Mistakes Can Happen Ch. 02

Story Info
Matt’s and Steph’s relationship expands; Xmas time
9.6k words
4.61
34.1k
84

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daemonrunner
daemonrunner
1,453 Followers

Thank you for all the comments on this series. This is one of my personal favorites and I hoped all of you liked it as well.

I do apologize for not getting this out sooner as I had some family issues come up which delayed me from doing my final review and publishing this.

In reference to the comments about the grammatical errors in Chapter 1: Yes I do know there are going to be mistakes as myself and my editor are amateurs and we do our best. That being said, if anyone would like to offer to take a third or fourth look to help correct the errors, please email me through Literotica and I will respond back.

As always, big thanks goes out to WA001 for editing this series

All characters in this story committing or viewing sexual acts are 18 or over.

Enjoy

##############################################

Matt:

The next morning, I woke up, wondering if the events from the previous night were true or if I had dreamed up everything that happened. There was no specific evidence of what happened other than the clothes I was wearing, but I could have fallen asleep on the couch and Mom could have helped me to my room. Either way, I was going to let her make the first move so I can make sure it was not a dream.

As I came out of my room, heading to the shower, I saw Mom move to the bottom of the stairs and call out to me, "Ahh! You're awake finally."

"Y-Yeah. I'm gonna take a shower and then I'll be down in a few," I replied. She looked like she was going to say something else but did not. Instead, she just stood there staring at me for a few moments before turning, her golden blonde hair whipping behind her, as she headed back in the direction of the kitchen.

I did not know if anyone else was home, but at the very least thought Dad was home, given how he was set to come home last night. It was either that or he spent the night in jail. Either way, I could not chance talking to Mom right now to confirm that last night had happened like I remembered as we could not get caught if it did happen.

I decided to trim my growing beard a bit. I did not have that much hair but liked the way it looked on me. Once I was done trimming down my beard, I started stripping down. Just as my boxers hit the floor and my semi-erect dick bounced in front of me, the bathroom door opened suddenly and Mom came in and shut the door, locking it behind her.

"I was hoping you were going to wake up earlier and was even tempted to go wake you up with a morning..." she started to say only to stop as she saw me standing there covering my dick. "What are you doing?" she asked looking from my dick back to my eyes.

"I didn't know who was coming in. I was just about to hop in the shower and suddenly, the door flew open while I was naked. What if it was Nina or Irene?"

Mom stepped up to me and moved my hands from my dick, taking it in her hands, "You think I would share this with them?" she asked seeing me shake my head. "Good boy, cause if you are sleeping with anyone in this house, it will only be me. I don't mind sharing you with another girl, but only if I'm there to join in and get as much of this as possible." With that being said, Mom stripped off her top and sports bra she was wearing releasing her large melons as they bounced and jiggled. Then, she dropped to her knees and whispered, "I've wanted a taste of this since last night. Will you feed this to me my love?"

My voice was caught in my throat, causing nothing to come out. So instead, I just nodded like a kid in candy store at her, watching her giggle as she ran her tongue around my cockhead while staring straight up at me. Then, as if trying to tease me even more, she slowly inhaled my dick down into her mouth and down her throat. Her eyes fluttered as she wrapped her lips around me and used one hand to stroke where her lips were not and the other hand cradled and massaged my balls. I was in heaven and it would have taken me no time to cum, but I do not think that is what she had in mind as she only did this for a few minutes before standing up.

"We don't have much time, so I just wanted to give you a quick taste. Go turn on the shower and I'll be in there in a minute."

"Won't someone catch us? I mean, isn't this taking a big risk?" I asked, worried at how she would be the one to take the brunt of any trouble we would get into were we to get caught.

Mom giggled and gave me a quick kiss, "Your father went out to meet some friends for brunch, Irene isn't home yet and Nina came home early and went out for a run. I think she got into a fight with her boyfriend as she didn't look happy but wouldn't say anything to me. I'll talk to her later about it."

I nodded, loving how she could switch from Mom mode to hot vixen in second and gave her a once over as her sweatpants slid down her thick hips along with her panties. I turned around with a huge smile on my face and turned on the shower. Once the water was hot enough, I moved the curtain back and stepped into the tub. After a few seconds, Mom stepped up to the tub and smiled at me. I held my hand out to her, helping her in. "Ooo! What a gentleman I have."

Once she was inside, she wrapped her arms around me and we started kissing again, our tongues battling as our hands roamed over each other's body. Our kiss only lasted a few minutes before she pulled back, "Though I would love to stand here all day kissing this handsome face and lips of yours, we have to be quick. I don't want Irene coming home and catching us or Nina coming back from her run and doing the same. Nina should be gone for at least an hour, but she has been known to quit partially though her run and come back early." I nodded knowing she was right.

Mom then turned around and looked over her shoulder, propping her foot up on the lip of the tub while using the wall for support, "Please fuck me baby. I need your dick inside me."

Who was I to say no to such a gesture? I was definitely no fool and was not about to pass up a chance to fuck my beautiful mother again, especially after last night. I stepped up behind her ran my cockhead through her slit and plunged back inside of her.

"God Damn!" she growled, letting out a deep purr, "That is what I have been waiting for all morning."

I then took hold of her hips and pounded my sweet mother's cunt viciously. Just like last night, she grunted, moaned and squeaked in response. After about ten minutes or so, and as my own orgasm was quickly approaching, we heard a bang on the door.

Quickly, I pulled my dick from Mom and she looked at me, scared out of her mind. I kissed her forehead and gave her the signal to be quiet. Another banging came on the door.

"What? I'm in here," I yelled, hoping whomever it was would go away.

"Hurry the hell up!" I heard Irene yell back through the door, "I don't have all fucking day to wait for you to shower!"

"Go use the other damn shower and quit bothering me. I just got in so it will be a while," I replied, trying to get her to leave.

"I can't you moron when all my stuff is in there."

"What do you need exactly? I can get it for you?" I asked. This was the opening I needed to get rid of her. Mom was now holding my hand tight and I looked at her and winked. I could see her shaking but knew I could get rid of Irene.

Irene gave me a list of the stuff she needed and I grabbed the small caddy to hold her crap. Then, I unlocked the door and opened it, handing her the stuff she needed.

"Why are you hiding behind the door?" she asked, trying to look around the door for a second only to have me close the door a little more.

"Do you really think I want my sister to be staring at my dick? Are you fucking sick or something?" I asked, a look of disgust on my face.

Irene laughed, "Like there would be anything to look at. In fact, I bet you have a small pencil dick on you."

As she started to walk away towards the stairs, I called out to her, "You do know the only reason I won't show it to you is that you would be obsessed with my dick afterwards. And there is no way in hell I would ever let you anywhere near my dick." Irene looked back wide-eyed as I just grinned at her before closing and locking the door. I waited another couple minutes before opening the door again and making sure she was downstairs still and had not come back. When I was confident she was gone, I shut and locked the door once again and hopped back into the shower, my own confidence spiking at how Mom was making me feel.

Mom was now in tears as she buried her face in my chest, holding her arms against her own chest, "I can't believe we almost got caught."

I put my arms around Mom and held her close to me, "We weren't even close to getting caught, but I can see why you would feel like that. Just remember that she is my twin and I know how to get rid of her. But maybe we should stop now, before someone else tries to interrupt us."

Mom shook her head, "No! I need you back inside me. I need to feel your cum filling me up. We just have to be quick this time," she said as she kissed me once again, her hand going to my cock as she started jerking me off, "I'm just glad I don't have to get you hard. It's good to be young, huh?"

Mom then turned around but this time, instead of propping herself up against the wall, she bent over at the waist, putting her hands on the lip of the tub and started shaking her ass, doing her best to entice me. I slapped her ass, causing her to moan and positioned my dick at her entrance and slid in with ease. Mom was soaking wet, just as she was before and last night and I had no problem pounding the life out of her. More of my focus went to making sure I did not slip and fall, taking her with me and hurting the both of us.

I pounded her hard for a good ten minutes or so before I felt my impending orgasm. Mom must have cum multiple times as I kept feeling her walls contracting on me and her body shaking. "Mom I'm close. I'm gonna fill you up again."

Then something happened that I had not expected. Mom pushed back against me, forcing me back a few steps, causing me to grab onto the wall for balance. Then, she turned around, quick as a cat, dropped to her knees and started sucking my dick again. I grunted a little too loud as Mom pulled my cock from her mouth and pointed it at her face.

I stared into those perfect blue eyes as my balls erupted and the first jet shot out across her cheek, over her eye and onto her forehead and hair. She moved my cock just in time for the next shot to do the same on the other side of her face. The third and fourth jets did the same back and forth on her face. For the last two jets, she pointed it at her mouth and I came directly into my mother's mouth.

Finally spent, I fell back, as softly as possible, against the wall behind me as I tried desperately to regain my breath. I watched as Mom closed her mouth and seemed to be in a blissful state as she closed her eyes and tasted my cum, "A little salty but still sweet. I love the taste of a man's cum," she said as she opened her eyes and wiped the cum from her forehead with her dainty fingers and stuck them in her mouth. Next, she looked down at her chest and noticed some of my cum had fallen from her chin and dripped onto her tits. She looked back up at me, making sure she had my attention and licked her breasts clean. I could not help but moan loudly as I watched this erotic scene before me.

"Just wait until we have more time and you can cum anywhere all over my body. Though I do prefer having it either buried deep in my cunt or down my throat but getting the occasional facial or having my tits creamed is always a fun thing to do," she stated seductively. That was the last straw. I knew I was in love with this woman. There was nothing that was ever going to stop me from loving her until the day I died.

Mom got back up and used the shower to clean off her face and breasts, the only evidence that was left was on her breath, but she did not seem to want to get rid of that. Once she was cleaned up, she stepped out of the shower, drying herself off quickly and getting dressed.

I had not even cleaned myself yet but stepped out so I could make sure it was clear before she left. Just as I was about to unlock and open the door, Mom grabbed my arm and kissed me, making sure not to hug me since I was still dripping wet. She kissed my lips, making sure to keep hers closed so that I did not have to taste my own cum. When she pulled back, she was practically glowing with happiness. "Just know that I will always love you and will be there for you whenever you need me."

I smiled at her and kissed her again before I turned around, unlocked and opened the door and made sure the coast was clear before ushering her out of the bathroom.

She looked back at me quickly, glancing down at my dick and smiling before looking back into my eyes and winking, running off to her bedroom. I just shook my head at the crazy events of the morning.

The rest of my shower went off without any further disruptions. Even the rest of the day was a normal day. I was only glad that even with what was happening between Mom and I, we were still able to talk normally and act like a normal mother and son. However, that did not stop her from teasing me just a bit while no one was around. I could also see the lust in her eyes as well and knew, if given the chance, she would have jumped my bones right there and I would have done the same. But it was better to be safe than sorry, especially when getting caught meant her possibly losing her kids, even if they are all adults now, they may not look at this as something that is acceptable and could make it so that they would never talk to her again and I knew that would be devastating to her and doubted if she could live through that.

The following week went by just like any other week did. I went to school and Mom did whatever Mom did during the day. I overheard her and Nina talking about how Mom was now working out five days a week and was at the gym for even longer during those five days than she was when she was only doing three. When Nina asked her why she upped her routine, Mom merely told her that she only started with three days as she needed to ease her way back into exercising again. When she was younger, she used to work out six days a week at about four hours a day and that was not including when she would work, which would give her a workout as well.

The following Saturday, Dad was around the house the whole day and I had no alone time with Mom. This annoyed me but then again, he was her husband and I was just her side lover at the time. I did notice a couple times she would give me a look like she was disappointed that he was here and we could not fool around. I could only mouth the word 'patience' and she would give me a pouting face but smile and nod.

The next day, there was nothing that was out of the ordinary. I went about my day, knowing the coming week was going to be short due to the Thanksgiving holiday. However, this was never a holiday I looked forward to.

For one, Dad would always invite his friends and their families over and expect us to act perfect in front of them so as not to embarrass him at all. Reputation was everything to him. Another reason was that every Thanksgiving since I was fourteen, his friends would belittle me for not wanting to follow in my father's footsteps and become a lawyer while Dad would just laugh, telling them that he was going to be supporting me until I was well into my forties. If I did not get enough from my sisters that week, Thanksgiving Day would make it that much worse. Mom also seemed to get annoyed by them but would always bite her lip and just smile when talking to the other bimbo wives, knowing she was much better than them. Due to the upcoming holiday, as with every year, Mom would go shopping on Sunday to show Dad that she got everything and dinner would be perfect.

As I sat in my room, studying for a test that was coming up tomorrow, I heard a knock on my door. I called out for whomever it was to come in and Mom entered the room, though she left the door open. "So, I have to go out and get the food and some other things for Thanksgiving. Would you mind coming with me?" she winked, "As I may need some help carrying everything."

I looked at her for a moment, wondering if I saw the wink or if it was my imagination and then her eyes widened and she motioned for me to want to come. "Sure Mom. I'd love to help." I did not know why she would want me to go food shopping with her, but I did not have much to do other than study and screw around.

Twenty minutes later, we loaded up into her SUV and were off. She did not say anything at first but then spoke up once we were out of the neighborhood. "How can men be so thick sometimes?" she asked, though I did not know if she was asking me or just thinking out loud.

"I don't know, but sometimes it could be due to us getting signals that we don't understand," I replied, hoping that question was for me.

We pulled up to a red light a few seconds later and Mom turned to me, "When I ask you to go somewhere with me and wink at you, that means I have a way for us to be together."

"Ahh!" I replied, realizing what she meant now, "I didn't know if you were winking or if I was just imagining you doing it. You do have to remember how insanely hot you are and how lucky I am for this to be happening. Not only that, but I woke up last Sunday thinking I had dreamt it all up and did not know how to approach it with you."

"Really? You thought it was all a dream?" Mom asked surprised but giggling as well.

"Yes Mom," I replied, rolling my eyes at her continued giggling, but it was harder to do when she had that infectious smile, "Remember. I was the one who approached you first. I was the one that then picked you up and guided you to the couch so I could eat you out before having sex with you. Do you really not know that there are tons of guys out there that dream of the same thing happening, either with their sister, mom, aunt or some other hot girl in their life?"

"Hmmm. Well, that explains why you were covering yourself when I came in the bathroom last Sunday. I did find it kind of odd that you were hiding yourself from me, especially when your sisters know to knock before they attempt to open the door. Like when Irene was close to catching us." The light turned green and Mom started driving again, "But I for one am glad it wasn't a dream. Otherwise, I would have only had one chance to get this," Mom replied, reaching over and finding my semi-erect cock with her hand.

"So... how are we gonna do this. Did you setup like a hotel or something?" I asked after Mom did not say anything for a few minutes.

Mom just looked at me slyly, "I have a plan, just be patient and soon I'll have you back between my legs where you belong."

Ten minutes later, we pulled into the parking lot at the grocery store. Though it was late morning/early afternoon, the parking lot was mostly empty. Instead of parking towards the front, like she and most everyone else usually did, Mom parked a couple spaces away from the closest car. Once we were parked, she shut off the car, smiled at me and climbed into the back seat.

Mom was wearing a floral dress and I got a strong whiff of how turned on she was currently. As my eyes followed her to the back seat, watching her turn around, she motioned with her finger for me to follow, opening her legs wide and sliding her panties out of the way, giving me an unobstructed view of her cunt.

I climbed into the back and she stopped me, unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans, forcing them down so she could get to my cock. "You don't know how bad I've wanted this all week. God I'm so fucking wet." She then looked up and into my eyes, biting her lip hard as she used her other hand to unbutton her dress just enough so she could show off her breasts, "Please Matt. Fuck me hard and make me cum, but we have to be quick, so we don't get caught."

daemonrunner
daemonrunner
1,453 Followers