All Comments on 'Mistakes Can Happen Ch. 02'

by daemonrunner

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Story is really going great,but pls don't ruin it by involving sister or any other 3rd person..the love and romance between mom son is just awesome going..pls pls don't ruin it..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pregnancy angle is stupid, especially if contemplating multiples. Even women with GEDs and HS students know pregnancy after forty is risky. Incestuous pregnancy after forty is just tempting fate.

I agree with keeping his sisters out of it. He doesn't even like them, why would he develop any romantic feelings for them? Doing one or both by mistake or as hate fucks maybe, but that's about it.

Writing/ dialogue flow is better than Ch. 1. What I have found helpful is to proofread out loud. Hearing the words is different from seeing them, particularly if you're skimming just looking for typos. You have a "to be to be" at a line break on page two for example. Spell check will find typos but not mis-used words etc. In that regard autocorrect is of the devil.

Looking forward to Ch. 3, thank you for giving us your time and sharing your imagination.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

We know you're going to go there with Nina, but don't...LOL He is "in love" with his mom but not with Nina, at least from what you've showed us so far. Incest with his sister for only sex won't advance your story line. Now, a girlfriend that is Ok with including his mom would be a mother thing altogether. My two cents!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

Totally agree with anonymous above. Love the romance aspect, just Mom, with a HEA.

kaidmankaidmanabout 3 years ago

good addition to your story although I feel this chapter is a bit light compared to the first one that being said you are doing and wonderful job at this and I look forward to seeing where this goes I am curious to see what the deal with the sisters are and the dad seems to be hiding something hell he probably had a vasectomy and is enjoying cheating either way the possibilities are endless

also to add I hope you and your family are doing well and any problems or personal hardships you face work out in the end for you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I agree with previous comment, do not involve any others, keep it going with mother and son, pregnant, anal cherry, married chapters,etc. keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Background

Unlike many stories here where children are automatically attracted and fall in love with parents, you have built a convincing backstory for the characters to fall in live/lust.

But you have overplayed your hand...

The dad is a complete dick...not only just the usual neglecting his wife but verbally abusing her too.

The sisters insults of their brother go far beyond the using sibling stuff...you have set it up where the brother really is all alone and there for won't give a darm whether he tears the family apart by running off with mom.

The story would be a lot more believable...and in the end, far more poignant...if it wasn't so easy for mom and son to continue their affair.

Give them both some real emotional consequences to their affair. In other words, make it so they REALLY don't want to hurt dad or sisters, but their love is just too strong. Make dad a basically good guy who has put career before wife (to say nothing of the gulf they have because of their backgrounds...he was an attorney when they met and she was a stripper...so the relationship was always going to have its challenges), and have the sisters be normal siblings with normal sibling issues instead for the pure hate we have seen from Irene.

If you want a serious story, you want depth, not caricatures.

I'm looking forward to the rest.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

I agree with Anon below, give more meat to the story and give consequences, all of us like seeing consequences for cheaters and make no bones about it they are the worst of cheaters.LOL!!!!

Make them lose everything except each other, all cheating has hardship. Let them regret the destruction of their family and the hate it engenders, real life stuff.

But in the end, true love, they have each other.

Make it a dark ending.

Let’s see how the story progresses, something more than the usual cliches of mother son incest would be very good. Something dark and meaty, showing the real horror of being discovered in the worst incest possible.

5/5 thus far

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

BTW I may be able to assist with editing. I’m no slouch when it comes to English.

However, l use an IPad these days and that may make things difficult.

bobman47bobman47about 3 years ago

I look forward to seeing where this goes I

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story so far. I agree with several of the previous comments. This is headed in only one direction. I knew going into this that heartache was the likely outcome, mainly his. Mom will decide to stay with her husband and the sisters because she knows what having nothing really means and she's not ready for that again. He will take the bullet to protect her and even say he raped her in the end. He will be a broken man but ok that he did the right thing by the woman he loved. I'm sure the author knows where he's headed with this. We'll have to sit back and enjoy the ride.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 3 years ago

I don't get the last part. Why would he even talk to Nina? She told him that he should just off himself and no one would care... why would he care what she thinks?

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
So Good

I really like the way this is going but I need MORE. I can't wait to see what happens next, dad seems like a prick and considering how he treats his wife and son he deserves everything he gets. His sister Irene needs to be put in her place as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why do I have this feeling that Nina has had feelings for her brother since the beginning? And she’s not being a bitch unlike her sister is? Either way I’m looking forward to chapter 3 :D

Shane279Shane279about 3 years ago

Love the story so far. Need more soon please.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Very touching love story. For mother and son to recognize and accept their emotional and sexual partnership is refreshingly honest. Their mutual respect, adoration, and sensitivity to each others needs and wants is how I believe an incestuous love between consenting adult would reflect. As the saying goes "With love, all things are possible."

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story, enjoying it. AAAAA++++

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Such a touching story...you bring the whole thing along at just the right pace...Steph thought her son was lying to her!!?? So funny, she should have known better, being "MOM" and all that!!

Nina...there is a cipher if I ever saw one...mean one moment, nice to him the next...as another observed about her, I also think she has unrequited feelings for him, hides them by her SSSOOO HATEFUL comments...HHHMMM...MAYBE??!!

Irene?? Remains to be seen what her role in the rest of this is...

Dad?? ASSHOLE DELUXE...he is like too many 'fathers', wanting to curry favor with his girls by excess spoiling of them with material stuff...fatal heart attack or something to take him out of picture...leave son to BREED Mom & Sisters!! (Someone said this is gonna have some darkness...I am just saying...!!👿👿💥💥)

Five**5**Stars...now on to Chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loving it so far!! But what happens if mom gets pregnant????????? 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaemonrunner@daemonrunner
Update 09/20/2021 - One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 05 - Need to preview this before sending it to my editor (sorry I've been slacking on this as I've been stuck writing other stories, but hope to review this in the coming weeks so I can get it to my editors). Domi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES