Mistress Alexis' Harem - Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers

"Yes Mistress Alexis."

"Wonderful. Now listen carefully, before my pet gets her beauty rest..."

***

Dazzling's eyes softly opened to the sound of an alarm clock going off. Rising from the bed, she found herself fully clothed and conscious, easily able to silence the alarm.

Getting up from the bed to stretch, she realized they'd been there for about three and a half hours. Feeling refreshed and clean beneath her clothes, she felt evidence of a long shower, and smiled at why she might've needed one.

Entering the suite's living area, Alexis was nowhere to be found, but Dazzling's purse, phone, and pendant sat on the table. Sitting to check her messages, one new text, stood out to her from Alexis.

"Thanks for today, it was amazing! If you're ever in the mood for a rematch, don't hesitate to call."

Involuntarily, Dazzling took a deep breath, and with the exhale came feel gradually returning memories of their time together. She laughed, then blushed, then laughed again as a new surge of arousal twinged inside; Alexis had won, technically twice, had let Dazzling explore a submissive side she rarely indulged in due to lack of trust with most hypnotists, and sort of broke her own cherry when it came to hypno-worship and sex.

"Looks like we both needed that," she laughed, holding her pendant up, the memory of the watch still fresh. "And how needy you might become the next time," she said as she typed her response.

"You'll be hearing from me. Soon."

mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers