Mister Autograph

Story Info
On the way to the UK tournament, Toni Storm is restless.
5.4k words
4.57
2.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 not following this rule is punishable by death. I imagine at least. I always love to hear some feedback as per usual so please feel free to leave me a comment in the comment box at the end of the story! If it isn't too much trouble, I would also greatly appreciate it getting favourited and bookmarked purely because my ego needs stroking!

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again.

Codes: MF, Cons, Oral, Cumshot, public

Having cleared customs and walking towards the airport lounge, I couldn't help but feel the fatigue of the upcoming trip start to wash over me. I served as an English teacher in the country of Japan, in fact, most Asian countries, and while it was a fantastic job that paid well and gave me all the time to see all over the world, it was incredibly hard work. You could get the occasional stare from elderly residents of the country, curious as to why a white person was walking around their streets, or children would point at me and laugh while their parents desperately tried to shush them. That wasn't even touching on the work inside of the school either. Still, I enjoyed the work and my work time reviews were always excellent so I managed to just grin and bear with it. The work was decent and I would definitely be coming back but with my paid time off, I was looking forward to coming back home to be with my friends and family.

Looking down at my plane ticket and then up at the departure screen, I made my way to the correct departure gate and found an empty bench to take a seat on. The flight was going to be incredibly long and with my future containing an eight-hour flight due to the difference between Japan and England, I was looking forward to sitting down or sleeping on the plane. Sitting in the lounge waiting for the flight at six o'clock in the afternoon, I would return to the United Kingdom at about ten in the morning. It would probably be enough for me to manage getting picked up by my old flatmate for the ride back to my old home before passing out in the back seat and sleeping the flight off. I could have managed to stay up for the ride. Probably. But the plan was to go out on a bender that night once I got home so sleeping the flight off in preparation was probably the better option.

I casually closed my eyes, my head tilted up towards the ceiling as I started to wonder just what England was going to look for when I got home. Opening them back up, I looked at the ceiling, counting several empty spots in the segment before letting my head rock forward to looking around the airport lounge again before debating just what I was going to do on the flight home. I had a company laptop with a DVD drive in it so I could watch some of the few movies I had with me. I had a couple of books and a Nintendo Switch as well so it wasn't like I was going to be out of options but it all depended on what the flight was like. I had always struggled with playing a video game on a flight due to snotty kids staring at me or hoping to actually get a go on it. I was not eager to have my Switch get touched by kids, I still hadn't even played on it yet so I definitely wasn't interested in having kids play with it.

The lounge was starting to fill up. Multiple people of multiple races were sitting and standing in front of me. They could have been people heading home. They could have been visitors to my home country. All of those ideas were possible and looking at the people did make me smile. After finishing off my plastic bottle of water, I stood up and went to find a recycling bin (A normality in Japan) to dispose of it. Turning the corner, I found myself almost face to face with someone I had only ever seen from a distance or on my computer.

Toni fucking Storm.

Toni Storm was walking towards the airport's lounge, her carry-on luggage being a canvas bag over her shoulder, one of her almost trademark caps covering her long blonde hair, and a set of thick sunglasses over her eyes. To say I was starstruck wouldn't be too far of a lie. She was walking past me before she noticed I was looking over to her. She smiled and then cast me a smile and a quick wave of her right hand as she carried on walking past me and over to one of the free benches in the corner of the airport. Seeing her so casually had made my mind start to cook on all sorts of possible ideas for me and her. Thinking about it, I turned on my heel and walked back to where I had been sitting previously. On the short, brief walk I was starting to think about it more and more.

Great. Now, what do I do?

I could just run over to her and beg her to sign something I guess? But I didn't have any of my Stardom DVDs, they were sitting in my luggage which was being loaded into the bottom of the plane. Grabbing my backpack and unzipping it, disposing of my plastic bottle now an absent memory, I stood over to the side of the walkway and started to quickly leaf through the contents. Something, anything, would do I just wanted to make sure I didn't look like a fucking lunatic in front of her. Trying to find the best possible thing for her to sign, I was stuck staring at a beat-up copy of the extended copy of Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring extended edition. Looking over to her before going back to the DVD, I guess it sorta made sense? Filmed in New Zealand and Toni was actually born there, it definitely did kind of make sense. I bit down on my bottom lip before grabbing the DVD and one of the loose sharpies I had in the bag, just because.

Zipping my backpack up and throwing it over my shoulder, I kept the sharpie and DVD in my hands before I took a deep breath and managed to summon the courage to approach her. Finally tossing the bottle into the recycling bin, I looked over to see where she was sitting, idly playing with the zipper of her blue tracksuit and staring off into space. Deciding to help her get out of the boredom, I crossed the short distance and managed to make my way over to her without looking like too much of an ass. In the short time since I had first laid eyes on her, Toni had slipped her glasses off and I could see her eyes staring out of the large windows. Interrupting her watching the workers loading the plane, she looked over at me and smirked before nodding her head.

"I thought you recognised me." She said with a grin on her face.

"What made you think that? I asked, genuinely curious.

"The way you just sorta gawped at me when I came in." She said, still smiling.

"Oh... Well, that's fair enough."

"So what's up?"

"Oh, uh, I was wondering if-"

"You want me to sign something? You want a photo too?" She asked, a smile now sort of forced. Not wanting to push my luck and regretfully still using my crappy old flip phone which lacked a camera, I shook my head.

"Well, sort of? I was hoping you could sign this please?"

Keeping the same forced smile on her face, Toni reached over to grab the DVD before stopping to inspect it.

"Lord of the Rings? Nice."

"Yeah, I figured that since you were from the Shire it sorta made sense?" I responded, my voice getting a little bit higher as I didn't even really believe my bullshit either.

"It's cool." She responded casually, adding her thanks for the pen. "What was your name?"

"It's uh, Mark."

That made Toni stop, the sharpie in her hand as she looked up at me.

"Mark? Like a-"

"Yeah, yeah." I said, laughing along with her. She chuckled but shrugged her shoulders.

Scribbling her name in the middle of the DVD, she passed it back to me and raised her eyebrow slightly.

"Is that okay?"

"That's perfect! Thank you so much!" I responded eagerly, taking the DVD back and looking it over. "Thanks so much, I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine, don't worry about it." Toni said, a smile on her face while looking around the lounge to see if anyone else recognised her. It was apparently the case so she smiled at me before sitting right back down. Taking that as her dismissing me, I offered my thanks again before heading back to my original seat in the lounge. Looking at the now autographed DVD, I could barely contain my excitement and felt like I was an infant who was waiting for his Christmas presents. I did my best to not keep staring at the pro wrestler but with someone like her, a slender, athletic woman it was difficult for her to hide in plain sight. Looking around at those same families that I had seen earlier on in the afternoon but with them were some new faces and Toni was almost instantly lost in the shuffle. I was frustrated that I couldn't just gawp at her while we waited for the plane to allow boarding but it was probably for the best.

After all, I was only a pervert for female wrestlers.

Time rolled on and soon enough the boarding started to begin, the impaired passengers started the process quickly followed by the first class passengers. The lounge was emptying and I could see Toni enter the passageway to board the plane. My seating row was afterward and as I entered, I walked past the wrestling superstar who was busy fiddling with her carry-on luggage. Silently regretting the chance to have some sort of romantic moment where we shared eye contact again, I made my way to my seat and quickly stuffed my carry-on into the overhead storage, and then took my seat by the window. Wriggling into position and clipping my seat belt in, I turned my head and stared out of the window. It was difficult to see Tokyo airport and not feel a strange combination of both relief and regret.

After all, Japan had been my home for close to four years now with only fleeting visits to England and my old hometown. Now though, I was going back to my birthplace and I was possibly going to be restarting my life over there. Japan was a beautiful country and I was truly going to miss it but there was something so unique about going back to England. Staring out of the window, I could listen to the instructions that came on over the in-flight speaker systems, having already done everything required. I had noticed that there was a middle-aged woman sitting in my row but she was constantly talking to some children who were being spoken to by both their mother and father. I shot the woman a smile and leaned over to her.

"Don't worry, once we're airborne I'll jump in the row ahead of us. It's empty and you can grab one of them to come over here."

That seemed to put her mind at rest, she thanked me and went back to the kids, and looked over at the front of the plane. Soon enough though, the engines had started and the plane began to move. The aircraft accelerated quicker and quicker before it started to lean up towards the sky and we began the trip home. As we reached the correct altitude, the seatbelt light flicked off and we were free to move around. Almost in perfect sync, I unclipped my seatbelt and stood up. Moving towards the aisle, the woman pulled herself into the seat and let me pass. She offered me a silent thank you and I was able to move into the next row and I was free for the whole row to myself. Sitting in a similar position, moving to the window seat I started to settle in for the ride home.

A sudden jerk rocked me awake and I was almost shocked to find that I had fallen asleep at some point. As I readjusted, I had a hand on my shoulder that eased off of me. Turning to look, I saw that Toni Storm was in my seat row and was looking at me.

"Mark?" She asked, making me snap back to consciousness.

"Uh... Yeah? Hi!" The whole idea of being woken up by a pro wrestler was a weird scene for me to reflect on.

"Oh good, you are awake." The blonde pro-wrestler slipped into the middle seat and her gaze moved right back to me. "You don't have a girlfriend right? No wife either." She added, her eyes looking down to my ring finger that was missing the usual marking.

"No... I don't have either." This was starting to get very weird.

"Okay, cool." She said, looking down to her lap and then back to me. "Have you ever joined the mile-high club?"

Very fucking weird.

"Look, I don't want this to get weird." Too late. "But... I've been out of my mind ever since I got in the fucking airport and you're the only attractive guy on this plane who isn't married. So, what do you think of you helping me out with this thing?"

"You want to join the mile-high club with me?" I asked, still really unsure of just what was happening. Almost as if I was trying to talk her out of it. She smirked and took a look around the rows of our fellow passengers before climbing into our row and moving so that she was on her hands and knees, laying over the arm of the chair closest to me. I was almost going to say something before her right index finger came up and she placed it on my lips.

"Mark. Shut up."

I nodded my head and she leaned back down to unzip my jeans. When my dick started to stiffen as if beckoning her to move onto it. She unbuttoned my boxers and her hand slipped inside, she quickly found my dick and she pulled it out into the open air of the airplane. While I wasn't fully hard, Toni didn't seem to mind as her hand wrapped around the base and she started to casually stroke her hand up and down, encouraging a full erection from me. She gently tightened her hold of my dick, offering it a gentle squeeze before she steadied it and moved to fully lean over my lap. Toni let a glob of spit fall from her mouth and drop along with my cock and then the same hand she had been squeezing me with started to rub it into my dick. Her left hand was steadying herself while her right hand started to slowly move up and down, not only rubbing her spit into my dick. I hissed in pleasure as she stimulated me, her lips were getting closer and closer to the point where I could practically feel her breath against my cock.

She quickly opened her mouth up and then, she had her mouth on my cock and her soft, plump lips were closed around me. Resting on essentially her hands and knees, Toni had her right hand sitting on the inside of my thigh and her left was on my shoulder while I could see her blonde head move up and down on my dick. Her lips were closed fairly tightly as if she was locking it into place while she blew me. Her tongue flicked against my dick's head and slowly started to roll it around as she moved her mouth up and down. As she worked herself up and down, Toni was moaning and she was almost as loud as me and I could feel her breasts moving up and down against the side of my thighs. She moved her mouth, and face, up and down at an alternating pace. Her lips tightened as she moved down and loosened up as she came up, the warm spit and feeling of her mouth drooling down my length as she sucked on me. She deepthroated me one last time before she brought her mouth up and took in a deep gasp of air, her right hand wiping at the strand of saliva that had attached from her mouth down to my dick.

She turned her head to the side, looking at me before she nodded her head.

"Good. You can handle me." She added as if the whole blowjob had been a test of her abilities and I had apparently passed the test. She stroked at my dick before she came up and moved so that she was again kneeling on the empty seat next to me. Grabbing at the headrest, Toni moved herself up and peered around the inside of the airplane before looking back at me. "You can handle me can't you Mark?"

Now that was the question. While I had fantasized about fucking many a female pro-wrestler or female celebrity, here I was with one that had just sucked my cock and now looked like she was ready to ride me like a pony. Stuck for words, I just gawped her in the eyes as she moved up and then lifted herself up, off of the chair so that she could slide her tracksuit bottoms down and when I hadn't answered her to the speed I had assumed she was wanting, she looked at me with now something of a ticked-off expression.

"Can't you?"

"I... Uh, yeah. Yeah, of course... Of course, I can! I thought I had proved that?"

Toni smirked and nodded her head.

"Just nice to see you're still with me." She said shrugging her shoulders. Rolling the pants down so that they were mid-thigh and I could now tell that she was actually still wearing her ring gear! Has she come straight from a show in Stardom? While I pondered the thought, she had managed to wiggle her shorts down so that they were matching her tracksuit bottoms. She maneuvered herself so that she was now straddling my chair with her legs kneeling on the plastic armrests. She raised herself up pushing her breasts in my face and her right hand moved down between her legs in one clean movement she had hold of my dick and she had already pushed it inside of her. Her head rocked back and she faced the ceiling of the plane and she let out a low, controlled groan. She didn't stop though, she kept sliding all the way down, and just as she did, I was mirroring her groans with a growl of my own.

The sound of her fat ass slapping against my thighs started to slowly fill the inside of the nearly silent airplane and every time her ass would slap against me, the both of us let out nearly forced-to-be silent moans. Looking up at her, while she looked down at me, the both of us locked eyes and stared into each other as she bounced up and down on my hard cock. Reaching down, I grabbed at her ass cheeks and kneaded my fingers into the soft flesh, squeezing at it and making a conscious effort to not slap it like I would have done in any other circumstance. Toni leaned forward, her breath hot against the side of my face and tickling my ear as she rode me, she nibbled on my earlobe before she licked along it.

"You're such a naughty boy Mark, you know that?" She groaned, licking along my earlobe again. "Just fucking me in the middle of an airplane."

"You came to me Toni." I responded, looking down along the front of her body to sneak a peek at her chest slapping up and down on me.

"You dirty pervert, trying to blame me! I'm going to empty your fucking balls, you know that Mark? You're going to be fucking empty." She growled, nibbling on my ear again. "If you don't-"

The sound of one of the passengers groaning and taking a deep breath was enough to shock the two of us into looking around the rows of fellow passengers, trying to work out where the sound had come from. I couldn't find the source of it and by the looks of things, neither could Toni. She looked back to me and nodded her head, tidying herself up a little bit.

"Let's go, the washroom's just down there." She said, gesturing down the row and towards the back of the plane. She then reached behind her and held onto the back of the seat before pulling herself up and off of me. She pulled the back of her bottoms up to cover herself and looked over at me. Flashing me a wink, the wrestling superstar shimmied out of the row and then sauntered down to the bathroom. While she did that, I fixed myself as well, zipping my flies up and matching Toni's movement in climbing out of the row.

The walk was brief anyway but as I followed the athletic Toni Storm down to an airplane toilet to keep fucking each other, it felt like a mere three or four steps. She had left the door open slightly and as I opened the door, I found her bending over in front of me with her perfect, fat ass facing me, her wrestling shorts and bottoms had been stripped off and were now sitting on the small cheap, plastic-looking sink with her zipping down her jacket and then removing all of her upper body clothing. She flashed me a wicked grin as I stepped in behind her and closed the door. The two of us took up a lot of the free space but I didn't care and I got the feeling that Toni didn't either because as soon as the door locked shut, Toni had her fat ass pressed up on my groin. Rolling her cheeks around, she reached behind her and placed my hands on her chest. She flicked her hair to the left and exposed her neck to me.

12