Mistress and Pet Pt. 01

Story Info
Jacob meets Mistress for his first training session.
2.4k words
4.25
12.8k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjtsd1981
jjtsd1981
28 Followers

Jacob wasn't sure exactly what he was doing, going to a dominatrix recommended by a friend. However, he trusted Dave, despite not having seen him for a while, and it had been a while since he'd had a good fuck. He showed up, wearing jeans and a t-shirt, not knowing what to expect but having had a couple shots for courage. He didn't really want to be dominated, but he was bored with his random one-night stands and really not interested in a relationship. Plus, Dave let slip that "Mistress" as she would want to be called, lets clients fuck her in the ass, a treat he'd never experienced before, despite the multitudes of women he'd been with. That alone would be worth a little role playing.

The address Dave gave him turned out to be for a mansion in a secluded part of town. It was a lovely property with elaborate landscaping. The parking lot was much larger than he expected, but he didn't know how many "clients" were entertained at once and if Mistress worked alone or alongside other dominatrixes. Or is it domanatices? He chuckled at the thought and entered the front door. There was a reception area, richly decorated in deep red velvet and satin. "Mr. Martinez, I presume? We've been expecting you." The receptionist greeted him quickly. She offered him a drink (scotch, neat) and a clipboard holding a copy of the contract he'd assigned to his assistant for review and signing. "If you'll just review your contract and ensure everything is correct, please. You'll be getting started as soon as that's done." Jacob glanced carelessly at the contract, flipped through it while downing his Scotch and quickly initialed next to his signature as directed by the sticky tab attached to the contract.

"All done." Jacob told the receptionist, feeling his throat tighten in anticipation of the sex to come. "Please follow me," the receptionist led Jacob through a door to her left, closing the door after he passed through. Jacob blinked, allowing his eyes to adjust to the darkness as the new room was pitch black other than a multitude of lit candles, bathing the contents of the room in a warm glow. There was a four-poster bed in the middle of the room, it was a luxurious piece of furniture with thick posts and restraints already attached to each post. Jacob felt his stomach flip, imagining himself tied down while being ridden to orgasm. He licked his lips and smiled. The receptionist turned to him and said, "please take of your clothes and kneel on the bed." Jacob did as instructed, feeling the receptionist's eyes on his body as he stripped down to nothing and knelt on the bed.

"Please reach for the restraints," directed the receptionist, fastening the leather cuffs around his wrists as he found them with his hands. Next, she blindfolded him, before attaching a spreader bar between his ankles, forcing them apart. He groaned in anticipation as he shifted on his knees to adjust to the constraints. He heard rustling as the receptionist moved around the bed, checking the bonds for tightness and ensuring nothing was twisted. Jacob's cock was hard and throbbing, begging for release. He secretly hoped the receptionist would take pity on his situation and offer him some relief, but as soon as she completed the task of binding him to the bed, she left the room, closing the door behind her.

He didn't have to wait long. He heard another door open and close and felt a presence in the room with him. Not wasting any time, he felt hands on his body, caressing his back and sides, down his outer thighs as he knelt on the bed, straining a little from having his arms tied in front of him while he was forced to kneel in an upright position. The hands slid to the front of his thighs above his knees before slipping to the delicate inner thigh skin and tracing imaginary lines up those thighs, toward his balls. Skimming adeptly the fingers skip past the balls and trace his chest, gently circling his nipples before pinching them delicately. The hands continued their exploration across his collar bones and up the sides of his neck, leaving goosebumps along the trail of their path. Jacob sighed and tried to writhe in appreciation and desire for more.

Suddenly the caresses stopped, and an open palm smacked his ass hard. He jumped and cried out in surprise. "Hey! Shouldn't we have a safeword or something?" He asked in shock, not really thinking he would be hit, let alone hurt at all during the session. "Oh, Pet," said Mistress. "I'm guessing you didn't read the contract thoroughly, did you?" Jacob muttered an expletive before responding, "I didn't have time, I had my assistant handle filling it out and signing it, it didn't see important to do it myself since this is just for fun." Mistress smacked his ass with an open palm a few more times before replying. "You see, there is no safeword, I find them to get in the way of exploring your true sexual limits and opening you up to a whole new world of ecstasy. Now, I need you to be quiet for this initial training session so I'm going to gag you." With that, he felt a rubber ball press to his mouth while his nipple was twisted cruelly until he opened and accepted the gag, feeling her tighten the straps behind his head.

Mistress patted his head before leaving his side again and returning to the foot of the bed. She picked up the flogger and began gently flogging him all over, starting with his thighs and buttocks before moving to his back and sides. He moaned behind the gag, enjoying the pleasure-pain sensations of his skin's fiery reaction to the abuse. Mistress ran her nails over the reddened skin, scratching lightly as she did so and eliciting goose bumps once again. He felt a hand slide over his buttocks and down his thighs, reaching between them to cup his balls and play with them gently but assertively. He moaned behind the gag and tried to twist his hips to increase the fondling and move the roaming hands up to his cock. But his efforts were in vain. Mistress's weight on the bed shifted and he realized he was once again by himself on the mattress and strained against his bonds in desire.

Then he felt something cold and wet drip down his ass crack as Mistress returned to the bed. He swiveled his hips, knowing escape wasn't possible but still trying to avoid the cool gel. He forgot soon enough about his ass when Mistress enveloped his cock in a lubed hand, jacking him off quickly and efficiently, while gently rubbing the lube around his anal pucker. Jacob was a little concerned, but his cock was ready to explode, and he figured once he came things would cool down a bit. Suddenly he felt something hard and narrow press against his virgin asshole and he jumped, trying to get away. "Pet, pet, pet," Mistress said. "Don't you know you can't get away? You may not have paid attention to your contract, but it's still binding. You've given permission for me to access and use all of your holes in any way I wish." With that, she pushed the thin dildo past his anal ring and a few inches into his dark hole. Jacob let out a guttural but muffled moan at the intrusion and once again tried to buck his hips away to no avail.

"If you cooperate, I'll make this pleasurable for you too," Mistress's voice whispered in his ear as a hand snaked around to gently pump his cock back to hardness. She played with him while holding the dildo still in his ass as he adjusted to the intrusion. Then, Mistress began gently pumping the dildo in time with her hand on his cock and he moaned again, beginning to find the small invader somewhat pleasurable. After adding lube to her hand and his ass, Mistress pushed the dildo further in while making a fist around his cock. "I want you to fuck yourself on my hand now," she told him as her hand stilled but applied steady pressure to his cock. Jacob began driving his hips forward into her hand, anxious to come but nervous about his sensitive asshole.

As he fucked the hand around his cock, he forced the dildo further and further into his ass. He barely noticed it, thanks to Mistress's hand, until it was buried to the hilt. He paused to adjust to the intrusion in his ass, feeling the dildo with his anal walls. Mistress began gliding her hand over his cock again and the thin dildo jumped to life, vibrating in his darkest passage, leaving him feeling completely full. As she jacked him off Mistress spoke to him "I think Dave did us a tremendous service, sending you to us for training. Your cock is so hard in my hand and your ass is so tight on my dildo. I love watching it dive in and out of your depths while I bring you closer and closer to orgasm." Jacob was moaning, half in protest and half in pleasure. He'd never tried anal play before but couldn't help enjoy it. The nerves around his anal ring were alive with sensation.

Mistress began to fuck him with the dildo, rapidly pushing it in and out of his ass, which complied readily, due to the lube and small diameter. He felt the gag straps loosen and the ball was pulled from his mouth, "I'll allow you to answer questions but that's it, Pet." Mistress told him. Jacob worked his jaw to relieve the tension from being gagged before nodding. Suddenly he was smacked across the ass, hard, as Mistress told him, "yes, Mistress. Always call me Mistress and you shall answer to Pet. You see Pet, your friend Dave traded his freedom for yours, you'll be here for a very long time and if you're lucky you'll be given the chance to earn your freedom in exchange for another's like Dave." As she spoke Mistress continued to fuck Jacob's ass with the dildo, plunging it in and out quickly while still holding his cock in her pumping fist.

Jacob considered what Mistress said, not sure what to think, but hesitant to strike up a conversation with the person fucking his ass while fisting his cock. Mistress begin drawing the dildo out further, and Jacob felt like she was going to drag his insides out with her, before filling him up again in a forward thrust of the dildo. While she thrust, Mistress started to angle and twist the dildo, leading Jacob to cry out in discomfort and pleasure, a mixture he was not accustomed to. As his ass adjusted to the abuse Jacob began moaning "Do you like that Pet? Are you going to come for Mistress?" Jacob tightened on the dildo in his cock, getting close to cumming but not wanting to acknowledge the impact of the dildo in his ass.

The fucking stopped. Mistress withdrew the dildo from Jacob's now gaping ass, and he moaned in disappointment and emptiness. "Do you want me to fuck your ass, Pet?" Jacob nodded, only to be slapped again as Mistress stated, "you know what to call me." She lightly ran the tip of the dildo around his widened hole, teasingly poking the tip inside while she waited. With little more hesitation Jacob said "Mistress, please fuck my ass." Mistress poked the dildo tip inside his waiting hole a little further while asking "who's ass should I fuck?" Humiliated but lost in desire Jacob replied, "Pet's ass, please fuck Pet's ass." With that, Mistress thrust the dildo home, adjusting the vibrations as she did so, leaving Jacob to feel fucked on multiple levels.

Mistress went back to working Jacob's cock with her right hand while fucking him with the dildo using the other hand. She fucked him hard, drawing it in and out, twisting and turning and angling to hit every inner spot of his anal cavity. Jacob was once again lost in sensation, straining against his restraints as his body began to shudder. He knew it would be one of the most intense orgasms of his life when Mistress ceased moving, leaving Jacob to thrust impotently against the air as she removed her hand from his cock and the dildo from his body. Jacob let out a deep moan of tortured agony when Mistress removed the spreader bar from his legs and slid between him and the mattress. She grabbed his cock and fed it into her lush cunt, soaked, as a result of his abuse. After he entered her Mistress returned the dildo to his ass, holding it in place and while he fucked himself on it as he thrust into her cunt, playing with the vibration level the whole time, causing him to jump and his ass to pulse as the intensity increased and lessened randomly.

Just when he thought he couldn't take any more, Mistress's cunt tensed on his cock, almost forcing him out with the strength of her orgasm as she continued playing with the vibrator remote. Not able to take it, Jacob began to come as well, despite the dildo vibrating in his ass that Mistress still held in place. His orgasm was the strongest ever, driven by the pressure on his prostate and a newly discovered love of being bossed around. Jacob continued to come as Mistress kept working the dildo in and out of his ass. He was surprised that he began to harden again, driven by the sensation of the dildo.

Mistress removed herself from the under Jacob to continue focusing on fucking his ass with the dildo. Amazingly, he was still coming, on another level, in a tantric kind of way from the continued ass-fucking. While she fucked, she talked some more, "Now, Pet, you'll be in training to be one of my slave dogs. Just do everything as you're instructed, and you'll be treated very fairly with many orgasms. Consider this the first training session. Remember what you've learned and what I've told you so far, as you'll only be building on it. You see, I have a sex club where I provide the entertainment, in the form of slave dogs and slave ponies. Your assistant must really hate you to have put you in this situation, but if you must know, all my slaves end up loving their life here. It's only a matter of time." Before he was fully recovered from the orgasm and able to speak Mistress ceased his ass fucking and left the bed, leaving the dildo inserted in Jacob's ass. He heard a door open and close, to find himself alone and satiated but confused.

jjtsd1981
jjtsd1981
28 Followers