Mistress Barbara Pt. 23

Story Info
Mistress Barbara accepts Grace.
4.8k words
4.78
4k
1
0

Part 24 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OPEN TO:

INT. GRACE'S CAR

GRACE drives through NYC streets. ERIK rides shotgun and CHLOE sits in the backseat.

GRACE

How should I go?

ERIK

North on the West Side Highway to the Saw Mill.

GRACE

What town?

ERIK

Tarrytown.

Grace drives through the heavy traffic paying careful attention.

CHLOE

This is a really cool car.

GRACE

Thanks.

CHLOE

Jaguar?

GRACE

Yes. I love it, I traded a beemer for it,. This Is more fun to drive.

ERIK

Beemer, huh? What do you do for work?

GRACE

I design jewelry.

ERIK

That must be lucrative

GRACE

Not bad.

CHLOE

You want to become Mistress' slave?

GRACE

I've dreamed of being a woman's sex toy forever.

CHLOE

Why Mistress?

GRACE

Like I said, Erik was so impressive, I thought his Mistress would be amazing. And she's beautiful. As soon as I saw her...

ERIK

Do you imagine great pleasure serving her.

GRACE

I guess.

ERIK

You know it's about her pleasure, not yours.

GRACE

I guess. I'm not sure what to expect.

CHLOE

Do you enjoy sexual pain?

GRACE

Does she hurt you a lot?

CHLOE

Sometimes.

ERIK

She has become a bit more cruel recently. Miss Lucy can be extremely cruel at times.

GRACE

She is beautiful too. Would I be serving her too

CHLOE

Very but Erik's right she likes to hurt us.

GRACE

You both serve her too.

ERIK

We're an incestuous family.

Grace falls silent for a couple of miles. Erik and Chloe exchange a knowing look.

ERIK

You know we all turn tricks, right?

GRACE

Do you all work for Gloria?

ERIK

Mistress Barbara, Gloria used to be her madam, but now she's on her own.

GRACE

(puzzled)

But we found you through Gloria.

ERIK

It's complicated.

GRACE

Isn't it humiliating?

ERIK

Sometimes, sometimes not so much. I enjoyed last night quite a bit.

GRACE

(blushing)

I did too.

CHLOE

My Master is amazing.

GRACE

I thought you were Mistress Barbara's slave.

CHLOE

What Master said, it's complicated. She owns Master so she's my Mistress too.

GRACE

What's it like being owned?

CHLOE

Sometimes it's heaven.

GRACE

Sometimes?

CHLOE

I adore my Master. It's heaven being his. Mistress is wonderful too.

GRACE

Have you been with Mistress long, Erik?

ERIK

Yes, it's almost like I was born when I met her. Like she found me and taught me who I always was.

GRACE

Mmmm.

ERIK

What you're looking for, isn't it?

Grace nods and shoots a plaintive look to Erik. Chloe smiles beatifically in the back seat.

GRACE

I need it.

ERIK

You couldn't find a better Mistress.

CHLOE

Master's right, if Mistress will have you our family is the place for you.

GRACE

It's all up to her?

ERIK

Oh there would be a vote, but It's kind of like Animal Farm. Some votes count more than others.

GRACE

You mean Orwell's book?

Erik nods.

ERIK

But she's a very benevolent and loving dictator.

GRACE

Chloe, you said sometimes it's heaven being owned. When isn't it?

CHLOE

I used to belong to Mistress Caitlyn. Sometimes that wasn't as good.

GRACE

Why were you with her then?

CHLOE

I loved her.

GRACE

Why aren't you now?

CHLOE

It's, uh...

GRACE

Complicated?

CHLOE

Yes. But if you want a Mistress to teach you the beauty of submission you're headed to the right place.

ERIK

What she said. It's still up to Mistress, but you've got our votes.

GRACE

Thanks.

ERIK

Take the next exit and turn right.

Grace makes the turns and looks to Erik.

ERIK

Two blocks up, make a left, two more blocks and it'll be on the right. 2341.

EXT: THE FAMILY'S HOUSE

Grace pulls her car up and parks in front. She gets out as do Erik and Chloe. Erik leads them to the front door.

ERIK

Welcome to your new world, Grace.

FADE OUT:

Grace wore a deer in the headlights look as we stepped inside.

"We undress here, Grace. Slaves must always be naked inside."

She nodded silently as she watched us strip. As soon as Chloe was naked she began helping her remove her clothes. I stood back to enjoy the unwrapping. I became rock hard watching Grace's body emerge from the clothes. Chloe caressed her as she stripped her. My slave's rampant sexuality was a joy to behold and Grace's arousal at being touched was delightful to watch.

Chloe couldn't resist suckling her perfect nipples and reached down to fondle her mons. It was all I could do to restrain myself from putting my raging hardon to use. I couldn't believe Mistress would reject this gorgeous girl's petition and imagined all the fun she would bring to the family.

"Follow my lead, Grace," Chloe whispered to her as we walked into the living area and approached Mistress. She rose to greet us, leaving Miss Lucy seated on the couch with Alexandra kneeling on the carpet at her feet.

"Present, slaves."

Chloe and I snapped into position leaving Grace looking puzzled but making an attempt to mimic our posture.

Mistress stalked slowly around us. She held her new crop in her right hand. As she passed me she teased her cock with the popper, stroking me gently with it, then lifting her balls. She gave me one sharp flick with it on my butt before beginning her inspection of Chloe.

My beautiful slave held her position impeccably, proudly offering herself to our Mistress who stroked her gently with the popper, teasing her nipples, running it along her ass crack and then between her legs softly smoothing her folds. Mistress was careful to avoid the dressing on her tatt, but gave my swollen clit one flick with the popper drawing a squeak from Chloe's pretty lips.

Finally she approached Grace, looking her over carefully.

"Fucktoy, is the new slut in proper presentation position?"

"No Mistress."

She handed me her crop, "See if you can help her learn the correct posture."

"Grace, do you wish to become Mistress' slave and join our family."

"Y-yes."

I snapped the popper harshly against her thigh flesh.

"Yes what, slut?"

"Yes, m... sir?"

"You began to call me Master, didn't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"Am I your Master?"

"No, sir."

I slashed her other thigh with the crop.

"Better."

"Why do we assume the presentation position?"

"To offer ourselves?"

"Exactly right."

I brought the popper between her legs and gently drew it along her labia.

"What are we offering ourselves for?"

"Our Mistress' use?"

"Good, you learn quickly."

"Do you think you're in the correct position?"

"I...I'm not sure, sir."

"Your head should be held proudly, showing confidence that the body you offer is fit and ready for any use your Mistress wishes. Your tits should held proudly as well, high and thrust outward, offered for her attention."

I punctuated that with a sharp popper snap to each nipple. She responded with two yelps that made my cock twitch and ooze a drop of precum. I collected the precum on the popper and brought it to her lips.

"Your lips should be parted, offering access for easy entry."

When she opened her mouth I drew the popper across her tongue.

"Your posture must again reflect the pride you have in the gift you are offering for use."

I drew the crop down her spine and gave her tight ass a flick to each globe, leaving a hot pink postage stamp mark on each.

"Your feet should be solidly planted shoulder width apart so your holes are easily accessible."

I pushed on her inner ankles until she was spread correctly, then brought the crop up to harshly into her crotch.

"Your mons should pressed out offered for easy availability, and while accomplishing both at once is difficult you should strive to open your ass as well."

I struck her pussy first, snapping the popper as harshly as possible, then swung the shaft hard into her ass crack. She cried out and bent at the waist.

"You must endeavor to maintain that position regardless of what is done to you."

"Yes, sir."

Two tears slid down her cheeks as she gathered herself and resumed the desired posture. She did much better this time. I offered the crop back to Mistress who took it, smiled at and cupped her balls with the other hand.

"Good, fucktoy, keep working with her on it."

"Yes, Mistress."

She approached Grace with a stern demeanor slapping the crop against her palm.

"Open your mouth. Now, without leaving any teeth marks or getting it wet, hold my crop."

She held it in front of the girl's mouth, then set it in like a bit.

"I'd better get that back in the same condition or you will feel its full wrath."

Mistress then inspected Grace from head to toe, reminiscent of how a potential buyer would examine a new horse she contemplated adding to her stable. Of course that was exactly what was going on.

Miss Lucy joined her and they examined Grace together. They each took one of her tits, squeezing and hefting the glorious globes, tweaking the nipples.

"Outstanding tits."

"Lovely, and brilliant nipples."

"They'll be fun."

"Oh yes."

Mistress stroked her belly while Miss Lucy squeezed her butt cheeks, finishing with a gunshot slap.

"Very fit, delicious abs."

"And her ass is like a rock."

Mistress' hand cupped her mons, caressing, then slipping a finger between her pretty labia. Grace shuddered at the intrusion. Her knees threatened to buckle. Mistress withdrew her glistening finger, sniffed it, smiled and offered it to Miss Lucy who sniffed and then sucked it clean.

They both smiled and then kissed each other.

"Tasty."

"Yes, very."

They nodded at each other and Miss Lucy resumed her place on the sofa, petting Alexandra as she sat. Mistress took Grace by the chin, retrieved her crop, and kissed her. She inspected it for marks or saliva, and nodded approval. She turned, stepped over in front of the sofa and turned to face us.

"Alexandra, join your fellow slaves."

She scurried to my side and presented. Mistress looked us over before speaking.

"We have a newcomer among us today. Grace seeks my collar, which if granted would make her the newest member of our family. It is our family, so your opinion is important to me before I decide on whether I will accept her petition to become my slave. Fucktoy, what is your vote?"

"I think she would do us proud, Mistress."

"Fuckbunny?"

"I agree with Master."

"Alexandra?"

"Yes, she will fit in well."

"Lucy, what do you think, my love?"

"Yes, she'll be great fun.

"Grace, I concur with the others, and I'm pleased to extend an official invitation to join our family. Do you accept."

"Yes Miss Barbara, thank you."

Her smile was broad, eager, but there was a hint of fear in her eyes. All perfectly appropriate. She was taking a big, life changing step

"Now you may call me Mistress."

"Oh thank you, Mistress."

"I'm sure you have questions. I can answer some of them for you. We have only two limits here, no scat play and no permanent damage. If something is going too fast you may slow the process by saying yellow, but don't abuse it. If you say red the play will end, but so will your inclusion in the family. Understand that clearly. There will be no second chances. It is a hard and fast rule. As the junior slave you will be available to everyone in the family when you aren't serving me or turning a trick. When you are serving others at my behest you will to please be expected to serve them as if you were serving me because that is exactly what you will be doing."

"Thank you Mistress, I will always try to please you."

"I expect you to do better than try. Fuckbunny, fetch four plugs and the icy hot."

"Yes Mistress," Chloe responded as she scurried off to get the required gear. She returned quickly, clutching the butt plugs and liniment, looking like a beauty queen clutching a bouquet.

"Slaves, line up here and open wide. Chloe lube one for yourself and offer your sweet hole."

Chloe's eager smile betrayed her desire for the burning intruder. She finished preparing it, handed it to Mistress bent over, and then reached back to spread her cheeks. She groaned as Mistress thrust the long thick plug home.

Mistress turned her attention to Grace. She reached between her legs and stroked her sensuously from commissure to coccyx. The novice slave moaned at her Mistress' attentions. I stole glances letting the show fuel my own growing arousal which was painfully impeding my maintenance of the requested position.

Grace squealed as Mistress entered both her holes with thumb and middle finger like she was gripping a six pack.

"Fucktoy tells me you enjoyed him fucking your ass last night."

"Yes, Mistress, he's a perfect fit."

"Well this will be a little larger."

She drew the big, black, latex plug between her legs and sawed it against her pussy before withdrawing it to the slather it with icy hot. With her left hand resting on Grace's lower back, she brought the tip of the plug to her pretty puckered hole. She slowly slid in with a steady motion until it was buried fully in her spectacular anus.

Chloe had begun moaning as the fire in her rectum built. Grace shifted her feet as she tried to accommodate the huge intruder in her hole.

"You're next, fucktoy."

She handed me the largest of the four plugs Chloe had brought out.

"Lube this up, you sexy slut," tossing the tube of slick fire to me. I coated my plug thoroughly with the familiar, horrifying lube. Put it in place. I poised the tip at my opening and waited for her to take over.

"You know me so well."

"Yes, Mistress."

She pressed the plug home, filling me in one motion. I yelped at the sudden invasion. My sphincter snapped shut as the fat part passed and the plug settled inside me.

"Wipe your hand on my scrotum"

Chloe moaned and Grace whimpered. The fire in Mistress' rectum was building and her balls were aflame. Next to me Miss Lucy was toying with the plug she had halfway in Alexandra's ass, twisting it like a joystick as her slave whimpered in response.

Mistress urged Grace to present which she tried to do. She fought against the pain and the pleasure as Mistress worked her pussy with three fingers and thumbed her bean. Tears still coursed down her cheeks. I couldn't tell which sensation was winning the battle.

"That's good, Grace. You are so fucking beautiful like this. Do you enjoy being mine?"

"Y-yes, Mistress."

"Is this what you dreamed of."

"Yes, being at your mercy."

Mistress brought her mouth to one perfect breast, and judging by the shriek that burst from Grace's mouth, bit down forcefully on the tender nipple. The sound sent a shiver through my loins, momentarily supplanting my own agony.

She released the nipple and redoubled her efforts working the beauty's pussy with her hand. Gradually the wanton sounds of need dominated and Grace ground herself against Mistresses hand. She groaned and gasped as a monster orgasm built before exploding with screams of ecstatic release.

Mistress smiled as she finally withdrew her finger and brought them to tease Grace's lips open before inserting them into her mouth..

"Taste yourself, slut. Savor the syrup of your sex. You belong to me now, don't you?"

She removed her fingers from her mouth.

"God, yes, Mistress. You own me."

"You still want my collar?"

"I can't wait to feel totally possessed and proudly wear the symbol of my slavery."

"And when I turn you out?"

"Mistress?"

"We all turn tricks in this family."

"You may use me anyway you wish."

Mistress slashed her crop across her spectacular butt, forcing a howl from her, then turned to me to tease her cock and balls with her crop.

"Fucktoy, what do you think of our new slut."

"She's very beautiful, Mistress."

"Will you enjoy using her?"

"I sure will."

She flicked her stiff cock with the popper, then slashed my ass and prodded me toward her. I didn't need any more encouragement and reached for Grace's s spectacular body. My right hand found her left buttock and my left cupped her right breast.

Her flesh was supple yet firm. Her nipple poked my palm, begging for extra attention. I obliged, slipping my fingers up the glorious globe to take it in my fingertips. She sighed as I pinched and pulled seductively, drawing small circles that stretched and dragged her whole tit along for the ride.

Her sighs came faster and her breathing deepened. Her eyes rolled up and her shoulders contracted like a modern dancer doing Martha Graham moves. Mistress studied us carefully as she stroked Chloe's offered ass. She gave her a sharp slap and said, "Fuckbunny, fetch the triple clover set."

Chloe scurried off to do Mistress' bidding. I stepped in front of Grace and seized both nipples between thumbs and forefingers, looked her in the eyes and said, "Welcome to the family, gorgeous girl."

Chloe returned with an eager, hungry look. The clovers jangled in her hand. She looked to Mistress hopefully.

"You know what to do with those, Fuckbunny."

Chloe's smile widened, she nodded and pushed one of my hands away, seizing the nipple fiercely. She pulled and twisted, carefully watching for Grace's grimaces at the pain she was delightedly administering. I released her other nipple so the pain Chloe doled out was her primary focus.

My beautifully twisted slave's eyes glistened with desire as she pinched to make the nipple jut out, opened the clover's jaws wide, licked her lips and released the clamp. It snapped shut with wicked force and Grace howled at the agonizing bite. Chloe's expression appeared pre-orgasmic as she seized the clamp and began to manipulate it.

Depending on how she moved it Grace reacted a little differently. She tipped it, twisted it, pulled it, and sometimes she even combined actions. Her crowning move came when she twisted it around, pulled it straight out deforming the tit into a cone, and then doubled it over on itself. Grace shrieked and tried to pull away, but Chloe hung onto the clover which only increased the agony.

I caught another clover swinging wildly from the chain. Grabbed Grace's free tit and squeezed it ruthlessly, digging my fingers deep into her flesh. Her eyes pleaded with me but my response was stoical and cold.

"My turn."

I essentially repeated Chloe's treatment of her other tit, but only after delivering a harsh bite to the perfect nipple. Twisting, turning, pulling and folding. By the time we were done, Chloe and I kissed each other hot and needy, but careful of her tattoo dressing, while Grace cried and whimpered.

Mistress pushed us apart, walked up to the sobbing girl, reached between her legs, and cupped her. Then she kissed her hard. The sudden change stopped the tears and Grace responded hungrily, embracing Mistress like a starving person. She broke the kiss and called to Chloe, "hand me the icy hot, fuckbunny."

Chloe removed the cap and handed her the tube. Mistress squirted a generous glob of the liniment onto her hand spread it onto and into Grace's cunt.

"No please, Mistress."

"Ssshh."

Mistress began spanking between her legs. Each blow made a resounding crack on impact.

"Count the spanks, thank me, and ask for another."

"Please, Mistress, no."

SMACK

"One, thank you, may I have another."

"What was wrong with that, fucktoy," she slapped my balls.

"The correct response would have been, one, thank you, mistress, may I have another, please?"

"We will begin again."

SMACK

"Two, thank you, Mistress, may I have another, please?"

"Wrong, slut we will begin again. This will be one, not two, or three. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Mistress," Grace replied with a quaver.

SMACK

"One, thank you, Mistress, may I have another please?"

"Better."

SMACK

"Two, thank you, Mistress, may I have another, please?"

And so it went for thirty spanks. By the time Mistress finished Grace was sobbing. Mistress took her in her arms, kissed her tenderly and spoke softly, "I'm very proud of you, my darling girl. You did very well. Do you still want to be my property?"

12