Mistress Barbara Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the plug opened Gail's sphincter she bit my tongue reflexively.

I was obliged to perform the same oral preparation of the plug that was destined to lodge in my ass. When she shoved it into my already sore ass I whimpered into Gail's mouth. Our mutual suffering and contradictory excitement was forcing us together and into a passionate heat. My cock throbbed against her belly and she strained to rub her vulva against my thigh,

"What a lovely picture. You are getting me crazy horny. Here, lie on the bed."

She helped us to get on our sides on the bed and then shimmied herself into position. It was awkward and took several minutes to arrange all of us the way she wanted, but it became obvious pretty quickly what she had in mind.

When all the logistics were dealt with my face was pressed into her pussy and Gail found herself planted mouth first at Diana's ass.

"Dinnertime, sluts."

I was happy to dig in to my dinner. Diana's delicious pussy was a perfect distraction from the clamps' punishment. Gail seemed to be equally pleased to worship her Mistress' ass. Needless to say Diana was enjoying our attention. Four orgasms later she tapped out and squirmed out from between us.

Standing by the side of the bed she began to remove the clamps. Both of us reacted to the intense pain with each removal as blood surged back into the compressed tissue. Gail's scream when her clit was liberated was the most dramatic.

Diana liberated us from our forced embrace and we gratefully rolled onto our backs. She lay down next to Gail kissed her deeply and stroked her lovingly. I was thrilled to be ignored for a while. Everything seemed to hurt. It reminded me of the scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark when Harrison Ford points to his elbow and tells Karen Allen, "This isn't to bad."

I rolled over to give them room as their affection blossomed into passion and Diana slipped down to eat Gail's pussy. It didn't take long for her to cum dramatically.

"How long since you've sucked a cock, slave?"

"I'm not sure, quite a while, Mistress."

"Erik has earned some pleasure."

"Yes..." Gail murmured hesitantly.

"Well, get to it." She grinned evilly and nudged her toward me.

Gail's expression told me that she might as well have been told to eat a bug, but she rolled over to me and tentatively touched my stiff cock with her fingertips.

"I don't think I'm very good at this."

"Think of it as a big clit, slut. Let's see some enthusiasm. It's not like he hasn't already paid this forward."

She nodded and slowly brought her lips to my glans. As blow jobs go it was mediocre. But then even if a blow job sucks... Ya know?

Anyway, she did her best and the thought that she was being forced by her Mistress made it hot. And she did keep her teeth to herself.

"Don't swallow. Hold as much of his cum in your mouth as you can."

Diana fondled Gail as she sucked me. Her right hand played between her legs, working her thumb in her ass and her fingers on her pussy. Her left hand played with her nearest nipple.

Gail worked her tongue around my glans and sucked aggressively. Soon I felt my aching balls nearing the explosion I'd been craving for hours. Part of the pain was undoubtedly blue balls adding to the results of Diana's cruel ministrations earlier.

She dove down forcing me deep into her throat and I began to shoot stream after stream of cum. She pulled back to catch most of my load in her mouth. When I finished and expelled the last ooze of cum into her mouth she slipped her mouth off me and moved up to kiss me and flood my mouth with my own ejaculate.

Diana held our heads and stroked us as we made out sharing my cum. She eventually let go and leaned back on the bed.

"Time for sleep sluts. We will have more fun in the morning."

12