Mistress and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gahhh," was all I could manage.

"I like this little outfit you've constructed for yourself," she said, rubbing harder. "I bet the way it squeezes makes you feel even tighter. I wonder if I can even get a single finger in."

"Ohhh..."

Mistress managed to get a finger in. And when she sunk it until her knuckles bumped up against the ropes, the resulting pressure simultaneously squeezed my pussy and buried the butt plug just a little deeper.

"Ohhh..."

"I take it that's a good, oh?" Mistress hammered away three or four more times while she waited for my answer. Maybe it was five. I was better at metric conversion than I was with counting in my present state.

"Ohhh... Ohhh... Def--Definitely."

And suddenly I was empty.

"Mistress," I whined.

Mistress walked around to the side of the desk and grabbed me by the hair. My eyes rolled back a little as she pulled my head upward. When I was able to focus again, I settled my gaze on her finger. It was slick and glistening, so it didn't take long to figure out where it had been.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, wrapping my lips around her finger and sucking until my cheeks sunk in.

"Good girl, Charlotte."

"Mress, Mishtressh."

"You ready for two?"

"Mress, Mishtressh."

I stopped sucking and opened up while she popped a second finger into my mouth.

"You know where it's going next, Charlotte?"

"Mress, Mishtressh." My pussy clenched as I said it.

* * *

"Ready, Charlotte?"

"Mm-hmm." I let my eyes fall to the puddle of drool under my chin and wondered briefly if it was the same or bigger than the one under my crotch. "Oh. My. Gahhh!"

Mistress plunged both fingers into me and rubbed mercilessly. The puddle under my crotch was definitely winning, but the drool running down my chin was making a valiant effort to keep up.

I felt my eyes rolling back up into my head but couldn't do anything to get them to focus. My tits were stuck to the hardwood while the rest of my body bounced around with Mistress's pummeling.

She pressed hard up against that magic bundle of nerves inside as she rubbed and my legs began to shake.

"Mistresss..."

"Are you ready, baby?"

"Yes... Oh yes, Mistress."

The rubbing never stopped. Neither did my quaking thighs.

Until there was a slap on my ass that caused me to jump.

And tug on the handle of the plug that caused me to clench.

And as the butt plug settled back into place, Mistress's thumb... I think it was her thumb... knocked up against my clit.

That was it. My legs turned to jelly. My vision washed out as my eyes lost focus. And I lost the fight to keep my chin out of the puddle of my own drool, slipping, as my right cheek took the brunt of it. I let out a moan like a wounded animal and collapsed.

* * *

"You look like you might need a coffee nap," Mistress teased as she stroked my hair.

"Mmm," was all I could manage.

"I do have another call coming up," she said. "In five minutes. Maybe we can get you somewhere more comfortable?" She was cleaning up my cheek and chin with a hand towel she got from I don't know where as she said this.

"Under your desk, Mistress?" I pushed myself up to rest on my elbows.

"You going to be a good girl?"

I slid off the side of her desk and onto my knees. "You going to spank me if I'm not?"

Mistress smirked. "I'm going to spank you anyway, Charlotte."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, ducking down and crawling so I wouldn't bump my head. "I love you."

"I love you too, Charlotte." She reached for her headset.

Sliding my hands over the tops of her thighs, I leaned forward and dipped my head.

I heard a familiar "Mmm" float down from above.

Her coffee mug was empty, so I assumed that was all for me. I slid my tongue up the length of her and paused to savor her taste. "I love you, Mistress," I whispered, before getting to work in earnest.

* * *

Epilogue

Dear Friends,

You'll be happy to know I got my spanking. Twelve bare-handed whacks for being a cheeky girl (Mistress's exact words) and another two for rubbing pussy juice on her coffee mug. This all happened between our decision to order dinner in and waiting for it to be delivered.

Mistress had offered to pinken my behind before bedtime so we wouldn't have to feel rushed, but one look at her bleary, sleep-deprived eyes told me I should probably take it when I could get it.

She's currently curled up next to me on the sofa, snoring softly, while I flip though a hundred channels of nothing on cable. When I reach one-hundred and one, I hit the power button and let the remote slip from my hand onto the floor.

I lay with my back pressed against her and feel the warm tingle on the skin of my backside as I snuggle closer. "I love you Mistress."

She mumbles some half-conscious reply and pulls the throw blanket from the back of the sofa so it covers both of us. I smile and close my eyes.

--Charlotte

12