Mistress Barbara Pt. 24

Story Info
Tricks and treats.
4.6k words
4.74
4k
1

Part 25 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awakened with Mistress' balls ensconced in her familiar grasp.

"Good morning, fucktoy."

"Good morning, Mistress."

"I've been imagining this moment for days. My slave in my hands ready to serve me in all the delicious duties I have trained him for."

It was obvious what she wanted, so I rolled onto my back and opened my mouth.

"Good boy."

She straddled my face and gradually lowered herself. This POV of my beautiful owner always thrilled me and my morning wood twitched appreciatively. I slid my tongue along her lovely firm labia, separating them. Her natural scent, better than any perfume, caressed my olfactory sensors as the first taste of her womanhood titillated my tongue. There was no better place in the world I could have wished to be at that moment.

She brought two fingers between us and spread herself, exposing her hidden pee hole. I teased it with the tip of my tongue, then encircled it with pursed lips.

"Ready?"

I gave her a thumbs up and she let her flow begin. Her urine was hot and bitter with acidic tang as it powered across my tongue and into my throat. I swallowed as quickly as I could, focused on not losing a drop of her precious offering. It fulfilled me to serve Mistress in this submission to her need, such an intimate communion bathing me in feelings of love and devotion to my beloved owner.

When she released the last few drops I carefully sucked her clean and swabbed, searching for any stray droplets. She stroked my chest, gently teasing my nipples, then reached down to fondle her hard cock.

"is this morning wood? Or are you just happy to see me?"

"A bit of both, Mistress."

She lay back and spread her legs for me to attend to my next morning devotional duty. My favorite sex act of them all and with my favorite partner of them all.

I rolled my tongue and blew softly on her labia, then tickled them with my tongue. She raised her hips to meet me, subtly rotating them to encourage more contact, but I followed her lead maintaining the gentlest possible pressure. I teased both of us. We both wanted more intensity, I withheld it to increase the pleasure when it was delivered.

Eventually I couldn't deny myself or her any longer. I began licking deeper between her curtains, getting my tongue fully coated with her delicious honey.

Deeper and deeper I dug my way into her hot tunnel, fucking her like I'd been yearning to do all week.

Her response, clutching me and pulling me aggressively into her pussy felt amazing. Her desire for me was like a kiss to my heart.

When I allowed my tongue to find her pearl, she gasped, thrust toward me and pulled me against her harder.

"Yes, fucktoy, yes."

I worked her clit the way I knew she enjoyed most, sucking it hard and flogging it with my tongue. I felt her thigh muscles respond, tightening and rhythmically pulling my mouth deeper into her magic pussy.

Her flow of nectar was increasing and delighting me, a reward for my work. Her breathing deepened and quickened, with little catches as her pussy pulsed. I thrust Mistress' rock hard cock against the bedding unconsciously with my focus solely on the delicious pussy I feasted upon.

Her orgasm came like an earthquake breaking the Richter scale.

"Oh my god, yeeesss." Cum flowed into my mouth like a tidal wave. She convulsed, shaking and clutching at me. I tried to hold her at the peak of pleasure for as long as I could, encouraging her to wring every spasm of joy possible from our communion.

"Ssssh, don't move."

We lay quiet like that for several minutes.

"Thank you, Mistress. I needed that."

"No more than I did, sweet slave."

"Welcome home."

"Breakfast."

"Yes, Mistress. May I pee first, please?"

"Use mine if you'd like."

"Is she ready for it?"

"She needs to learn."

"You don't want to be her first?"

"Lucy began your training."

"True. Grace, follow me."

Grace took position on all fours beside me. Mistress' stiff cock bobbed as I led her into the shower.

"Are you going to piss on me, sir?"

"That's the idea."

"I saw you drinking Mistress' pee before you worshipped her. Do you enjoy that?"

"I do. Anything that puts my face between her legs, with my mouth and her pussy together is heaven for me. She owns my heart. It's such an intimate way to give myself to her."

"That's how I feel. I want to give myself completely."

"You'll get your chance. Miss Lucy trained me to serve Mistress this way."

She tried to hide her disappointment as she knelt, held her head high, closed her eyes, and opened her mouth. I stroked her hair and caressed her cheek. Her submission amplified her beauty.

"Good girl."

I pressed down on the end of Mistress' cock to adjust my aim lower, endeavoring to relax enough to pee. It took a minute but eventually I managed. My stream initially arced high, dousing her hair. A bit more pressure adjusted my aim downward so my pee sprayed her face including her mouth. My hardon began to wilt and I zeroed in as best I could, getting more in her mouth. When she swallowed the pooling excretion and opened up for more it helped my focus.

Mistress new slave was definitely a winner. My stream weakened and she leaned forward to take Mistress' cock between her lovely lips and drink the diminishing flow directly. I held her head gently as she gulped down my piss and sucked the last drops from me.

She grabbed my hips and sucked. Mistress' cock responded quickly. I continued holding and stroking her head as she worked me skillfully with what felt like real desire. I knew I was going to really enjoy my new sister slave.

Her tongue danced skillfully as she sucked, steadily plunging her mouth around Mistress' delighted cock. She took my entire length easily into the top of her throat, growling slightly as I hit her gag point which felt wonderful. With the pressure of a full morning bladder eliminated I felt Mistress' balls draw up, my thighs clench and a blissful release as I shot a powerful jet of cum into her avid mouth. She continued sucking gently until I withdrew.

"Well done."

I extended a hand to help her rise and we showered, lathering each other thoroughly. She reacted eagerly when I soaped her tits and between her legs. and seductively washed Mistress' cock and balls in return.

We were just about finished when Miss Lucy joined us. She grabbed both of us by the crotch and said, "I hope you two sluts didn't leave it all in here. You have work to do."

"Together?"

"Separate clients. One of Chloe's regulars called and since she's healing I sold her on trying out Grace. As for you, fucktoy, your client Maureen has recommended you to an associate of hers. Chloe will brief you on what Janet expects. As soon as you've dried off get with her."

"What about me?"

"You will be meeting your date at his hotel at six."

"His?"

"Yes, his."

She grabbed Mistress balls and squeezed them firmly.

"From what Maureen said, he's expecting a full night's fun and games."

"Yes, Miss."

This was news I'd been dreading. Heretofore the men I'd had dates with involved women too. This sounded like it would be just him and me. I'd been one on one with Alexandra many times, so sucking cock and getting fucked wouldn't be anything new, but Alexandra was a trans woman, and I loved her as my sister slave which made it very different.

When I met Mistress I was quite certain about my heterosexuality. She made me examine my boundaries in many ways. My self-image was completely remodeled by my owner. I was very happy that she'd taken charge of me and let me see the many joyous sexual expressions available and the immense pleasure I could experience by embracing them. This new experience would test me.

Regardless, it was my duty to perform in any scene she put me as if whoever I was with were her and give my all to please them. Period.

Miss Lucy proceeded to administer a double enema to prepare me and Grace went to confer with Chloe about what she might expect at Janet's hands. I sat on the toilet with my belly obscenely distended nursing my second enema.

"Fucktoy, I was never happy to turn tricks with men, but I endured it by following the rule I told you before. Find whatever pleasure you can. You've learned to cum from prostate stimulation when Alexandra fucks you, and when Barbara and I use strapons. If you can cum that way it will help I imagine. You could also imagine that his cock is a huge version of your lovely slave's clit."

"Thank you, Miss Lucy. I do love you and I'll do my best to make you and Mistress proud."

"You'll do fine. Tease, then please."

When I arrived at the hotel the door to room 239 was ajar, but I knocked anyway.

"Come in."

I went through the door to discover a middle aged man sitting in an arm chair. He wore only boxer shorts and sipped brown liquid from a rocks glass. His hair was greying at the temples and he appeared to be relatively trim.

"Erik, I assume."

"Yes, sir."

"Call me Hal, please.."

"Okay."

"Why don't you undress? Let me get a good look at you"

I stripped and lay my clothes on top of the bureau before adopting the presentation pose.

"You're very good looking."

"Thank you."

He set his drink down, rose and walked around me, touched my ass, my chest, and finally cupped Mistress' balls with one hand and grasped her cock with the other. I was half hard but his attention began to rectify that.

"Does your Mistress keep you caged?"

"No."

"You have a nice cock."

"Thanks."

"Touch mine."

"I reached out to touch him."

His cock was about six inches, moderately thick and stiffening as I took it in my hand. As I stroked him he hardened quickly.

"Suck it."

I dropped to my knees, took him in my hands and kissed his glans.

"That's it."

I licked him, spinning my tongue around, tickling his pee hole, then slowly took his shaft into my mouth. His fingers tangled in my hair, encouraging me. I imagined it was Alexandra's cock in my mouth to make the act less unpalatable. Rory was easier to fellate even though considerably larger. I guess that was because Grace was there and she was the reward.

Hal's was the smallest cock I'd ever had in my mouth which helped. I cupped his balls, caressing them to hopefully hasten the climax I could feel building. He thrust and pulled my head to drive his cock a bit into my throat. I tried humming and he responded quickly, skull fucking me aggressively.

"Yes, take it all." Cum exploded from his cock, filling my mouth and gagging me a bit. He thrust three times accompanying spurts of hot jizz. I milked the last of it with my hand and gently squeezed his nuts before slipping my mouth off his cock..

"Mmmm, that was nice."

He slumped back into his chair, gestured for me to kneel beside his chair. He stroked my hair, sighing, and offered me a sip of his drink. Bourbon. I was hoping for scotch. I took it gratefully anyway to wash the taste of his cum from my mouth.

"You're a good cocksucker. Maureen said you were the best pussy licker she ever had."

"Thanks."

"I like fucking more. Get me hard."

I got to work with my hands and mouth, conflating images of Alexandra's massive pole and oddly memories of Rory's cock growing as I prepared him to ream me. It was the smell of Grace's overheating cunt that was more prominent in that memory. Knowing that my mouth would be communing with her gorgeous pussy was the prize that night.

Hal handed me a tube of lube with which I coated his cock liberally, smearing a glob on and into Mistress' fuckhole. He lay a pillow across the bed and I draped over it to elevate myself making penetration easier. I pulled my cheeks apart to offer Mistress' fuckhole for his use. He brought his glans to my beckoning aperture and thrust into me, burying himself fully in one stroke. I was grateful for his average size. If Alexandra or even Rory had taken me so greedily, the pain would have been intense. I groaned at the intrusion more than necessary for effect. I knew he speared me so aggressively to verify his macho self image.

"Oh, Hal."

"Did I hurt you?"

"Just a little, but a good hurt. Your cock is perfect."

He clearly appreciated the praise and settled into a rhythm, plunging in and out. I followed his movements to maximize his pleasure and expedite his release while making sounds of encouragement and praising his skill. He wasn't hitting my prostate right to make me cum, but my goal at this point was to serve him properly as my duty to Mistress.

The power of his thrusts increased and I pushed back to meet each one.

"Yes, fuck me hard, fill my ass with that thick cock."

He lifted me off the the pillow with his final brutal cock stab and I felt him shudder as he filled my rectum with jets of cum. He withdrew quickly, rolled over and said, "Cash on the dresser."

I took my cue, grabbed the cash and my clothes, dressed quickly and left. I was happy to find Mistress waiting in the lobby. I handed her the three hundreds I had picked up, but she gave them right back.

"I'm sure you earned that."

"Yeah."

We spoke no further until we were driving out of the parking lot.

"How was it?"

"It was about what I expected. Sucky fucky, no frills."

We drove on without speaking. I gazed at Mistress as she drove. Her profile was perfect. She didn't have a bad angle for that matter. She was always beautiful to me.

"I love you, Mistress."

She took one hand off the wheel to lay it on my thigh.

"I appreciate your devotion, Erik, and I love you too."

She moved her hand to my crotch and found her soft cock. She stroked it until I got hard which didn't take long. She pulled over into a quiet cul de sac.

"That trick was hard for you, wasn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"First time you really felt like a whore?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Because it was you alone with a man?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Tell me."

"It was so cold. I guess he got what he wanted, but it felt like I might as well have been a blow up doll. When Alexandra fucks me it hurts 'cause she's so big, but there's passion, it's exciting. When a woman uses a strap on it feels like there's a connection, but tonight was cold, clinical."

"I do understand."

She opened my pants and fished her cock out. She stroked me lovingly. I was rock hard almost immediately. When she leaned over and took her cock in her mouth I was stunned, it was like an electric shock when her lips wrapped around me and her tongue began skillfully working the shaft, then the glans and her hands slipped into my pants, one manipulating her balls and the other dipping beneath me to find her fuckhole.

I was in heaven. I could tell she wanted to be doing this and I gloried in the love I felt from her and for her. It was spectacular, like the night we met and she took charge of me redux.

Her tongue danced around her cock like a prima ballerina, stroking, flicking caressing me. My arousal built relentlessly until I felt her balls draw up when she withdrew her mouth. She gave her balls a sharp slap.

"Mistress, may I cum, please."

"Not right now, fucktoy. Save it for me."

She returned to the wheel and drove us home while a rearranged my clothes. I endeavored to hide my disappointment at being edged like this, trying to accept Mistress' power over me in all things. It was hard in that moment, like Mistress' cock and sore balls.

When we arrived home she sent me to the Mistress suite with instructions to lay out a collection of toys that indicated she was far from done with me for the night.

I opened the toy drawer and removed the new pump system with the medium and small sleeves, the lavender wand, clovers, a small flogger, and a medium butt plug. She was not planning to be gentle with me.

The last part of the preparations had me kneeling up at the foot of the bed with her crop clenched bit-style in my mouth. I knew that she expected it to be dry and unmarked when she took it from me so I was very careful about how I secured it.

When she entered the room I was surprised to see that she carried her largest strap on.

"You prefer getting fucked by women, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Stand up and bend over."

She picked up and lubed the butt plug, brought the tip to her offered fuck hole and slid it smoothly home. I gasped and she said, "Bigger than your trick?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"But it's better because I did it?"

"Yes, Mistress, much better. I love being your fucktoy."

She grabbed the plug's base and stirred in inside me, seized a handful of her balls and squeezed them, gradually increasing pressure as I moaned at the pain she was giving me. Of course her cock had responded and stood proudly erect to salute her. She stroked it briefly with her fingertips.

When she slid the plug out I felt incredibly empty. She also released her balls and stepped away to inspect the toys I had laid out on the bed. She selected the flogger and quickly went to work swinging it in a threatening figure eight pattern as she approached me. The first strokes landed on my back before she worked her down to buttocks and thighs. The tresses bit sharply into my flesh.

Her focus shifted as the strokes began to strike my tender inner thighs, gradually orienting vertical to bite into her balls and anal crack excruciatingly. The pain was particularly intense in her balls, already overstuffed with sperm. Her plan was unfortunately playing out perfectly, giving me blue balls before punishing them. I cried out at each impact with unashamed tears flowing down my cheeks.

"My beautiful brave boy, you make me proud."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"On the bed, on your back."

Thrilled to have the horrible flogging cease, I obeyed immediately. I spread my legs timidly offering her balls for whatever wickedness she had in mind, scared of more pain but determined to please my beloved Mistress.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

Chloe entered, flashed me a smile and presented to Mistress.

"Mistress, Miss Lucy sent me to see if you needed any help."

"Yes, fuckbunny. Has Grace returned from her date?"

"Yes, Mistress Miss Lucy just brought her back."

"How did she do?"

"Well, I think. She seems to have enjoyed Miss Janet's play."

"Excellent, bring her in."

Chloe left and Mistress began setting up the pump next to the bed. When Chloe returned with Grace in tow Mistress was ready to test the pump.

"Grace, on the bed next to fucktoy."

As she lay down next to me our hands brushed and we looked at each other, exchanging broad smiles.

"Chloe slip that sleeve over my cock, let's see how big we can make it."

"Mmmm, yes Mistress, fun!"

The plastic tube fit easily over Mistress' already swollen cock.Chloe secured it tightly against me nodded to Mistress and she engaged the pump. The immediate sensation as the vacuum built was startling. I gasped. The women studied my reaction as Mistress' cock expanded in the suction tube.

"Think we could make it as big as Alexandra's."

"Probably damage him. We'll need to go slowly."

"Miss Caitlyn started out slowly with Master's clit."

"Exactly."

"Should we be playing Elvis Costello."

Chloe grinned brightly at her joke.

Mistress laughed, "We don't really need it."

"Not with a mouth like his."

"You've learned to be pretty cunning yourself, fuckbunny."

"Master is a wonderful teacher."

"Does it look any bigger?"

"Maybe a little."

"How does it feel, fucktoy."

"It hurts a bit, but not too bad."

"We should study the instructions and try again later."

"I know more about the clit tube, let's try that on Gracie."

"Set it up."

Chloe got to work positioning the clit tube on Grace while Mistress moved the base unit closer to their new target. Chloe switched the suction hose and Mistress started the pump. This time there was an immediate reaction from Grace and Chloe called out happily, "There we go, that looks right."

12