Mistress and Me

Story Info
A nice day at home with Mistress and Charlotte.
4.5k words
4.86
9k
13

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 12/18/2023
Created 05/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Dear Friends,

If you're a regular reader of our other stories, you'll know that I'm married to the sweetest woman in the world. And you'll know that we also share a sexy girlfriend named Juliet. But Juliet's currently off with her band, touring Japan.

If all of this is news, you should read Girl Friday to find out how Mistress and I met (yes, I like to call my wife Mistress), The Third Wheel to find out how the two of us met Juliet, and maybe On My Own to catch up on Juliet's whereabouts.

Regardless of where you are on our timeline, you should also know that our kinky adventures are always safe and consensual.

Love and Hugs,

Charlotte

*

Mistress and Me

Charlotte

I stood in the kitchen, snapping down the lid on the coffee maker and flipping the switch to the brew setting. I was wearing my usual outfit -- nothing. Upstairs, I could hear Mistress on a video call. She'd been at it a while and started before the sun rose and I dragged my ass out of bed, so I assumed it was something with her overseas project.

I also figured with the early hour, she might be in need of little caffeinated pick-me-up. As the coffee maker gurgled away, I reached up and grabbed two mugs from the cabinet. The coffee was still brewing, so I set the mugs on the counter and stuck my finger in my pussy to pass the time.

As I rubbed, I formulated my plan to sneak in with coffee and not disturb her too much. And then maybe I could slip under her desk and between her thighs without disturbing her... too much. With this thought in my mind, I gave my finger a little hug and rubbed a little harder.

When the coffee maker finished its gurgling, I popped my finger out and smeared the rim of Mistresses mug with my pussy juice. I stood grinning for a second or two before deciding to do both mugs, just in case I got them mixed up on my way up the stairs.

* * *

"Mistress," I whispered as I set a steaming mug next to her computer keyboard. She flashed me a smile and turned her attention back to the computer monitor.

I took that as my cue for ducking underneath and I set my mug on the corner of her desk before dropping to my knees. I swear I heard a little "Mmm" from up above, though if it was for the fresh, hot coffee or for what I was planning to do under the desk, I wasn't sure just yet.

I laid a hand on each knee and nuzzled against her inner thigh. That caused another "Mmm" to float down from above. I decided my coffee wasn't so good as to warrant that reaction, even with the pussy juice surprise, and planted a series of three kisses, starting at Mistress's knee and working my way up.

"It's fine, Navya," I heard Mistress say. "I'd rather we work the bugs out now and deliver something we won't have to fix later."

I couldn't hear the response with Mistress using her headset for the call, but I smiled knowing she wasn't on mute anymore. Extending my tongue, I traced out a long, slow trail connecting the dots of my earlier kisses. Even under the desk I could see it glistening. For her part, Mistress didn't miss a beat.

"No worries," she said. "It's not on the critical path, so we've got the time."

I puckered up and blew a stream of air over the line I just drew. I watched Mistress's thighs quivering and had to stop midway and bite my lip to keep myself from giggling.

"Thank you, Navya," said Mistress. "If there are any other barriers I can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out."

Mistress paused. I took that as my cue to keep licking.

"You're doing great by the way," said Mistress. I assumed that was for Navya and not me, but it didn't stop me from planting my face right square between Mistress's thighs for my next lick.

"Charlotte Annabelle. Come up here this instant."

I guess the call was over.

I grinned and backed out slowly. I managed to make it without bumping my head and stood next to Mistress. Without another thought, I clasped my hands behind my back and stuck my chest out. I focused my gaze on her hands resting on her lap. "Mistress," I said.

She reached for her mug and took a long pull while I waited for her to continue. If she tasted the pussy juice surprise, she didn't mention it.

I chewed at my lower lip and tried not to giggle.

"What are you up to, Charlotte?" she said, placing her mug on the desk and fixing her gaze on my lower lip.

"Keeping you caffeinated, Mistress," I said. "You got up god-awful early this morning."

"Yeah, well, it's going on ten p.m. now for Navya. I figured it's the least I could do."

"That's sweet of you, Mistress."

She waved her hand like she was shooing a fly before taking another long sip. "It's her first big project," said Mistress. "And she wants to get everything perfect."

"Then she's lucky to be working with you, Mistress."

"Thank you, Charlotte." Mistress took another quick sip and moved her mug to the center, out of the way. She pushed back from her desk and patted her thigh.

I grinned as I made my way over to settle on her lap. "Am I in trouble?" I asked.

"For what?" she said.

For what? You called me by my middle name, I mused, but didn't say. "I dunno, Mistress."

Mistress wrapped her arms around me and hugged me close. No sooner had I let out a content sigh and settled my head on her shoulder, than she sat up straight and stifled a yawn. She pulled me close again.

"You should have a nap," I said.

"I think somebody might need a spanking first."

I grinned. "You can have a coffee nap, Mistress. I bet you'll feel better." And be ready to spank me a little harder.

"Coffee nap?" she said.

"Yes, Mistress," I said. "Finish your coffee and then go lie down. The caffeine takes about thirty minutes to kick in. By then you're waking up feeling refreshed."

"All the better to spank you, then is it?" Mistress reached for her coffee, bringing it to her lips.

I shrugged. Sometimes I think she reads my mind. "I painted the rim of your mug with my pussy juice," I said.

Mistress swallowed hard. "Definitely a spanking when I wake up," she said, and kissed me.

* * *

Mistress's coffee nap lasted a little longer than my estimated thirty minutes. It was coming up on eleven o'clock when I decided to check on her again.

Still out.

I wandered downstairs to find Bella. She was lying on the sofa in a sunny spot she'd found. She raised her head, put an eye on me, snuffled, and rolled onto her side.

"You too?" I said.

The rumble of a passing truck reminded me that I hadn't checked the mail yesterday, so I decided to fill my time with a trip to the mailbox. I sighed, because I knew it required getting dressed first.

But, there was no rule that said I had to look good, so I wandered to the laundry room to find a ratty old sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants. A handful of little pink clothespins sitting on the shelf above the dryer caught my eye. I felt my nipples harden and my pussy clench.

With one hand, I reached for a couple clothespins. With the other hand, I pulled up the left side of my sweatshirt. Squeezing a clothespin open, I dragged it up my chest and settled just over my left nipple.

I took a deep breath and relaxed my grip on the jaws. I sucked another breath as the sting set in. But soon it evened out to the warm, slightly throbby sensation I knew and loved. My pussy clenched and I'm pretty sure I made a sticky wet spot in my sweatpants when I dropped the clothespin on the other side.

Lowering my sweatshirt and looking down, I didn't think it seem too obvious what was going on underneath. So I headed out to the mailbox.

* * *

Natasha

I rolled over and pried my eyes open. I suspected I had slept longer than thirty minutes and I quick look at the clock let me know it was about two hours longer in total. I ran my hand through my hair, got up and padded over to the en suite for a quick pee.

I finished up and was toweling my hands dry when my mind finally tuned into the silence surrounding me. I stepped into the hall. "Charlotte?" I called.

"In here, Mistress."

I found her in the guest bedroom, sitting on the bed next to a book resting inside a cardboard box. My Charlotte was partially wrapped up in red rope, a length of it wound around her chest and another length around her waist and between her legs. She was holding the loose of another piece in her hands. And if I'm not mistaken, she was scowling at the rope.

"Whatcha doin' baby?" I let my eyes trace out the rope on top. It was wrapped under and over Charlotte's lovely breasts and cinched up in the middle so it trapped and squeezed them. There were a couple passes over her shoulders that pulled everything taut. The skin surrounding her nipples was a blotchy pink.

If I wasn't awake before, I was now.

Charlotte took the length of rope she had in her hand and flung it unceremoniously onto the bed. She frowned. "I can't get this wrapped around my wrists, Mistress," she said. "Can you help?"

I walked over to the foot of the bed where Charlotte sat, slumped over. I traced out the rope running over her shoulder. "Been busy I see."

"Yes, Mistress. Juliet sent a package from Japan." Charlotte plucked up a paperback book from out of the cardboard box. The cover was written in Japanese, but I'm pretty sure it translated into something akin to "Rope Bondage for Beginners".

"I'm trying to do this one," Charlotte said, staring at the open page and then the floor.

I scanned the illustration she showed me. It was of a woman with her hands held with palms facing and pressed together. A length of rope was shown doubled over and wrapped around three times. On the next page, the rope was secured with a single overhand knot.

"Interesting bookstore she's chosen."

"Yes, Mistress."

I picked up an end of the rope Charlotte had tossed aside and doubled it over like the picture showed. I draped it around my neck and took both Charlotte's hands in mine. I knelt on the floor in front of where she sat and scooted close.

"I like it," I said, peering into her eyes.

"You do?"

"It's very sexy," I said. "And red is definitely your color." I traced the rope circling her waist as I said this. And it's definitely putting naughty thoughts into my head.

Charlotte looked up. I watched the crinkled corners of her mouth straighten out and turn upward just slightly. "You think so, Mistress?"

"I do, baby. I do." I took Charlotte's hands in mine. Moving her hands so they were pressed together like the illustration, I began the first pass around her wrists. As I wrapped, I let my attention wander to her breasts that were being so nicely squeezed. "Looks like maybe you got in a fight with it though."

"Mistress?"

"Your nipples, baby. It looks like you have rope burns around your nipples." I brushed my finger under the curve of her left breast before making another pass with the rope around her wrists.

"Oh, that," she said. "I stuck clothespins on them when I went out to check the mail. You were still sleeping, so..." She finished with a shrug.

I grinned as I made a third pass with the rope, imagining Charlotte trotting out to the mailbox while engaging in a little self-bondage distraction. "Would you like me to go get them?"

"No thank you, Mistress. They're a little stingy coming off. I'm not sure if I'm quite ready."

"Fair enough," I said, "Let's stick with the rope thing, then." I made the single overhand knot shown in the illustration. After double checking the pages of the book, I smiled, feeling proud of myself for getting it right the first time.

I looked up at Charlotte. There was a tear welling in her eye and her lip was quivering.

"Baby," I said, and began untying the knot I had just made and loosening the rope so I could slide it off her wrists. In my sleep-deprived fog, I searched my mind for anything I could have done to cause her sudden change in mood.

"Mistress?" she said, sniffling once.

I held Charlotte's hands in mine, turning them, looking for red skin. "Is it too tight? Did I hurt you?"

Charlotte shook her head. She wasn't looking at me, so I held her hands in mine and waited.

"I'm fine, Mistress," she said. "Just a little overwhelmed."

I let go of Charlotte's hands, sliding my palms over her arms and up to her shoulders. I hugged her to me. "We don't have to do this. If you'd rather--"

Charlotte shivered once and sniffled again. "Really, Mistress. I'm fine. I... I just..."

When Charlotte didn't say anything further, I pulled her in again while she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Mistress?" she said.

"Baby?"

She sniffled again. "I just told you I put clothespins on my nipples to go get the mail and you didn't even bat an eye."

"Mm. Mm-hmm."

"You even offered to go fetch them for me."

"I assumed it got you excited or you wouldn't have done it in the first place." I was trying to connect the dots of where she was going with this and coming up short.

"Do you know how good that feels, Mistress?" Charlotte wrapped her arms around my shoulders as she said this.

"I... well..." I stumbled, still trying to connect the sting of clothespins and the tear in Charlotte's eye just now when she said she took them off quite some time ago.

"Mistress, I've had urges like this since... well, since puberty, I think. And... And I've always kept it to myself. I didn't want people thinking I was a perv. Or worse yet, afraid someone would think I was giving some kind of tacit approval to take things too far... because I am a perv."

"Baby," I said, stroking Charlotte's hair. "You are not a pervert."

She sat up and looked me in the eye. "I just asked you to help tie me up."

I shrugged and touched my finger to her cheek. "So you like a little variety."

Charlotte chuckled and fell against me. "God, I love you, Mistress," she said, squeezing me to her.

I wrapped my arms around her and took a deep breath, pulling her scent into my lungs and holding it there. "I love you too, baby. And I'm lucky to have you."

We stayed intertwined like that for several minutes, Charlotte seated on the bed and me kneeling in front of her, heads on each others shoulders and neither of us making any moves to let go.

"Nothing says I love you like a little rope around the wrists, Mistress," Charlotte mumbled into my shoulder.

"Sure, baby," I said, grinning.

"And maybe something up my ass?"

I laughed out loud at that one. "Of course," I said. "How could I forget. Maybe a little lunch first?"

"Good idea, Mistress."

"You know I still have to work this afternoon, right?"

"Yes, Mistress."

* * *

Charlotte

Mistress was kind enough to make lunch for the both of us, which was nice, because my wrists stayed bound together the entire afternoon. It started off with me straddling her lap, facing her, with my roped hands around her neck.

She was sweet and fed me forkfuls of salad and spoonfuls of soup. And she only spilled a few times. Each time lapping it up with her tongue. Once with soup, which was kind of hot and stingy, and twice with salad dressing that was cold and made me shiver.

Thinking about it, I began to wonder how accidental it had been, if it was at all. Mistress did seem to take her time cleaning me up. But I didn't get too long to dwell on it, because she was soon carrying me up the stairs and to her office.

I stood next to her desk, where she deposited me, smirking as I stared down at the red rope wrapped around my wrists and tracing the length of it to where it dangled in Mistress's hand. When she sat down, I stepped up beside her, getting ready to straddle her lap again.

Mistress shook her head. She extended her index finger, and pointed to the top of the desk.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, as she turned me so I was bent face down. Laid out, my hands hung over the far end of her desk with the rope she still held the end of trailing along my right side.

"Small, medium, or large?" was all she said to me as I felt her dragging a fingernail down the curve of my butt.

"Um, medium?" I had a strong feeling I knew what was coming next. I had been the one to suggest it after all.

I felt the rope that was parting my cheeks get pushed to one side. When I heard a splatter of lube, I knew for sure. So there was really no surprise when the chilly tip of the slippery silicone invader nestled up against my back door.

"Ready, Charlotte?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She pushed. Gently, but there was no pause or stopping.

"Oh... Oh my..." My ass spasmed as my body tried to adjust to the new arrangement down there. Mistress tugged the crotch rope back into place.

"Sexy," she said, planting a quick peck on my left butt cheek.

I imagined what I must look like. My formerly puckered ass now obscenely stretched to accommodate nearly an inch and a half of width. And for whatever reason, I got it in my head to try converting that to metric and failed miserably. This, of course, caused me to giggle like a fool.

"What's so amusing, Charlotte?"

"Nothing. Just trying to figure out the diameter of my ass in centimeters, Mistress."

Apparently Mistress thought this was pretty funny too, because I heard her chuckle as she tugged on the T-shaped handle. "I have no idea," she said. "Maybe three? Do you want me to look for the box? Maybe it says on there."

I laughed hard enough to snort that time. "I think I'll be fine not knowing."

"How's it feel?" She was tugging again, gently, but still...

"Mmm," I said, "Keep doing that, Mistress, and I'll show you with a puddle on your desk."

"I have another call in a minute." Mistress let go and the invader slipped back into place. "You're going to have to wait for that puddle."

"Yes, Mistress." From the corner of my eye, I saw her pluck up her headset from the charging stand.

"Are you leaving me like this, Mistress?"

"Did you have somewhere to be?"

"Um... under your desk?"

"Ha." Mistress wound up and smacked me hard across my right butt cheek. "After what you got up to last time? No."

I sighed. "Yes, Mistress."

* * *

It was the longest damn conference call ever, I swear. And my tits kept sticking to the hardwood top of the desk, which made things... well, sticky. And then of course, I still had to contend with the ropes digging in to my flesh every time I tried to move. Both my pussy and my tits were getting pinched.

It wasn't all bad though. Mistress seemed well skilled at leading the video conference and tugging at the plug in my ass all at the same time. And that made part of her desk not very sticky at all. More of a glistening, slippery puddle, if I had to guess.

"Mmm," I moaned. This wouldn't be the first time I had come with my just ass being plundered and no pussy stimulation. But if I could get the ropes to bite just the right way...

Smack! Mistress's hand came down on my ass. Hard.

"Sorry about that," said Mistress, but I got the feeling it wasn't directed toward me. "The cat knocked over a book on my desk."

I rolled my eyes. We don't even have a cat.

Smack!

"Are you on mute?" I hissed.

"I am now." Smack! "And I see what you're doing, Charlotte. Trying to get yourself off. Don't."

"Yes, Mistress."

Smack! Smack!

"Mmm," I moaned. "Keep doing that and I might not be able to stop myself."

Mistress tugged on the plug in my ass until its widest part had me panting to accommodate. "Try harder," she said, letting it slip back in.

My pussy spasmed and I swear the puddle I was leaving on her desk just doubled in size. "Yes, Mistress."

Fifteen agonizing minutes later, Mistress dropped her headset back on the charging stand.

* * *

"How's your pussy, baby?" Mistress rubbed my folds between the pair of ropes down there.

12