All Comments on 'Mistle Family Ch. 08'

by ElizabethBean91

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
I was turned on by reading

So many sensual in-depth descriptions of uninhabited sex. I've been reading incest since 1974 and this is one of the most arousing stories.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 4 years ago
not bad

I thought you were not going to write any more of this series, I am glad you changed your mind, and can't wait to read more

ElizabethBean91ElizabethBean91over 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Alwaystaboo and Jenorma 2012, originally I had considered scrapping the series, I felt it wasn't good enough, and I figured opening a new series (Sex in Society) would be best. Then a few fans contacted me and asked me to revive the series and finish it.

Why? I wondered. Didn't everyone else think it was as bad as I did? Rather than give in to self-doubt, I decided to re-read the series myself. When I did, I fell in love with Chelsea, Henni, and of course Mandy all over again. I was reminded of why I loved these great women to begin with. Perhaps you were one of those people that fell in love with the characters the same way I had.

I usually never read anything I've published, because I'm afraid I'll find something I wish I had changed, worded differently, or moved in another direction. And while there was a few things I might've done differently, I still love this series and I'm prepared to end it with a 9th chapter; 10th if necessary. Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Bean

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you too

Hi,

It's a good idea to continue the Mistle Familly. To be honest, I like it more than "Sex in Society Ssn".

I think it's always best to finish a story. So, thank you.

ElizabethBean91ElizabethBean91over 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

I completely agree and it is something I'd been wrestling with for a while. I wanted SiS to become this big thing, that it became too convoluted and at times over-crowded. I envisioned more of an erotic/taboo television show; something entirely impossible with today's standards. I felt it for a few chapters/episodes, but then it became a little much to keep track of and give each character their chance to shine. Not everything can be molded to one's vision.

I'm also growing as a writer, studying from the erotica writers that I consider truly great. Learning what works, what needs improvement, and what needs to be cut entirely. In a lot of ways, you readers are a major part of my development. I'm grateful to have this outlet, Literotica, to share the tales of my wild imagination. I promise as I improve the tales will only get better ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Whitneys mom?

Is it Mandi?

Graison89Graison89almost 4 years ago

Excellent. Very exciting and unexpected twist. Author, why did you leave it?will there be a continuation of Chapter 9 and 10. Will you tell us about the night of Chelsea and Lucy, when Caralyn was having fun with Ashley, and also mentioned some Secretary and his boss, it would also be interesting to read.

tomzetomzeover 1 year ago

What delicious scenes and naughty women eating each other.

We need you to continue this story so perfect.

Please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElizabethBean91@ElizabethBean91
My name is Elizabeth Bean, I'm a twenty-eight-year-old college student residing in Michigan. I'm attending college with the goal of becoming a registered nurse; a few more years hopefully, I started college a few years late. I enjoy writing, I sort of took it up a year ago. I'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES