Mistle Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Except it wasn't a good thing and your daughter will still have a great life with you. And me, of course. You don't need to be ashamed of living with me. This will be fun, you'll see."

"I know," Jenni wrapped her arm around Mandy's naked body. That move seemed a bit odd to Chelsea. She was surprised her mother didn't force Mandy to get dressed first. Even more surprised at how comfortable she seemed with her naked sister. "Thank you for taking us in. I think Chelsea will love it here, but please be careful about what you expose her to."

"She's eighteen, sweetheart. Your daughter is a grown woman and if she chose to get intimate with someone, it's her choice and not yours."

"You're right," Jenni replied. "She's my baby girl and I love her. I feel like, if she has to learn...nevermind, I don't know what I'm talking about. I just want to thank you for being here for me when I need you."

Mandy's face grew intimately closer to her sister's as she whispered, "You know I'll always be here for you, sis. You and Chelsea."

Chelsea thought she was seeing things when her mother's hand reached around the back of Mandy's head. This wasn't a sisterly hug or kiss on the cheek. The voyeuristic teen couldn't see too clearly, but she would swear they were kissing. A pleasured groan emitted by one of them. They were kissing...they were making out. Her mother and her mother's sister? Chelsea's body tingled with the urge to resume masturbating. Masturbating while watching her mother and her aunt kissing.

"That's her on your lips?" Jenni asked.

"Oh yeah," Mandy giggled, "And she tasted delicious."

"Eighteen?"

"Twenty-four. She does look younger."

"So..." Jenni stood up and lifted her blue halter top off, "You haven't seen Chelsea, right?"

"No. I thought she was with you."

"I went to work," Jenni pulled her shorts down and tossed them aside. "It was just a quick meeting, but she was here when I left."

"You went to a meeting dressed like that?" Mandy asked.

"Casual Friday," Jenni replied with hands working her bra. "No one else was in the office. Conference call."

"Sexy," Mandy said. "What if your daughter walked in?"

"Watching her aunt and mother?" Jenni walked to the door and shut it. "No, I don't think she'd be ready for that."

While Jenni was turned around, Mandy threw an air kiss to the closet. Chelsea had not been mistaken earlier, Mandy clearly knew she was in there. Mandy was about to fuck the girl's mother with the girl watching? She really was everything the family said she was.

Jenni returned to her sister's side and Chelsea's view was pretty clear this time, as she watched her mother stoop down and lock lips with her aunt. When their lips parted, their tongues continued playing. Mandy reached around and scooped Jenni's plump ass with both hands. Mandy pulled her sister's panties down to her ankles and admired her pussy with a similar landing strip down the middle.

"Hey, you copied me," Mandy complained.

"Bull...shit," Jenni laughed between kisses. "I've been doing this far longer...than...you...whoa."

Mandy shoved her sister on the bed and situated herself between her legs just as she had done for Destiny. Chelsea couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her mother was letting Mandy eat her pussy? Not letting, she was gladly willing. It was clear this wasn't their first rendezvous. Chelsea pulled her shorts and her baby blue panties all the way down her legs and discarded both. She sat as comfortably as she could in the closet and finger-fucked herself again, until she finally remembered the vibrator.

"You know," Mandy began, kissing Jenni's strip of hair, "maybe it wouldn't be so bad if we let Chelsea in on this."

Chelsea's heart stopped. Was Mandy really suggesting this? A threesome? A threesome with her aunt and her mother? Was that even possible? She watched as her mother's body arched in pleasure. Mandy's expert tongue worked its magic on her sister's succulent pussy.

"Yes," Jenni said.

"Yes, what?"

"Oh, fuck!" Jenni screamed as Mandy played her thumb on her clitoris. "If Chelsea...wanted."

"You'd let her in on this?" Mandy continued teasing.

"Yeah."

"You'd let your daughter fuck you?"

"Yes! Fuck!"

Chelsea sent the vibrator inside and she immediately jumped as the sensation of a setting far too high for her had struck hard. She tried fidgeting with the dial, but she couldn't see it in the dark closet. Her body contorted and she was certain she made a lot of noise. The young lady was no longer watching the action, she was far too busy trying to get off.

In the room, Mandy smiled devilishly. She knew Chelsea was hiding in there, watching her mother get fucked. She shifted the action toward the closet, making sure Chelsea saw this. Mandy's fingers shoved in and out with such speed that she could barely see her hand. When Jenni was worked up enough with three fingers, Mandy pulled out and swung her leg over Jenni's head and dropped her hips. She threw a look at the closet. Chelsea resumed watching.

"You'd fuck her?" Mandy asked while probing inside of Jenni. For a moment Chelsea wondered if the question was for her. To which she answered with a silent nod. Chelsea never thought of it before. She never imagined she'd be watching her mother's vagina, with two fingers inside of her, and masturbating to the beautiful sight. Chelsea would fuck her. She'd fuck both of them.

"Y-yes," Jenni said under the continued pleasure.

"You'd eat her pussy?"

"Oh, I'd devour that little pussy..."

"Mmmm, I bet she'd love to fuck you."

Mandy spit on Jenni's pussy and rubbed her vagina until the saliva dried. That devious expression never left her face. She enjoyed every second of enticing Chelsea with her mother. She rubbed Jenni's pussy until her hips raised with an impending orgasm, giving her daughter a perfect view. Chelsea's watched as her mother's plump ass jiggled. She wanted her. She wanted to be between her legs. Kissing her. Fucking her. As much as Chelsea tried to fight it, she made more noise.

Jenni orgasmed for the first time in months and it felt so good. Her hips raised, a shock like a few thousand volts of electricity flowed through her body in an instant. In the closet, Chelsea was orgasming, too. Her body jerked in uncontrollable ways, making far too much noise. She wanted to stay silent and watch the action, but her sex hormones were through the roof and she begged to get off.

"Is someone in there?" Jenni yelled, shoving Mandy away.

"I heard it, too," Mandy said, continuing to play along like she didn't know Chelsea was in there.

Jenni wandered over to the closet cautiously. Chelsea knew she was finally caught. Her mother opened the door and gasped. She couldn't believe her daughter had been there, watching, masturbating. Chelsea had her gray T-Shirt on, but she was completely nude from the waist down. The vibrator had been tossed aside. Her shorts and her panties were in a small pile.

"What the fuck!"

"Hi, Mom."

"What are you doing? Why are you in here?" Jenni turned to Mandy, "Did you tell her to hide in here?"

"No," Mandy said, "I swear I didn't know she was there."

"Chelsea, get dressed and get out! Go to your room!"

The teen grabbed her panties and slipped them on. Once she made it back to her feet, she slipped her shorts on and bolted from the room. She couldn't believe what she saw and despite her mother's anger she knew she'd get over it. In time they may be able to re-visit the idea of getting together. Chelsea would like that, and she was certain her mother would, too. For now, Chelsea retreated to her bedroom and closed the door.

"I can't believe what just happened. My daughter just...and with this she..." Jenni picked up the vibrator her daughter had been using.

"Taste it," Mandy teased. "Come on, I know you're a little curious."

"Fuck you," Jenni threw the vibrator at Mandy. "Seriously Amanda, you're fucked up!"

"Really? Well, Jennifer, you didn't seem to mind it when I made you orgasm better than your husband ever did in eighteen years of marriage. Admit it."

"I'm leaving. I need to talk to Chelsea."

"You wanna borrow this?" Mandy held up the vibrator.

"Fuck off."

Jenni hurried from the room, but she forgot her clothes on Mandy's floor. Mandy spun the vibrator around in her hands for a moment, inspecting it with a pleased smile. She stuck out her tongue and tasted her horny niece. Then she slid the shaft into her mouth. Chelsea tasted delicious.

12