Mistress Colt

Story Info
Poor Steppy gets stomped!
1.4k words
3.93
8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steppy" Wystepski was a hopeful BMW salesman in his working hours; as he said, modestly, the Beemers sold themselves, and he just stood by to fill out the paperwork.

Recently he had bought his own lot, and now was raking in the shekels, and had the girl to spend that moolah on!

In Steppy's free time, he had other considerations. Right now, for instance, he was sweeping Mistress Colt's living room, clad as he was in a garter belt, stockings and high heels.

Steppy looked at Colt, who was intent on staring at the phone in her hand. What could he do to discourage this afternoon's adventures?

Colt had told Steppy repeatedly that he needed a dramatic experience to level that monster ego that he seemed to have.

He felt a little ridiculous, in this get-up. She was attractively dressed in a clingy nightclub thing. A bit much for the middle of the day, but of course she was expecting visitors.

Steppy worried that Colt might notice how hard his cock was getting. It of course was utterly exposed, in the damn garter belt. And it had been a while since Steppy had been able to enjoy any stimulation.

Colt, for her part, was incredibly amused by poor Steppy. The other night, she'd tied him to the bed and blindfolded him, and the last thing he'd seen was her in a sexy nightie about to give him a long, lingering, teasing hand job.

But, after he was blindfolded, Colt had invited her friend Bubbly Mike in. Bubbly Mike was an enormous fat man with very soft hands, and lots of energy. As Steppy had laid there, Bubbly Mike had rubbed his penis for nearly three hours, while Colt had talked now and then...

Bubbly Mike might have stopped stimulating Steppy's fevered dick, as his hands eventually would get tired, but at the beginning of the second hour, Colt had motioned in her former Sociology professor, Duolton Eisenbarth.

Duolton, under a similar spell of Colt's, had dropped to his knees and reluctantly fellated Bubbly Mike's dick, which kept Bubbly Mike's hand busy rubbing Steppy...

What would Steppy have thought had he known there were two submissive men in the room with him? Who knows?

Bubbs had cum in Duolton's mouth four or five times, and then Duolton had left, getting a wink and a nod from Colt that he now had permission to masturbate himself in the bathroom on the way out of Steppy's apartment...

Bubbly Mike was silent in his continued ministrations, and finally, he'd also left, and she'd taken off the blindfold.

Steppy hadn't cum, and was tremendously aroused, but it was doubtful that he would have been so thrilled had he known who was touching his Willy.

And today he tried not to stare at Colt obsessively. He had met her at Buttermilk State, and had really enjoyed her company. Colt was funny and energetic and a true sexpot...she seemed to have changed Steppy's visions of what a relationship should be, though.

He'd dumped his sweet, devoted fiancée of two years to take up with Colt, and somehow she'd deduced that at heart, he, Steppy, was a bit of a submissive.

She always looked so beautifully bored-and he was shameless in his devotion. He'd take her to get her mani/pedi, pay for the damned thing and wait for her as she sat self-centeredly, enjoying the attention of the Asian girls waiting on her.

More than once, Steppy had paid for concert tickets and then accepted it that she was going to take a "friend" instead of him.

Once or twice, she'd blindfolded him and spread-eagled him naked and tied to her Princess bed before leaving with her date, and even brought the guy in to laugh at him.

And he was almost sure that he recognized the laugh of one of these fellows as his best friend!

Steppy now ran the skeleton staff of his car agency, with four employees, two women and a couple of guys. Colt had befriended the hottie receptionist Ronni and his executive secretary Terra, and they'd started a tradition on Friday nights...

Every Friday night, after work, Ronni and Terra would go into the big boss's office, and Ronni would snap her fingers.

Steppy would come from behind his desk and strip. and then Ronni and Terra would blindfold him before taking off any of THEIR clothes (of course).

And after this, the girls would take turns using Steppy's leather belt on his ass, and then, when darling Colt showed up, the ladies would give poor Steppy an enema and then use a dildo on his scrawny ass...

But one time Steppy had, while blindfolded, been sodomized by a mysterious male organ...

On the way home, Colt had told Steppy that one of the men who worked for him (she wouldn't specify) had come upon the femdom scene, and had silently disrobed.

Then the mystery employee had butt-fucked the company owner, cumming in his butt and then again in his mouth before dressing and sneaking off, with the ladies laughing.

And Steppy kept wondering which one it was.

Was it Morrow, who resented Steppy for not giving him the cost-of-living raise he'd been promised, or Joe-Bob, who had a lot of respect for the supervisor but was such a flaming queer?

And Colt, upon being questioned repeatedly, just laughed at Steppy!

On the subsequent Friday nights, this mysterious sodomite had not returned but Steppy knew that things could change at any time.

Now, Colt called Steppy over to her. "Forget the sweeping for a while, Steppy. How's that cock of yours doing?"

Colt took Steppy's hard penis in her manicured fingers, rubbing the nail along the stiffening shaft. "I know you don't think I spend enough time playing with this little dorkie-boo, do you, sweetheart?"

Steppy felt a little ridiculous standing in this garter belt drag in front of the fully dressed girl. But it was so arousing!

Colt knew, of course about Steppy's need for humiliation. Once or twice she'd invited guys from her own office over for drinks and made Steppy serve them, wearing only a pair of high heels.

Colt smiled up at Steppy and then fumbled in her purse, bringing out a frightening looking switchblade knife. Pressing the button, the blade shot out.

"This belongs to an old boyfriend, and he kindly lent it to me." Colt winked up at Steppy. "You know, you worry so much because I don't give this little shriveled hot-dog of yours much attention."

Colt lifted Steppy's shaved scrotum up and ran the fearsome blade of the gangster knife around the sack, not close enough to cut, but poor Steppy sure could feel it!

"All the pressure, right, on these balls when you aren't allowed to empty them into my cute little twat. It can't be easy, Steppy."

Colt meandered the knife to Steppy's penis, and she began running the blade up and down his shaft. Steppy stood very still. If she stumbled, she could castrate him.

Colt looked up at Steppy and pouted. "Since I stopped letting you fuck me, it's really unnecessary to have a cock and balls at all for you, isn't it?"

The girl giggled and guided the blade up and around the glans of Steppy's still very hard schlong.

"If I cut it off-it wouldn't be hard, you know. I could freeze your balls and just do a quick nip, you wouldn't be so horny all the time."

But then she saw the blanched look on Steppy's face and she laughed, and put the knife away.

Colt pulled Steppy down to sit next to her, and she gave him a huge wet kiss. Steppy felt himself getting even more excited, and he breathed in her scent happily.

"Baby, I am too hard on you, aren't I?" she murmured. "You're such a good boy, and here I am talking about massacring your junk. What kind of shit is that?"

"I...I knew you were kidding, Colt." Steppy said lamely.

Colt's French manicure pulled and stroked Steppy's penis and oh, it felt so soft. It had been a long time since he'd been allowed to have a release, though, and she looked so adorable, even fully dressed.

It was amazing how she commanded him, being only five two, but darling Colt had a hypnotic air, it seemed.

She kissed Steppy deeply and jacked his cock a little faster, but then they were interrupted by a pounding on the door.

"Oh." Colt smiled. "It's time for the afternoon's entertainment.

You were asking which of the guys at work had fucked your ass, baby. Well he's here to have some more, now, and the other guy is with him, so you will know all, Lucky you!"

The door pounded again.