Mistress Barbara Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace hugged her fiercely, tear flowing freely down her cheeks and dripping onto Mistress' shoulder as she blubbered her response.

"Yes, Mistress, I want to be yours so much."

"So be it then."

Mistress led her to the sofa and sat down before attaching the third clover to the girl's clit. She gestured her to kneel in front of her. She stroked her cheek lovingly.

"Would you like to taste me?"

"Yes, Mistress so much, I ache for it, please may I worship your incredible pussy."

Without a word Mistress drew her head down as she spread her legs. Grace bent to her task immediately. Her fervor was obvious and Mistress' appreciative murmurs made it clear that Grace was giving it her all.

Chloe and I were happy voyeurs until Mistress gestured us away.

"Shoo, take fuckbunny to bed and use her hard, Erik. I took Chloe's hand, glowing as I always did when Mistresss used my name. and led her to our room. As soon as we entered she dropped to her knees and took Mistress' balls gently in one hand then guided Mistress' hard cock to her lips. She kissed it and slid her mouth over me, taking my full length into her velvet mouth. She took the swollen glans aggressively into the top of her throat humming happily.

I let her spin her tongue around around me and slide her tongue up and down my shaft for a minute or two before pulling out.

"I need to fuck you, baby."

"Oh yes, please Master, but be careful of your mark."

"Bend over, if I fuck your pretty ass it won't be an issue, right?"

"Perfect, yes please."

We removed each others' plugs and stood them on the bedside table like an homage to the World Trade Center before 9/11.

She bent over and grabbed her cheeks to spread her ass for me. I guided my stiff dick to her offered ass and slipped my full length into her snug hole. She moaned delightedly as I filled her.

"Feel free to work that sweet clit."

"Mmm, thank you, Master."

She carefully manipulated herself as I fucked her hard and deep. I slapped her ass as I plunged in and out of her.

"Fuck me hard, Master. Pound my ass."

And I did, thrusting harder with each stroke, glorying in the knowledge that she ached for my cock slamming deep into her rectum. The depth of our hunger for each other was glorious and without words we could both feel it and soared on it.

When the passion overwhelmed us and I shot multiple streams of hot cum into her bowels she made herself cum. It made me smile to know that she had timed her own release so we would cum together. My extraordinary slave never failed to delight me.

Moments after we'd flopped onto the bed, totally spent, the door opened and Mistress led Grace into the room by a handful of her long hair as her new slave followed her on all fours.

"It looks as if these two might require a little clean up after their festivities. Him first, suck that cock nice and clean. Then suck the rest of his jizz out of her. Which hole, fuckbunny?"

"Master used my ass, Mistress."

"Lovely, get every drop, slut."

"Y-yes, Mistress."

She crawled to the bed and climbed up next to me, brought her mouth to Mistress' cock and took me in. She sucked, cleaning me with her tongue, although it seemed the residual icy hot made her gag a bit as she cleared her throat. I was impressed by her thoroughness that finished with long tongue swab of Mistress' scrotum.

When she finished cleaning me she moved over to Chloe, spread her, and leaned in to first lick her from perineum to coccyx repeatedly. I quite enjoyed the sight of this beautiful woman eagerly licking my slave's crack. Upset alert, I was hard as a rock again. Grace then moved her focus to Chloe's hole and got to work with the tip of her tongue invading Chloe's puckered opening. She gripped her hips for leverage and plunged into her anus.

The sucking sounds as she strove to draw all of my semen from Chloe's rectum was incredibly arousing. I couldn't resist the magnificent body in front of me and began fondling her delectable ass. Mistress couldn't resist participating either and fondled one of Grace's amazing tits with one hand and her cock with the other.

I had one hand working her ass and my other at her cunt, two fingers in each hole much two her obvious delight as she ground herself back into both. Chloe had slipped one hand under herself to manipulate my clit.

Mistress slid precum teasingly around my glans. I moaned at the pleasure she was giving me and she pulled me away from Grace by her cock, grabbed my head with the other hand and directed me between her legs.

It was impossible to miss her intention and I quickly got my mouth to her pussy. Her sweet juice was already oozing between her labia and I greedily licked it up, then dug my tongue in deeper, separating her curtains and slurping up every drop.

Nothing makes me happier than eating Mistress' wonderous sex and her incredible wetness compounded my joy. Plunging my tongue deep inside her I wished I could stay right there forever. I felt her orgasm approaching when her hip flexors tightened and she pushed her pussy against my mouth as she pulled my head toward her.

When she came it was as intense as I have ever felt from her. She convulsed, shaking and flooding my mouth with a wave of her silky juice. I gulped happily, reveling in the delicious gift and glorying in the power of the pleasure I was able to give her. My love for her had never been greater.

"I bet my fucktoy would like to cum again, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, please Mistress, may I cum, please?"

"Such a beautifully horny slut you are."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Fuckbunny, has Grace cleaned your Master's asshole completely?"

"Yes, Mistress, I think she got all his cum."

"Grace, fucktoy would like to cum again. Suck his cock."

"Yes, Mistress."

She turned to me and took Mistress' nearly rigid meat in her mouth and began teasing the glans with her tongue, then plunged down, forcing it into her throat. She cupped Mistress' balls and gently caressed them as she sucked. She was good, not as proficient as my Chloe, but her engagement with giving me as much pleasure as she could was clear and felt wonderful.

Having just shot a major load into Chloe I was slow and she had to suck me for a long time, caressing Mistress' balls and then adding two fingers to tantalize my prostate. I gradually felt an orgasm building, grabbed her head and began skull fucking her hard.

I delighted at the way she gagged every time I bottomed out. As harshly as I was fucking her she managed to keep her teeth out of the way mostly. The gagging noises she made were really added to my pleasure and soon I shot into her mouth. It felt like a fair amount all things considered.

"Don't swallow, slut. Hold it in your mouth," Mistress directed her and punctuated it with a harsh stroke with her crop.

"Kiss Chloe and share Master's cum with her."

I lay back, totally drained, but eager to watch the women make out, sharing my cum. Mistress and I grinned at each other, drinking in the beauty of the scene she'd orchestrated.

Chloe plundered Grace's mouth and forcefully groped her tits as they kissed.

"Mistress, may I worship your magnificent pussy, please?"

"I would like that."

"Thank you."

I rolled over and kissed my way up her thighs until I reached my holy grail. She was still sopping wet and more than ready for me to devour her. I took my time, savoring her, seductively working my tongue inside her, building her desire before finding her already swollen bean with my tongue, then established suction as I worked it. She too had already cum enough to take many minutes of delicious worship before I felt the familiar signals of her building climax.

She bucked and thrust against my voracious mouth as she came and then slumped back, exhausted and drained. All of us were totally fucked out and collapsed together, crashing quickly into a deep sleep.

12