All Comments on 'Mistress Beatrix'

by Jackie.Hikaru

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful, as always :)

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Aww sweet story. Prince song another lonely Christmas popped into my mind reading this. Wish it was longer, do they become a couple, what happens next after ny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely a lovely story, sophisticated and sensual. Would love to hear more follow.

Seattle

VancouverManVancouverManover 1 year ago

Beautiful setup. I could really feel the tension between Bea and Holly.

Great writing…♥️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful.

Wondering if a New Yesrs follow up will happen. Bit there is also the mystique of the unknown.

Great 👍 story.

ilikeskin69ilikeskin69over 1 year ago

Very good story...AL

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlover 1 year ago

Oh wow, every so often I read a story on here & instantly fall in love with it & the characters. This really was amazing to read and I didn't want it to end!

Please say you're going to write more about Holly & Bea... I think a New Years story is definitely in order. It would be lovely to see these two end up together: as lovers and with their D/S relationship.

Definitely 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

MaonaighMaonaighover 1 year ago
I'm not really a BDSM fan...

...but I am a Jackie O Hikaru writing skills fan so I read the story. Very high quality as always Jackie and well worth the five stars. (In real life, I couldn't understand a married man hiring a dominatrix. Surely the marks and bruises would be a dead giveaway when his wife saw them.) Well written fairy tale of New York.

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

This was incredibly well written, both in terms of the writing and the content. The BD/SM portion of it was incredibly well done, it caught the dynamic in a relatively short story. I also found myself loving the characters, I would love to see this continue describing their romantic and D/s relationships and how they grow..just wow.

Submisky35Submisky35over 1 year ago

Wonderfully written, well-told story. I, too, would like to see a follow-up. i have to look up some of Jackie.O.Hikaru's other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You could have spent a few more sentences on the orgasms, especially Holly's.

brewster926brewster926over 1 year ago

Well done. Good writing. I like Bea. Maybe a bit more about physical appearance of the girls and their bodies and details of the actual encounters.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyover 1 year ago

Good descriptions, good tension. Fire delighted stars.

Good luck for the contest!

Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikaruover 1 year agoAuthor

@brewster and @anon thanks for the suggestions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written and extremely hot.

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveabout 1 year ago

A lovely story that captures the emotional aspects of D/s nicely. I appreciate the playlists in your stories: one more touch of realism.

Brava!

FandeborisFandeborisabout 1 year ago

Very good story, thought Bea was going to be left out. But you came through and it is a very sweet ending.

It seems when Holly took of her mask, Bea put hers on, which was interesting way to portray Dom/sub play.

I have a humble request for Part Two. The Happy New Year get together. filled with handcuffs, ball gags, and for spice a little anal play. I think both girls will have lots of fun.

I know I can only ask, the rest is up to you. It still is a very good story as it stands now.......still. <grin>

Take Care

SimonDoomSimonDoom9 months ago

I think this is the first of your stories that I've read. I really enjoyed it. I like the way you portray two appealing women who play against their everyday types. The pacing of the story is excellent; it's not too long, and you don't overdo the details in the sex scenes. The eroticism is in the story between them. Lots of excellent use of detail. The BDSM and rope play descriptions seemed realistic to me. I don't know if you have a lot of experience in the subject or if you just do your homework well, but it seemed convincing to me. There were no "WTF is she doing here?" moments.

I like the two characters. That's a big part of the attraction to the story.

Your writing is excellent. Nice use of words and detail. Technical mastery. No excess or bloat.

I'm a Marisa Tomei fan, so that touch added a nice "zing" for me! It's five stars without her, but five stars and a "snap" with her.

I will be reading more of your stories.

KachinaDollKachinaDoll7 months ago

Oh my, I think you may have lit something in me. Perhaps, just perhaps, I might enjoy a little discipline in my life. A bit scary but also exciting. My goodness, the power of words!

countdowntolov3countdowntolov36 months ago

Mmmh. Not sure how I am only just discovering you. This was sweet but steamy. With just the right amount of narrator reflection to make her feel real. I can't wait to make my way through your other stuff!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackie.Hikaru@Jackie.Hikaru
04/23/2024 News: Milk Physics, another foray into Roz's kinky adventures is out now! As you might've guessed, there's a lot of milk and physics in this story :P. Please let me know what you think of these stories. I'm pretty scatterbrained and my interests are very fickle, a...