Mistress Butter Rum 01

Story Info
Session With Mistress Butter Rum With An Unexpected Surprise.
1.2k words
4.26
5.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Everyone.

This is my new series, Mistress Butter Rum. It is a slow cooked series so your patience is appreciated. Hope you guys enjoy this series. Your valuable feedbacks are welcomed.

My name is Rajat. I am thirty two years old and I am married to a very beautiful woman, Sushmita. She is twenty eight years old.

My wife work in a multinational company and I own an import export business which I usually run from my home. I earn enough money to run my family with decent amount of money but Sushmita like to work to keep herself busy.

We are married for about three years now and there is ample amount of sexual activities in our relationship. We usually are vanilla in bed but sometimes I take the lead in the bed.

I may dominate Sushmita in bed but deep down, I am submissive in nature and I love to serve woman. I watch femdom porn, jerk on them when I am alone. I never revealed my submission nature to her due to my male ego. I also kept it as a secret as I know Sushmita will never be comfortable in taking the lead.

I am also a member of a domination club named "Classic Dom's club" where submissive men and women like me can book a session with Mistresses of the club and get dominated by them on hourly, daily, weekly or monthly basis. Their rates are usually high but its not a problem for me as I earn a handsome amount of money.

I usually book session with different Mistresses on daily basis and always visit the club for the session, telling Sushmita that I am out for the day for my business meetings.

I had many sessions in the group with many of their Mistresses. All of them have different qualities and characteristics. I loved some sessions, liked some and also hated some. The one I hated was not because they were not good at dominating me but because their style of dominating were different from mine.

There is a Mistress in the club named Mistress Butter Rum. She is always over booked in the club. I never got the opportunity to book a session with her. I tired to bribe the booking officials many time to book a session with her but I was always denied as Mistress Butter Rum always had a waiting period of around a year for her session.

Today was an another regular day and I was chilling on my home watching a cricket match. My phone ranged. It was a call from Lilly.

Lilly was Mistress Butter Rum's personal slave and her assistant. She was a trans girl aged around twenty three years old. I picked up the call.

"Hi Rajat," Lilly said from the other side of the phone.

"Hi Lilly," I said on the phone.

It was very difficult for me to believe that I got a call from Mistress Butter Rum's assistant.

"Have you booked any session for tomorrow with any of the Mistresses in the club?" Lilly asked.

"No," I said.

"Great, Mistress Butter Rum has decided to bless a random slave by providing them a session tomorrow and out of thousands of desperate slaves, she chooses you," Lilly said.

I can't believe my ears. My heart was filled with happiness. I am trying to book a session with Mistress Butter Rum from about two years but not to sound desperate I said, "But I am little busy tomorrow,"

"Fine, I will call another applicant," Lilly said and disconnected the call.

As she disconnected the call, I panicked like anything. I cursed myself for saying that I was busy tomorrow. I lost my once in a lifetime opportunity of serving Mistress Butter Rum.

I immediately dialled Lilly again but she disconnected the call. I tired calling her several times but she was always disconnecting my call. I was totally heartbroken and decided to try calling her one last time. I called her number and luckily she picked up my call this time.

"Dude, I am busy getting the lucky slave for Mistress for tomorrow. What you want?" Lilly asked immediately after picking up the call.

"Lilly, I am sorry but please let me serve Mistress Butter Rum tomorrow. Please book my session with her, Please," I begged.

"Fine, I am sending you the payment link. Make the payment and send me the receipt. Then I will send you the timing for tomorrow," Lilly said and hanged up the call.

I waited on my toes for the payment link from Lilly. I was so impatient that I thought of calling her again to remind her about sending me the payment link but I don't want to irritate Lilly any more and miss this golden opportunity so I waited for Lilly's text.

After half an hour, my phone buzzed. It was text from Lilly. The text contains the payment link of the session. I immediately opened it. The price for session with Mistress Butter Rum was ten times more than the session I usually have with other Mistresses in the club but still I opt in for it and made the payment and immediately shared the payment receipt with Lilly.

I received a text from Lilly after an hour which says "Report at the club tomorrow at exactly 12:00 P:M at Mistress Butter Rum room no 69,"

"I will be there on time. Thank you," I texted back.

I spend my remaining half of my day with great excitement for my tomorrow's session.

Sushmita gets back from her office at around 09:00 P:M. We had our dinner and headed back to our bedroom to sleep.

As we were on our bed, Sushmita was in mood for making love and initiated the first move by kissing me passionately on my lips. I really wanted to continue our love making but I don't want to fuck up my only chance to serve Mistress Butter Rum by getting late.

"Baby, I had a very hectic work schedule, so I am bit tired today. Can we continue this some other day?" I asked.

"It's ok, baby," Sushmita said.

"Good night, baby," I said.

"Good night, love" Sushmita said.

We both fall into sleep cuddling into each other arms.

I woke up around ten o'clock in the morning and Sushmita had already left for her office till then.

I got up and get freshen up followed by a bath and gets on my clothes and left for the club as soon as I can.

I drove my car and reach the club at around 11:30 A:M. I got myself checked by club's female guards at the entrance of the club and reached the club's hall after my verification and inspection.

I meet Lilly at the hall. Lilly was dressed in a blue gown with white heels.

"Lucky slave is blushing," Lilly said.

"Thank you so much for this opportunity," I said.

"Follow me," Lilly said.

Lilly walked further while I walked behind her.

We finally reached room no 69. There was a board placed above the room "Suite 69". Below the suite number It was written "Mistress Butter Rum"

We entered the room. There was no light in the room. The only thing visible was a chair in the centre of room and a woman was sitting on the chair. Her face was not visible. Lilly kneeled next to the chair while I stands at my place and waited.

Soon, the whole room lights up.

I looked at the face of the woman sitting on the chair and I was fully shocked.

It was my wife, Sushmita.

"Sushmita!" I said in utter shock.

"Mistress Butter Rum!" Sushmita said.