Mistress Assists and Teaches

Story Info
Teaching Sarah.
988 words
3.27
5.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her

I sit in front of the door with nothing on but a smile. She walks in and I can tell she has had a hard day. She presents her right foot to me and I gently remove her shoe. I undo the stays on her thigh and remove the stocking. I kiss the inside of her leg as she leans into me taking her stocking off. She then presents me with the other foot and leg to do the same. I kiss higher on her thigh and brush my mouth against her pussy lips. She becomes wet but tells me to wait. I don't want to but I do as told.

I ask permission to serve her the evening meal. Since she is tired I ask if I may feed her too. She allows me to do so. As I feed her I see the pleasure of both a good meal and pleasure from me feeding her. When I finish, I promptly take everything and to the kitchen and wash up. Once the kitchen is clean she is ready for her shower.

I adjust the water to her liking. I remove her clothes and fold them neatly and put them on the counter. I open the curtain for her to get in. As she gets in she tells me to undress and get in with her. Again I do as told.

Once in the shower, I see she is submerged in the water and it drips off her nipples in such a beautiful manner. I get on my knees to catch the drops coming from them. She puts one finger under my chin to make me rise to my feet. I instantly rise to my feet. She needs me to take care of her every need.

I find her shampoo and start there. I make a thick lather and massage every inch of her scalp. Her hair is long and I must be careful not to tangle it. I ask her to tilt her head back and then I rinse her hair making sure to not get her face soapy or wet from the shower head.

Once her hair is taken care of I get the loofah and place her body wash on it. I start at her neck with a kiss first. I wash her using the loofah in round circles. Down the arm leaving gentle kisses as I go. Then her chest where I pay close attention to the stiffness of her nipples begging for a mouth to suck on them.

I ask permission to take them in my mouth. She gives me the ok and I have a mouth full of titty. I kiss all around them as no one pays attention to anything but the nipples. But I know her and she desires to have the entire breast kissed and sucked on while caressing the other.

She then tells me to continue. I wash her breasts and stomach. Her other arm has already been done so I ask her to turn around so that I may wash her back. She turns and I wash every inch making my way down to her ass.

She moans and leans into my touch. One hand washes while the other touches. I kneel down to wash every crevice. I reach my hand with the loofah between her legs. One finger grazes her clit and she shivers on it. Her pussy is pulsing with need and heat. I take the loofah with the other hand and begin to finger her. First one finger then two. Before I know it my hand is effortlessly sliding in and out.

I ask to rinse her so that I may taste her delicious juices. She acquiesces to my request. I rinse her quickly and get back to my knees. I lift my head slightly and my mouth is in line with her pretty pink pussy. I lick and nibble. Suck and finger again. Soon I am working into a steady motion and find her g spot.

As I work harder, she begins to fill with sweet nectar. I move my other hand in place to play with her clit as I fuck her with my other hand. I position myself to catch her wetness with my mouth. Soon it begins. She cums and cums. I miss some and she knows it.

Once she comes around she slaps my face and tells me how bad I have been for not catching every drop and that I should be grateful for every drop she gives me. My head hangs low while my eyes remain locked on hers. She instructs me that to please her I must lick her ass clean. It is still soapy but she doesn't care. I do as I am told.

Soon she wants to cum again. She instructs me to not lose another drop or I will be punished. I lock my lips around her slit and suck and flick my tongue in and out. Each time her heat rises. I feel her getting closer to cumming. I am fervent with need to please her. My thumb rubs her clit while my mouth is still latched on. I won't disappoint again.

I open my throat to receive all of her cum. Then just at that moment she begins to cum harder than before. She has presented me with her nectar and no drop fell from my mouth as she came for over a minute. It was multiple orgasms but unending.

When she is spent, I get out of the shower to grab the towel. I dry her off and put her to bed. She falls into a deep slumber after giving me permission to take care of myself. I think of all that has happened but the only thing I wanna do is hold her while she sleeps on my breast. Eventually I too fall deep asleep still wrapped together.