Mistress and Her Fox

Story Info
Shy male sub and his Mistress enjoy a kinky campground.
4.2k words
4.63
10.2k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sasha told me we were going camping, I was ecstatic. An entire weekend of hiking, bonfires and letting the world go. I could not wait. The outdoors always felt more like home to me than any apartment I had ever lived in. I loved walking in the woods with my dogs, exploring nature, and seeking out the secrets that Mother Earth had to share. Nothing quite compared to the calm of watching the early morning fog disappear over the surface of a glassy lake while I waited for a nibble at my fishing lure. She had even asked me to take off the Monday after our trip because we would need time to "regroup." Oh, this was going to be sweet.

The workday crawled by the Friday we were set to leave. I swear every time I looked at my watch the time had moved backwards. I daydreamed, thought about showing Sasha how to cast a line or gut the day's catch. I knew that the feeling of the fish against her fingers would cause her to giggle, a sound I loved so much it hurt. Her laugh was always filled with joy and was never shy. I could smell the smoke already trapped in my clothes from that evening's fire and imagined her curled up next to me basking in its warm glow.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. 4:30pm. Time to go home and get ready to leave. I sprinted out of the building, dove into the driver's seat of my truck and tore out of the parking lot. Feel Like Makin' Love by Bad Company wailed through my radio as I sped down the road, my hair blowing in breeze. Sasha would be meeting me at my apartment at 530pm, so I had already packed my all my gear into the back of my truck, and I was ready to go. I wouldn't dare keep her waiting.

When I stepped out of my shower with a towel around my waist, she was standing in my living room. No matter how many times I had seen my Goddess, she always took my breath away. Long legs, pitch black hair that was always pulled back in a loose braid, perfect high cheek bones and full pert breasts that would make any man or woman drool. How did I get lucky enough to call her "Mistress"?

She requested a key to my place after a particularly unpleasant experience when I locked my door leaving the keys on my kitchen table. We were stranded outside in the snow for several hours. My back side had paid dearly for my mistake, and when she asked me to make a copy of my key for her to keep safe, I was all too happy to comply.

"There's my handsome little man." She smiled and walked over to me. "You look so cute dripping wet." Giggling, she ran her fingers through my beard, scratching my chin gently. I leaned my face into her palm and looked up into her eyes. She stood almost a foot above me, even in the flats she wore.

"Hmm... thank you, Mistress." I sighed. "You look beautiful."

She grasped my face, leaned down and gave me several soft kisses starting on my lips and moving over my cheeks and eyes. Without thinking, I wrapped my arms around her, and my towel fell to the floor. She pulled back and glanced down at my swiftly growing erection and smiled.

"So eager you are." She cooed. I blushed head to toe and moved to pick damp fabric pooled at my feet, but she stepped on it before I could pull it up. "Leave it there. Go get dressed. I'll enjoy the view as you scamper away."

I turned to go to my bedroom, and she caught my bare ass cheek with a firm smack, making me jump and move faster. If I were wearing a heart monitor it would have malfunctioned at the sensation. Luckily, I had set out my clothes for the trip before I got into the shower, so I was able to dress quickly, struggling to zip my pants for obvious reasons.

When I came back into the living room, Sasha was lounging on the couch. Skintight leggings, under a cut off band tee with a light leather jacket over the top. Christ, even her casual dress was stunning. I looked down at my own outfit and immediately my heart sank.

"What ever negative thoughts you are thinking about your body right now are going to stop." She said sternly. "I won't have any boy of mine doubting himself in my presence."

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry."

"Good boy. Are you ready to go? I would like to get to the site before dark."

"Of course, Mistress. I know I've asked before but where are we going?" I asked timidly my eyes focused on the floor in front of her feet.

"You'll see when we get there. You're going to love it, I promise." She stood, picking up her purse. "I'll drive."

When we were settled in my truck, she turned to me, took my wrists in her hands, and tied them lightly with a ribbon she pulled from her cleavage. I looked down at the pseudo-bondage and back at her, utterly confused.

"Do you trust me, little man?" she asked, reaching into her purse.

"Yes, Mistress, completely." I whispered, my breath seeming to disappear, as I saw the blindfold, she revealed to me. I was always afraid to be blindfolded, the world felt too close and far away at the same time.

"That's good. We're going to push some limits this weekend and that is going to start right now. I want our destination to be a surprise, so I am going to put this on you until we arrive. I know these make you uncomfortable so if you use your safe word, know that I will not be upset in the slightest. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress, I understand."

"So, what do you say? Will you wear this for me? The drive is mercifully short." She took my hands in hers. "The choice is yours, Michael."

I shivered at the sound of my name. She used it so seldom that it sounded foreign coming out of her mouth. It told me that she was walking a line that she was nervous to cross, and she wanted to give me every chance to opt out.

"How long is the drive, Mistress?" I asked, giving her fingers a squeeze, indicating that I wanted to keep playing, so she smiled at me.

"I'm glad you asked. That shows me that you are looking out for yourself, good boy." I blushed. "We will be driving for about 20 minutes."

"May I have it off for the first 5 minutes of the ride, Mistress?"

"Of course."

"Then I will wear it for you."

"You're trust means a lot to me, puppy. You warm my little black heart."

"Your heart is a lot of things, Mistress, but black is not one of them." I winked at her, and now it was her turn to blush. She fixed the fabric on to my head, so it sat above my eyes.

"Pull it down for me when I tell you."

"Yes, Mistress."

The first five minutes of the drive would have appeared completely ordinary to any outsider looking in. We chatted about work and laughed about this and that. The only signs that a dynamic existed between us were the ribbon on my wrists and my odd head gear.

When the time came, I took a deep breath and pulled the blindfold down over my eyes. I waited for the panic to set in, for the fear to overtake my senses, but it never came. Sasha kept talking as if nothing was different. It struck me that her ease put me at ease and soon I found myself almost forgetting that my sight was gone.

"We're here, my sweet. You can remove the blindfold." She said, excitement lacing her voice. I took the blindfold off and blinked in the bright setting sun. When my eyes adjusted, I took in my surroundings.

The campground was a more of compound. A series of single room log cabins, nestled into clearings in the surrounding forest. They were all connected by worn dirt paths that lead to a large communal space. It was beautiful and serene, but I noticed several things out of place. Hooks and pulleys drilled into the trunks of several trees, a stockade was set up in the center of the large area that paths all seemed to lead to, and hitching posts were scattered about but there were no signs of horses.

"Mistress?" I asked quietly, turning to see her face which held a large devious grin. "Where are we?"

"This is a very special campground, dedicated to the lifestyle and those involved in it. I know many people who happen to be spending time here this weekend, so it's finally my chance to show you off."

"Skull and Cross Bones." I said quietly. My safe words for slow down, not for full stop. Sasha quickly took the ribbon off of my wrists, the blindfold off of my forehead, and threw them into the back of truck cab. She shut off the ignition and turned her full body in her seat to face me.

"Tell me what you need, baby."

I searched for words, I didn't want to upset her or spoil the weekend, but I was afraid.

"I'm scared." I said, looking down at my hands. "I've never been to a place like this before and you've never introduced me to any of your friends... what if they... what if..."

"What if they don't like you? What if they don't find you attractive? You're mine. What anyone else thinks doesn't matter. But I will tell you this. To me, you're devastating. You are kind and handsome, with sweet eyes and a body I love to mark with my whips and my teeth. This weekend won't be any different than any other game we've played. Just focus on me, I will keep you safe." She took my hands in hers "And for the record, they have all seen your pictures, and not even one of them has said anything negative. In fact, a few told me they were jealous that I had you as mine." Fire flared in my cheeks. "Does that put you at ease?"

"Yes, Mistress, thank you."

"Would you like to continue?"

"Yes. Yes, I would." I smiled at her.

"Good, the bonfire will be lit soon, and we need to get dressed. You ate before I got to your place, right?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good boy. Come on, let me show you our home for the next few days." We got out of the truck and went into the cabin. I was a little disappointed we wouldn't sleeping in a tent but that feeling vanished when I saw the enormous four post bed covered in furs. The dark wood walls gave the space a cozy feeling and the large fireplace promised to enhance that feeling tenfold. There was a skylight over the bed that was letting the early evening sun bathe the room in a soft orange glow.

In the far corner of the room sat Sasha's travel play bag. I knew it well, as she brought it over to my place often. A large green duffle bag, made of heavy canvass, it had a zipper over the top and flaps on the ends for easy access to bulkier items. Her initials were embroidered on the thick shoulder strap. That strap doubled as a carrying aid and a spanker when she didn't have time to dig for a proper tool to discipline me with. It appeared to be overstuffed with gear and that made my blood boil. What plans did she have for me? What toys waited for me in that bag of debauchery?

"The cabin is divine, isn't it? Those metal rings in the bedposts are giving me so many fun ideas." Sasha said happily, ruffling my hair. "Once it gets a little darker outside we're going to meet everyone by the fire pit, I cannot wait to show you off. Come over to the bed and help me get dressed."

In my initial surprise at seeing the cabin I didn't realize that one of the furs on the bed was the collar of Sasha's huntress dress that she loved to wear to our local renaissance faire. It was a lace up green bodice dress with long slits up the sides to accent her legs and a fake wolf fur ruffle around the neck that plunged down to her cleavage. She needed myself tying the laces in the back, a task I had gotten quite good at over the last few years. Once she was dressed, she was a powerful sight. I trembled simply looking at her.

"Thank you, little man. You always make that so easy." She kissed my cheek. "Now it is time to get you ready. Strip."

"Mistress?"

"You heard me just fine. Strip, all the way down to nothing." Her tone indicated that there would be no negotiation. With clumsy hands I undid my belt and pulled my jeans and boxers to the floor, stepping out of them I pulled of my socks and then tugged my shirt up over my head. She gazed at me appreciatively and I suddenly didn't know what to do with my hands.

"Lean over the bed, ass up, and legs spread wide, lil pup. I just have to get your outfit from my bag."

I did as I was told and laid across the foot of the bed with my feet panted on the floor. I adjusted my stance so that my feet were far apart and groaned softly as the fur on the bed caressed my lower stomach and the top of my cock. Sasha, ever thinking ahead, pulled her bag behind me so I couldn't see what she was doing. I heard the zipper and a bit of rummaging around, then the telltale sound of a cap being opened.

"This is going to feel cold at first but you'll thank me when I'm done."

I shivered "Yes, Mistress."

She moved close to me and I felt her hands caress my ass cheeks, spreading them wider open. Then the cold, slimy sensation of lube being rubbed into my hole caused me to jolt.

"Shh, it's okay sweet boy. It's nothing new, just relax and breath for me." I took several deep breaths as she placed the end of a plug directly over my opening. Gently, but firmly pressed it into me. The familiar burning of being stretched wider and wider radiated through my body and I grew hard straining against the bed, whimpering into the furs. "Just a little further." She whispered leaning down and planting a kiss on the small of my back. With a final push, I gasped, as the plug settled into me. She stepped back to admire her work and I felt something soft swing against my cheeks and thighs. I looked back to see a bright orange fluffy fox tail with a white tip hanging from the plug nestled inside of me. "I've always told you; you were a fox."

She helped me to my feet, to my surprise I did not need to make any effort to keep the plug firmly in place. She wiggled the base with her finger, and I moaned, leaning into her.

"Please, Mistress."

"Is that all it takes to get you to start begging?" she giggled at my plight "You have a long way to go before release. You wouldn't want to spoil the evening, would you?"

"No, Mistress."

"Good boy, remember to breath and everything will be fine." She fixed a collar and leash around my neck and whispered in my ear, "Enjoy yourself." She took the leash in her hand and headed towards the door to the cabin. I froze in place.

"I can't go out there like this." I blurted out, not even thinking about protocol.

"Why is that?" she asked, no anger in her voice.

"Look at me."

"I've been looking at you for years and I never tire of the view." She gave the leash a tug. "Come along."

"No."

She turned on her heel and closed the distance between us quickly, grabbing my chin and forcing my eyes to hers.

"You have not used your words, so I will assume we are still in our exchange. If you want to use them, use them now." She paused to let me speak, but I did not, I did not want to stop but I did not want anyone to see me. "I want you to trust me, I want you to put aside those negative thoughts you are having about your body, and I do NOT want to hear that word 'no' come out of your mouth again until we have returned to your apartment. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Mistress, forgive me, Mistress." I said, lowering my gaze as best I could in her firm grip.

"Of course, I forgive you. Nerves are natural. Disobedience is not." She released my chin and gave the tip of my penis a flick as punishment. It was not enough to cause any real pain, but her message was clear.

"Thank you for your patience, Mistress." I said quietly. She gave me a passionate kiss on the mouth.

"You're worth it." She said, and tugged on my leash again, leading me out into the night. I looked around and saw several other couples dressed like us. One partner fully dressed in an outfit that made them appear powerful and the other nude or nearly so, on a leash. "This land is privately owned and guarded. No one from the outside world will see us here. We are free to be as open as we wish to be."

"Its wonderful, Mistress." I spoke in awe. There were bodies of all sizes and shapes displayed here. Large, small, young, and older. My eyes fell on a pair a few yards down the path from us. The man was dressed in black slacks and a red button-down shirt, cuffed sleeves at the elbows and fingerless leather driving gloves. A few paces behind him was a plus sized woman whose hair had been done up to resemble cat ears. She had a long black cat tail attached to her the same way my fox tail was attached to me. Sasha waved to them and called out.

"Is that Darius I see there?" she said, moving to them, pulling my leash to keep me in toe.

"Sasha, my dear," he answered and brought her in for an embrace. "You look amazing."

"As do you, old friend." Sasha's eyes darted hungerly to cat girl behind him, "And this must be Molly." Molly blushed at the recognition and lowered her head respectively.

"She finally found her way back to me, and I couldn't be happier to have her back. We're here this weekend to celebrate." He said pulling his submissive forward and wrapping an arm around her waist. She blushed and smiled, resting her head on his shoulder.

"I'm so happy for you." Said Sasha, she pulled me forward in a similar embrace. "This is Michael."

"Ah, the elusive pup Sasha has kept hidden away for so long, is finally revealed." His eyes drifted lazily up and down my body. "I can't say I blame her for keeping you all to herself."

"Th-thank you, Sir." I stuttered. Still reeling from the shock of it all, but still remembering protocol.

"And such good manners! You've trained your puppy well, Sasha." He said, not taking his eyes from me.

"Thank you, Darius, but I do have to correct you." She twisted my hips to reveal my tail, "He's my little fox tonight."

"A fox, indeed." He locked eyes with Sasha. "I wonder if you wouldn't mind if I..." he trailed off and winked at her. She smiled knowingly.

"Of course, if you don't mind if I get better acquainted with Molly in the meantime."

"Please do." They shared a smile and exchanged leashes. Darius held mine and Sasha held Molly's.

"Let's give them a little privacy." Sasha said to Molly, pulling her a few yards down the path, as Darius turned to me.

"I will ask that you keep your hands at the small of your back, little fox." He said, firmly but not harshly.

"Yes, Sir." I stood with my feet shoulder width apart, hands at my back and head slightly down. Humiliated by the fact that my erection still stood proud in front of me.

"Have you ever been caressed by a man before?"

"No, Sir."

"But the idea is not unpleasant to you I see," he said gesturing between my legs.

"No, Sir. Just unfamiliar."

"We'll have to fix that." He said and ran his hands down my shoulders. The feeling of his hands was so different from Sasha that I trembled. He trailed his hands down my sides and around my ass cheeks squeezing firmly. I shook where I stood and felt a little pre-cum gathering on the tip of my cock. "That doesn't feel so bad, does it little fox?"

"N-no, Sir." My breath caught in my throat when his hand moved over the base of my tail and manipulated the plug within me.

"I think you rather enjoy it, don't you?" he asked, using his other hand to gather the hair at the base of my skull and pull my head to the side.

"Yes, Sir." I moaned loudly when he sank his teeth into my neck. "Sir!"

"Sasha has told me all about you. Every little trick that makes you tick." He licked my neck from the point of his bite, up to my ear and whispered, "Each way she bends you to her will." He began to fuck the plug in and out of me. I struggled to stay standing. "She's amazing, isn't she?"

"Yes, Sir" I was panting from the growing need for release. "I love her."

"I know you do." He reached around me and began to stroke my aching cock, using his knee to continue the abuse of my ass. He chuckled softly and guided my head, so I was turned towards where Sasha and Molly were standing. "Look at that stunning display."

I looked to where he indicated and almost came in his hand from the sight. Sasha was standing in front of Molly, toying with her nipples with one hand and holding the leash taught with the other. She was not allowing the sub's knees to buckle in the way it was obvious that she wanted to. I couldn't hear what my Mistress was saying but it was clear that she had Molly's undivided attention. Her face a flush and she lewdly rubbed her legs together, hoping for friction to touch her drenched pussy.

12