Mister Autograph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take rocket science to work out what she wanted and as I pawed at her chest, I leaned my face down and attacked her neck. Gently nibbling at her neck while my fingers teased her hard nipples, I grinned as her hand left mine and she threaded her fingers through my hair and kept me in place while I groped at her. She pulled her hips forward and took a step forward to create a little bit of a gap between the two of us. Toni moved around and then took her time bending over, flashing her hot ass and dripping wet pussy to me.

"Come on, don't just look at it, eat it!" Toni barked, spreading her legs and reaching down between her legs to split her pussy's lips apart as if to guide me.

Not that I needed the help of course.

Dropping to my knees in the confined space, my face was practically buried inside of her right away but I took the time to slide my hands up and take hold of her by the hips. Holding her in my grasp, I was actually amazed at just how silky smooth and strong her thighs and entire lower body felt in my hands. Sliding them up and down, I looked at her soaking entrance and then leaned forward with my tongue soon escaping and hitting her soaking wet lips right away. Rolling it down towards the 'top' of her slit, I made sure to weave the tip of it through every single lip, tasting her while I slipped my hands up and down her body, touching every little bit. My actions seemed to do exactly what she wanted, a loud moan leaving her lips and she was already rolling her hips from side to side. My hands held onto her and rolled up and down her sides before creeping down and grabbing at her ass cheeks. Licking along her pussy's lips and even moving up to alternate the pattern of twisting my head slightly to suck on her lips all while licking against her. Sliding my mouth up and down, my right hand left her thighs and came down to brush against her hard clit.

Sliding my mouth up slightly so I could stroke her clit, I pushed my tongue inside of her and started to slip it up and down, exploring every inch of the inside of her pussy all while I touched against her ass and then her clit. Alternating in patterns and making sure to keep going in every little crevice for her, licking inside her and then coming out to scoop upwards and down, my fingers felt good touching at her soft, fleshy ass cheeks as well as firmly rubbing against her clit. My index finger stroked against her hard nub, rolling it around and then almost flicking at it as my tongue helped double team her.

"Oh fuck! Oh, fuck yes Mark, fucking eat me!" The former Joshi pro wrestler squealed into the airplane bathroom, her hands slapping against the wall. I could almost see the back of her head, her cheeks were actually obscuring my look but while I ate her, I didn't care. Licking inside of her and rubbing at her clit, her pussy's walls started to pulse around my tongue, and with every stroke of my tongue up towards the 'top' and then drop down towards the 'bottom' of her slit, it wasn't long before Toni's hands beat against the wall and then she actually screamed out loud. Her walls clamped down on my tongue and even as I ate at her, she started to orgasm hard over my tongue. Rubbing at her clit while I licked against her, I looked up at her and watched as she fell forward, her hands barely catching her as she collapsed. With my mouth leaving her wet slit, I came up out from behind her and stood up. My dick was already exposed and that was all I needed.

Gripping it at the base, I took hold of Toni's hips and held her in place as I pushed myself into her. Toni's head rocked back again and taking the initiative, I reached up and grabbed hold of her by the hair as I pushed inside of her. The airplane bathroom's mirror wasn't exactly in great shape and we couldn't exactly see each other's reflection in it, but being able to just see what she looked like while I was hammering her from behind. My hips smacked against her cheeks, and the sound of my hips smacking her ass started to reverberate in the small, crappy room. Holding onto her, I was soon able to catch up to the quick pace I was wanting to give to her. Rocking forward and back, the sound of her body being hit by mine was mixing together with the two of us moaning with each other.

Even with her orgasm, Toni was already starting to throw her hips back against me, both of us were working to meet each other and our bodies were both appreciating what we were doing. Her hips would crash back against me and then she'd roll them around before I pulled back, our bodies were smacking together and with my hand in her hair, she had her back arched up and she was just getting more and more into it. Toni looked to the side, the two of us making eye contact as I reached under to grab a hold of her chest as my hand left her hair and moved back to grab onto her hips. Keeping her in place, I started to push myself right back inside of her, hitting all of her newly discovered sweet spots, I could already feel my orgasm creeping up again.

Sliding myself in and out, I had to almost close my eyes as the sound of our bodies slapping together was beyond more than enough to make me explode, and even with her earlier blowjob and riding on top of me, it was getting more and more difficult for me to actually resist cumming. I pushed my dick inside of her and seemed to hit her sweet spot again and her head rocked back again and she came all over my dick again. The feeling of her pussy's walls clamped down on me and she almost never let me go as I fucked her from behind. Holding onto her hips, I took a chance and smacked against her ass which only gave her another reason to moan out loud.

"Harder!" Was the only extra noise I heard from her and it was all I needed to hear as well. Hitting her other cheek now, I kept going and drilling in and out of her, my balls beat against her clit and her walls squeezed on me. I could feel that I was going to cum and had to hold off for just a little bit longer, hitting her cheeks again, I pulled back and found that my dick slipped from her. Her pussy was practically begging for me to go back in but I knew that I was going to cum any minute now. Slapping her cheeks, I pulled them apart and then practically wrapped them around my dick. Holding them in place, I continued to fuck them, rocking backward and forward, I fucked her ass cheeks all while she was looking over her shoulder to watch me fuck her.

I only offered her ass a few strokes before my dick tremored and I started to cum. Pushing my dick all the way forward, I pulled them tight around my dick as I came hard. Shooting several ropes along her back and actually managed to miss her hair but did shoot some between her shoulder blades. Awkwardly, I pulled back and shot another couple of ropes, against the small of her back before giving a final rope onto her left ass cheek. Fucking her cheeks for a couple more strokes, I sighed and slipped backward, her cheeks separating and our two bodies split apart. She almost fell forward and I practically collapsed against the door, nearly shaking the whole thing clean off of its hinges. A couple of seconds passed before she actually managed to look over her shoulder at me. She nodded her head and we shared one more look before she reached over and grabbed hold of her shorts. Tossing them over to me, she reached down behind her and pulled her clothes up to cover up her body.

"You can keep those if you want." She said, reaching over and grabbing some of the toilet paper to scoop up my load from her back. "All done?" She added.

Looking over what she still had explored, I helped get some more of my load before dunking the toilet paper away.

"All done."

"Well, thanks. And like I said, you can keep my shorts. Don't want you forgetting this right?" She asked, dressing properly and then turning to face me. "So, I'm gonna-" She said, the awkward after conversation now kicking in.

"Yeah, yeah that makes sense," I said, not wanting to get too awkward with her as well. She walked past me to take hold of the door and as she opened it up, I offered her a couple more words. "Good luck."

She looked over her shoulder at me, cast me a wink, and then slapped her ass as if to just give me a goodbye kiss. Staring at the shake of her cheeks, I took a step back into the toilet and closed the door. Staring at the inside of the toilet, I was left with one simple thought. The flight home was going to be very, very nice now.

12