Mister Johnson Needs a Home

Story Info
He is dropped by his girlfriend.
1.1k words
4.15
17.7k
17
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My love life hasn't been the greatest this past year. I was dating a woman named Rachel for six months. I thought things were going well. I got a call from her. She said it was urgent. I needed to stop by her place. She wouldn't tell me over the phone what the problem was. I drove over and Rachel let me in.

"I'm breaking up with you Rob," she said matter of fact.

I was calm for some reason. "Any particular explanation for this breakup?"

She said our relationship wasn't working anymore. I asked if someone else was involved. She said that she was seeing someone else on the side. I said I would gather up some clothes I kept at her apartment. I headed for the door and opened it.

"I am really sorry Rob."

I turned around. " You aren't sorry in the least Rachel." " I'll bet this guy will drop you in a few months after he has gotten all the pussy he needs from you."

I walked to my car got in and drove away. I spent all that time with Rachel and it was all for nothing. I got home and went to my bedroom. I removed all my clothes and got on my back. I took hold of my dick and I began to stroke myself. I could tell I was tense. It didn't take long before I was a fully erect eight inches. I rubbed right under my mushroom. I felt like I was getting close. A few more tugs and I let loose.

A geyser of cum came shooting out. It must have gone two feet in the air. Most of it landed on my belly and chest. I just laid there spent. I wondered what I was going to do find another woman. A few days later I made a stop at my older sister Emily's place. Emily was twenty four and I was twenty one at the time. I could always count on my sister when I was down in the dumps. I rang her doorbell. When she saw me she was a bit surprised.

"What are you doing here Rob?"

I entered her apartment and told her I was down. My girlfriend had dumped me after six months of seeing her. I sat down on the couch. Emily sat down next to me. My sister placed her hand on my back and she started rubbing. I should have told her to stop. I was already horny from lack of sex.

"You know I am always here for you" she told me.

I looked over at my sister. She had dark hair down to her shoulders. I have to say that I admired her tight ass and her round breasts. I always wanted a real look at them.

"I wouldn't rub too much. You're getting me excited."

I sort of meant it as a joke. Emily didn't stop rubbing my back. She place her other hand on my thigh. She started to creep closer to my crotch.

"I've thought about you Rob. I've been lonely here as well."

We were looking at each other. I leaned in and found my sister's mouth. We had a deep tongue kiss. I started to pull up on Emily's shirt. I removed it. Emily unsnapped her bra. Her boobs came tumbling out. I stood up and undressed myself. I pulled off my pants and underwear. I exposed my long dick to my sister. Emily reached out and took hold of my pecker. She brought it to her lips.

Emily inhaled me. This was no half effort. She took me right down to the root. Up and down, she was getting me super hard. After some minutes I had to pull away. I didn't want to waste my load. I pulled Emily up from the couch. We made our way back to my sister's bed. Emily took off the rest of her clothes. She told me to get onto my back.

I did as she asked and Emily got up on the bed. She straddled my crotch. Emily reached back and guided my staff to her gash. She slowly lowered herself. My sister let out this cry as my cock pierced her pussy. I placed my hands on her ass cheeks. As my sister rode my cock I pulled on her asscheeks. I wanted to make sure she got every inch of me.

Emily started to slam down hard on my hard member. I brought my hands up. I had to squeeze her ripe tits. Emily's nipples were so hard. I pulled on them with my fingers. That got my sister wound up. We kept this up for close to a half hour. Emily asked me if I was close. I told her I could cum any minute.

"I want to feel your seed in me," she told me.

I thought about just that. I would have sprayed my cream on her fertile eggs. I was quite sure my sister was taking birth control pills. I met my sister's strokes with my own. I grunted a few times and I shot a geyser of cum into my sister's belly. We were both thrashing around on the bed.

"I want it all Rob!" My sister pleaded with me.

Emily was getting every drop out of me. Her pussy muscles had me in a tight grip. She made sure she had all of my cum. Eventually Emily fell onto my chest. I kept my dick in my sister for as long as I could. Emily did pull free and went to clean herself up in the bathroom. When she came back we had a long talk.

My sister said she was lonely lately. She didn't have a boyfriend. Her thoughts went to her younger brother. She would play with her pussy and think of me. All of a sudden I didn't miss my old girlfriend so much. Emily and I are spending a lot of time together. As you might have guessed it, we have been fucking like crazy. Actually Emily has a high sex drive. I sometimes think I can't keep up in bed.

I did hear from my old girlfriend Rachel. As you might have guessed it the guy she left me for has kicked her to the curb. She floated the idea we could try again to be lovers. I just laughed over the phone.

"I predicted this would happen Rachel. You didn't listen. He got tired of your pussy and moved on. I have moved on as well."

That was the end of our conversation. You can find Mr. Johnson in his new home. He is buried deep in Emily's hot pussy.