A Mistress’s Unsuspecting Cuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok," unsure of what she would possibly demand him to do. "What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to show me your naked body," she said in a low, provocative, and almost primal whisper.

What had gotten into her, he thought? She never had talked to him this way before. Maybe it was because they had been apart for so many days. Maybe this was normal. In any case, he wasn't going to argue. I was liking this new "game". Alexa's new game.

He started to remove all his clothing. Once he started taking off his clothes, he felt a bit ridiculous. For him this was strange. She was simply watching him get undressed in front of the camera. It seemed so unreal. He finally removed all his clothing and stood in front of the camera.

"Good," she said, as she touched her breasts, and outlined them over her blouse in circular motions. "Now, move closer to the camera and show me your cock. Your beautiful little cock," she continued.

He stood closer to the camera of the laptop and showed her his now erect cock. With this, she slowly undid her blouse and hands inside the thin material of her bra to touch her visibly erect nipples.

"Do you want to see me touch my breasts and rub my nipples? Do you want to see them hard for you?" she asked.

"Yes."

Her next words took him totally by surprise. He would never have imagined her saying these words to him.

"Then, I want you to masturbate for me," she demanded in a stern but loving voice.

He had never done this in front of her. He slowly started to stroke his small erect cock.

"Oh, you are so cute, Svenka," she said, encouraging. "Stroke harder! Stroke. Oh, how beautiful is your cock. So tiny and so cute."

She removed her blouse and rubbed her breasts.

"Do you want me to show you more?" she asked

"Yes," he said as he continued to stroke his cock, with his gaze fixated on her hands massaging her firm breasts and long nipples.

"Then you must do as I tell you. Everything. OK?", she said almost in a whisper, with a lower, sexy tone.

She removed her skirt and was now only in her tiny nearly transparent panties. The shape of her pussy lips was visible.

"I want you to cum in your hand," she said. There was a small pause, "And then, ... I want you to eat it."

With this, his excitement reached a climax and he exploded, catching the multiple gobs of cum into his hand. He never came so hard and so much in his life. There was so much cum that it was dripping between his skinny fingers, and it was hard to keep all of it in the palm of his thin hand.

"Quickly," she said. "Eat it Svenka! Eat your cum!" she implored with a stern dominating voice. He hesitated. "Now! Or this will end and I will never show you my pussy again!", knowing that his desire has would have fallen just after orgasm.

He had never eaten his cum. What seemed so sexy only seconds ago, now wasn't so appealing. It was a bit revulsive to him now. But, he lifted his hand and put the cum into his mouth.

"Good, Svenka," she said, now changing her voice to her normal caring, and loving tone. "You are so hot."

He felt a bit strange. Even though it was his wife, he felt a bit ashamed. It is as though their relationship just changed. As if they weren't equal partners anymore, but that she was in charge. He didn't realize the extent of this at that time. He didn't realize that this was not just some random "game" of Alexa, but it was part of a bigger plan of hers.

"Since you hesitated, you are to be punished, " she said, in a new type of role play. "Today you don't get to see my naked pussy. If you are good tomorrow, maybe I will show it to you. Would you like that?" she asked.

"Yes", Sven said anxiously, completely under her spell.

"Good. Good, Svenska."

After saying their goodbyes, the "game" for today was over.

(The next day):

The next day, they connected on skype later that night. For her, it was still early morning.

"Hi, Sven. How was your day at work?", she said cheerily.

For ten minutes or so, they talked mundane things, Sven's project, her day at work, different things back at home.

Quite abruptly she said, "Do you want to see what I bought yesterday?"

"Sure," imagining the usual, that she had bought a new skirt or new shoes.

"Wait a moment, I'll be back and show you." She got up and went into the other room. After a few moments, she came back into the room and sat down in front of the cam.

"Look!," she said as she held up a large dildo in the shape of a real massive cock. It was a 9-inch cock dildo, and very thick and dark.

Apart from being completely surprised, Sven couldn't help but compare the size of the dildo to his inadequate cock. Nonetheless, it turned him on immediately, and his cock started to get hard. He started to imagine his wife masturbating, using this massive dildo cock to pleasure herself. It was something he had never expected from his sexually reserved wife.

"Wow, Alexa that is so hot, Alexa," still lost in amazement and almost shock. "What made you buy that?" then thinking what a stupid question it was. He paused, "Did you...try it yet?" he asked hesitantly.

"Of course I tried it, silly," she said almost brushing off the question as trivial and obvious. And then quickly as with teeny enthusiasm, "Do you want to see me use it?'"

"Yes...yes, that would be amazing, Alexa,"' he said still recovering from the initial shock of the change that was sweeping over his loving wife.

With this, Alexa licked the tip of the dildo with her mouth, as if it were a real cock. She then inserted only the tip into her mouth and rolled her tongue around the tip. Finally, she inserted more of the dildo cock into her mouth.

"Do you want to see me put this in my pussy?" she asked in a low sexy whisper.

He nodded, almost in disbelief. "Oh, yes!' he was lost in desire.

"OK. But just like yesterday, I want you to do something for me," she said. "Will you do what I command you to do? Anything?"

He nodded that he would. There is nothing that he wouldn't have done. He was completely lost in her game.

"I want you to shave off all your body hair," she said sternly.

This he hadn't expected. He was stunned and a bit surprised at this new game. It was so out of character for her. She never had these desires for such games and their sex had always been good, but quite vanilla. At the same time, he became instantly turned on by the idea. Deep down, this had been a secret erotic fantasy of his, this suppressed and latent feminine side. Having no body hair would make him feel and look more feminine, especially with his skinny body and small cock. He was turning him into a female. "What is she doing to him?" he thought.

"We will hang up now," she commanded. "When you finish removing every strand of body hair, call me back and show me your naked body." With a pause, she said, "Every strand. Do you understand?" After another pause, "And no masturbating! That is an order."

"OK," he answered as if taking orders from a stern teacher.

(After a half-hour)

It took longer than he imagined to shave his body. Even though he didn't have that much hair, shaving all the sensitive areas was challenging. He shaved his legs, his arms, all his pubic hair. While doing this, he was thinking that it would be hard to hide his shaven arms at work. But, he was so wrapped up in Alexa's new "game", that he continued to shave.

Finally, when he was finished, he showered and dried off and called her back on skype.

"Hi Svenka, let's have a look at you!" she answered and said teasingly. She was sitting close to the camera, and her open blouse showed some of her bare breasts. Her nipples were fully erect, visible through the thin blouse, clearly showing her obvious arousal.

"Step back and show me all your body," she commanded.

He stepped back from the laptop so that his entire body could be seen within the cam.

"Very good, Svenka. You are so pretty now. You love it don't you?" She paused a few seconds. "Now turn around."

He did a 360, slowly showing is a fully shaven and skinny body in front of the camera. He felt a bit ridiculous, but this was Alexa's "game", and he was enjoying the role-playing. Besides, this new dimension to their sex life and his glimpse into this new aspect of his wife was not only exciting but a big turn on.

"Oh, Svenka, now you look like a hot woman now," she said teasingly. But maybe there was some amount of truth in the way she said it. He didn't want to admit it to himself, but it was he didn't dislike this new twist of being more feminine. "What was she doing to him?"

"You have been so good that I will give you a treat. Do you want to see me use my manly dildo?" she asked. "Do you want to see how much I need this big cock in my pussy? A big, manly cock, that will finally satisfy her. My pussy needs so much satisfying. Do you know that?"

He felt a pang of hurt, but his desire overcame him, but he responded "Yes!"

"Good Svenska," she said. "Now, I want you to masturbate and eat your cum. You like to eat cum like a hot skinny slut, don't you Svenka?"

"Yes."

"Yes, Mistress!" she sharply corrected him.

"Yes, Mistress," he repeated her, going along with her ever seductive "game". Her dominance over him was sexy and felt almost helpless. He had no idea where this was going. How far and where the depths of her depravity would go. But he was lost in this "game". He wanted more. He wanted her to control him.

With this, she commanded him to start to masturbate. "Stroke your little cute cock. That's it Svenka, stroke your clitty just like yesterday and eat up your tasty cum."

He started to stroke his small cock.

"You like the taste of your cum, don't you?" she asked. "You are such a cum slut, aren't you Svenka?" After a few seconds, "Maybe someday you will taste some real cum."

What did she mean? he thought. He had eaten his cum. Maybe it was only a little bit of dirty talk. Was she becoming serious with this erotic "game"? The worst part about it was that his body betrayed him, because this taunting, this feminization, this abuse had him in a state of sexual excitement that he never experienced in his life.

She moved away from the cam, and her naked body came into view. She positioned the cam to her pussy. It was so red and already inflamed.

"I was already using this manly cock on my pussy all afternoon," she said. "Look how happy - she - is," she said wantonly. "Do you want my pussy to be happy, Svenka?" she teased. "Do you want her to be filled with a big manly cock so that she is always happy?"

"Yes, Mistress," he replied lost in the moment, lost in this intoxicating "game".

"Good," she said as she rocked up and down furiously on the large cock, taking the full 9 inches into her engorged pussy. "Because from now on, she is going to have lots of big cocks. You don't mind do you, Svenska?"

Still imagining that this was part of the dirty talk game, he responded "No, mistress." Meanwhile, he was still stroking his cock and transfixed on her penetrating her depths with the massive cock.

"Good Svenka! Tell me that she can have all the big manly cocks like this dildo that she wants," she tauntingly commanded.

"Yes Mistress," he responded at the point of exploding.

"Say it!" she yelled sternly while rocking even faster and moaning with each thrust. "Say it. Tell your Mistress that her pussy can have all the big manly cocks she needs to finally satisfy her."

"Mistress can have all the big manly cocks she wants", said Sven at the point of orgasm. With this, Sven exploded cum into his hand.

"Good, kitten," she said. "Now quickly eat your cum like yesterday! Immediately! You know you want it. Such a cum slut. You know that you are loving this."

With that, he slurped up all the cum and swallowed. At this moment, Alexa had a shuddering orgasm.

After calming down from her shaking, she removed the dildo from her pussy, and commanded him, "Say thank you to your Mistress."

"Thank you, Mistress," Sven repeated.

Now Sven was mixed with both excitement, but quite a lot of trepidation at Alexa's new "game". At their new "game". "This is only fun,", he thought. Besides, they were so far away, this was just a way of making up for that. All that she said was just part of the game. Unknowingly, however, his fate was sealed.

(the last skype meeting before returning):

A few days had gone by. Because of Sven's work, and Alexa's work schedule they only communicated by text messages. He had been thinking of their "games" all week, and any chance he had he would masturbate to the thought of them. He wondered where it was all going, but was convinced that it was just some games in the heat of the moment.

Finally, the weekend had come around and Sven was looking forward to skyping Alexa (which would be her morning). He was longing to be back home, but still had another week at least of work there in Dubai. The project had hit some problems and there was little that he could do until a new report was filed.

Since it was Saturday, he called her on skype later in the evening so it wasn't too early for her. After calling several times without her answering, he called a fifth time after waiting another hour. Maybe she went out early for a run. She finally answered the Skype call.

"Hi Sven, honey," her face and cheeks were flushed, and her hair was completely disheveled as if she just woke up. This was uncharacteristic for her since she is normally a morning person. Her lips and all over her mouth were a reddish pink. She was wearing one of his button-down shirts, which was completely open, exposing her flat chest between her small tight breasts. She was the sexiest woman on the planet, he thought, even a regular shirt.

"Hi Alexa, how are you?" he paused. But seeing her appearance, he was a bit worried. "Are you ok? Your face looks a bit flush."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm OK," she responded somewhat aloof as if her mind was elsewhere.

"Are you sick? Did I wake you up?" he insisted.

They talked for a while. After a few moments, she said she would be back and got up. When she did, he could see that besides the shirt she was completely naked. As she walked away from the camera, he could see her ass and hints of her pussy lips from behind. He thought he could just make out some strange crisscrossed red marks all on her tight ass cheeks, but she moved so quickly that he couldn't tell.

From the other room, he thought he could hear noises cracking or whipping noises. What was she doing? When she came back, she had the dildo in her hand. She pushed the camera back, sat back in her chair and opened her legs, exposing her pussy to him. There were red marks along her body. Being so exposed, he could see that her pussy was red, engorged, and glistened with wetness that he could have sworn was cum.

"Svenka, take off your clothes and masturbate for me," she commanded in a stern voice. "Stroke your cock for your Mistress."

It was as if her mood completely changed from a moment ago.

"Alexa, what..."

"Silence!", she nearly screamed. "You will call me Mistress!" she interrupted sharply and with a stern voice.

He was about to talk again.

"Quiet Svenka!" she yelled. "You must obey me. Please, Svenka," she implored him, almost as in a secret code. "Do as you are told. It is important!"

He quickly undressed. But he was completely perplexed by this. Where was this game going?

After several days since the last time, his body hair had started to grow back.

Svenka, you have been very bad," as she rubbed her soaking pussy up and down with the dildo. "You have not kept yourself cleanly shaven. You must be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes," not fully understanding how this "game" had progressed so far.

"Yes, Mistress!" she nearly yelled to correct him.

"Yes, Mistress," he replied rapidly.

"Good. We will fix that when you come back." she paused, concentrating on the dildo moving up and down the outside of her pussy, teasing her clit. "Now be a dear and rub your clit and eat up all your cum for your Mistress," she said as she plunged the large dildo into her waiting pussy.

Epilogue: Alexa's secret life

As it is altogether obvious, Alexa had not been so transparent with Sven. Even though he didn't want to admit it, Sven knew it - deep down - he did, but didn't want to see it. Maybe it was because of his insecurities and submissive nature, chose to deny it. Or maybe it was because he even desired it.

The truth is, for weeks even before Sven's trip, Alexa had been having affairs. Pushing limits. Seeing how far she could go. Or maybe, it was to see if she could provoke a reaction in Sven. To make him take her as a Man. To make him reclaim her.

She loved Sven, but could not control her sexual needs. No, the best way to describe it is that Alexa had been getting fucked by some of her co-workers as well as Sven's boss, Viktor.

Now, with Sven away, these have moved into a new world. A kinky world, where Viktor had power over her and dominated her, together with Valentina. They had been controlling her. Blackmailing her. Turning her into a Domme slave for their secret society. A secret kinky BDSM society for the extremely wealthy. Her first student was her husband, Sven.

Even Alexa does not know where this will all end.


Share this Story

Similar Stories

Online Chastity Ch. 01-06 An online chastity fantasy becomes very real.in BDSM
Femdom: How I Became a Cuckold Landlord recalls how be became his tenant's cuckold.in Fetish
Bella Finds a New Tenant to Enslave Bella subjugates her young tenant.in BDSM
Miriam a selfish FemDom story Ch. 01 A selfish woman and the allure her selfishness has on men.in BDSM
Enslaved By My Best friend's Mom How I Became Degraded to My Best Friend's Family Slave.in Fetish
More Stories