All Comments on 'Mistress and Her Pet Pt. 01'

by twistedwench

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
_Bookkeeper__Bookkeeper_over 5 years ago
Smiling

I love your sexy voice. You do a wonderful job of bringing emotions to life.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
TwistedWench Greetings and thank you,

I only had time to listen to about of your audio story......I do like your voice and you cute laugh.......I can’t wait to get time to listen to the entire story and read the others.....PLEASE keep up the posts.....and Thank you again.....

dariot71dariot71over 5 years ago
Amazing!

I didn't know what to expect but boy, you are an amazing Mistress!!!! If I could make one suggestion/request...PLEASE make the blow job longer and describe it in more detail in any future audios. This will definitely be a series I'll enjoy many more times. THANK YOU MISTRESS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic. Love the blowjob storyline . Perhaps more like this. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your Fan ❤

subdudeme13subdudeme13about 2 years ago

What a slut like me would do for you!

Thankyou for your story,

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dear Mistress, first thank you for writing an engaging story that easily allowed me to mentally become your pet. As I listened, I found myself in front of you doing your bidding and wanting to please you.

IMHO, this story could only be improved on with the addition of a few sound effects: the slap of your crop on skin; a zipper being lowered; the grunts and groans of the other man as he finds pleasure and release from my mouth; the moans of pet with a mouthful of cock and the swallows as pet gladly accepts his full, thick load. So again, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertwistedwench@twistedwench
209 Followers
I will try to post stories regularly. I am always happy to consider a story commission. Please reach out via feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES