, without touching myself. It had happened tonight, I can't even remember how many times, but now is when I really wanted it to happen.

I asked him to hold out as long as possible, that I want to cum while he's in me. He said he could hold off for quite some time, the second time always takes longer than the first after he cums, which was good to hear. I wanted him inside me all night, which I knew wasn't possible, but I wanted all that I could get. He put my legs up on his shoulders which allowed a deeper penetration, and also hit my happy spot! That's it right there, that's what I have to do, this position, or laying flat on my front is what allows my 'g spot' to be stimulated. I pressed against his shoulders, maintaining the perfect angle and I could feel my orgasm building. He was kneeling straight up now, hammering into me faster now, I think he could tell what was going to make me cum. I kept maintaining the perfect angle by pressing my legs against his shoulders or releasing some pressure, while he continued to pound in and out of me, telling me not to worry, he wasn't close to cumming and he had a lot left in him, stamina wise.

My cock was about 45 degrees from my stomach, but aimed right at my face. With a surprising ferocity and no notice, I shot yet another load for today, hitting me right in my own face, continuing to shoot streams of hot cum, also hitting my wig and the front of my dress. I was truly a mess, with my own cum and that of a bunch of guys all over me. I would need a good, long hot shower upon returning home, but not before. I wanted to relish this night for as long as possible. And I would be able to. What I didn't tell anyone is that I had set up a tiny video camera in the corner of the room. I have it all on memory card! Luckily I had the foresight to put it on the window sill in the guest room, facing the door. It had a wide-angle lens, so it not only covered the whole room, but it also captured what happened in the kitchen earlier...all of it!

Once I came, he leaned back down and we continued making out while he made love to me until he reached his climax and filled me again, some 20 minutes later. We agreed to meet up again tomorrow, and I told him the same guys, and lady, are more than welcome to join us again. He said only one would not be able to, but the others would, and so we set up another round for Saturday night. Luckily my other half works weekends too. I will definitely have to get Hal a thank-you gift, for he gave me the opportunity to have the greatest experience I have ever had, ever!

After he left I pulled up my panties and nylons, cleaned my cum off my face, put my man clothes in my travel bag, locked the house and drove home, dressed as I was. It would be after midnight by the time I got home, she would be at work and nobody would be up to see me dressed as I was, beside it being dark in my driveway to begin with. I actually felt a twinge of depression as I drove home, depressed that everything that had just happened was over, it was done. Even though we're doing it again tomorrow, it will never be tonight again. I will never forget tonight, it will live on in my memory, and on memory card, forever. But as the saying goes, all good things come to an end.

After showering and removing all the cum and makeup, I put my clothes in the laundry and packed a new outfit for tomorrow. Lying in bed, reflecting on the events that took place earlier, I was already looking forward to tomorrow and the twists and turns that tomorrow might bring. I awoke the next morning with a load of cum in the front of my clean panties. Yeah, my dreams were wonderful, and probably would be for a long time.

Lovinhose
Lovinhose
221 Followers