Mistress and Pet Pt. 03

Story Info
The slaves participate in Mistress's contest.
2.3k words
3.96
8.5k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjtsd1981
jjtsd1981
27 Followers

Pet settled into a routine at Mistress's sex club. He was taken for exercise and food multiple times during the day, as physical condition is very important when it comes to a slave. It was explained to him that he needs to be strong and flexible so that he can handle anything thrown at him during a session with Mistress. The sessions had calmed down some, mostly focusing on anal training and getting the commands down to ensure he's always in position and ready for Mistress's needs. He hadn't been re-introduced to Vibrator yet, as his anal training consisted of plugs of varying sizes, larger than the time before as his asshole is stretched to accommodate wider and wider girths. He was adapting to his new life and no longer had to be gagged for training sessions.

After a week of anal training, Mistress led a collared Pet into the training room, having met him with his slave pony girl at the door to the room. Pet crawled into the room, keeping his eyes averted, staring at the ground near Mistress's feet. He didn't even look up when she sat on a chair in the middle of the room, pulling him between her thighs with the leash. "Make me cum," she demanded, shoving his face in her wet cunt. He started to eat her out, pausing and trying to withdraw when he realized her cunt was extra juicy due to a large deposit of semen inside her. But she wrapped her legs around his head, pulling him close and repeated herself, "Did I stutter? Make. Me. Cum." Pet sighed and began paying lavish attention to Mistress's clit while taking trips down to her dripping slit and helping himself to the mix of cum and pussy juices he found there.

He began tongue fucking Mistress, plunging into her snatch like his life depended on it. Mistress moaned loudly in pleasure and released her grip on his head, now that he had settled into the work. After tongue fucking her, Pet started to lick and gently bite her clit, focusing on getting Mistress to cum as quickly as possible so he could get away from her dirty cunt. "That's a better cum slut," she moaned as he continued his ministrations. "I want you to completely clean me, I don't want there to be a drop of cum between my pussy lips by the time you're done." Pet dove back in, tonguing and slurping at the sloppy snatch, sucking out all of the cum and licking her clean. Once he couldn't taste the stranger's semen on his tongue any longer, he returned to Mistress's clit, hoping to give her a better orgasm than the nameless cock must have.

Pet gently grabbed Mistress's clit between his teeth, shaking his head and moaning deep in his throat, causing his mouth to vibrate her clit. "Yeeeeeessssss, that's it, suck my clit Pet," she moaned as he worked. He returned to licking patterns around her clit, sucking it into his mouth and teasing it from the protective hood normally covering it as he did so. He noticed that Mistress was getting wet again, despite his earlier clean up efforts. Emboldened by this he started sucking harder on her clit, tonguing it while it was drawn into his mouth before releasing it to lick more. Now that the salty cum was cleansed from her cunt she tasted sweet and silky, slippery on his tongue. She was moaning loudly now as she neared orgasm under Pet's expert tongue. He realized that she was very close to cumming and he upped his antics, sucking and lapping and biting until Mistress exploded in orgasm around his mouth, making it hard for him to hold on and continue tonguing while she came apart.

Knowing that one orgasm wasn't enough, Pet inserted two, thick fingers into Mistress's dripping snatch, pumping away as he continued sucking her off. The addition of the fingers sent Mistress over the edge again, cumming hard on his fingers and under his tongue, enjoying a long orgasm until finally pushing Pet away, completely satiated. Pet congratulated himself until he realized Mistress was rising and selecting something from the bondage table, as Pet called it to himself. She picked up restraints and urged him over to the bed where she had him kneel with his hands up on the headboard. Once in position she tied his hands and feet down to the bed, keeping him from moving even an inch. Then she took a chain that she attached to his collar first, before threading it down to his cock, where she wrapped it around once before clipping the chain back onto itself. The chain was cold on his cock and he had to be careful of how much he moved or else the chain would come off and Mistress let him know in no uncertain terms that the chain needed to remain on his cock at all times.

The last thing he saw before Mistress left the bed was a blindfold covering his eyes from viewing the room. Then the caning began. "You were a bad, reluctant Pet," Mistress told him as she caned him mercilessly. She struck him 15 times, leaving welts with each blow, telling him "when I tell you to clean my cunt you clean my fucking cunt. Do you understand?" Sobbing behind the blindfold, Pet nodded and moaned in pain. After the last blow Mistress said, "Now, I want you to think about what you've done." She left the room and Pet remained tied to the bed in a kneeling position for what felt like hours, pulling on his cock every time he moved thanks to the chain attaching his collar to his cock. When he thought he could no longer bear anymore a pony slave girl entered the room, released his bonds, untied his cock, and removed his blindfolds before leading him back to his kennel.

A healing salve was applied to his sore buttocks and Pet moaned appreciatively. The slave pony girl even gave his cock a couple of strokes before leaving him to rest from his ordeal. Pet slept like the dead and was grateful for more healing salve and a gentle cleansing the next day. He was permitted to modify his gym time to accommodate his striped buttocks, which ached with every move and tensing of his muscles. He slept again and woke the next day refreshed. The healing salve had worked, and he barely noticed the tenderness. After a trip to the bathing room Pet was led to the training room by his slave pony girl. Once in the room he was tied securely to a ring drilled into the wall.

Mistress entered the room, she was dressed in a black jumpsuit, clinging tightly to her sexy form. Her short red hair glistened in the light and Pet's cock stirred just gazing upon her discreetly. Pet averted his gaze quickly, looking downward as Mistress approached him. "You're going to be entered in a contest today. If you win, you'll be rewarded. If you lose, you'll be punished." Wondering what the contest could possibly be, Pet followed Mistress meekly as she untied his leash and led him to another room. It was a large room with three other dog slaves and four pony slaves. Everyone was naked and the pony slaves were tied down to cubes, on their backs, with their heads hanging off the edges uncomfortably.

Pet was led to pony slave girl Sarah's cube and his leash detached once arriving at that destination. Mistress clapped her hands and announced, "Now that everyone is here, it's time for tonight's entertainment. The club provides demonstrations like this on a regular basis. It gives our guests a chance to see what our slaves are capable of while also, of course, entertaining everyone. The goal is to see which pony slave girl has the most orgasms during 10 minutes of sucking, fucking, and whatever else the dog slaves decided to do to them. There are no rules to what can be done during that time, just remember, you have 10 minutes. The dog slave responsible for giving a pony slave the most orgasms will be rewarded, while the pony slave girl that experiences the most orgasms will be punished."

With that, Mistress started a timer and said, "you may begin." The pony slave girls were blindfolded, but Pet recognized pony slave girl Sarah's pert nipples and perky breasts, plus her golden bush demonstrating that she was a natural blonde only further cemented the knowledge in his head that his pony slave girl was Sarah. "This will be easy," he thought...he'd had a chance to play with Sarah before and she cums like a racehorse. Pet began by slurping at Sarah's cunt, noticing with surprise she was wet, despite having done nothing but wait in anticipation for the contest to begin. He quickly inserted his thumb in her wet snatch while he sucked her clit, getting it lubed up so that he could insert it in her ass and hold her in a pinch with two other fingers in her cunt.

She bucked and moaned at the intrusion, but, accepted it willingly. He began steadily fucking her with his fingers, thumb in her sensitive asshole and fingers in her cunt. She had an orgasm as he gently chewed her clit above his hand, continuing to pump away the whole time. She came again two more times under his ministrations, before he decided to enter her with his thick cock, stretching her pussy around it while he bit and twisted her nipples. She arched up away from the cube as much as she could, but her movement was limited. She did shake her head, begging him to ease up as she didn't want to be punished, but knowing she couldn't protest formally without risking the wrath of Mistress. He stroked into her, pulling out so the head of his cock rested at his entrance before driving home roughly, applying pressure to her clit as he slid in and out. He continued assaulting her breasts and nipples while fucking her hard, until she came once more.

By now half the time had passed, and he had no idea where the other slaves were when it came to orgasms. He could hear everyone fucking though, the squelching of sex and the audible moans of orgasming women. Not wasting anymore time, Pet shifted between Sarah's legs and swiftly entered her ass with his cock, lubricated by her pussy juices, after all, her cunt was slick with need, despite her best efforts to not come. Sarah bucked mightily, trying to dislodge his cock but only serving to drive it further home and into her unsuspecting asshole. Her ass stretched around his cock as he entered her fully, using a finger to find her clit and begin circling around her sensitive nub. He started fucking her hard, pounding her with his cock while rubbing her clit. He felt her quaking on his cock. He knew a mother lode orgasm was going to hit her soon and he was hoping to turn it into multiple orgasms.

Sarah's legs began to shake as she started to come, screaming out loud while Pet frigged her clit rapidly with his fingers, enticing her to *keep* coming. As he rode her through a long orgasm, he kept pounding her ass with his cock while she came again, shuddering and shaking. His cock pummeled her ass and he started pulling out, feeling her slippery ass grip his cock while he withdrew, only to lunge back into her tight passage as she came again. He kept rubbing her clit with his cock while using the other hand to twist and pull on her nipples, assuming she'd been in servitude long enough that pain was as exciting and pleasurable to her as straight cuddling. Pet dragged his cock out of her asshole, waiting with the tip at the entrance for one more thrust when she began cumming one final time as Mistress called out, "that's it, time's up!" and Pet fucked back into Sarah roughly with no thought to her safety or what damage he might be doing to her ass.

Each slave dog was quickly pulled off their pony slave girl and the orgasms were tallied. Pet assumed he had to have won, though he felt a little bad about what might happen to Sarah for punishment. His cock was aching, since he still hadn't come, despite being close for the entire contest. The Mistress announced that Sarah would take each contestant in her ass until he came, while filled with a vibrator in her pussy. As he suspected, Pet was the winner of the contest, so he got to take Sarah's ass again, this time until cumming. He felt the vibrator through the wall separating her asshole from her cunt and it drove him crazy. It wasn't long until he came in her ass, bringing Sarah to another orgasm while he did so. He was permitted to watch as the three other contestants fucked her in the ass too. Saw her buck and write on their cocks and come over and over again thanks to the vibrator/cock combo.

Pet wondered what the losing puppy slave would be forced to do as punishment, but, didn't have to wait for long. Mistress announced "the losing slave puppy will have to eat out Sarah's asshole and drink all of the cum that's been deposited there. Thankful he didn't lose, Pet watched as another puppy slave was led over to Sarah, who had been flipped over for the fucking, while the puppy slave began to lap at her vacant, widened asshole, still gaping to be filled by cocks. It took a good five minutes before Mistress deemed his work done, and everyone was returned to their pens, ready for another training session tomorrow.

jjtsd1981
jjtsd1981
27 Followers