Mistress Cruel Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dayum!" he called out as they started up the steps. "This place is massive! I can't believe I haven't heard of it till now."

"Maybe you're not as worldly as you think" Shireen shot over her shoulder with a haughty glance.

"Girl, I'm eager to learn and open to new experiences. If that's not the attitude of a gentleman and a scholar, I don't know what is!"

Shireen chuckled and rolled her eyes.

Once they ascended the stairs, two young men in french maid outfits and high heels were waiting for them. They wore pink armbands around their left sleeves with a large white circle and "S" written in black at the center.

"Hello!"

"Welcome to Club Ishtar!"

They smiled and pushed open the large double doors as the party approached. The maids held the doors open, their heads bowed, as Darius and company walked through. Once they'd made their way into the lobby, the maids returned to their positions and the large doors closed behind them.

The massive lobby was a bustle of activity with many people waiting to be admitted and more feminized bitch-boys rushing about to complete various tasks. Pounding dance beats could be heard through the walls, emanating from what had to be the club's main room.

At the head of the line, a woman in full leather military garb was checking the credentials of the guests before waving them through with her crop. A red arm band was snug around her left sleeve with a large white circle and the letter "M" printed in black. Darius could only assume that stood for "Mistress" or "Madam."

The line moved quickly and before long, the group found themselves face to face with the stern looking Domina. A military cap rested atop her luscious blonde hair which wove into a bun behind her. Thick black eyeliner and scarlet lipstick gave her an especially severe look. A name badge identified her as "Mistress Styx."

"Name?" She asked with a quick scan of their little group. It was clear she'd already sussed out they were new to the club.

"Heather Bowen. Party of four" the bulky blonde answered eagerly.

"Ah yes, I have you here. Recommended by Miss Cunningham?"

"That's right. Is she here?"

"I know she was here earlier tonight. Not sure if she's still around. Do you know the rules?"

"Yes, I saw them on your website."

"Then why isn't he on a leash?" Mistress Styx asked harshly, pointing her crop squarely at Marcus. His eyes went wide and his body tensed up. It looked like his fight-or-flight instinct was about to kick in.

"I'm sorry" Shireen spoke up. "I didn't get a chance to read the rules before we came tonight. Is that necessary?"

The leather Domme sighed. "It is required that any male inside the club be spoken for and accompanied by a woman at all times. Any male visitor found on their own will be punished and possibly banned. Having them collared and leashed avoids any confusion. It also means you can hand them off to another woman if you choose and they accept."

"I'll stay on top of this one" Shireen assured her, nodding at Markus. "I promise."

Mistress Styx smirked. "Just have him leashed next time. We don't like men walking around freely, acting like they own the place." She marked Heather and her party off the list. "The rest is pretty straight forward. The rules for each room and floor are posted. Follow them. Respect the staff. Direct any questions you may have to the nearest club slave."

She waved her crop to the left, pointing to another pair of double doors with a waiting pair of maids. "Right through there. Have a good time!"

The Hostess Domme smiled as Heather and Shireen stepped forth. Her expression faded into a cold stare as she watched Darius and Markus shuffle behind them.

"Welcome!" the second pair of maids said in unison before another large set of doors was opened. The foursome walked into the cavernous room and were immediately assaulted by thrumming music and a kaleidoscope of dark shades and bright colors. To say it was overwhelming would be an understatement.

2 Unlimited's 'Twilight Zone' blasted from the central dance floor where at least a hundred and fifty dominant women, collared men and club sissy slaves were dancing, gyrating, humping and groping perversely. Cages hung suspended in the air, scattered around the main area with sissy sluts dancing in them wildly. The entire back wall was filled with giant monitors displaying showers of sparks, fireworks and fiery explosions among the depictions of women whipping, pegging, face sitting and engaging in other S&M acts on obedient men.

The sissies were everywhere; not just the dance floor. The vast majority of them were dressed as French maids, but there were the occasional "playboy bunny" types and ones dressed more like feminized hookers as well. The ones that weren't dancing were either ferrying drinks to guests or more directly servicing the women in their booths. Some of the sissy maids acted as footstools, others were worshiping women's boots, and many were just a pair of stocking-clad legs sticking out of a frilly skirt; their faces buried under mounds of female ass.

The outskirts of the huge room, where all the booths were lined, was dimly lit with candles on every table. Neon lights cast an eerie glow across each row of seats. The center area was illuminated with swirling party lights. Looking up, you could see the club's floors ascend into a bizarre form of Femdom heaven where white light became more prominent. Each time there was a lull in the music, a loud whipcrack or firm swat could be heard floating down from the upper levels, followed by the yelp of a bound man.

The upper floors of escalating pain and perversion weren't the only attractions either. The gigantic bar was positioned under the huge, flashing monitors at the back. Off to the right was the entrance to a community center. A large, brightly lit board advertised classes in all kinds of kinky activities and Femdom culture.

To the left, there was an entrance to an ominous hallway with the word DUNGEON in bright red lights and an arrow pointing downward. One could only assume the most salacious acts took place down there once agreements between all parties had been reached.

"Oh my god! THIS IS AMAZING!!!" Heather shouted. She was in love with the club instantly.

"I heard it was nice, but this is something else!" Shireen exclaimed, nodding in agreement and smiling broadly.

Darius and Markus just stood there, stupefied. The song blasting over the speakers was only too appropriate. It didn't feel real. It felt like some alternate dimension that was slowly swallowing the 'real' world. It was a transformation they were powerless to stop.

"Let's take a tour!" Shireen suggested. She was clearly excited to see more of the palace of perversion.

"Absolutely" Heather responded. "But first, I need to visit the ladies roo-"

"DARIUS?!?!?"

They turned, collectively, in the direction the voice had come from. All four of them were surprised, but only Darius felt a lightning bolt of nervous energy shoot down his spine. Why, of all places, did someone have to recognize him here within a few minutes of entering? Standing just fifteen feet away was the first BBW he'd ever had a crush on.

His tenth grade math teacher stood before him, looking more rotund than ever. Her brunette hair spilled down to breast level. Red latex slid down her beefy curves in the form of a halter dress; squeezing her ample, white flesh lovingly in the embrace of sultry rubber. Knee-high red latex boots with short heels completed the image. Her ensemble invited Darius' tongue to unfurl despite the fact that his girlfriend was only steps away, holding his leash.

"M-Miss Carruthers???"

The large woman sauntered over to the group in short order, her pudgy limbs straining against the glossy red rubber. She parked herself in front of Darius and Heather before putting her hands on her hips.

"Should've known you were a total pervert! Those looks you always gave me in class were an early clue." She smiled at him knowingly before turning her gaze to Heather. "And who is this lucky young woman who's collared you?"

"I'm Heather" she answered, extending her hand.

Miss Carruthers shook it gladly. "Very nice to meet you. I'm Deborah. Would you like to sit down? I have a table right over there." The curvy latex Goddess held up her right hand and pointed behind herself.

"Love to, but I was just about to head to the ladies room. Actually, this is perfect! Deborah, would you mind babysitting Darius for a bit?" She held out the leash; one pasty white BBW offering Darius to another like a hunk of dark meat.

"Are you kidding? I'd love to!" Deborah took it from her excitedly. "We can get re-acquainted."

Heather smiled and nodded before turning to Darius. "You're to do whatever Deborah tells you until I get back. Understood, Dana?"

"Yes, dear" he replied reflexively. He looked nervously from Heather back to his former math teacher.

"Good. Be back in a bit!" she said before strolling off to ask one of the sissy maids where the bathrooms were.

"Take your time!" Deborah called after her. "I'll take good care of him!"

Darius heard laughter behind him and realized Shireen and Markus were having fun at his expense. Their amusement was evident as Deborah pulled Darius by the collar until he was pressed up against her thick, latex curves.

"Ummm, we're gonna go look around!" Shireen said between giggles. "You two have fun!"

"Later!" Markus said with a grin and a wave. He turned and followed Shireen.

Before he could give his best friend's abandonment another thought, Deborah yanked on his collar and began walking Darius back to her booth. She kept him close by her side so they could hear each other over the pulsing music in the background.

"So... Dana is it? With a slutty name like that, why aren't you dressed like a slut?"

"Mistress let me wear normal clothes today. This is our first visit."

"Oh? Very generous of her! Too lenient if you ask me. When you come here in the future, you should be dressed like the bitch you are." Her left hand pulled the leash tight as her right snaked around Darius' back and grabbed his ass. She learned down and spoke into his ear. "Because I'm going to fuck you like a bitch. With Heather's permission of course."

Darius swallowed. "Y-Yes Miss Carruthers."

She straightened back to her full height before continuing. "Wish I'd known you were a submissive slut back then. We could've had so much fun."

Darius emitted a nervous laugh, trying his best to keep up with her as she hurried him back to her seat.

Within seconds they'd closed in on a table with a wide semi-circle of leather upholstered seating around it. The shiny, luscious cushioning gleamed in the low light of the decadent club. There was ample space below the table and Darius had a good idea why. These booths had been constructed not only with large women in mind, but ensuring there was ample space for whatever vulgar feats the women wished to engage in with the club slaves.

Deborah shoved him into the entrance of the booth and he slid across the leather seating toward the back. She followed him directly; her portly, rubber-clad curves rubbing up against the side of the table. Her ass dragged across the leather cushions as she shimmied her way in.

She turned so she was facing Darius despite their close proximity in the circular booth. She picked up her half-drained mimosa and took a long sip before setting it back down. Debora learned her elbow on the table. Her brown eyes were fixed on him, studying Darius with an intensity fed by the club and the symphony of sin around them.

"How you been Miss Car-"

"You know what I remember most about your days in my class?" she asked, cutting him off. "Your fucking cunt of a mother! Do you have any idea what a pain in my ass she was during parent-teacher conferences?"

"Hey now, there's no need to talk about my Mama like-"

"A royal pain!" she shouted over him. "Your bitch mother would've been easier to tolerate if I had her son under my desk. You should've been sucking my toes while I listened to her blather on."

"Miss Carruthers, I'm not gonna..."

"SHUTUP, SLUT! You're going to do exactly what I say and the first thing you're going to do is make up for all the times I had to deal with your cunty 'tiger mom'. Stretch out on the seat! Face up!"

Darius hesitated for only a single moment before his body snapped into action. It seemed to move of its own accord, his desire to submit overriding any consideration for how she'd just brutally slandered his mother. He swung his legs up on the leather cushions and pushed his body down, stretching his torso and legs over the cushy seating. He maneuvered himself until his face was squarely in the center of the leather cushion next to Deborah.

The whale of a woman stood, her latex clothing creaking and stretching around her folds as the leather seat released her noisily. She turned her back to Darius and he was astonished to see that her dress was assless. He was staring up at two giant, white, fatty ass cheeks with only the thinnest strand of red latex proceeding up her crack in the form of a shiny thong.

She peered at him over her shoulder and smiled wickedly before pulling the smelly thong to the side and lowering her jiggling mass onto his face. Darius' head felt two hundred plus pounds of woman press her blubbery ass into his every facial feature. His head was plastered into the leather as he got his first smell and taste of her wide bottom.

He licked, tongued and sucked away in her fleshy depths, needing no instruction. His cock grew erect, bulging painfully against its cage as she shook from side to side, pressing her full weight on his face. Darius slurped away in her darkness for several minutes before he could wait for air no longer. His hands found her sides and gently tapped her flanks, kindly begging for air.

Deborah lifted her massive, moist cheeks from his face and looked back at him with a mixture of cruelty and pleased arousal. "It's too bad I'm not gassy today. I bet a faggot like you loves being farted on while he licks a woman's ass!"

Darius hissed in pain as his cock strained against its metal bindings. Blood poured into his tortured unit like it rarely had before, punishing him for his love of ass worship and humiliation. He did his best to endure the pain through delirious, panted breaths.

His former teacher noticed the cock cage making an outline in his pants.

"At least she's got you locked up proper! Still, I don't think your girlfriend's coming back any time soon. She obviously enjoys whoring you out for other women to use. I bet she's sitting on the toilet right now, flickin her bean to a big ole climax!"

"Ahhhhhhh!" Darius groaned, his cock bulging within the device, painfully.

Deborah reached down and slapped him across his saliva strewn face.

*SMACK*

"Welcome to your new home, bitch."

She dropped her flabby dumper back on his face like a ton of pungent play-dough. The sounds of the club were muffled again as he was cast into darkness and sealed in her bulbous cheeks. Darius moaned into her all encompassing ass. He sucked and slurped away with gleeful abandon, his face swimming through her slick flesh. Darius' tongue sought out Miss Carruthers' ripe pucker with eager obedience and dove into the succulent well of endless debauchery.