Mistress and me

Story Info
Finding a Mistress a Dominatrix to pursue my submissive side.
2k words
4.2
15.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been curious and driven to explore my sexuality. The more I read and the more I watched movies on the subject of female domination the more curious I became. From an early age I knew I had strong fetishes. While in high school, I discovered my grandmother's girdles and stockings. When I was home alone, I would wear them and masturbate to incredible orgasms. I had developed strong interests in all things shiny. I discovered the smell and feel of leather was an incredible turn on. I finally found my way to the world of latex and rubber and purchased my first items including an amazing black catsuit. The next step in my evolution was to seek out and experience the world of BDSM.

I can no longer remember where I became aware of Mistress Milliscent. It could have been in a local paper called the Stranger or it may have been an internet search, but I found my way to her. Her web site indicated "My dominance is my bliss and my art, and for my art I created a wonderful studio". How perfect this sounded. She claimed her playspace was the finest in Washington State. She claimed of herself to be "petite, beautiful and sexy" and "mysterious, demanding, and sensuous". Her self-description, coupled with her photos, a most beautiful woman was compelling. I had to contact her and start my exploration.

Email exchanges and a questionnaire of interest followed. The next step was simple, I made an appointment. On the agreed day and time, we met at a park-and-ride dear her studio in Snohomish County as directed. We speak. I am given instructions that I am to enter the studio, strip, kneel, keep my head and eyes down and await further instruction. I follow her to the studio. We enter.

I am given further instructions. She is to be called Mistress. I am not to speak unless given permission or asked a question. We establish a safe word in the event I choose not to continue with a particular activity. I do not touch her unless directed. If I fail to respond appropriately, I will be punished. She places a collar around my neck. It has a D-ring in which she places a leash. She then instructs me to stand and follow her. It is my first opportunity to see her. What I see is perfection, absolute perfection. She is wearing a black latex catsuit, a boned buckled latex corset, stunning thigh high shiny patent leather platform boots with very high heels, and latex opera gloves. She is a goddess, a mistress beyond anything I could have imagined or hoped for.

The studio is extremely well equipped. As I look around the room, I see a cage, a bondage horse, St. Andrews cross, a bed, racks of whips, floggers, and all other forms of instruments of pleasure and torture. Around the corner I see a bathtub. We are headed in that direction. She instructs me to enter the tub. She then positions herself above me, legs spread with my first glimpse of her golden-haired sex and proceeds to unleash a pleasant warm stream of pee onto my face and body. This is my first step into submission.

I am instructed to leave the tub and get on my hands and knees. She tugs the leash and I follow. I am cuffed to the cross. She puts a ball gag in my mouth. She takes a flogger and whips my chest. Suddenly I feel a pleasure pain in my nipples as she pinches them. They are now very sensitive. She attaches nipple clamps. It's as if I have received some form of an electrical shock in the way my body responds. She then proceeds to my cock and balls. She takes them into her gloved hands. My cock responds as it engorges with blood and becomes rock hard. The pleasure quickly changes as she begins to clamp clothes pins onto my cock and balls. One, then another, then another, five, ten. She admires her work and asks if she should continue. I can't speak with the ball gag so I nod positively. I want to please her. I want to be her obedient servant. Ten becomes, twenty and then twenty-five. She stops there as there is no more room for another. She pulls and tugs, pinches and slaps all over by body. I am alive and sensitive like I never have been before.

She removes the clothes pins one by one, occasionally allowing them to snap back on as she opens them. Finally, I am free of them but they feel as if they might still be there. She takes her latex gloved hands and cups my balls and lightly squeezes them. Ah, the pleasure pain is intense. She strokes my cock and I have never been so hard. I am so very sensitive. She tugs at the nipple clamps. The pleasure pain is again intense. She removes the clamps and like my cock and balls it feels like my nipples are still being tortured. She next produces a violet wand. She touches my nipples, cock, and balls with the device. The static electricity from the wand is at first a bit scary but ends up beingquite stimulating to the sensitive and irritated portions of my body. I am uncuffed from the cross and instructed back to my hands and knees.

I am led to the bondage bench and instructed to lay across the bench. My wrists and ankles are cuffed and locked to the bench. The ball gag is removed and my head is now enclosed in a latex hood. I cannot see or barely hear with the hood in place. There is a mouth opening so I can speak. Here it comes, the sound, the feel of a flogger soft but sensual as she drags it across my back and down my legs. The dragging changes to a whipping, slow at first then faster and faster, with a rhythm as if she is playing an instrument. The pain is light and pleasurable. It becomes harder the pain a bit more intense. Then it stops. Next, I feel my ass sting as I hear the paddle's slapping sound. Again, she goes from light slaps to more intense. I can feel the sting, the heat increasing on the cheeks of my bottom. Finally, she stops and it is followed by the feeling of her cool latex enclosed hands rubbing my back and my bottom. The pleasure and pain become mixed.

The next thing I feel is my anus being probed. It feels like something cool and wet is being used on me. I'm being stretched and lubricated. After a bit of effort, I feel a pressure against my anus. It becomes more than a pressure at my anus, something is being rubbed between my cheeks and pushed into me. It finally happens, I open sufficiently and the object enters me. She strokes it in and out for a minute or so but then leaves it in its place. Suddenly something changes. I feel pulses of electricity. She does something and the intensity increases. Still another change and the device in my ass begins to fuck me. The feeling is incredible I don't want this to stop. I have never been fucked before but if this is anything like being fucked by a man's cock, I want it. I have never been fucked by a man before but it is something I'll find for the rest of my life I must have. My cock is rock hard. If this keeps up I surely will cum. I later find the device is an acrylic butt plug with a metallic strip down opposite sides attached to a tens unit.

While I'm being fucked by the butt plug, Mistress approaches my head. I cannot see her. I can only hear her approach. I am ordered to open my mouth. There is an object being pressed against my lips. I am ordered to suck it. I open and do as instructed. Now suck it, which I do. I am being spit roasted. I'm having my face and ass fucked simultaneously. The pulsing device in my ass stops and the object from my mouth is withdrawn. She removes the hood. I see this strap-on in a harness on the Mistress. She says it is now time for a proper fucking. She walks behind me and places the head of her "cock" against my ass. It goes in easily after having been fucked by the butt plug. Her hands are on my hips, she is fucking me. Like everything else so far, we go from slow and easy to hard and deep. I get a royal fucking. My cock can no longer take it and I explode in a massive orgasm. I'm left attached to the bench and instructed to rest. She leaves the room.

She returns. I am uncuffed from the bench and led on hands and knees behind her. She has changed her outfit. She is now wearing sheer black stocking attached to a black leather garter belt. Her beautiful body is encased in a stunning leather corset. She sits in a chair that looks like a throne. I am instructed to massage and stroke her feet. I proceed. She offers her feet to my mouth. I kiss them. She instructs me to take them into my mouth and suck them, which I do with pleasure. The next instruction is to massage and stroke her legs. Again, with pleasure I do as directed. I am rewarded by having her rub her legs against my face. She clamps my head between her legs and draws me forward. My face is at her sex. I desperately want to worship her with my mouth and tongue but I know this could result in severe punishment. I can smell the sweetness. I can feel her heat. She puts her hands behind my head and pulls my face into her most private parts. Finally, I hear the words I so desperately want to hear, worship me slave with your tongue and mouth. With all that I have learned over my lifetime I use my lips to suck her lips, I use my tongue to probe her depths, I use my lips, and tongue to lick, flick and suck her clit. She begins grinding herself against my face. Her movements become stronger, up and down, from my nose to my chin. I fight to keep my mouth in place to pleasure her. I am covered in her moisture and my saliva. She pulls my head into her tight and screams with passion. I know to stop moving and just hold her in my mouth.

As we rest for a few minutes. I am all too aware that we are near the end of our session. She has me on my hands and knees. She leads me to the bed covered in silk sheets. I am instructed to join her on the bed. I am told I am not allowed to touch her and the only thing I can touch is my cock. She orders me to stroke my cock. As I begin, she caresses my body. I'm stroking and my cock is hard as steel. She pinches my nipples and my cock spasms. She cups my balls and again my cock spasms. She runs a finger up my ass and that is just too much. I begin my climax. I shoot streams of cum high in the air. She grabs my cock and directs it toward my chest and face. I continue to cum. It lands on my face and chest. As it subsides, she takes a finger and collects some cum. A cum covered finger is presented to my mouth and she orders me to open and suck her finger. She feeds me finger after finger until she has collected and fed me all of my cum.

The session is done. I will return again and again. She is my Mistress. I can't imagine a better one. In future sessions I will play a brat and misbehave to cause punishment. I will be dressed and made up to be feminized. Now too much time has passed. She has long since retired. I miss those days and those sessions. Is there someone, Master or Mistress, that can and will take charge of me. Time will tell.