Mistress Barbara Pt. 19

Story Info
Erik serves a Domme from the party.
4.3k words
4.6
8k
7

Part 20 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was afternoon when Miss Lucy awakened us. Chloe's arm rested across my chest. My hand curled around her hip.

"Alexandra tells me you sluts had quite a night."

"Good morning, Miss Lucy."

"You were quite a hit, both of you. You have encore requests."

"I have Miss Maureen tomorrow, and Mistress is coming home."

"Maureen can wait, and Mistress would want you to take care of business. It's a very lucrative trick. She wants you for three days and I think there'll be a good tip. And Chloe is booked for her own trick too."

"No rest for the weary, huh?"

"Be ready by seven-thirty. I'll drive you to your dates."

We spent the day lazily chatting and caressing each other a bit. That last did lead to a long, slow, comfortable fuck. It was really nice making love with no urgency, gradually working up to release, then slipping into affectionate 69 to clean up before a shower together to really clean up for our dates.

Miss Lucy came for us as planned and shepherded us into the car. She delivered Chloe to the big house we'd entertained the ladies the night before.

"Janet and her girlfriend were very taken by you last night, Chloe. They want more of you, girl."

Chloe giggled and blushed, "They were fun."

"I didn't know you liked girls." Lucy's own interest was betrayed by her tone and the sidelong glance she threw at Chloe.

Chloe leaned against me and gave me a kiss.

"I didn't either, really. Nobody's better than Master, but they're both very skilled."

"Well, have fun, little one."

"Thank you, Miss Lucy."

She got out of the car and we watched her walk up to the door.

"You're a lucky guy, Erik."

"Yes, I am. I have four amazing women in my life. I might be the luckiest guy in the world."

"Chloe being your slave doesn't change things for you?"

"No, Miss Lucy. I belong to Mistress as long as she will have me, and I love that she shares me with you. Alexandra is my sister, I love all three of you."

"And you love Chloe." Not a question.

I nodded.

She treated me to a long steady gaze. Her smile grew as our eyes met and remained locked for over a minute until she reached out and laid her hand on my cheek.

"We're are all lucky to have each other Erik. I love you too."

I broke into a grin and laid my hand on top of hers.

"That's the first time you've ever called me Erik."

She smiled, brought my hand to her face and kissed it.

"Time for work, fucktoy."

We exchanged a happy grin, I got out of the car and walked up to the mansion where my client apparently lived.

When the door opened, I was treated to a vision. The statuesque brunette from the party stood just across the threshold. Her long brown hair flowed, wavy and beautiful, framing her face as it draped over her generous breasts. She wore a silky red dress that accentuated her exquisite figure and contrasted perfectly with her hair.

"Come in."

It felt as though I were the proverbial fly stepping into her web. Her beautiful emerald eyes sparkled with excitement.

"You can hang your clothes on the rack."

I undressed and used the rack she indicated. Once naked I adopted the presentation position Mistress Barbara had taught me.

"Lovely pose."

She approached me from the side taking my genitals in her left hand and cupped my buttock with her right. She hefted my balls, gave them a squeeze hard enough to hurt mildly as her fingers slipped into my crack.

"Does your mistress like to hurt your balls?"

"Sometimes she hurts me there."

She squeezed me a little harder. I rewarded her with a whimper.

"Like this."

"Yes Miss."

"How about like this?"

She squeezed harder and pulled down painfully. My whimper morphed into a yelp as her fingers found my hole and she slipped two into me, two knuckles deep.

""You are the second man to ever have his cock in my ass. I think we will even the ledger tonight. That's fair, don't you think?"

She pressed her fingers deeper into my rectum.

"You're used to being fucked, aren't you?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Your Mistress uses a strap on with you."

"Miss Lucy does too, and recently Chloe did."

"Chloe is the adorable little blonde Janet has a crush on from the party?"

"Yes, Miss."

"She's Domme?"

"Mistress wanted us to take turns practicing on each other."

"Practicing?"

"Dominance, to increase our skills for clients who wanted that from us."

"You dominate her too."

"Yes, Miss. She is my slave."

"You're both switch then."

I nodded as she pulled harder and twisted. I choked back a scream.

"Did she ever hurt your balls."

"Yes Miss."

She yanked on my balls as she led me to her large and well-equipped dungeon by them.

"Welcome to my world, slut. Is that what I should call you?"

"Mistress calls me fucktoy."

"I like that. Do you enjoy being fucked?"

I'm sure I blushed as I had to admit that I did indeed enjoy being fucked. She asked if I had ever been fucked by a real cock.

"Yes, Miss, Alexandra fucks me sometimes."

"The pretty blonde girl with the enormous cock?"

"Yes, Miss."

"That must hurt."

"It really did the first time, but I've gotten used to it."

"I'd like to watch her fuck you."

"I'm sure that could be arranged."

She strode to a rack that held many items including a strap on harness that she selected. She had me help her put it on and adjust the straps.

"Do you like my cock, fucktoy?"

It was long, thick, and black with a large glans, realistic looking veins and prominent balls below the shaft. It was a share type with a smaller shaft on her side that fit into her pussy and had a little nub that would press against her clit when she thrust into me.

"Yes, Miss."

"Show me. Suck it, fucktoy."

I dropped to my knees and stroked it reverentially with my hands before I began licking it, base to tip. The second time I came to the tip I slipped it into my mouth and suckled it for a moment while I caressed the balls.

She smiled down at me as I took more of the cock into mouth, sucking it as I would a real cock. She put her hand on the back of my head and pushed me down, compelling me to take the cock deeper in my mouth and then into my throat.

"Do you take Alexandra's cock that deep?"

I pulled back long enough to answer.

"Yes, Miss. I've learned to take her whole length."

"Do you like that?"

"Yes, Miss. I love giving her pleasure. We're family."

And I dove down onto her cock. bobbed up and down slowly several times before she pulled my hair to draw me back, and up to my feet. She grabbed my rock-hard cock and led me to a padded sawhorse.

"Bend over that, fucktoy."

She attached my cuffs to the bottom of the legs of the sawhorse with dog clips that dangled from eye hooks.

I heard her step away for a moment and then return with a generous dollop of lube in her hand. She applied it to my anus and worked it into my rectum seductively.

"Your cock gives you away. You're loving this."

"I am, Miss."

"You want me to fuck your ass hard and deep, don't you?"

"I do."

I felt the tip of her cock press against my puckered opening. The pressure increased and then the crown popped past my tight ring. Once she was in, she thrust steadily until the entire cock was buried in me.

The sound she wrenched from me was appropriate to how I felt, a mixture of anguish and pleasure. Taken ruthlessly and loving it. She grasped my balls tightly as she began a rhythmic pounding deep in my bowels. She pinched my left nipple hard and squeezed my balls as she increased the pace of her cock pistoning in my aching hole.

"You must love this, bitch." She had moved her hand from my nipple to my rigid cock and she was smearing my precum around on my glans with her thumb.

"Yes, Miss, I love it." I pressed myself back to meet her probing thrusts.

She had found the perfect angle to catch my prostate with the bulbous cock head. I expect from her reactions that it also worked her end of the dildo perfectly in her cunt and against her fuck button.

Her reach around became more intense as her thrusts increased in speed and power. The pressure on my balls was as painful as the stroking of my cockhead was wonderful.

We didn't cum exactly together, but close. The fucking became frenzied as she cried out in ecstasy and that drove me over the edge as I shot stream after stream of hot cum into her hand which she moved to catch as much of my spunk as possible.

As her thrusts slowed, she brought her cum covered hand to my mouth and fed me with my ejaculate.

"Clean my hand, fucktoy. Get every drop."

I licked and sucked enthusiastically until the only fluid on her hand was my residual saliva.

"Now we're even."

"Yes, Miss, thank you."

Her cock slid out of me, leaving me with the familiar emptiness and a craving to be refilled. She slapped my cheek very hard. It sounded like a gunshot.

"We're going to have great fun together fucktoy, aren't we?

"Yes, Miss."

She hung her strap on harness at the far edge of the rack and grabbed two floggers. Her virtuosity with them was apparent simply from the sound as she spun them alternately, in a figure eight motion. I braced as I felt her approach, then felt the first bite from the spinning tresses.

They landed in rapid succession, biting sharply into my back and buttocks. Quick intake of breath, shudder in reaction to the wave of pain building steadily as lash after lash fell relentlessly on my flesh. The whooshing, my grunts, and the slaps played an eerie soundtrack to the punishment she inflicted.

I was slipping into a subspace meditation as the cascading blows hypnotized me. Cessation of the beating let me gradually return to the harsh reality of her dungeon. She drew her fingernails slowly down the scorched flesh of my back and ass.

"What a lovely shade of red."

I felt as much as heard her step away and, I guess, hang the floggers back onto the rack. When she returned, she held an instrument I unfortunately recognized as a hardwood humbler.

"Are you familiar with this device?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Does your Mistress use one on you?"

"Yes, but Miss Lucy particularly enjoys it."

"She is crueler to you than your Mistress, isn't she?"

"Yes, Miss."

She unhooked my cuffs from the clips on the sawhorse and allowed me to stretch a bit. The reddened skin on my back seemed to fascinate her. She continued drawing her nails down the flaming tissue. Both buttocks received a slap before she reached between my legs to secure a firm grip on my balls. She pulled them back toward her.

"Hands and knees, you know the drill."

I reluctantly adopted the position she wanted, ruefully accepting the testicle pain I knew would follow. She pulled my balls behind me and slipped the humbler around them. It hurt immediately, even before she began tightening it. Once she had it tightened, and it was stretching my balls agonizingly with every movement, she attached a leash to my collar and led me back into the living room.

Each movement was more excruciating than the last. When we came to the couch she sat, drew me close, spread her legs, and pulled my face toward her pussy.

"Eat."

I edged closer to relieve the pull of the humbler. Once the pain eased a bit. I kissed my way along her inner thighs until I could reach her pussy. Quickly I lost myself in communion with her wonderful sex. Soon she was rewarding me with her slick secretions, and I could feel her building toward orgasm.

"You're a sucker for pussy, pun intended."

I chuckled into her.

"Mmm, that felt good, laugh some more, please."

"Tell me a joke please." I muttered into her dripping gash before returning to the business of sucking and licking her perfect pearl.

"A hooker needed quick cash so she offered a sale price for her services, 'Five bucks to do it in the yard, ten on the floor inside, or fifty in bed.' The John said, 'I'll go for fifty.' The hooker said, 'You're a class act, bed it is." The John responded, 'class hell, let's do it ten times in the yard.'"

I laughed and she started cumming, powerfully, flooding me with a mouthful of her delicious pussy juice. She clutched the back of my head as repeated spasms of pleasure wracked her.

When the fierce physicality ebbed and she settled into a blissful calm, she stroked me softly and spoke, "You have the sweetest mouth. You've earned a reward. Turn around."

As I turned to offer my trapped balls, I hoped her idea of a reward wasn't more pain. Happily she began unscrewing the fittings on the humbler and gently removed it. She supported my balls gently in her fingers and lowered them.

"No more pain, baby. You did very well. Your Mistress would be proud of you."

"Thank you, Miss."

"I'll be back in a minute."

She got up from the bed and left me alone in the room. I tried not to think about what she might return with. I can't say I liked what she did to my balls, but submitting to her was kind of hot and eating her pussy was wonderful. As she said I am a sucker for pussy, particularly beautiful women's pussies.

When the door opened I was treated to the sight of her naked walking toward me. She carried two glasses of red wine, one of which she handed to me.

"I have a surprise for you, fucktoy. My sub is coming by. She is very excited to join us."

"You have a female sub?"

"Yes I do. I'm bi too, just not switch."

"She's lucky to serve you, I'm sure she's lovely."

"She is, but then you know that. You have intimate knowledge in fact."

My puzzled look prompted her to chuckle.

"She was at the party. You worshipped her pussy, and later you prepared her for the lovely girl with the huge cock. I believe you ate her ass a bit before you fucked her anally. Her name is Gail."

"You have excellent taste, Miss. She's very hot."

"I agree. She enjoyed your attention. She practically begged me to let her join in tonight."

"What have you got planned for us?"

"You'll find out soon, but I think you'll enjoy it,"

The look she gave me was intriguing. It was redolent with promise and amusement. I had confidence that she was telling me the truth and began anticipating the adventure to come.

She raised her wine glass, extended it toward me and said, "To our mutual pleasure."

"I'll drink to that."

We shared a comradely drink, sipping our wine as we waited for Gail's arrival. My mind raced with imaginings of what wicked delights were in store for us.

The wine in our goblets had nearly run out when the doorbell rang.

"Get that, will you?"

I set my glass down on the bedside table and walked gingerly to the front door, careful not to jar my sore balls.

Gail greeted me with big smile when I opened the door. She had her dark hair pulled back in a ponytail and was dressed casually, but her attractiveness was not dimmed. Her rich brown eyes were highlighted by the hair pulled away from her face and the soft clothes hung seductively on her ripe body.

"Hello, Miss Gail."

"Hi, you don't need to call me Miss. Not in Mistress Diana's house."

"Okay, Gail, it's very nice to see you again."

"It's great to see you."

"Come, Miss Diana's in her bedroom. I think she has wicked fun in mind."

"Mmmm, I can't wait."

She practically ran to the bedroom. Still being careful for my balls' sake I followed more judiciously. When I arrived in the room Gail, naked, knelt at her Mistress' feet, hands behind her head and gazing at Diana adoringly. Her clothing lay in a pile, carelessly discarded nearby. I took the subtle cue from Diana's eyes and joined Gail at her feet.

Diana stood, approached Gail and reached out for her lovely, full breast. She cupped it and hefted it as she teased the nipple with her thumb.

"Tell Erik about yourself, Gail. He knows your body well, but I doubt he knows anything about the woman you are."

Gail blushed and began speaking. Her gaze never left her Mistress' face.

"I'm Mrs. Gail Brown, but when I am here with Mistress I'm just Gail, her sub slut. I belong to her absolutely. I'm married, but I'm really much more attracted to women and when I met Mistress my life changed. I did really like what we did together at the party though."

"What did you like about it, slut?" Diana demanded.

"Everything, Mistress. His mouth is heaven."

"He is skilled."

"It was amazing."

"How about when you had the two cocks? Better than when I double penetrate you?"

"Different, Mistress. I like both a lot."

"You are such a slut, Gail."

"Your slut, Mistress."

"Did you enjoy my Gail, Erik?"

"Yes, Miss Diana, she was delightful, delicious."

"Stand up and face each other."

Gail and I obeyed.

"Closer."

We each took a half step toward the other. Gail stared into my eyes, smiling and breathing rapidly.

"Pinch her nipples, Erik."

I complied gladly, taking her erect pink beauties in my fingers.

"Hard. Gail, pinch his nipples."

She matched the force of my pinch and then some, encouraging me to increase my grip pressure..

"Harder, make it really hurt."

It turned into a bit of a competition with each trying to outdo the other as we grimaced and groaned with a mixture of effort and agony.

While we pinched each other's nipples, Diana rummaged through a drawer in her bedside table. She soon returned with three sets of clover clamps. She lay two on the bed and approached us with the third. This was beginning to remind me of Miss Lucy's birthday present for Mistress when she made Alexandra and me into a human BDSM sculpture.

That was what Diana had in mind apparently. She attached one of clamps to Gail's right nipple and then the other to my left. The second set connected her left nipple to my right one. She hooked a finger on the point where the chains crossed and yanked down. We yelped in unison and reflexively leaned closer together in a futile effort to ease the fierce pain.

Diana smiled wickedly at us as she brought the third set of clovers to bear. She began with me, pinching a generous bit of frenum and snapping a clover shut on my tender flesh. I cried out as she tugged the chain to ensure that the clamp had a secure bite. She reached between Gail's legs with the other clamp and snapped it onto her clit, then repeated the sharp yank eliciting a scream.

"Brings new meaning to the phrase 'bonding experience,' doesn't it?"

She finished by joining my wrist cuffs with a double dog clip behind Gail's back and

and handcuffed hers behind me. The clamps on our nipples dug into each other. Despite the pain I was very excited and my swollen cock pressed into her belly making the clamp bite into both of us.

"Miss Lucy attached Alexandra and me like this. She had us share handcuffs for our cocks and balls."

"Mmm, delicious. This is close as we can get, attaching your cock and Gail's clit,. Why don't you kiss her? I bet she'd like that, wouldn't you, little one? You were dripping when I clamped your clit, you love this too, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress"

"Starting to like men?"

"This one, anyway."

The heat from her body, the proximity, I couldn't resist the impulse to kiss her. I guess she felt some of the same and kissed me back. Our tongues met in a hot duel. Focusing on making out we missed Diana grabbing her floggers, so the first lashes were a surprise, at least to me. focusing on each other did help distract from the pain of the floggers' cruel tresses.

She worked her way around us, spinning the floggers working up and down our bodies. It seemed interminable as my skin burned all over. It seemed as though her mission was to turn my whole body lobster red.,

I think it was fatigue rather than mercy that made her eventually lay down her whips. It wasn't the end of her wicked torments though. Gail was first for the next fun. She stuck a butt plug between our faces, breaking our kiss.

"Suck it bitch, get it nice and wet."

Gail obediently took the latex plug in her mouth and sucked it aggressively. When Diana was satisfied she pulled it away. Gail returned to our kiss and plundered my mouth with her tongue.

12