Mistress Delphine - Session 01

Story Info
A man's fall from stud to submissive pet.
1.1k words
4.22
16.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like zat my pet?" A French accented voice sings softly against your ear.

"Mhmmmmm." You groan in affirmation, riding a high unlike anything you had ever felt before.

"Well, go on... say eet then." A hot, wet mouth nibbles at your earlobe playfully.

"Say what?" You sigh in semi-distracted bliss.

"Say, Mistress Delphine, I like eet when you stroke my cock..." The aforementioned blue eyed, raven-haired vixen commands assertively, squeezing your member tighter within her grasp.

"Ugh, oh fuck! I...I like it when you stroke my cock, Delphine m-my M-Mistress?" You break, gasping as Delphine's experienced grip rolls over your swollen, sensitive glans.

"Good boy." Your seductress purrs praisingly, curling her painted fingers around your chest hair as she edges and twists your brain into a malleable puddle of wet clay.

You can hardly believe that only an hour ago you had walked into Lanterne Rouge's Bordello to let off some...'steam' in the belly of some anonymous prostitute, only to be introduced to quite possibly the most alluring and domineering young woman you had ever met.

A soft hand strikes your cheek sharply, breaking you out of your euphoric reflection.

"Non, non, non my little pet. Now iz not zee time for dreaming. Eet iz time to finally get what you 'ave paid for, non?" Delphine's crystalline eyes meet yours and her luscious, red lips curl in amusement as she releases you and begins to slip her thin, slightly transparent robe past the curve of her shoulders and drop it down the slope of her back.

'Finally...' Your inner monologue trails off and your wide eyes drink in the softly illuminated form of the goddess before you. Two full, rounded teardrops hang from her chest, capped with a duo of succulent pink nipples that almost beg to be suckled on. Her slender waist flairs out to frame a seemingly perfectly sculpted ass. In the cleft of her thighs lies a tight, glistening crease, haloed by a groomed tuft of black pubic hair.

Delphine giggles happily as she studies the want in your expression. She looks even better in motion as she pushes you flat onto the bed, breasts jiggling as the silk sheets caress your skin. With an almost feline grace, Delphine pins you down, slowly manoeuvring her parted legs around your waist and straddling you with her full weight. Your throbbing member nestles comfortably between the warm cushioning of her exposed ass cheeks.

"Are you ready to fuck now my pet? Are you ready to make your Mistress feel good?" The courtesan digs her nails into your sides and writhes upon you, adding to the anticipation.

You moan as Delphine slowly grinds her derriere up and down your shaft, watching as she rubs and tweaks a hand against her swelling nipples.

"Oh, fuck yes!" You reply with need.

Suddenly all movement stops.

"Excuse me, who iz eet you think you are you speaking to?" You notice Delphine looking down upon you with the expression of an admonishing schoolteacher. You audibly gasp as you feel her reach behind herself and grab a hold of your balls tightly.

"I mean, yes Mistress! Please let me fuck you?" You plead, hoping that it was enough.

Delphine pauses, "...better pet," she grins and starts to gyrate again, causing you to sigh in both pleasure and relief. "We will 'ave to work on your manners though. For example, a true gentleman will always make sure to thank ze pussy they are bedding beforehand..."

"Of course, t-thank you Delphi- I mean, Mistress." You pant, as Delphine traps your cock against her ass with her free hand and begins to rub it up and down her cheeks using your own copious amounts of precum as lubrication. It feels amazing, too amazing...

"Non, my silly boy, not me. My pussy..." Delphine sighs as she grinds said moist sex against your body.

"Your pussy?" You repeat, unsure if you had heard her quite correctly.

"Oui." Delphine looks at you completely serious and pats her pubis with a sultry biting of her lip.

"Er, t-t-thank you Mistress Delphine's p-pussy?" You reply hesitantly, flitting your gaze between Delphine's rocking hips and her expectant face, hoping that things would hurry along before the spring of euphoria growing inside of your own body erupted.

"Louder pet. She cannot hear you." Delphine commands again, upping her pace, bringing you closer and closer to the edge.

"Thank you, my Mistress Delphine's P-PUSSY! I can't w-wait to sink inside of you!" You strain louder.

"Good boy. I think she's ready to reward you now." Delphine smiles coyly, lifting off of you just enough so that she could slide her pussy down along the underside of your shaft.

The pressure within you spikes past the point of no return as your cock head spreads Delphine's flowering lips like a hot dog sliding between a bun.

"Oh fuck, noooo!" You and cry out and grip the bed sheets at either side of you in vein as you try and fail to hold back the orgasm that spreads across your whole body. All of the edging and teasing has put you on a hair trigger and the feel of Delphine's slickened crease travelling across your member was just enough to overflow the reservoir of pleasure that had been building within you over the course of the evening.

"Wait...are you already cumming! Oh-my-god you are!" Delphine giggles unabashedly at your plight, clapping her hands together in delight every time your turgid cock swells under her and sprays its load, arching briefly in the air before splashing against your stomach and torso. One particularly powerful shot even crests your chin. You self-consciously wipe away the fluids with the back of your hand but the bleachy scent of it lingers within your nostrils.

Your face, already red with exertion goes even redder at your display of premature ejaculation. You can hardly meet Delphine's gaze as she laughs melodically and coaxes the last of the cum from your deflating cock with her delicate fingers.

"It iz so...cute!" Delphine plays with you until there is nothing left and your shrunken cock lies limply against you.

"I'm so sorry! This has never happened before-" You start to apologize but struggle to come up with an excuse fast enough to save you from the embarrassment.

"It iz okay my pet." Delphine leans over and presses her finger against your lips. "Next time, you can make eet up to me, non?" Her soothing voice calms your anxiety and you relax as she presses you to her breasts and strokes your hair comfortingly.

"Next time?" You respond hopefully from within your smothering hold.

"Oh, yes. I think zis little problem of yours requires many more sessions to correct, don't you?" Delphine looks down at you patiently with her beautiful heart-shaped face and smokey eyes.

You nod back and grin, your previous embarrassment lessened at the thought of seeing Delphine again.