Mister Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CD_Karen
CD_Karen
260 Followers

We left the house, her still naked, and went to number 9. The door was opened by a woman who lived alone. The woman was still dressed as I had forgotten to get her ready so I instructed her to get naked. As she did so, the woman from number 8 was told to get on all fours, her ass in the air.

Some of my cum had dripped out down her thighs but she did as she was told.

The woman from number 9 was now naked. I told her she was a cum dump and that she lived for cum. The woman on the floor had some in her ass and might still have some in her cunt. Clean her up.

The cum dump fell to her knees and planted her mouth on the rosebud of the other woman. As I left them all I could hear was the sounds of sucking.

I walked outside, stopped, stretched and took lungfuls of the cold air. It had been fun so far. What now?

I went back to number 6 to see how things were developing. Walking in I saw the son deep inside the old mans ass, fucking him hard from behind across the coffee table. The old woman was sucking on a strap-on still worn by the wife which had clearly recently been inside the old woman's ass. The dad and daughter were not downstairs so I went upstairs and found them on the matrimonial bed. The daughter was riding his cock.

I left the house and returned to number 8. The man was masturbating, his cock looked even sorer than previously. I told him to follow me to number 9 where the woman was still trying to get cum from his wife.

I told her to stop and to suck the cum from the man. Surprisingly he only lasted a few seconds before he came inside her mouth. The woman continued sucking on his now tender cock, hoping to extract more beautiful cum from him.

I was getting tired so I let her suck me to orgasm before I sowed a few more instructions to them, left to sow more suggestions to the occupants of number 6 and walked home.

Mom was in our bed, naked and horny. What was a man to do? His naked mom needing a good fucking so of course I obliged.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So there you have it. That was one of the numerous experiences I have had to satisfy my lust. Before you criticise, before you hate me how do you know that I didn't choose people who deep down needed and craved a life changing experience? How do you know that the old man and woman didn't desire to be used as sluts? The members of the family at number 6 didn't all have incestuous feelings? The couple at number 8 didn't need others to join in their sexual desires? The woman at number 9 didn't crave to be a cum dump?

So, dear reader, until we meet, I say farewell. I have a mom who needs my attention now.

*

Epilogue

The man was reading the words on screen intently. The only light in the room from the screen but from the hazy light you could see that he was naked and very aroused. From time to time as he read he would stroke his aching cock, craving release but he denied himself that pleasure. He was reading an erotic story about mind control.

Getting to the end of the story, he sighed. As if someone could possess that much mind control power over a number of families at any one time!

The doorbell rang. Normally when he had some 'me time' he would ignore it but for some reason he decided to answer it. Still naked and with a very hard cock he got up and went to the front door. Opening it he heard himself say 'Good evening Mr Beast. Nice to see you. Please come in.'


CD_Karen
CD_Karen
260 Followers
12