Mistress and Her Fox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Sir. I- I can't-"

Mercifully Darius stopped rubbing my cock and turned me around to face him.

"You have made a terrible mess on my new gloves, little fox." He held up his hand to my face and I saw that it glistened in the dim light, covered with my pre-cum. "What do good subs do with the messes they make?" I blushed fiercely and answered.

"They clean them up, Sir."

"Good boy," he said holding his hand close to my face. "Clean it all off with your tongue. Anything missed will go into your beard." My face burned with humiliation as I reached my tongue out to lick his glove. The fabric was soft to the touch, and I closed my eyes to imagine anything else, other than what was happening. My leash was yanked violently, and my eyes shot open. "Eyes on me, bitch boy." I groaned, his harsh words only fueling the fire that raged within me. I held his gaze and licked between each finger and down the palm to his wrist. He pulled his hand back and inspected my work. "Good boy." He wiped the remaining moisture off in my hair and turned to where Sasha was approaching.

"Molly is such a sweet girl, Darius." She said grinning ear to ear, "You must be very proud."

"Oh I am. She is a light in my darkness." They exchanged leashes and I glanced at Molly. It read on her face that she was painfully aroused, Mistress had not allowed her release, just as Darius had not allowed mine. "I believe the festivities around the fire will begin shortly, may I escort you and yours, Sasha?"

"I would be delighted." She said, taking his offered elbow. They made their way towards the center of camp with their submissive playmates close behind.

I stole a glance at Molly who looked back at me. Her eyes were dark with arousal as I imagined mine were as well. I let my gaze linger across her breasts and tummy, meeting her eyes again after drinking in every inch of her. I didn't speak but gave her a wink and licked my lips, causing her to blush even deeper.

This was truly going to be a weekend to remember.

12