All Comments on 'Mistle Family Ch. 01'

by ElizabethBean91

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Patiently Waiting

Next chapter please

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
One word

MORE

Politely adding Please.

OMG that was hot. Mandy seems such a tease and I don't think it will be long before she tastes Chelsea for real. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter in the series .

Now excuse me while I go change my undies.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
UNBELIEVABLE!

Talk about hitting a home run in your 1st story on Literotica. I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapters, this is already a favorite of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Wow! Just Wow! This story is amazing. Can't wait for next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OMG

I had to rub my hard clit reading this!!

ElizabethBean91ElizabethBean91almost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone

I'm glad you've all enjoyed this, that is a huge motivator. I have 9 more in this storyline, with 4 more storylines to follow over the next few months; 50 stories in all. In September I go back to college, so I may not be able to write as much as I'd like, but I will be writing when I can. Thank you everyone and I hope you continue to enjoy this series.

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesTooalmost 6 years ago
Phew!

That was one hell of a build up but now I'm feeling down as need the next instalment. In terms of the writing, there were times when I wanted it to be tighter and I know some professors of English are now saying it's ok to repeat significant words more than once in a sentence, but there was one paragraph that repeated the same word so many times I was distracted by it: the paragraph was the one with a reference to 'teddy'. E.g. you could have just written bear rather than teddy bear on about the third repeat. Hope I'm not just seen as picky as I really like what you write. It's very erotic!

ElizabethBean91ElizabethBean91almost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you BigrimmstalesToo

Thank you BigrimmstalesToo, no it's not picky at all. Your observations help me improve. I do tend to write in a way to emphasize certain points, but needless repetition is a definite mistake and I'll watch out for that in the future. I'd love it if you check out Chapter 2 when it is released and let me know what you think.

Is it cool that I respond to readers? Because I like to, but I'm not sure if it's frowned upon.

bigbobby69bigbobby69almost 6 years ago
OMG What a start

Great story Elizabeth, had me hard from the get go. Can't wait for next chapter. Thanks !

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 6 years ago
Great start

Eagerly awaiting Ch.02.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 6 years ago
Kinky twist, but excellent so far!

And I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Thanks for sharing this with us!

ElizabethBean91ElizabethBean91almost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You Again

Thank you again to all of my readers and commenters. The second chapter is in the process of being published. This time, it will be in the Incest/Taboo category due to the nature of events in the story. I hope you all enjoy it, because I am absolutely my harshest critic. Let me know what you think. ;)

CassieKCassieKalmost 6 years ago
Love this family.

Thank you Libby for such a cool start to your series, I know I am going to enjoy the stories. This first one was so sexy and wicked, I just felt I wanted to be hidden in the closet watching with Chelsea but I guess if that had been the case, Chelsea wouldn’t have needed a vibrator, I would have beaten Auntie Mandy to the prize.

Your story is totally awesome Libby, can’t wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice start

Found the the latest ch 4 in the New section, when I discovered this was a series I went to this first chapter. Well done. I already like the buildup of characters and it sounds like some hot times are ahead for them all. I will finish reading them tonight.

FYI - nice to know someone from down V.D. Avenue is the author. I live is SH close to the Tech Center. Good luck with the rest of the chapters. (and your schooling).

Also - if you have any chapters that aren't Incest related you can list them in Lesbian section, It is still part of the series.

Graison89Graison89almost 4 years ago
Интересно

Вау. Что-то впервые на такое наткнулся, как-то не встречал чтоб мама, дочь и тетя были вместе. очень интересно.

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

but of course Mandy gave it a lick, then suck...!

Wondered briefly if Mandy went both ways but re-reading your bio and stories of course no way

impressive you're so prolific while also nursing student...!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElizabethBean91@ElizabethBean91
233 Followers
My name is Elizabeth Bean, I'm a twenty-eight-year-old college student residing in Michigan. I'm attending college with the goal of becoming a registered nurse; a few more years hopefully, I started college a few years late. I enjoy writing, I sort of took it up a year ago. I'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES