Mistress Agnes Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was very well done, Dick was so afraid his children would be slow.

'You mean we're going to have a baby? Really? So soon?'

'You know I'm from a very fertile family, my sisters were also with child very quickly after their marriage. Are you happy?'

Dick crawled right over Dennis to hug and kiss his wife, his happiness did not need to be doubted.

'I am! Very much so! Our own baby! Did you hear that, Dennis? I'm going to be a father, too!'

'I most certainly did. Congratulations, both of you! I'll leave you two together, I'm going to check on Agnes. I had a great time, thank you so much for letting me share your bed for an evening.'

Leaving Dick happy and sated was much better than finding him distraught. Now Dennis had to find a way to pick up his responsibilities as Agnes' husband without losing his friendship with Dick, but there was time. It didn't need be done in a week or even a month.