Mistress Charn Ch. 05

Story Info
The penultimate chapter- Lucy’s pathway to slavery continues.
1.2k words
4.25
3.8k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing her hands on Lucy's shoulders, she applied a small amount of pressure as she said "down my pet".

Dropping to her knees once again, Lucy followed Mistress Charn towards the door and out in to the hallway, towards what would be the last room she would enter today.

As Lucy crawled her way in to the room, she could feel every ache in every muscle, her body felt like it was on fire and yet her pussy needed more.

The thick carpet beneath her knees was a welcome reprieve from the hard wood and rubber coated flooring of the previous rooms and the space itself had a gorgeous and intoxication aroma of bergamot and patchouli. Glancing around the room she noticed the room was decorated in black, red and gold with a huge ornate guilt iron framed bed and just to the side in one corner was a similar styled chair which was almost exactly like a throne.

Mistress Charn pointed towards a spot on the floor in front of the "throne" and Lucy shuffled her way towards it and knelt, head bowed. As she took her place Mistress Charn began to remove her latex and as she did the sweat across her whole body glistened in the dim light.

Completely naked now she walked across the room, her toes caressing the thick carpet as she sat down on her throne.

Presenting her foot towards Lucy's bowed head Lucy raised her eyes upwards "kiss them" commanded Mistress Charn. Lucy placed her lips against the soft skin of Mistress Charns toes and immediately savoured the salty taste of her sweat.

As her outstretched foot was worshipped Mistress Charn moved her other foot down towards Lucy's pussy and began, with her big toe, to tease her very wet and very sensitive cunt. Lucy moaned but continued to kiss and now suck on Mistress Charns toes.

I stress Charn then lowered her toes and raising her over leg swapped them over. Lucy, anticipating the command, hastily took in Mistress Charn's toes and instantly felt intoxicated as the taste of her own pussy and sweat mixed with the sweat of Mistress Charn's.

Sensing this, Mistress Charn spread both her legs and reaching forward with both hands and gripping Lucy's hair in her hands, she pulled her open mouth towards her own pussy and began to grind Lucy's tongue across her clit.

"Oh fuck" moaned Mistress Charn, "fuck you are such an eager slut".

"That's it, right there, wrap your tongue, mmm ok deeper, no fucking deeper, that's it" tightening her grip on Lucy's hair she started to fuck her Lucy's tongue with her cunt. "Ohhh fuck" Mistress Charn growled as her back began to arch. Beads of sweat ran down her breasts as she her hands began to cup and squeeze her own nipples and breasts. She felt her stomach tighten and then the first wave hit her, clenching her things tight against Lucy's face Mistress Charn came.

Lucy tried to lean back on to her heels but Mistress Charn was having none of it "oh no my sweet, you are far from fucking done., now get you tongue back to work and get your fingers inside me too."

Lucy did as instructed, sliding her fingers inside Mistresses soaking pussy. She slid two fingers in, palm upwards and curling them hit the spot she was looking for. She dropped her tongue on to Mistress Charns swollen and very sensitive clit.

"Oh my fuuuuuuuck" growled Mistress Charn as she came again.

Taking hold of Lucy's hair again, she pulled Lucy's face up towards her own and pushed her tongue in to Lucy's lips, parting and moaning as her own tongue met Lucy's. Her grip n Lucy's hair softened in to a caress as her hand slowly sank down across her cheeks and not her throat.

Gripping tightly Mistress Charn pulled her tongue and lips away from Lucy's and in a half whisper "fuck, I knew you would be fun to play with but you are just so fucking........" and with that she loosened her grip on Lucy's throat, Lucy gasped for air, but before she could find her composure Mistress Charn pushed her head back down on to her pussy, and Lucy began to grind her tongue deep.

"No, softer this time, I want you to take your time and savour this next orgasm. I want you to learn some self control."

Lucy slowed right down, and began mixing soft kisses, tender flicks of her tongue and circles of Mistress Charn's clit. Every time she felt Mistress Charn getting close, Mistress Charn would move slightly, reposition her self and then let Lucy begin again.

This went of for what felt like an hour but in reality it had been not been twenty minutes, "You need to learn that I control everything, including when I have my orgasms Lucy. I am at the will of no man or woman and my pleasure is my own."

With that she pushed Lucy backwards and as Lucy lay splayed on her back, Mistress Charn shuffled forward and dropped her pussy towards Lucy's mouth and began to grind down on Lucy's face.

Lucy gasped as Mistress Charn's pussy fucked her tongue and soon she felt Mistress Charn's thighs clamp her head tight as she began to climax again, and again, and again.

Mistress Charn moved herself back down so that she was now straddling across Lucy's abdomen and lowering her head down towards Lucy. Lucy raised her own head and as they met their tongues began to dart inside each other's mouth.

Collapsing to one side Mistress Charn rolled on to her back. Both Mistress Charn and Lucy laid looking up at the ceiling, sweat drenched their bodies.

Mistress Charn started to laugh, a tired, exhausted, but please laugh, Lucy joined in to.

I"m fucking ravenous" spoke Mistress Charn, "but first we need a shower. "

With that she stood up and holding her hands outstretched she pulled Lucy to her feet. Keeping hold of her hand she again kissed her, removing the hair from Lucy's face, she kissed her lightly, then turned and led Lucy towards the shower.

Mistress Charn turned the shower on and pulling Lucy in with her took some liquid soap and began to gently wash Lucy. Occasionally Lucy would wince as Mistress Charn's hand touched across her reddened skin, the across her back and breasts now clearly visible.

Turning the shower off, Mistress Charn took Lucy's hand and led her out of the shower and back in to the bedroom, grabbing two bathrobes as they went.

Sliding them on Lucy was surprised to see that there was a meal already placed on to the end, neatly laid out on a silver tray, complete with white cotton napkins.

Once they had finished Mistress Charn instructed Lucy to place the tray on the dresser and as Lucy did this Mistress Charn removed her robe and slid in to bed, pulling back the cover she beckoned Lucy "come here my sweet, you've earned this spot this evening."

Lucy, dropping her own robe beside the bed, slid in to bed beside her Mistress, the dim light and scent of a freshly lit vanilla candle soon saw them both slide off to sleep, exhausted but content.