All Comments on 'Mistle Family Ch. 05'

by ElizabethBean91

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ElizabethBean91ElizabethBean91almost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You Literotica

I immediately want to thank the Literotica staff for placing this story in the category they felt was the best fit. I had been struggling with the, "well, this is Incest, so it should be in Incest. But, it's Lesbian, so it should be in Lesbian." My biggest concern was offending a reader looking for a lesbian tale, but did not like stories involving incest. The Lesbian category with the Incest warning in the beginning is perfect. From now on I will do this for all of my stories that involve incest, but are centered on lesbian relationships as I am first and foremost a writer of lesbian fiction. Thank you.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 6 years ago
ok

this was written good, up until the end,I did not like the way the ending was, but the rest of the story was good

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
Hot and sexy

Thank you for bringing Jenni and Chelsea together. I think though Jenni has some making up to-do to Mandy.

Best chapter so far in this series. Looking forward to the next.

Thank you

ElizabethBean91ElizabethBean91almost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Lol, sorry about that jenorma2012, I was a little iffy about the dirtiness of the ending too, but the story just flowed that way; I believe in "washing after". I will definitely keep it in mind to develop a stronger ending. Thank you for your feedback.

And stroudle, thank you as always, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great continuation

Well done on Jenni's revelation. Her internal battle played out well as she realized Chelsea is following in the family footsteps with affection. Your description of their encounter seemed as if you were part of the scene. This makes the action much more erotic and vivid. Looking forward to continuing chapters with all these ladies involved. I'm hoping Chelsea takes a dominant role over Jenni and Mandy.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 6 years ago
Good read

Yes, I enjoyed this chapter a lot. Glad to see Chelsea start to formalize her position within the hierarchy. As she discovers more about herself, I think it would be interesting to revisit the little power struggle a few chapters ago when Mandy and Chelsea first got together. Of course Chelsea eventually wins out making the 18 year old Mistress of the house. Personally, I find confident dominant young women to be very sexy

Jenorma reads many of the same stories that I do, so I am familiar with her comments. Her preference seems to be geared towards the "rainbows and butterflies" type lesbian love stories that I also like. But she doesn't even remotely seem to like anything D/s related. So if you continue in this storyline as is, she probably won't be real fond of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story.....very hot!! I disagree...i loved the ending.....not to dirty!

Can't wait for the next chapter.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElizabethBean91@ElizabethBean91
My name is Elizabeth Bean, I'm a twenty-eight-year-old college student residing in Michigan. I'm attending college with the goal of becoming a registered nurse; a few more years hopefully, I started college a few years late. I enjoy writing, I sort of took it up a year ago. I'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES