Mistress Alexis' Harem - Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers

Something about the shine of the watch suddenly became reminiscent of the overhead stage lights, reminded of what was happening on stage and how lucky Dazzling was for planning ahead. Alexis literally never lost focus, giving Dazzling a small preview of what it might've been like to be an audience member in that farce trance, her voice so genuine about what could've been, tapping into the fear no one knew Dazzling had that night.

"Seeing you up there made my mind slow yet race all at once, synchronous with the seconds that ticked away. The sound of seconds ticking away as more and more audience members seemed to know the plan to hypnotize you. The sound of seconds passing through a focused mind as I focused on helping you. Every swing of the watch like a slow second ticking away, like a heartbeat focused on hypnosis, like a hypnotist giving another hypnotist power."

Dazzling hadn't considered that night if it was more than Harry and Ursula with designs against her, considering the sights Alexis noticed while she was distracted. Paying attention to her own heartbeat, it suddenly came to her that she was supposed to be talking too.

"Power....so powerful, that need to stare, that need to let the amethyst take you and never let go. You want that, don't you Alexis?"

"I want that," Alexis smooth, quickly agreed. "I want to focus on you. I want to focus on you like everyone was on that stage focused, watching you fall, waiting for their turn to make you fall. My pocket watch grew warm in my hand as I saw everything, wanting it to be in the light, drawing every to it so you could have power and instruction. If you were taken and under, I would've used my warm, glowy pocket watch on the swindlers on stage, the seconds passing their minds as they lost themselves in the power only hypnotists deserve. It would've been as if they never had you at all, as I soon would free you from them. It would have been...as if freed you up on that stage all along..."

"P-powerful...so...powerful..ssoooo...free..." Dazzling partially lost her train of thought, drifting on a rail line of Alexis' perspective from the night she gained two more harem members. Something about the way Alexis told her story kept her audience riveted. She was supposed to speak to further where things where meant to go, but the details seem so malleable to think about, so driven back to what could've been. "Alexis' would've been riveting on that stage by herself; I may not have stood a chance that night," she errantly admitted, clearly seeing the pocket watch bathed in light, taking her customized memory into what could been.

"Sooo wanting to free you from the worry that night, from the peril you may not have realized was waiting for you from all around. How comforting it was to realize that with every second passing, time was on your side...that you would always be safe...always be free..."

"N-no...no...perilll," Dazzling tried to reason, focused enough on the watch enough that attention left how still her pendant had become from fingers slowed to a crawl, with enough energy to keep it hanging from a gentle grip.

"The seconds would tick away in the background, over the hushed sleepiness of the crowd, under the sound of my voice...every other sound, under the sound of my voice...telling you that you're safe...you're free...that with every second that passes, you only go deeper into safety...deeper into freedom...deeper into who you are, and who you want to be. The watch makes it okay to follow. My voice makes okay to be safe and free to obey...to be safe enough to free yourself before me. Everything that could go right, goes so right. You let it go right, trusting in me, following me, watching my watch, obeying my voice."

Dazzling had totally lost track of how entirely still she'd become, the only movement being her eyes following the arc that thankfully slowed and never left her narrowing field of vision. Soon it became all she could see, the shimmering surface reflecting a story that became a memory she happily relived.

"Feeling how deep you are into safety and trust. Feeling no effort, feeling effortlessly so wonderful. In this state, you can relax even more than you already are, guided into lovelier comfort..."

Dazzling felt a touch across her hand, her arm, her face, over her shoulders, and down her back. It became so easy to feel all these parts loosen, and have that wave extend to legs that moved only to reach a sitting position where she could fully, completely let go of bodily tension. The hypnotic timepiece thankfully never left her sight, following green eyes that never stopped following it.

"Relax completely into safety....relax completely into trusting me...relax completely, for Mistress Alexis. Say my name out loud for me, say it as slow as you want, as softly as you want. Let my name emerge from your soft lips now."

"M....M..Mi..sstre..sss...Al...lex..exis...."

The redheaded hypnotist felt a triumphant charge in her brain and between her legs in bringing the more noted hypnotist under, in a challenge she honestly hadn't thought she'd win. Dazzling's reputation weighed heavily since thinking about their duel, enough to lower her confidence enough to where Dazzling could take her easily; she was glad she disregarded it and still decided to give her all. Ego slightly boosted, continued on.

"That's soo wonderful. And now that you've said it once, you can say it again, free to say it with more conviction, trusting yourself to say it confidently."

"M-Mistresssss...A..Alexis...."

"That's right. Once more, even more confidence than before."

"Mistress Alexis," Dazzling spoke in the clearest voice she'd used since the start of their duel, devoid of the dominance she had not long ago.

"Very good, I am Mistress Alexis. Your Mistress...the one you trust, the one you feel safest with now, the one that frees you to the Dazzling Lady you are. In fact..."

Alexis thought to herself for a moment; as cool as her dueled hypnotist's name was, she wondered if there was a more personal name she was willing to go by for her new Mistress. It wasn't something deemed off-limits from their consent discussion, so Alexis pressed a little further to see if her curiosity could be satiated.

"Do trust Mistress Alexis?"

"Yes...Mistress."

"So happy to hear you say that. Would you trust Mistress Alexis with your true, freed self?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Would you trust Mistress Alexis with a name other than Dazzling? That's such a lovely name, but perhaps there is another you go by. Your trust in Mistress Alexis means you're allowed to not tell me; you will only tell me your personal name if you really want to, only if your sleeping self, and your awakened self would tell me. If both of these parts of you, and only both parts agree to tell me, you may tell me then..."

Alexis stood next to the seated Dazzling, waiting with baited breath for the subdued mind to process the request. It could've been met with disapproval, or even enough of a shock to the system to wake her up; Alexis didn't mind either rejection.

"Cassie," Dazzling uttered, deeply surprising the curious hypnotist.

"Suuucch a beautiful name...Cassie. You've made Mistress Alexis so proud that you trust us with this name. It will be something only between us, this knowledge will remain between us as long as you wish, just as any fun we will have."

"If I'm your hypnotic Mistress Alexis, then you are my hypnotized pet, Cassie. You're a pet of mine, not an animal pet, but my human happy willing hypno-pet, who loves pleasing me. You love pleasing me, don't you pet-Cassie?"

"I love pleasing you, Mistress."

Hearing Dazzling speak with such enthusiasm, she mentally compared it to what she'd heard at the last Kalatravaasa, wondering if she was being humored again, even if what she just heard sounded even more genuine.

"I would like you to begin undressing; step away from the window to do so. You'll dress down to your bra and panties, the perfect attire for a pet like Cassie. And then you'll sink to the floor on your hands and knees, which is the perfect attire for a pet like Cassie."

Watching Dazzling disrobe slowly, probably more out of mindlessness rather than intentional titillation, Alexis flushed with desire for the subjugated hypnotist. Stripped to a sexy bra and panty set, she succumbed to the gravity of Alexis suggestions, finding comfort in sinking to the floor looking dreamily up at Alexis. The redhead wondered if her pet could see any visible sign of her arousal from her vantage point.

Alexis bent down next to Cassie, patting her head like an obedient puppy, letting the petting hand trail down to her cheek, which was leaned into for submissive warmth. Alexis left it there for long seconds, before moving to her throat, circling the neck as she spoke.

"The touch of Mistress Alexis is so powerful, it's practically palpable. The trail of touch left around your neck stays there, feeling almost like a special collar for my special pet-Cassie. Leased to me, you'll follow me wherever I walk, like a wonderfully-obedient pet."

Cassie's smile deepened as she followed Alexis around the suite, actually loving the tug of words keeping her attached and close the casual footsteps Alexis took around the furniture and in different rooms. Alexis enjoyed the accompaniment herself, but walked around in considerable thought. Not expecting to win, she gave very little thought to how she'd take advantage of the situation. Being a hands-off hypnotic mistress most of the time, most of her experience felt like new territory, especially with her new pet Cassie. The opportunity of in-person elements were vast, yet she still felt stumped in what to do exactly; small pet play was nice, but she felt like there could be more to do.

Walking into the bedroom, she patted the bed for Cassie to get up on; clumsily making it up, she had Cassie beg gently from a kneeling position while she stood up, thinking of what to do next.

"Pet-Cassie, allow yourself to think about Dazzling Lady's actions while you beg for me. If she had won, tell me what she would've done to me?"

Her tongue drawn back in to her mouth, she began speaking. "She would have played with you gently...small tricks...maybe a lasting trigger."

"Hmmm, so she would have kept to the agreement," Alexis thought with a surprise. "Pet-Cassie, what would Dazzling Lady have wanted to do with me?" the hypnotist punctuated "wanted" to probe the more natural desires of the still-begging, submerged hypnotist.

"She would've wanted to humiliate you some, hypnotize you deeper and make you unbearably aroused and cum for her."

"Oooh," Alexis said out loud thoughtlessly. Dazzling Lady did say herself that she was alright with whatever Alexis would do if she won, notably after Alexis spoke of her somewhat conservative treatment of hypnotized pets compared to her peers. "Maybe you didn't expect to have much done to you," Alexis thought to herself. "Maybe you thought wrong," was said out as she leaned in close to her face, enjoying how glassy the normally-hypnotic green eyes looked.

Soft whispers to Cassie's ear pierced the fulfilling void she was in, happy to hear giggling that meant the hypnotic voice that created the void was pleased. She smiled wantonly before a loud finger snap to the other ear made the void evaporate instantly.

Blinking for several long seconds, Dazzling came back to herself, remembering that she identified as Dazzling again. Still holding the chain of her crystal in her hand, she applauded Alexis with clapping, making the redhead curtsy and blush.

"I knew you were good, but color me impressed."

"I think a soft shade of slightly faded but still incredibly-gorgeous green would suit you very well," Alexis teased, her tone laced with arrogance. The way she held her hand up, the pocket watch involuntarily swinging from it in a gentle arc. "It would match your eyes so well."

"Is that so," Dazzling couldn't help but retort with her own tone, the amethyst rising to Alexis' eye level.

"It so very much was a few minutes ago, but time being the relative force that it is, one might not be able to tell the difference between a few minutes ago, and a few anticipatory minutes from now..." Matching the new challenge, the watch stopped swinging, and was opened up to showcase the clock and the seconds ticking away.

"And in those fleeting moments, you might notice another color filling those forgetful gaps, amethyst, so easy on the senses. Amethyst to your eyes, lavender to you nose, music to your ears that happens to be the sound of my voice..."

Their rematch officially underway, Dazzling held nothing back as she spoke mesmerically to Alexis, happy to even the score as the recently-victorious hypnotist smiled and let the ticking seconds speak for her. They rested as a background track to Dazzling's words, as the background shifted slightly, resembling the last Kalatravaasa event. Dazzling imagined herself back on-stage, ready to make everyone, especially Alexis, a captive audience, ready to watch that deep smile on her face transform into something happier and more hapless.

She lived up to her title in the green, frilly dress, and yet Alexis was almost equally dazzling in a shimmering blue sequined maxi dress. The sequins ran all the way down to her sleeves, and in the spotlight, every little movement made the lighting work in her favor. Her dress could've been the fixation, but she continued to hold the watch up, which shined right in her face, and ticked close to her ears.

Working on auto-pilot to induce a strong trance, Dazzling continued to speak, even through noting how her speech pattern found itself working in-time with the ticking, how much the Alexis faded behind the watch with the shiny edges shimmering in the light, highlighting the clock face.

"What's the matter?" Alexis asked, the first thing she'd said in what felt like forever.

"Nothing," Dazzling thought with confidence, or may have spoken it out loud.

"That's right," Alexis continued. "Nothing's the matter."

Dazzling tried to shake off how good it felt to agree with Alexis.

"Nothing matters. Do you know why?

Errantly, she heard herself softly ask why amongst her continued torrent of speaking, suddenly feeling the panic of noticing how close the watch had gotten, enough that nothing else was visible, that her own voice receded to the background, under the rhythmic ticking seconds. Trying to catching sight of Alexis, she might as well have been gone, as was her amethyst, and any sounds the hushed crowd could've made.

"It was just a matter to time," Alexis crooned, as if from behind Dazzling. Deep realization flooded into the green-clad performer, feeling her own hand holding the chain attached to Alexis' watch, and feeling the words she'd been speaking all along urging deep self-hypnosis. The awareness came in a flood of endorphins that made it feel so good to be a good pet, to please Alexis by trancing herself for Alexis.

"Isn't that right, pet-Cassie?"

The woman who'd once identified as Dazzling felt naked to the world. Her personal name was exposed, as was her mind, things she'd guarded fiercely before, but the pleasure that came from such exposure left her floating on air.

"Yes, Mistress Alexis."

Roaring applause continued the surging elation, and the urge to feel even lighter. The need to floating higher inspired her to unload even more weight, and before she knew it, Dazzling was naked on-stage, pert nipples becoming rock hard against the open air, and a drop of arousal running down her left from between her legs.

Alexis stood there momentarily, almost hypnotized herself from the lewd sight she created. Her heart raced with the opportunities that presented themselves, and how she felt encouraged to take advantage more than ever before.

"So much effort for a pet to be on two legs; we know where pets are more comfortable, don't we pet?"

Watching Cassie expose her submission amongst everything else to the crowd, the free hand not gripping the watch roamed the hem of her dress, curious to feel if she was as wet as she felt. Feeling herself perspire, hotter than she could ever remember, she sat in the closest seat available, launched into an intolerable heat as she felt Cassie rub her bowed head against Alexis' leg. The unprompted act plus seeing how much wetter Cassie had become, Alexis finally gave in to her own desires, gripping Cassie's hair to lead her to a sopping pussy.

"Fuck...yessss!" She groaned hard, tipping her head back as she could feel the crowd drawn to the pleasured hypnotist, perhaps hypnotized by it. Dazzling had much more experience in the sexual aspect of erotic hypnosis, and it showed with how she knew what would drive Alexis' libido sky-high to a quick orgasm, and slowing it down to build her up again without instruction. Head leaning back to look down at the Cassie's enthusiastic tongue, she grinned, bringing her watch down to Cassie's eyes. Her tongue slowed as glassy eyes anchored to the watch, swinging gently so it wouldn't take much effort to follow while worshiping.

"Deeper, pet-Cassie, much deeper as you please me. Listen and follow, the deeper you lick, the deeper you finger yourself. My pleasure is literally your pleasure, pet. Your mind, nor your pussy, can resist."

Alexis gripped her seat harder, feeling Cassie's gasp between her legs as her worshiper started stroking herself.

"You will submit yourself fully to me" she commanded loudly, close to her next thunderous orgasm.

"Yes Mistress Alexis," Cassie express through muffled sounds and busied lips and tongue.

"You will always know that my power is stronger," he gripped Dazzling's riding, riding her face.

"You will surrender your harem to me; they are now my slaves too, as...ooohhhh....as...are....you..." The thought of not only taking Dazzling Lady, but her developed harem as well made her soar above the peak of pleasure; she screamed powerfully, over Cassie's scream as they came together hard.

Alexis nearly collapsed on the floor, barely held up by Cassie that continued licking, cleaning the juices from between Alexis' legs.

The next time her vision and mind cleared, Alexis found herself back in the hotel suite, jeans and panties lowered to her ankles, looking down at Dazzling still fixed on the watch in her lap. She laughed to herself as the stage show she took Dazzling back to became real in her own mind too, living out the fantasy of establishing herself as a known hypnotic juggernaut even a Dazzling Lady couldn't resist.

Knowing that thought triggered her harder than anything else that day, a mental note was made to explore and temper the feeling, before she lifted her shirt to bring Dazzling to her breasts, and back to her pussy for a final time.

"You've been such a good girl, pet-Cassie. I think you like it this way, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress Alexis."

Searching her face, the seated hypnotist couldn't tell if Dazzling had enough switch experience to just love being this submissive every once in a while, or if she reserved it just for Alexis. She was curious to explore the possibility of the latter, but having done much more than she thought she would in winning their duel, she halted that inquiry at that time.

"Very good, as since our thoughts are so lovingly in-tuned, I think that whenever I, and only I say to you 'it's just a matter of time,' you will find myself wanting to fixate on my watch, hearing the seconds tick away until can safely return to my presence or hearing my voice. 'It's just a matter of time' means it is inevitable that you will submit to me again. And if you are a particularly good submissive for me, I'll let you be the pet-Cassie again, the pet that gets to have all the pleasure she wants, cause all the pleasure comes from obeying Mistress Alexis, doesn't it?"

mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers