Mistress Alexis' Harem Pt. 01 - Stacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers

Stacy was sent back to the room with the outfits, and returned wearing her original clothes, but with still with the feather duster, and a much different demeanor. With lighter steps, a shorter gait, and coquettish body language, the subject re-emerged with a French maid's personality.

"Don't you look nice, Stacy?"

"Stacy," she looked confused, pronouncing the name in a terribly-thick French accent. "Who is this Stacy?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, who are you?" Alexis asked with a knowing smile.

"I am Claudine," she said matter-of-factly. A whistle from the crowd made her still flash her ass the same way, but she only showed the rear material of her pantsuit. That made everyone laugh even harder, including Alexis.

"Hahah-oh....whew." The redhead took a moment to compose herself. "Oh, are you my sexy little maid, Claudine?"

The swinging watch caught her attention, almost making the accent falter. "Oui, Mistress Alexis, I am your sexy little maid."

"Oh, wonderful, I'm so glad to hear that Claudine; this stage is in need of a good dusting, like hands-and-knees dusting."

Most of the audience loved Claudine cleaning the stage floor in her professional pantsuit, though none more than Alexis herself. She knew some wanted the whole package of the Claudine personality and outfit, but mixing things up like that was so fun for her. After she cleaned the space around her chair, Alexis led Claudine to clean the rest of the stage.

"So much dust up here, it's even falling from my pocket watch," Alexis spoke while leading her around, letting the long chain fall to her knees at Claudine's line of sight. "You really need to move that duster back and forth....back, and forth....back, and forth..."

Claudine suddenly had a lot of trouble paying attention to her dusting duties. Her arm went back and forth, but so did her eyes following the watch.

"But you mustn't get distracted, Claudine; you're my sexy little maid and you must do as you're told for Mistress Alexis. Resist my pocket watch and swing that duster back, and forth...back, and forth...baaaccckkk, and foooortthhh..." A crooning giggle bound the maid to conflicting suggestions twisting her up. She needed to clean, but she needed to follow. There was dust, but there was a sense of disobedience, and Claudine felt helpless on what to resist or obey. Sexy little maids dusted as they were told, but sexy little maids owned by Mistress Alexis were magnetized by silver pocket watches. Of and on again, Claudine followed both orders, dusting, stopping, staring, focusing on dusting again. Eventually, it got so hard that she'd given in and just stared, fearing disobedience, but helpless to the watch. Crouching in-front of her was her Mistress Alexis, with a stern look on her face, bringing the silver time piece in-between them.

Claudine could only wait for Alexis telling her how to react or feel to what she'd done. Uncertainty filled the air, even in the audience, until Alexis smirked, giggled, and called her a "good girl" again. Hugging her maid, bringing her back to standing, Alexis slowly tucked Claudine aside in Stacy's mind, bringing her back to full awareness, enough to take a bow with Alexis on-stage as the crowd cheered and whistled, hoping to elicit the evaporated effect.

Stacy stayed close to Alexis as they departed the stage and met with a man at the bar of the club, a hypnotherapist named Martin Boyd.

"I seriously underestimated the power and creativity of Mistress Alexis, I have to admit," Martin congratulated her.

"Don't worry, most do. Some just get to learn the fun way," she glanced in Stacy's direction who smiled back oblivious to the conversation, ordering a drink for both women.

"So, how did you find Stacy as a subject?"

"Not nearly as hard as some make her out to be; when approached right, she like others make for great subjects. The aggressive, predatory way doesn't work like some believe it should," Alexis said, glancing at the crowd of mostly men, wondering which crashed and burned horribly with Stacy before her. "Is that the only reason she was my induction into this little club, because some were doing it wrong?"

Martin didn't answer right away, and Alexis wondered with an inward smile if he was the one to fail.

"Someone was going to succeed, and it's always fun putting a reputably difficult subject with a reputably excellent hypnotist."

"One does what one can," the redhead spoke honestly, keeping to herself how glad she was the one to bring Stacy into trance, as in this environment, she'd be subjected to much less flattering conditions than she'd deserve. Alexis considered herself a lover of the manipulative side of hypnosis more than anything, and got most of her satisfaction from that as opposed to others, with some exceptions. It seemed like Stacy's only infraction was resistance, and it made sense how someone as skilled and approachable as Alexis would make a difference. And after a long talk with her subconscious afterwards, she would make sure Stacy was reinforced with resisting trance from others, and see if she was amenable to more with her.

"Do you often promote a hypnotist's naughty impulses? Or is that what the Ka-uhhh, Kala.....ugh, Kalatar....damn, what is this place called again?" Alexis questioned.

"The Kalatravaasa. Weird name, I know, but there's a real fascinating story behind it, and a lot easier to keep the riffraff from guessing the right word for access. And the offer to help you remember the name is always open, if you're inclined."

Martin was a mildly-attractive man in his early 40's, carried by his confidence and skill like the rest. His smile was easy, but didn't hide his true offer at all. Bringing her pocket watch between them, clicking it open, she waved it before his view gently. "Maybe another time, but we'll see who learns what then," she laughed, hiding a literal threat of willing to mind-fuck and brainwash the organizer, something she saved for bad elements she met around, hoping for Martin's sake that he wasn't.

The Kalatravaasa was a unique club compared to many others; with no fixed location, it was a roaming establishment, based wherever the hypnotists members and organizers wanted it. It was a usually simple matter of reaching agreeable terms of whom the club belonged to at the time, from barkeeps and hostesses, to bouncers and management, depending on the type of building. Once agreements were reached and the Kalatravaasa was firmly in-place, hypnotists of all kinds, psychologists, psychiatrists, trance-enthusiasts, and others could put ethics aside and enjoy slaves or put on shows like Alexis had that night.

Martin, as one of the top organizers, was said to recruit Alexis for a similar position if she showed interested and real talent. The assessment of her was right on, and he could see she would make an equally good, if not better, organizer than he was.

"So, since I've seemed to pass this interview phase with flying colors, what comes next?

mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers
12