Mistress Barbara Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched in fascination as Mistress' new clit toy began to swell. It quickly grew from a pea sized little mound to double its size. Grace moaned as it worked. Mistress stared intently at the proceeding and Chloe grinned with experienced delight, holding the instrument in place as Grace squirmed.

"Is it hurting yet?"

"Yes, but it's sexy pain."

"You'll learn to cum from it if we keep it up. I probably came the third or fourth time. It's kind of like smoking pot."

"This is how your clit got so big?"

"Mostly, and it's my Master's clit now. Like that one belongs to Mistress."

"Yes, sorry, do you want mine to be like Chloe's Mistress?"

"I'm not sure yet, we'll see, but it's fun to play with you like this."

"It makes me happy when you play with me, Mistress."

"How was your date with Janet?"

"Quite exciting, Mistress. She had me worship her while her slave licked your ass. Then she used a large strap on to fuck me in both of your holes. she put clamps on my, er your nipples and clit, then flogged me. She attached me to a cross thing and had her slave worship me while she flogged her slave. After she let me cum she told me to piss in the slave's mouth. It was hard for me to release, but when she twisted the nipple clamps it helped. Her slave was able to drink all of my pee. Will you want me to do that for you, Mistress?"

"That's why fucktoy began training you for that today in the shower. You watched him take my morning pee in bed today. When you are fully trained I will let you serve me that way."

"I'll do my best to learn quickly."

"She did well, Mistress, swallowed some."

"How's my clit feeling?"

""Very sore, Mistress, like it could explode."

"What do you think Chloe, enough for the first time?"

"Maybe one more minute. Then she will be super sensitive and ready to cum from a soft breeze."

"Does it work like that for you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

They let it pump for another minute. Mistress clit grew a bit more, now looking like the last section of Chloe's pinky. Mistress shut of the pump and Chloe removed the cylinder. Grace gasped in relief. The swelling maintained, leaving Mistress' clit extended like an accusatory finger.

"Fuckbunny, would you like to do the honors?"

"Yes, please, Mistress."

"Enjoy."

Chloe dove in like a seal who just spotted a school of fish. Grace's reaction was immediate. She cried out in joy upon first contact with Chloe's avid mouth. Her hands clasped Chloe's head tightly to her and she screamed ecstatically.

"WOW!"

Mistress and I exclaimed in unison.

Chloe redoubled her efforts and wrung another orgasm from Grace in a minute. Then yet another quickly after that. Grace quivered, shuddering and gasping in the control of sensations that were overwhelming her.

Mistress and I stared at the scene, astonished and aroused. Without asking permission I leaned toward Mistress, seeking her pearl, and she opened her legs, offering herself to my starving mouth.

I didn't need to separate her fleshy curtains to get a generous tongue full of her scrumptious nectar. Mistress' pussy was fully primed. I adore everything about Mistress' sex, but the more of her lubricious lusciousness she gives me the happier it makes me. She gushed a tidal wave when she came almost immediately in what turned out to be a series of four orgasmic spasms.

When she became too sensitive, she pushed my face away and rolled away, still trembling with aftershocks. I turned onto my side savoring the flavor of her love that still coated my tongue and teeth.

Mistress looked up at me, "My balls are bursting, aren't they?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Would you like to cum?"

"Yes, Mistress, please let me cum for you."

My joy was unbound when she took her rigid cock in her mouth and her aching balls in her hand to resume what she had been doing in the car hours earlier.

The fact that she was taking matters into her own hands, let alone her mouth was amazing. The rarity of such personal attention made this amazing. Mistress was an incredibly skilled cocksucker and it felt like heaven as she worked her cock, balls and fuckhole.

I didn't get to enjoy it for as long as I might have hoped. I quickly felt my orgasm building and she shoved three fingers past my sphincter making bliss and agony join as I shot string after string into her mouth. The ache in her balls increased briefly when I ejaculated but then began to ebb quickly. She brought our lips together and slid her cum coated tongue into my mouth. She kissed me aggressively, filling my mouth with my own cum. We stirred it to a froth with our tongues in a fierce deep kiss.

When the kiss finally ended I exclaimed, "Mistress that was amazing, you are the best ever, that felt unbelievable."

"It is how I put myself through college after all."

"I bet your dance card was always full."

She gave me a smoldering smile, kissed me on the forehead and turned her attention to the girls who were cuddling and caressing each other.

"How's my clit doing?"

"Tingling beautifully, Mistress," Grace responded dreamily.

Mistress stroked Chloe's thigh, "Good work with the pump, fuckbunny. Do you miss it?"

"The orgasms are amazing, but the pain can be pretty intense. It's a love/hate thing for me. Miss Caitlyn would use it as punishment sometimes with no reason other than how much she loved hurting me terribly. She liked to make me go deep into subspace with it."

"Nice, do you enjoy that?"

Chloe looked down, blushing and kneaded her hands together.

"As you said, a love/hate thing?"

Chloe nodded, wordlessly with a rueful guilty smile.

"We'll have to explore that, won't we fucktoy?"

"Yes. Mistress."

"Won't we, fuckbunny?"

Still looking down, Chloe responded nearly inaudibly, "This body belongs to Master and you Mistress. You are free to use it any way you choose. If hurting me is how you choose then I will embrace the pain for you."

"Erik, your slave does great honor to you and to herself. Thank you for sharing her with me."

"You're the most amazing Mistress I could imagine, and you honor me and my slave by accepting our service and love."

Mistress bestowed a gentle beatific smile on both of us.

"Go to your room and sleep. Tomorrow we'll have more fun."

And that's exactly what we did.

12