Mistress Agnes Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was very embarrassing, now everyone was looking at him! Whatever had come over Dennis, playing the master all of a sudden? Dick was doing just fine, just a bit busy, that was all.

'If you say so, master.'

Dick shocked even himself. He had never pulled a trick like that before in his life, and he hoped Dennis wouldn't get angry or talk brogue at him. But this was taking things way too far, Dick had his pride, too. A week's hard work wouldn't kill him, he bet Maria would be extra busy all week for having been away for a week.

A bit afraid of the effect of his remark, Dick saw Dennis actually start and stare at him in disbelief.

For a minute or so Dennis was absolutely stunned, and Dick was starting to get really afraid he had gone too far and insulted his mistress' partner. His averted his gaze, and waited for the axe to fall.

Two strong arms took him in a tight grip, and an affected voice whispered in his ear, 'Dear Dick! Don't fear me, friend, that hurts! You are right, there can only be one mistress in this house. I promise I won't talk brogue to you. Will you look at me, please?'

It was hard, looking at him, he was so sweet, Dick was afraid he'd cry with relief, but Dennis caught his eye then rested his head on Dick's chest, as if he were Maria.

'Can I still get the coffee? And are we still on for tonight?'

Dick could not speak, he felt so dumb, why had he done that? Dennis might insist on Dick calling him by his first name, he actually wás the master. And he had every right to hand out orders, which then had to be obeyed.

'Dick, please! It was a really good joke! I was just stunned to hear you so sharp, you never were before. Don't feel bad!'

'I'm sorry Dennis, I don't know why that happened.'

One hand now let go of his chest, and stroked his hair, just incredible how Dennis was so much smaller than him. He seemed much taller, especially when he was handing out orders.

'But I do know, Dick. I'm changing, I'm taking my responsibility instead of letting the mistress handle everything. So in a way you're right, I am being bossy, but I promise I will take it slowly, let you get used to it so I can still be Dennis to you, even when I make decisions. I'd hate to have you obey me, Dick, I hope you'll always be my friend, even when I'm married to the mistress and helping her run the household. I'm sorry I upset you, Dick, I'd never seen you like that.

Next time I'll ask whether you want help, I promise. Now will you please be my friend again?'

But Dick just couldn't help it, he felt so bad about being impudent, and Dennis so concerned for him. He didn't want to be there anymore, with people watching him, the mistress herself was sitting right there! She must find him thankless.

'Better leave him to me, Dennis. I think he's truly upset, you'll get no sense out of him with so many people around. I'll take him to our own rooms, and when he has calmed down I'll talk to him. I understand perfectly, I'll explain.'

Maria, the most beautiful and sweetest woman in the world. She knew what he needed. In an instant, he had Pixie in his one hand and was being led by the other. He followed his beloved into the house, and into their room, and was gently pushed to sit on the bed, with Pixie in his lap. Her soft fur helped calm him, and the absence of prying eyes helped even more. Then Maria sat next to him and embraced him, without saying a word.

Feeling safer than ever before in his life, Dick put Pixie in Maria's lap and lay down on the bed, against the soft warm body of his beloved, his face hidden in her side. Then he let his fear out, slowly, not to frighten Maria and Pixie with the strength of his feelings. He did not sob, but his throat got blocked up until he could hardly breathe, and his eyes burned.

'Let it out, Dick, you know you don't have to be the strong husband for me. You may depend on me a little, and another time I will seek solace with you. We're one, your fear is my fear.'

How did she know he was desperately afraid? The people of this house had made him, if they rejected him for his rudeness he'd have nothing. Yes, a lovely wife, whom he could no longer offer his earnings. No home, no friends. He was crying now, and Maria let him. She just held him and stroked his hair, until he felt the fear drain away, and his reason took over.

'It wasn't that bad, was it?'

'No Dick, it wasn't. You talked back to a friend who was patronizing you. He had never done that before, and you had never done that before, so you were both shocked. Dennis loves you and respects you, Dick, he didn't even realize he was being bossy. You have nothing to fear. Do you understand Dennis' problem, Dick?'

'I don't, Maria. I need to do some thinking, but my fear kept interfering.'

'Do you want to think it out by yourself, or do you want me to explain? I don't want to patronize you, if you need more time you'll have it.'

'No, my love, please explain. The fear can come back any moment, I'm afraid to do something stupid. I'll think about it after you have explained.'

'You know Dennis is from the streets, and was a leader there?'

'Yes, he told us.'

'Then he got sent into the army, and they broke his will with a whip. And then the war broke him even further. When he came here, the thing that made him a leader was gone, and his mind was sick with what he had seen and done.'

'And the mistress made it worse.'

'She did, but she gave him love, too, and that made him a bit better, so he wanted more.'

'And in the end she gave him more, but he was not bossy, Maria.'

'Exactly. She gave him love, but he was still sick in his mind from what had happened. So he clung to the mistress.'

'He did?'

'He did, mother said he fell apart when he thought Mrs Beauchamp was very sick. You saw that yourself.'

'Yes, I remember, I was very upset, but your mother said everything would be well. Your mother was bossy then.'

'And rightfully so, Dick, she cared about you and wanted the people you care about safe and happy.'

'You say Dennis was bossy because he cares about me?'

'Well, yes, he was, but that was not the point. Dennis clung to Mrs Beauchamp, and she was afraid that if something happened to her, everything would fall apart. Her cousin would get the estate, Dennis would land on the streets, Guy and Patrick would have to work for someone else. Cook, John, yourself and Charles would lose their jobs.

She wanted him to be stronger, to take charge if she wasn't well, so she took him to the attic to face his fear. He felt terrible at first, but then his old leadership came back. And now it is getting stronger and he is starting to do his part. To let Mrs Beauchamp feel safe, Dick, for the baby.Tonight, you saw his leadership, but he's not used to it, and you're not used to it. So he was too bossy, and you resented him. Now you both know, he will take care to change less quickly, and you will adapt slowly to a new Dennis, who gives orders and has people listen to them. He will still be your friend, but he will be the master, too. And if you don't agree you can tell him so, politely. And he can tell you what to do, but politely. That is not so bad, is it?'

'I was afraid they'd kick me out for being rude. I'd have no job, and no friends, and we'd have no home. No-one else wants me.'

'Mrs Beauchamp is not going to kick you out for being rude once, Dick. She has to get used to Dennis becoming a leader again, too. She'll be glad you let him know he was being bossy, he didn't even notice until you called him master. You did well, Dick, though you may not see it that way.

Do you really mind him taking care of you? He was worried you worked too hard, you know.'

'I don't know why I said that, Maria. Well, I do, it was as if I couldn't handle my job, as if it was too much for me, but I can handle it.'

'He knows, Dick. He just wanted you to have some time to spend with me. I think he feels really bad, my love, as bad as you felt, can you talk to him? Let him explain?'

'If the others aren't watching, I can. You really think he is not angry?'

'I'm sure, Dick. In fact I am guessing he is waiting by the door feeling pretty bad. May I check?'

'Yes, please, Maria, I don't want Dennis to feel bad. I understand now, though I need to think a little longer. But I can do that tomorrow.'

And Dennis was indeed waiting to be asked to come in. He felt really guilty for having upset Dick so badly, when in fact he had been at fault himself. Fancy Dick saying something sharp, there was still hope of him developing a sense of humour. If Dennis had not killed it off with his stunned reaction.

The door opened and Maria addressed him, she knew he was there, damn that girl was clever! And so good for dear Dick, she had done just the right thing, no situation with Dick was ever going to get out of hand with Maria around.

'He has calmed down and I explained. But he still needs some time to think it through, I suppose he's still afraid he'll be kicked out for being rude to you in front of Mrs Beauchamp. He said no-one else wanted him, I thought my heart would break. Please be careful with what you say to him, if you can show him you're not angry, that's what he needs most.'

Oh no, poor Dick. How did this happen? Why didn't he laugh at Dick's remark right away, it was so funny! He was just stunned to hear Dick so quick witted.

Maria was right, Dick was still not sure, and he had heard so many words already, talking would only confuse him more. There was only one thing to do. Dennis sat down on the bed beside the large man, dammit, he had traces of tears on his face, how could such a tiny thing become so large? Snuggling against his large friend Dennis felt the tension in him, it was probably too early for this, however much he wanted to make things good, chances were he'd only make it worse.

'Remember sitting by my bed, Dick, when I was wasting away from loneliness?'

Dick nodded.

'Your love pulled me through, Dick, Patrick's love and yours. You always told me I didn't deserve to be treated that way, chained like a dog, you knew what it felt like to be whipped, and you told me it wasn't my fault, that I deserved better. I'll never forget that, Dick, not as long as I live. You will always have a place wherever I am, and you may always say anything to me that you want or need. Do you believe me?'

Dick nodded again, voice husky he said, 'I do, Dennis. I'm glad your mind is getting better, it's important that the mistress can depend on you. I want to live here with you forever. I trust you.'

'I'm so glad to hear that, Dick. Shall we leave the talk until you've had time to think things over, and make some love instead?'

'But the mistress..'

'She is visiting Guy and Patrick, Dick. She thought Guy looked a bit lonely for her, so she asked to give him a little of her love. Remember, you may say anything to me, even 'no'.'

A passionate kiss was his answer, and Maria put Pixie on the floor and joined them on the bed, kissing both of them alternately.

Somehow, Maria and Dennis had an unspoken agreement, this was to be Dick's moment. As Maria unbuttoned his shirt, Dennis watched, stroking his large friend's bare skin lovingly. He was such a big puppy, tonight only proved he was helpless against the world, and the awakened part of Dennis' mind wanted to protect him from any harm that might come to him. Making love with Patrick and Guy had changed Dennis' view on men's bodies, he still wasn't comfortable with the idea of having intercourse with a man, whichever way, but he had learned some pretty spectacular ways of handling a cock and pleasing a man. Dennis was looking forward to making Dick buckle, but only if his friend felt comfortable with it, and of course if Maria allowed him to touch her man that way.

Dick's chest was bared by now, and he looked on with surprise as both Maria and Dennis nuzzled his skin and stroked him with heat. Every so often they'd look up and kiss him. Maria now started on Dennis' shirt and Dennis decided not to reciprocate, Dick might feel excluded if he did. But Dick was pretty eager himself, and while Dennis continued to caress him, he loosened Maria's dress and removed it over her head.

Meanwhile, Dennis' shirt was fluttering to the floor beside the bed, and Maria buried her face in his chest hair, as Dick stroked his back firmly.

'You're so handsome, Dennis, and just look at all these muscles, they're like a Greek statue.'

Where did Dick see a Greek statue?

'I saw one in a book, Dennis, a beautiful drawing from an ancient Greek city. Guy showed me when he was teaching me to read.'

'Did you know Guy and Patrick both look even more like Greek statues than I? They are perfectly proportioned, both of them, from head to toe. I watched them when they made love to the mistress, those weeks after I had been hit on the head and couldn't love her myself.'

Dennis was removing Maria's corset as he told this, it was relatively short, but it had her full breasts to control, and as soon as he released the hooks, they spilled out. As Dennis buried his face in them, Maria kissed Dick behind him, and soon they were all lying on the bed, Maria in the middle this time.

She relished being stroked and kissed by two men, and Dennis was almost overcome with heat, finally being able to touch her wealth of flesh. Dick offered Dennis the first opportunity to sit between her legs and taste her pussy, but Dennis knew how much Dick loved licking the soft flesh. Besides, Dick already knew Maria intimately, but Dennis was not done at all exploring her creamy tummy, her gorgeous heavy breasts, her warm and eager mouth. And after that, he had a plan of his own that would stagger Dick.

Maria was very pleased to vent the heat Dick caused her on another, she stroked him right back and wanted to kiss again and again. Then her hand sought out something else, she wanted Dennis' cock to suck on and he let her have it, but not as she imagined. He turned around and let himself be pulled in by suprisingly strong arms, soon gasping for breath as Maria licked his cock, then stuffed it in her mouth greedily, passing on every bit of heat Dick gave her.

Dennis now managed to manoeuvre himself close enough to his friend to get a grip on his huge cock, and with a little wriggling he had his face between Dick's legs and his cock in his mouth. Starting out slowly, distracted by Maria's ministrations on his own manhood, he sucked for a few moments, then licked the shaft, holding it as firmly as he would his own dick. It had been such a surprise for him when Patrick first handled his dick, that another man did that totally differently from a woman. A woman was careful of a very sensitive part of the man she cared for, a man wasn't. He knew a cock liked to be handled firmly, almost roughly.

Dick was no exception, he moaned and from the intensity of Maria's sucking, increased his attentions to her as a result. With the three of them driving each other mad with lust, this threesome would end in seconds, which of course was not altogether the plan. So Dennis used one of Patrick's tricks to keep Dick's ardour high, but not drive him to a climax.

A shuddering high from Maria changed their positions, she wanted to see what Dennis was doing to Dick, so he showed her, but one of his hands did insist on exploring her pussy at the same time. It was so nice and soft and warm, he wanted to taste it, too, but Dick was getting restless, he probably wanted some action.

When Dennis made way for him, though, Dick urged him, 'You have to taste Maria, Dennis, it's so good!' And since that was exactly what Dennis wanted, he gladly let her sit on his face and stroked her pussy gently before exploring it with his tongue. It was very good, he could have done this for hours, but Dick was obviously not sitting around doing nothing, Dennis' action had given him ideas, and he was a good student for Dennis felt his own cock in a grip mirroring his own, then enveloped by a warm, careful mouth. As soon as Maria had another climax Dennis quickly removed himself from Dick's mouth, for his friend had taken to this so naturally Dennis could feel a climax approaching, and he was not ready at all for this to end.

Now Maria wanted to be fucked, and Dick wanted Dennis to do the honours, though Dennis felt a little bit inadequate, Maria was used to Dick's size, how could he ever match that?

'Get on with it, you two!' Maria urged them, and Dennis felt that thing inside him stirring, nagging him to show her a normal-sized fellow could give a girl a good time, too. This time, he let it out, they were all ready for this, no bad feelings between them, Maria was more than ready to receive him, so he plunged right in, he didn't have to support his weight as carefully because Maria was so tall and strong, and he let himself go completely.

Maria did not comment, except for a few pleased squeals when he touched some good part inside her, and they rutted shamelessly until she came with a satisfied grunt, and spurred him on to even greater heights. He gave his all, and managed to get one more high out of her before he was overcome with a shuddering release and collapsed, panting for breath. Warm, soft arms received him, and a large hand patted his back.

'That was incredible, Dennis, I couldn't imagine another man being as good at this as Dick, but you've convinced me.Your turn now, my love, I have a bit of heat left in me.'

But Dick didn't seem to be so eager to fuck his wife. There was something else he wanted, from Dennis, apparently.

'Tell me what you want, Dick, don't hesitate.'

'But it's embarrassing,' his friend retorted.

'Tell me anyway. That's what friends do, you know.'

'All right. I wish you would do that again, what you did just now, until I come.'

That was too cute! Dick wanted Dennis to suck his dick until he came! With his beautiful wife watching, well, he could fuck her whenever he wanted of course.

'Sure thing, Dick, let me catch my breath and you're on. I'll make you buckle first, and then I'll have you shuddering and pleading for more, and then I'll give you more.'

'Yes, please, Dennis! I never knew a man would feel so different.'

A few minutes later, Maria held Dick in her arms and Dennis bent over him. Buckling was impossible in this posture, but he sure did shudder and beg for more, Maria supporting him and stroking him, the huge man totally in the throes of ecstasy. Dennis managed to make him last pretty long, but in the end he was racked with a series of spasms and a towering release, Dennis had not developed a taste for semen yet and he guessed he never would, so he caught it in his hand to rinse off later. First he patted his large friend on his rock-hard stomach, trusting he would feel better and no longer worry about having been rude to Dennis. A man did not kneel for another man he considered his inferior.

Another five minutes saw them sitting in the bed together, still very close, Dennis in the middle this time. Dick seemed very pleased, maybe his fears were finally put to rest, even to him it had to be obvious by now that Dennis loved him and would never hurt him.

'You are looking singularly pleased, my love,' Maria asked her husband. 'Is there something you'd like to share with us?'

Dick's smile broadened into a grin, and he offered, 'I am hoping you'll get with child tonight. Then we'll get a quick and smart baby, who can become a doctor.'

Again, Dennis was totally stunned, but he was not going to let Dick see that and ruin the good mood. But apparently Maria thought this was the perfect moment to tell Dick something he ought to know as soon as possible.

'But I want your baby, Dick, you're my husband and I love you. In fact, my love, I think I'm already with child. I guess some of your seed escaped a little early. Do you think that means the baby will be quick as well?'