The Education of Mindy Ch. 01

Story Info
Female School Principal is seduced by PTA Mom.
2.8k words
4.64
15.4k
34

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 03/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melinda Smith, Mindy to her friends, was an elementary school principal in her fourth year of leading the school. At the age of thirty-seven, she had already been recognized by the Houston, Texas Business Journal as a recipient of the "Forty Under Forty" award. The Houston Metro Chamber of Commerce had selected her the Educator of the Year when she was still a young English Teacher, and she was thinking of going back to school to get her PHD in Higher Education Administration.

But her success did not come without a price. Not long after she gave birth to her son, she and her husband ended their eight-year marriage. While she had caught him in a relationship with a close friend, he pointed to her long hours away and time spent from the home working toward her masters and the career she coveted as a teacher and now an administrator.

Mindy spent many of her evenings at home with her ten-year-old helping him with his homework, preparing his dinner, and tending to her daily "mommy" chores. She found solace in her early morning runs and sometimes late evening baths. Occasionally a friend would take her out to dinner or she would go out dancing, something she had loved all her life.

Even though some nights were spent on the couch alone with her child, she did not have any regrets. She had always been driven to succeed and had always been a competitor. It simply came natural to her from the time she started out in dance competitions to being selected as a cheerleader. Her natural good looks, vivacious smile, and boundless energy recognized by those who judged her competitions. She was determined to stand out and apart from the rest and she did.

Mindy toweled off from her shower after putting in a three-mile run. She looked in the full-length mirror at the woman who looked back. Her wet brown hair fell softly on her shoulders. Mindy was 5'7" and perhaps a little on the thin side. While not a smoker, she was addicted to caffeine and loved her cups of coffee that she drank throughout the day at school.

She turned to the side and admired the form in the mirror... not bad. Her 34B breasts were small but sat proudly on her chest capped off by two dark nipples. There was not a hint of sag on her body. Her stomach flat and toned. Her long lean legs were evidence of the workouts she put in each day to stay in fit shape.

She trimmed her chestnut brown bush with just a little patch over her vagina as she continued to gaze on her lithe body as her gorgeous round ass came into view.

Mindy looked at the clock on the vanity and realized she needed to get it in gear, slipping on a pair of pink bikini panties and a black satin bra. She looked through her closet and selected a blue skirt, the hem just over her knees. It was important to look nice but professional as the head of her school.

One of the first meetings of the day was with the Band Director Rich Lewis who sat across from her in her spacious office talking about the school's capital needs plan. They included a few instruments, but the biggest costs were the new uniforms he hoped to acquire in the following school year. He estimated for the 84 plus member band, it was going to cost approximately $65,000 for new uniforms and some of the associated flags and majorette outfits.

Lewis indicated he had successfully lobbied a few area companies and businesses to sponsor much of the costs, with only an estimated $25,000 remaining that would need to be raised by boosters of the program. Mindy sipped on her La Colombe, a preferred flavor of coffee she enjoyed. "So you are expecting our parents and volunteers to raise the balance," she inquired looking back at Lewis.

"I spoke to Eva Spring last week and she said $25,000 shouldn't be a problem," said Rich.

Mindy was familiar with Eva. Her son Benjamen was the same age as her son Tommy. Much like Mindy, Eva was raising two young boys on her own.

"Yes, I know Eva. I met her recently at a PTA meeting. She seems to be very knowledgeable about the business community and certainly has a lot of drive. I'll talk with her," the young principal affirmed.

Mindy asked her secretary to set up a meeting with Mrs. Spring. "Maybe somewhere outside the office... how about that cute little Spanish restaurant on Fourth street. See if she can meet me one afternoon next week," Smith asked her secretary.

A couple of hours later, Janet, Mindy's secretary poked her head back in the door. "She asked if it would be okay just to meet her at her house?"

That was not something she expected but it didn't make any difference, in the office, at a restaurant, or at her house. "Well, fine... that will work. See when she wants to get together and where she lives," she shot back picking up her cup of coffee, savoring the rich aroma that fueled her boundless energy.

Mindy arrived at Eva's house a couple of days later. A 2022 white Lexus parked in front of the two-car garage. She observed a car seat in the back, evidence of Eva's other three-year-old.

Mindy rang the doorbell and was greeted by a gorgeous woman sporting a glass of wine in her hand. She was dressed in a black tank top, white pants and barefoot as she greeted her new guest. "Principal Smith, thank you for seeing me here," she began as she ushered Mindy into the spacious den. "I have two kids and sometimes it's hard to get away if you know what I mean," she smiled.

"I know exactly what you mean," Mindy smiled back.

"So, can I offer you something to drink?" Eva inquired.

"Coffee maybe?" the young administrator responded.

"Oh, we can do much better than that," Eva said. "I'm having a devilish little cab. A little oaky with a hint of black cherry and vanilla. Please join me"

Mindy didn't drink very often but it was nice to let her hair down every once in a while, and relented. "Sure.''

Eva went into her kitchen coming back with a wine glass offering it to Mindy. "So, where are the kids? You have two right?"

"Yes, Benjamen and Bobby but they are both with their dad. I figured we had a little to discuss and he wanted to take them to the park and maybe a stay over.," she explained. "You have a little one too, right?"

"Tommy...he's ten, Mindy offered as she sipped on the cabernet. "Oh my, this is good," Mindy acknowledged.

"It's outstanding with this aged gouda," pointing to a tray of small crackers and cheese she had set out.

Eva and Mindy spent the next hour talking about their kids, swapping stories about mommy chores, and the challenges of being a single parent.

"So, Rich tells me we have a goal of $25,000. That will not be hard at all. We could get some of the parents involved in a raffle -- just to get involvement, but I am pretty sure I can get corporate support for the bulk of it."

"I heard you were pretty plugged in," Mindy smiled back as Eva reached over and topped off the glass. "I'm not sure I should have any more. I'm not a big drinker and I should be going," Mindy countered.

"Just one more," Eva responded. "I am really enjoying our conversation. You mentioned the challenges you have with being a single parent. Ive seen you at quite a few events but never with anybody in particular," Eva stated much more than questioned as she reached for a cracker and slid a piece of the gouda on the top as she subtly stuck her tongue out and laid the wafer on it, drawing it slowly in her mouth.

Mindy caught herself staring. Maybe it was the effects of the wine, but she was drawn to Eva's mouth, her full lips.

The young mother sat back on the couch looking back at Mindy. Eva was nothing less than gorgeous. She had jet black hair that was parted in the middle, hanging down past her shoulders. Eva had piercing brown eyes that seemed to be locked on Mindy who was struggling to speak.

"I'm sorry, what did you ask?" Mindy asked.

"I asked was there someone special in your life? I never see you with anyone," Eva responded.

"Uh no! I'm afraid my position... and being a single parent... well, I just don't have a lot of social time," the young principal shot back taking a drink of her wine.

"So the rumors..." Eva started before the words trailed off. "I'm sorry, never mind," she deferred as she took a drink from her cab and then reaching for the bottle poured another glass.

"What rumors?" Mindy asked firmly.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I'm way out of line. I'm sorry," Eva responded as she brought the glass slowly to her mouth and took a sip.

"No, please... what are parents saying..." the young administrator inquired as she sat her glass down.

"Okay, I'll tell you. Well there's been some talk that maybe... Well, maybe that you're gay and have a girlfriend but are reluctant to come out because of your position," Eva responded.

Mindy was thunderstruck. Gay!!! She wasn't a lesbian. She'd never so much as kissed a girl. "Really??? Someone said I was gay?? Into women???"

"Well, that's the talk anyway," Eva shrugged taking a sip of her cab. "So, its not true?" she asked.

"NO!" Mindy shot back indignantly. I've never been with a woman. I'm not sure where anyone would get such an idea," she retorted as she picked up her glass and downed the last of her wine. Mindy didn't even notice at first as Eva poured the remnants of the bottle in Mindy's empty glass and retreated into the kitchen.

Mindy soon walked into the kitchen behind her. "Who's saying that by the way? Where did you hear that?"

Eva twisted the corkscrew into the bottle and deftly removed the cork with a pop making her way back into the den with Mindy fast on her trail. "Where? At one of our meetings, I think. So, its not true?" the young PTA mom said as she poured a fresh cab into the glass and offered it to Mindy. "Let it breathe for a moment babe. It needs to open up."

Mindy took the glass and then looked back at Eva who sat back down on the couch and pulled her legs up, tucking her bare feet under them. "Babe, did she just refer to me as babe?" Mindy reflected.

She took a sip of the cab which seemed to warm her throat as it went down. She felt a slight rush. She didn't drink often and certainly she was beginning to feel its effects, but it was good... and it had been some time since she really just had let loose a little.

"I simply can't believe folks are saying that," Mindy responded before she again took a sip.

"Well, I'm sort of sorry to hear that really," Eva smiled taking a drink herself.

Mindy heard the words that slowly sank in. Sorry to hear it? What did she mean by that?

"I'm sorry, did you say you were sorry to hear I'm not a lesbian," Mindy chuckled half expecting she simply mis-heard her. "Yes, I was hoping the rumors were true," Eva smiled as her left hand for the first time came down softly on Mindy's pants leg.

It was if a rush of warm air swept through the den as she felt the touch resonate through her body. Mindy was speechless. She simply looked back into Eva's eyes, big and brown piercing her, looking straight though her very soul.

Eva let her hand rub Mindy's leg, ever so softly. "I've watched you as you spoke at our meetings, Your confidence, your presence.... You're beautiful, sexy. I've been hoping for a moment, a moment like this where we could be together. I've wanted to tell you for so long, how attracted I am to you," Eva smiled tilting her head.

Mindy was transfixed... motionless. She had never imagined anything like this.

Eva leaned forward and took Mindy's glass from her hand and sat it down on the coffee table. Moving forward she closed the distance, now inches apart. Eva's eyes locked on hers questioning, searching, and then before Mindy had a moment to retreat, Eva leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips.

Mindy started to pull away, break the kiss, but Eva very gently put her right hand at the base of her neck and pulled her in. Mindy's resistance faded quickly if there were ever any there to begin with. She let Eva kiss her and made no attempt to stop the young PTA mom as she pushed that soft pink tongue between her anxious lips. Soon her whole mouth surrounded Mindy's.

Mindy loved when she and her husband kissed and it had been so very long ago. Six years since anyone kissed her like this and soon she gave in completely returning the kiss. Mindy's tongue pushing into Eva's warm moist mouth as Eva pushed her back on the couch.

The young principal was completely lost in the moment as Eva began unfastening the buttons on the principal's shirt. Opening it up and revealing her lacy bra. Eva didn't waste time trying to undo it, she simply pushed the material up and over her breasts as she took one of Mindy's firm breasts in her mouth drawing a groan. Eva sucked on Mindy's hard nipple, savoring, biting lightly as a warm rush swept through the principal's body.

Eva let her hand wander down to Mindy's pants, dipping into the crotch as she expertly rubbed her, drawing moans from the young single mom. Eva broke the kiss only to let her lips slide across her face to her neck, sucking, licking all the while pushing, rubbing Mindy's hot pussy through her pants.

Eva knew there was no turning back now, not for either one of them as she reached up and blindly found the clasp of Mindy's pants. She unsnapped them, pulled the zipper down just enough that it gave her hand access to the prize within. Eva allowed her hand to go into her pants and under the waistband of Mindy's panties until she felt the soft fur of her pussy.

Moving further down, she was rewarded when her fingers slid into the moist, warm folds of Mindy's pussy drawing a deep groan. Mindy's head rolled back on the couch as Eva retreated allowing her expert tongue, her warm mouth to move down her stomach, planting kisses on her taut belly. Eva stopped for a second only to dip her tongue into Mindy's cute belly button as Mindy's hands came to rest on Eva's head, letting her fingers wrap into themselves in her satin soft hair.

Mindy did not react as Eva sat up from the couch, moved to the end and pulled the legs of Mindy's pants down and off her legs leaving her in pink bikini panties. Eva stared down her new prize. The young administrator, whose shirt lay open, bra pushed up and over her now heaving breasts was mere moments away from being claimed as Eva's latest conquest.

Eva was not satisfied with simply removing Mindy's pants. She reached up and pulled at the bikini panties as Mindy raised up her hips allowing her new lover to remove the last barriers to her sex. Once removed, Eva brought the panties to her face and breathed in the sweet aroma as she dropped them to the side of the couch and then slid down on her prey.

Mindy felt Eva's soft kisses on her firm thighs and heard the sweet smacks of her lips moving up until she felt the warm, slick tongue slide between the fold of her pussy. The young principal sighed and rubbed her fingers through Eva's thick black hair. Eva focused on her clit, taking it in her mouth, sucking, licking, devouring her sex. Mindy tasted just as she thought she would -- even more delectable than the cab she savored only minutes before.

The young principal, single mom, had always enjoyed having oral sex with her husband but she was not prepared for the feelings she was experiencing at the hands of this woman. She had never imagined being with a woman -- and now she couldn't imagine not being with one. Eva's tongue pushed into the depths of her pussy as Eva brought her hands up and pried Mindy's nether lips apart, pushing her face deep into her being.

"Yes, oh fuck yes," Mindy groaned as Eva kept up her relentless attack. "I've never.... I've never felt anything like this before. Please don't stop, please," Mindy pleaded.

Stopping was the last thing on Eva's mind. Eva was not about to stop. After all, she was just getting started.