Mister Lucky Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where'd they take Rosie?" I asked.

"To the police station. Can I have some of that wine?"

"Get what you want."

Yvette poured a glass full of the sangria and sat on the bed close to me. I took sixty bucks from my pocket and gave it to her.

"What's that for?" She asked.

"For your pussy."

"You still wanna fuck me?"

"Uh huh."

"Can I shower first? An ain't half of this Rosie's?"

"Rosie ain't here. She already got her money."

"Mind if I smoke?"

"I don't care. Want some whisky?"

"You wanna get me drunk?"

"Sure. You a sweet drunk or an asshole?"

"Booze make me horny. I drink it an I wanna fuck whoever there. If I'm drunk an fuckin you when Rosie come, I'll be wantin' to fuck her, too. My pussy love everbody. You unnerstand? So if you an me get together you gotta unnerstand how it is. I love with my heart an my pussy." Yvette pulled a joint from her purse. "You like pot?" She asked as she lit it.

"It's been a long time since I had any."

"Nobody send you any when you in prison?"

"No."

"If you go to prison I send you some," Yvette said.

"You send any to Alonzo?"

"Fuck Alonzo. He never gimme shit but his dick, the mother fucker."

We smoked her joint and I poured her a glass of my whisky. That done she went in the bathroom to shower. The water was on for a while, then it was off. "Come in here," she called to me.

I went in the bathroom. She was naked and wet. "Sit on the toilet and shave me," she said. Her snatch was covered with stubble but it didn't take long to make her skin smooth and slick. Then she said, "I need to brush my teeth." I handed her my new, unused tooth brush and the tube of Colgate. When she was done I brushed my teeth. I mean, if you eat a woman's pussy her mouth ain't likely to hurt you much.

She didn't lie about being horny. Later I brought up birth control, and her response was, "Put a baby in there and we good to go." I did as I was told, or tried.

Rosie wasn't out or back by morning. I took Yvette with me shopping, and had breakfast at a Denny's near the SuperCenter. Mostly I bought stuff I needed, like another pillow, linen, towels, and a coffee-maker and microwave. Yvette got some clothes and cosmetics and a tooth brush, deodorant, and other grooming stuff. We got a taxi to haul it all back to my place, then went shopping for shoes at better places than the SuperCenter. We brought back vodka and another jug of wine, plus some shit to eat. Rosie still wasn't out.

"Whatchu gonna do?" Yvette asked.

"I ain't her man or her pimp."

"You my pimp?" She asked.

"Do you need a pimp?" I asked.

"You bought me clothes and feed me," she said.

"Whatchu need a pimp for?"

"To get me outta jail and gimme a place to sleep," she said.

"Got any idea where there's a laundromat around here?" I asked.

"Get Rosie outta jail," she insisted.

"What's in it for me?"

"Another whore to make you money," she replied.

"I need to wash clothes before I play pimp. Find me a laundromat then you can work on getting Rosie out," I said.

"The laundry is next to the COME & GO. You didn't see it? And Rosie's bail is a hundred dollars."

I gave Yvette the money and she left. I then stripped the bed and tossed the dirty clothes onto the sheet, and made a bundle. I shoulda got some hangers while we were out. I also found an ear-ring in the sofa. I put the ring in a water glass and put the glass atop the refrigerator.

The laundromat was like every laundromat. Noisy, crowded with ugly women and an old man inside the attendant's office, and had a bulletin board filled with job offer cards. I bought a roll of quarters, two boxes of soap powder, and went to work. While my stuff churned in the washers, a squad of Mexicans walked in with baskets of wet clothes, then opened several dryers, pulled out the clothes in them, and put their stuff in. The affected customers complained to the old man but he did shit about it. Then a couple came to where I sat. The guy offered his pregnant wife to me for fifty dollars. She smiled. "You can use our car and I'll stand guard." Rosie and Yvette showed up about the time I was done drying my stuff. They returned home with me. Yvette made sure Rosie saw the new stuff I bought her.

I asked, "Did they feed you?"

"No."

"Then fix something and have some wine," I replied.

While she did it I pulled out my wad of cash, counted it, and laid three hundred bucks on the dining table. "Go buy some clothes," I said. My money was getting low, and I needed to get some more. I had some ideas. Prison is a good place to learn how to survive on the street.

Rosie looked at the money. "You wantin' to be my pimp?"

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You need someone," Yvette said.

Whores are like everyone else, a few make fortunes using their mouths and pussies to get money to buy real estate and make other investments, a few are murdered or die from drug abuse, some go to prison for other crimes, and some kinda go along, day to day, doing tricks, eating burgers and tacos, and becoming welfare queens with brats. Rosie and Yvette were welfare queens with brats when their youth and teeth were gone. The state had both of their kids. They were never gonna get jobs or attend parent skills classes or stay outta trouble. But I thought they might be useful to me.

"I don't know shit about pimpin'," I said.

"So what's in it for you?" Rosie asked.

"I'm gonna learn it from you," I replied.

"You gonna keep all our money and fuck us?" Rosie asked.

"Should I?" I replied. "Is that what pimps do?"

"They pay to get you outta jail," Yvette added.

"So what you wanna do?" I asked Rosie.

"I wanna shower, and get drunk, and fuck," she laughed.

"We go shopping tomorrow!" Yvette said.

Rosie got up, got naked, and went in the shower. I brought out the whisky and vodka. Yvette put the pillowcase on the new pillows, and tossed them on the bed after making the bed with clean sheets, then went in the bathroom with Rosie and closed the door. They came out together a few minutes later. Rosie sat on the bed close to Yvette while Yvette dried Rosie's wet hair with the new blow dryer. I handed Rosie the vodka bottle to nurse on, she shared it with Yvette.

Fucking two women in a three-some is more job than joy because both women need attention and arousal the whole time. Rosie's shower helped, especially when Yvette went in the bathroom and shaved Rosie, then dried Rosie's hair. The vodka got their lust rolling. By the time Yvette was done Rosie's towel had dropped below her tits and Yvette was fondling them. It wasn't long before Rosie was on her back and Yvette's face was between her legs. They switched places once Rosie was satisfied, and took turns drinking from the bottle till both were drunk and giggling.

When Rosie was done with Yvette's clit I took her place with my cock, Rosie straddled Yvette's face and mouth. I soon left Yvette a load of fresh baby formula and lay back to re-group for Rosie. I worked on Rosie's pussy so long Yvette said, "You wanna put a baby in her?"

I did. Both of them wanted to be pregnant. It's the bottomline for all females. Many don't like being pregnant or even like kids, but most wanna be knocked up. It's like guys and jobs. A job is often a pain in the ass we hate, but we wanna work.

After Rosie and Yvette fell asleep I went out to get us some money. Near the MOB & ROB convenience store I found what I wanted, did what I needed to do, and returned home with four hundred bucks and change.

Yvette heard me come in the door, and souvenired me a piece of ass before we fell asleep. The sheets were gonna need washing again. We slept late and Rosie and Yvette went shopping around noon.

After they left there was a knock at the door. I opened it. It was Marcia's girlfriend. "May I come in?" She asked.

"Sure," I replied.

She smiled. "I was here the other night..."

"I remember. What can I do for you?"

"When I was here I think I lost an ear ring, and I wanted to see if you had run across it."

"I did." I got the glass and took the ear ring out. "Here yuh go."

"Thank you so much! My name is Carla."

"I'm Bud."

Carla wore a wedding band and looked married. Short brown hair with a poodle perm. Glasses. Crooked teeth. Early forties. Ample bosom. Big thighs. Five-six at two hundred and ten pounds. She had on one of those kinda transparent cotton blouses and a white bra. Her skirt was red and short.

"I appreciate your help the other night," she added.

"Not a problem," I said.

"Are you busy?" She asked.

"What you got in mind?" I asked.

"Marcia suggested I talk to you about doing some work out at my lake house. Are you interested?"

"I'm always interested in money," I replied.

"Would you like to ride out there and see what I want done?"

"Sure."

I put on a shirt and shoes and went with her. The woman drove a Mercedes. It took about forty-five minutes to get to her hideaway on the lake at the end of a long dirt road through woods and orange groves. She parked the car and we went inside. "Follow me," she said.

She led me to a bedroom. "It's in here," she smiled and stood close to me.

"You fooled me," I said.

"I support diversity," she said, as she pressed her fingertips against my bulge. "Think of this as an interview." She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off me. "Do you want to undress me or want me to do it myself?" I unbuttoned her blouse, then unfastened her belt, then unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt. She slipped her shoes off.

Carla's bra fastened in the back, I unhooked the clips, and she pulled it off. Her areolas were light brown, her nipples were fat. Her tits were plenty enough to hold in place a wrapped brick of cash beneath each of them.

Her bed was antique with carved bedposts. Carla got atop the bed while I got naked. In spite a full night of sex I wanted some of this woman who liked to fuck. She wasn't beautiful or glamorous, but she impressed the hell outta my cock. I sucked on her neck and nipples, "Suck them hard!" She said. Then I put my mouth and tongue between her thighs, to arouse her pussy for some cock. About the time she groaned from the tongue action I pushed my meat into her. I came pretty quick but kept stroking till she got off again. After she caught her breath she spoke.

"Are you in any hurry to get back?" She studied my face for a reaction.

"You're the driver," I said.

"Tell me about you," she asked.

"I just got outta prison for murder, and I live with two hookers."

"Got a girlfriend?"

"Not yet," I replied.

"Interested in one?"

"Got someone in mind?"

"Maybe."

"Maybe what?"

"I want a younger man good in bed, available when I want him, who keeps his mouth shut, and won't make problems for me at home or at work. Are you that guy?"

"What's in it for me?"

"You want more!" She said with mock outrage and raised eyebrows.

I squeezed her tits and nipples as I spoke. "I like your pussy a lot but I gotta eat."

"Your hookers don't pay the bills?"

"If you only knew! I was money ahead when I paid for their love. The free love is a killer. They're off shopping as we speak."

"You got plans for them?"

"I know shit about pimping."

"Do you know much about me?"

"I know you're good in bed and not hard on the eyes."

"My, you're a liar!" She laughed. "Do you have a phone?"

"No."

"Get one. And don't mention today to anyone. I'm friends with your boss."

"I don't kiss and tell."

"So, what about my offer?"

"What offer?"

"My boyfriend offer."

"You didn't make one."

"What do you want?"

"You and whatever else you wanna add."

"How much money do you want?"

"I have no idea. I'm not after your money. Don't get me wrong, I like money a lot but being with you ain't like cleaning your gutters."

"What about when I use your place?"

"Twenty bucks for two hours."

"When can I see you again?"

"Call me at the shop till I get a phone. And lemme know where you wanna pick me up."

"Wanna take a bath with me?"

"Sure."

Carla gave me two hundred bucks to buy a phone, we stopped at the SuperCenter and I bought one, she got my cell number but I didn't get her last name. I got home about six o'clock. Rosie wanted to show me her clothes. They washed the sheets for me and bought a bucket of fried chicken for supper.

"Where you been?" Yvette wanted to know.

"Out making money." I handed each of them a cheap cell phone with extra minutes cards.

"What's this?" Rosie asked.

"It's a cheapo cell phone so you can call home or 911."

Yvette added, "Did you hear about the guy who got his ass kicked and robbed last night?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Be careful out on the street," I said.

They got dressed and headed out to the street around nine o'clock after the Sun set. Rosie's fat ass and tits were packed in a sundress with a halter top, Yvette wore a hot pants with a tube top; both had on high heels and carried purses. The first thing that happened was it rained like hell for an hour or so. Thunderstorms are a daily event at night in the summer. They took shelter in the car of two slum thugs, got robbed, and bitch slapped pretty hard when they resisted. They came home soaked, broke, and minus their phones.

"I don't know who they were, two black guys in an old car," Rosie said.

"What'd the car look like?" I asked.

"I don't know, it was an old car, and it was dark," Yvette replied.

"The car was dark?"

"No! It was dark outside and I couldn't see what the color was," said Yvette.

My cell phone chirped. It was Carly. "Hello?"

"Busy?"

"No."

"Wanna make some money tonight?"

"What's up?"

"A friend of mine is lonesome and wants some company. Can you be ready in half an hour?"

I showered, dressed, gave the girls some cash, and waited outside for Carly. Her Mercedes pulled up soon after I went outside.

"One of my clients is staying at the airport hotel and wants a companion for the night. She sounds drunk. Do what you can, and I'll pick you up in the morning at eight o'clock. I'll pay you then. Any questions?" Carly said.

The rest of our ride included small talk of no consequence. She dropped me off at the airport after she phoned the friend and gave the woman the lowdown on me. "He's a little over six feet, has blue eyes, looks like he weighs around two hundred pounds. He looks like a young Marlon Brando in a prison movie. He's thirty."

Mona was the woman's name, I didn't get her last name. Carly told me Mona was in her late fifties. She wasn't bad looking with long black hair parted in the middle, one nice tit (the other was gone) and ass, taller than average and about two hundred pounds. She cracked open the door, I slipped Carly's business card through the crack, and Mona let me in. "Yuh never know, these days," she slurred the words.

That's right," I replied.

"You're the guy Carly sent over to fuck me?"

"That's me."

"She said you look like Marlon Brando. You don't look like him. You look like Rowdy Yates, what the fuck's his name?"

"Clint Eastwood."

"That's it. Wanna drink?"

"Sure. Whatcha got?"

"A bottle of bourbon but I'll order whatever you want."

"Bourbon is fine, put some in one of those water cups."

"Are you a gigilo working for Carly?"

"Not really."

"Then what are you?"

"I'm a friend of Carly's she called to be with you."

"She call you a lot?"

"No."

"You don't talk much."

"I didn't come here to talk to you."

"Wanna see me naked? Tell yuh what, I'll show you mine if you show me your's."

"Okay." I took my shirt off, then my shoes, and pants.

She watched me. "Keep going."

I pulled my briefs down and off, and Mona walked over and cupped my balls in her hand. Her robe was still on. "You wanna fuck in the dark?" I asked.

She studied me with her bloodshot eyes before she spoke. "Uh huh."

I got in the bed. Mona turned off the lights and joined me. There was nothing wrong with her pussy and she was generous with it while we were together. Carly called me about a quarter to eight. Then she called Mona. Then she called me back. "It's me again, if Mona wants your phone number it's okay with me if you give it to her." She asked and I gave it to her.

Carly picked me up at eight. In the car she handed me an envelope. I stuck it in my shirt pocket. "How'd it go?" She asked.

"She ain't you."

"You're such a liar!"

"Wanna go home?" She asked.

"You got something else in mind?"

"Maybe."

"I got a job to go to."

"Not today. I called Miriam and borrowed you for today."

"Do this. Drop me off so I can shower and change clothes and see what's up with my roomies. Then pick me up at ten."

Carly dropped me off at my place. The girls were gone along with all their stuff.

Continued with Mister Lucky 2.

12