All Comments on 'Mistletoe and Wine'

by cockywriter321

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not enough stars

This deserved at least 7 stars.

I noticed no flaws, so many thanks to you and your editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'll pass

Anal belongs in Gay.

meucimeuciover 3 years ago

very enjoyable read, thanks for the hard work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Great Story

More build up to them becoming loves would have been better

THe bit about her being on birth control spoiled it would have been better him comming deep up inside her unprotected pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent.

Great story, a little mawkish towards the end but good nevertheless.

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story. There were a few spelling errors but nothing that detracted from my enjoyment of the story.

Thanks for sharing the story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Some of the narrative was chopped/awkward in places, but the storyline was complete and you did a good job of mixing the physical with the emotional sides of their relationship. You even had a twist, to sorts, when Fred's mom kissed him and held him close during the dance. I thought you'd lead us to them connecting, but you pivoted in a different direction. Well done on that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet. Thank You

PS: the cabin is ‘homey,’ I assume.

Quite the opposite of ‘homely.’

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 easily.

I doubt there's a state where what Fred & Bobbie did was legal. However I liked the story so much I had to give it a 4. A small mistake here & there i not ruin it.

AzureAshAzureAshover 3 years ago
"... I only care about you, about us. That's all that matters."

Sometimes, that's all that matters. Beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it with us :)

blackkat46220blackkat46220over 3 years ago

This is the first Long story I've read. An l loved it. Great job!

newporter56newporter56over 3 years ago
Great story

Well developed story, very thoughtful.

Tiku21Tiku21about 3 years ago

Uhhh talking about others while having an intimate moments is a hard turn-off for me overall nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have often thought that if it is consensual,the most beautiful love, and making love as wife and husband,is between a sister and brother.Who can love u more than that ?The only problem is the problem of consanguinite. I have known 3 couples (sister/brother) ,with 2 having normal children,and one having 2 handicapped children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Tiku21: Same with me. I'm not jealous of previous lovers, but IT DOES NOT make me hot to think about my woman having sex with someone else, quite the opposite. Apart from a low percentage (I guess) of men who are getting off that way it, might be a female fantasy, allowing women to fuck around with every Tom, Hairy and Dick, without feeling guilty for betraying a huband/ boyfriend.

Other than that this a satisfying read, thank you very much for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous