Mistaken Pt. 01

Story Info
An 18 year old girl has her dress stolen from her on the way home from the bar.
1.8k words
3.37
32.1k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NebulaDeism
NebulaDeism
235 Followers

My name's Lena. I just started my first year at university and so far, the first couple weeks had been a blast. I live in a pretty big city so I'm lucky enough to have a smaller campus of a well known university in my city. That meant a ton of my friends from my highschool had enrolled with me and I still got to live in my hometown, which was more than a lot of 18 year olds could ask for.

However, this story isn't so positive. It starts the week after frosh week and I was living it up in a bar with some friends, not having to worry about schoolwork yet. I was with a group that wanted to keep bar crawling, but it was nearing 11 o'clock and I wanted to go home. Perks of having my dorm only a few hundred metres away, I could just walk home so as we left the bar I bid them a good night and tipsily walked home.

What happened next was that I was assaulted-at least by legal definition, I should know, I'm in law. But I'm getting ahead of myself. I'm really not sure what I did to attract any attention-I'm told I'm cute but I dress conservative, and as you'll read in a minute, I was mistaken for someone entirely else.

I stand at 5'6", but I'm absolutely tiny. There aren't many girls with my measurements. I only weigh 106 pounds, and am thin enough that I often get told my ID is fake even though it isn't. Even my boobs are a tiny 30-24-32. I get told I have a very pretty face, not trying to be conceited but if I share this humiliating story I may as well paint a full picture. Oh, and I have dark brown hair and blue eyes.

Anyway, I'm in my favorite green short sleeve dress, like I said longer than the knees, with cute flat sandal style shoes walking home since it really isn't far. The only thing I can guess is that it must've been obvious I was drunk and some guys must've followed me thinking I was someone else.

I was turning the corner that would've put me on a slight detour around some constructive on the way to my house when I noticed something. It was an alley to the side I hadn't seen before but it appeared to cut through the buildings beside the construction, so I could get home faster.

It was a stupid idea really, going in a dark alley alone at night as a freshly 18 year old girl, but I was really drunk, really tired and just wanted to get home. I knew I was only five minutes away and that there were university students all over so in my drunkenness I decided to just try to rush through.

I thought I had been checking my surroundings as I hurried through but apparently I didn't enough. Right out of nowhere I felt like I was getting tackled, it scared the Jesus right out of me and I was too stunned to respond-someone reached around my face and shoved something in my mouth, then I heard a click. It felt like a rubber ball, similar in texture to a balloon, with a short cord hanging from it.

I spun around in a panic and saw three guys I recognized from around my dorm but only knew the name of one of them, Mark. They were douchey frat boys, rowdy and obnoxious types, but definitely not rapists, at least I thought, so my mortal terror subsided only slightly. Still panicked, Mark reached forward and squeezed the end of the cord hanging from my mouth several times; inflating the ball inside my mouth to an assymetrical blob that totally blocked my airway. I could only breathe through my nose now. He then tucked the cord into whatever straps were affixing the thing to my head so it no longer dangled.

My first instinct was to scream to get them away. I didn't know what they wanted but this wasn't a good start and rape still wasn't out of the question; not that it mattered, but I was a complete virgin too. I'd not even had my first kiss.

So I screamed-or more accurately, made the attempt to. The blockage in my throat pretty much muted me. Trying to scream still produced some noise but not much louder than a quiet video on your phone.

"Hazel, right? We heard from Alpha Phi you chickened out of your sorority pledge. You were told that the contract was binding for a month before you signed, what were you thinking?" It was the taller of the two no-names that spoke first.

I violently shook my head in a vain effort to get them to understand they must have the wrong girl. I had no idea who this Hazel was and would never join a sorority, seeing as how conservative I am socially.

"Every time you get a message from your sisters, you're supposed to give your clothes to the nearest member of Delta Psi, no questions asked. We've been told you haven't been following through so we're here to help." It was the other no-name talking this time.

My head was absolutely spinning, though I'm not sure how much of that was from the alcohol. How were these guys doing this while not being 100% certain they had the right girl? Either way, this was heading in a direction I didn't like. Since I was still at my feet standing in front of them, I turned and ran as fast as I could.

That wasn't a smart idea. All three men were fit and in shape, so they were easily able to catch up to me and restrain me. The taller man I didn't recognize produced some handcuffs from his back pocket.

"Think we'll need to use these so she doesn't remove the gag when we leave and get us in trouble?"

"Good thinking," said Mark as he unzipped the back of my dress. My eyes widened and I tried to make as much noise as I could to no avail. The three men effortlessly manhandled my dress off of my teenage body leaving me in my black lingerie, shoes and that gag strapped to my head. They eyed me up and some hands lingered on my exposed flesh longer than they needed to.

Under my dress I had chosen my favorite set of underwear, which I had bought with the hopes of impressing a first date. It wasn't anything too fancy, but high quality; with how small my boobs are I really didn't need a bra but I liked how pretty it looked. Both pieces were all black but had black floral stitching and a tiny frill trim along the edges. The bra's straps were thin and flat and clasped at the back, and my panties showed about a third of my ass. Both pieces were tight and form fitting too.

"You can pick up all your clothes from Alpha Phi once your contract is up," Mark announced, as they released me. The tall one spun me around and put the hand cuffs on me. Then he lifted both of my legs one at a time and took off my sandal shoes.

Before I could process what had just happened they jogged off high fiving and joking. My heart started to race. I was too drunk for this. I pulled at my handcuffs, uncertain of what I was trying to accomplish. My breathing picked up and I felt like I was having an anxiety attack. I was in only my bra and panties in a dark alley outside...

I forced myself to regain some composure. I was going to have to figure out what I was going to do, I couldn't stay in my underwear in public forever. Think, Lena, think. Try as I might I couldn't get myself to form a coherent plan in the midst of the sheer panic, delirium and drunkenness.

Okay. If I make it back to my dorm, I thought, maybe I could get to my room and knock for my neighbor to hear. It'd be humiliating having her see me like this but it would be better than strangers or god forbid, people I went to uni with; I was in a university town, after all.

I made my way down to the end of the alley I was originally headed, cursing the guys for taking my shoes. My soft bare feet scraped against the asphalt and were quickly black on the bottom. Gingerly I approached the edge of the alley, the feelings of humiliation and trepidation overtaking me. What would people think if they saw me? I couldn't very well explain myself with a gag in my mouth. I would be so embarrassed if someone saw me.

I listened and heard voices in the distance coming from the direction I needed to go. Diagonally across from the alley was a street I could take that would put me on the fast track for my dorm, but I couldn't see how close the source of the voices were coming from without peering around the wall and potentially exposing myself. I wriggled uncomfortably in my handcuffs and looked down at my underwear. I had to make a decision, I absolutely could not be seen like this... in this day and age with phones the pictures would be everywhere.

Making my second drunken mistake, I decided to risk a look and try to get this all over with. Almost immediately I heard someone yell out seemingly just as drunkenly, which sent me into full panic mode. I'd been discovered. I had to get out of here.

There was only one way out, the end of the alley I'd come from. I ran back and without thinking ran straight out of the alley. Drunken mistake number three. There was another group of young boys just across the street. I was trapped. To my dismay they looked excited to see me and I saw hands go into pockets.

I couldn't let them get a picture of me. I bolted to the side, I can't even remember if it was right or left. As soon as there was an opening to my side, I took it, dirt crumbling under my feet as I took some garden path I wasn't paying attention to.

It's a bit of a haze, but at some point I realized I was in a path I hadn't been on before to the small forested area on the edge of the park in front of my uni. I kept going until I was in a small clearing with a bench before the park proper and dived into the bushes and trees. I couldn't believe this was happening. I hoped to god I was starting to lose them.

I ran until my legs felt like they would give out, and dropped to my knees and then sat on the ground breathing heavily through my nose. It was cold out in just my underwear. But I realized something else as I regained my composure and listened for anyone following.

I was slightly lost.

NebulaDeism
NebulaDeism
235 Followers