Mistress Doreen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But my cock leapt against Doreen's pressing, firm fleshy thigh and my mouth answered, "Yes please, Mistress!"

My body was responding to Doreen's desires and - I had to admit - needs deep within me which she had so easily exposed.

She felt my cock answer. She heard my mouth answer. Then she held me closer as she whispered in my ear, "And so I shall, Frank, so I shall - often. Whenever I have the urge."

"Don't neglect my left tit, Frank. She will get jealous," Doreen chuckled quietly.

Even with the reward of her left boob in close sight, it was with reluctance that I released Doreen's hard right nipple from my hungry mouth. I licked slowly into Doreen's mammary valley, enjoying each salty sweet taste of her smooth flesh. In the very depths of her cleavage sat her key - hard metal symbol of my submission. Looking into her amused grey green eyes, I reverently kissed it. Her eyes twinkled and she smiled. Then I resumed my happy journey up her large, soft left breast to suck and tease her hard left nipple.

We remained in this state of calm, comfortable arousal - both of us enjoying my oral ministrations to her left tit while she held me close and slowly rubbed against my semi hard rod and now continuously aching nuts - for some minutes.

Doreen shifted slightly, extricating her thigh from between my legs and moving my right hand to her wet, warm pussy.

"More!" was all she whispered continuing to hold me close to her chest and pushing my face deeper into her pillowy breast.

I began stroking Doreen's vaginal slit, playing with her ragged lips and sliding my fingers in an ever changing pattern of exploration. At the same time, I began softly chewing her hard rubbery nipple and sucking in mouthfuls of tan, dimpled areola.

Doreen responded immediately by pushing my face even harder into her willing breast and pushing at my probing hand with her pelvis.

Doreen's cunt juiced quickly as I stuck three fingers together past her puffy pussy lips and deep into her receptive vaginal vault. She softly grunted her urgent approval in my ear.

"Suck and Fuck, Frank, Suck and Fuck," she rasped into my ear.

I gulped large mouthfuls of her glorious boob, lashing her flesh with my tongue and chewing ever harder with bared teeth on her needing nipple.

I pistonned four fingers into the wet warmness of her pussy while I began worrying her hard clit with my thumb.

"MORE!" Doreen hissed in my ear - an ear she was now kissing, licking, probing and lashing with her tongue in a growing frenzy of sexual need.

Gladly I obeyed. I was abandoned in my need to pleasure Doreen.

I grasped her left nipple in my teeth and lashed it unmercifully with my eager, hard tongue. My hand more quickly attacked her sopping cunt at a rhythm which Doreen's pelvis matched. I plunged into her harder, deeper, quicker and pressed hard with my thumb on her clit, rubbing it against her pelvic bone.

"YESSSS!" Doreen screamed in a whisper into my ear as she bit it!

Her body went rigid in orgasmic bliss as she moved her mouth from my ear to my neck where she stifled her cries of pleasure by biting into my waiting flesh. My hand was drenched as she came yet again, trapping my hand deep within her quivering vagina with her strong thighs.

She rode my hand and mouth and neck until she slowly began to relax and sink into the mattress - momentarily spent.

We shifted so that I held her quietly as I lay on my back, her head on my chest. I gently removed my dripping hand from the warm confines of her succulent pussy and raised it to my mouth. Doreen looked at me thru lidded eyes and gave her permission. I sucked each coated finger into my mouth savoring her taste on each.

Doreen finally breathed gently in my arms. We cuddled as the afternoon sun warmed us. Large beads of sweat formed on her magnificent tits and began trailing down and into her remarkable cleavage. I longed to lick those drops of Doreen's sweat and taste again her sweet salty flesh.

Looking up, Doreen smiled, "You are obsessed with my breasts aren't you, Frank?", she said, more statement than question.

"Yes, Mistress," I admitted, not taking my eyes from her magnificent tits as they rose and fell with each breath.

"That is good," she said.

"Mammals mark their own with their urine," Doreen continued.

As Doreen's last remark broke thru my mammary revery, I tore my eyes from her breasts and looked down into her sparkling, amused eyes.

"You have heard of Golden Showers haven't you, Frank?" she asked pointedly.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered cautiously.

"I will mark you as mine the way all mammals do before you leave today. You will beg me to do it. You will love me for it. You will thank me for it," Doreen said with a growing excitement in her eyes.

"Give me my water bottle," she concluded.

Doreen took a long drink, staring at me over her bottle all the while.

"Follow me," she said.

I instinctively gathered her towels and water bottle and crawled after Doreen.

Leading us into her bedroom, Doreen climbed onto her bed pulling me to her right side, on my knees, with leash and collar.

"Stand," Doreen commanded.

Spread before me was my Mistress, the woman who owned me. She was breath takingly beautiful - from lovely, animated face; full red lips; large, soft, inviting breasts; rounded belly; pink, wet, used pussy lips; impossibly long, toned legs; to lovely feet with deep red painted toenails.

I was enthralled. I drank in her beauty. My cock again hardened fully at the sight of her.

Doreen moved on her bed to place her mouth close to my leaking prick. She breathed slowly and warmly on my staining dick. Capturing my eyes with hers, without word or warning, she licked the precum from my penis hole.

My breath caught in my throat.

"Oooohh!" I moaned.

Doreen cupped my balls in her right hand and began slowly stroking my rigid cock with her left. She leaned into me and began to swallow my prick with her luscious lips.

"OH MY GOD!" I exclaimed, using every ounce of self control not to blow my semen down Doreen's throat.

Her eyes still locked with mine, she rolled my nuts in her hand, moving her mouth and hand slowly up my cock.

The feeling was exquisite. The pleasure was mind shattering.

Doreen continued to manipulate me with both her hands and mouth - increasing pressure and speed to bring me to the brink of explosion only to sense its imminence and then back off - leaving me gasping with pleasure and need.

Doreen took her mouth from my quivering prick, my sense of loss and frustration bringing tears once more to my eyes.

She continued her exquisite edging with both hands.

"Water," she said.

I groped for her near empty water bottle on her nightstand. She opened her mouth and sensuously sucked down the remaining water as I held the bottle for her.

Our eyes never left each other as I returned the bottle to her nightstand.

"You want me to let you come, Frank?" she asked wickedly.

"OH YES, MISTRESS!" I begged.

"Would you like to eat your cum from my tits, Frank?" she persisted.

"PLEASE YES, MISTRESS!" I begged again.

Doreen could feel I was approaching the point of no return, but this time, instead of backing off, she increased stroking my cock and kneading my balls.

"CUM all over my magnificent breasts my cum slut!" Doreen commanded as she pointed my cock at her tits.

With an incoherent roar I obeyed. My cum splashed over both breasts, both nipples and into Doreen's heavenly cleavage. Rope after rope of sperm coursed thru my squeezed nuts, thru my hard penis and onto my mistress. Thick, white, gooey it began congealing on her heavenly skin. Her hands were also covered in cum.

"Eat up my little cum slut," Doreen invited as I tried to steady myself in my post orgasmic daze.

She held my eyes as I slowly bent towards her prone body. Raising her hands, she had me lick each one clean, each finger, each palm before I could explore her wondrous, covered breasts.

Slowly I licked globs of my sperm from her tit flesh. It tasted different than it did our last date - now it was mixed only with Doreen's sweat and the taste of her skin, not with her own copious vaginal juices.

She watched me meticulously search every crevice of her boobs, paying special sucking attention to her still hard nipples. I traced and retraced every inch of her breasts and tho completely sexually drained, I began to feel the stirrings of renewed arousal in my cock and balls.

Minutes passed until Doreen was satisfied with my service - I could have remained all day worshipping her breasts.

"You must be parched, Frank," she stated mischievously. "You need something to wash down all that cum don't you," she demanded.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied being both repulsed and aroused by where I knew this conversation was going.

I was humiliated, yet I surrendered to Doreen's unspoken command.

"Please mark me with your pee, Mistress," I said quietly.

"Beg me, Frank. And louder!" she responded.

"Please allow me to drink and bathe in your pee, Mistress," I said clearly.

"Gladly," she smiled wickedly.

Pulling on my leash she unhooked it from my collar. Then drawing the key from around her neck, she opened the lock and freed me from my collar.

Doreen pulled my face gently to her and kissed me passionately.

"I like the taste of your (my) cum on your lips, Frank," she shared as she pulled away leaving me gasping.

"Bring your (my) cock to me now!" Doreen demanded.

I did and she sucked my flaccid, cum covered member into her mouth. Looking into my amazed eyes, her lips closed on its based and her hand began fondling my balls.

Doreen's attentions were sweet, gentle, comforting, controlling and arousing. The pleasure began to revive my spent rod. My eyes reflected my gratitude to this sexy woman who continued to exquisitely reward my service to her.

After a few moments, she released my prick from her warm mouth and my nuts from her warm hand.

"Help me up," Doreen said as she held her hands up to me.

I took both her hands in mine and raised her up. Before I could sink to my proper place at her feet, she embraced me in her strong arms - her massive, soft breasts crushed into my willing chest - and kissed me again - long, deep and loving.

Taking both my hands, Doreen walked me into her bathroom. She entered her shower, sitting on the corner seat. Motioning me to kneel before her, she raised and spread both her legs and rested them on my shoulders.

"Are you thirsty my nasty slut?" Doreen asked with a sharp edge in her deep, sexy voice.

"Yes my beautiful Doreen," I answered.

"Frank. Do you want to be marked by me?" Doreen demanded with a sudden, almost desperate intensity.

"Yes," I answered simply but firmly.

Doreen's lovely face held a predatory aspect with flashing penetrating grey green eyes as her full red lips intoned, "Let's begin!"

My gaze shifted from Doreen's face to her wet, used cunt. Doreen pulled apart her red ragged pussy lips to expose the entirety of her sacred slit - her still hard clit, her small piss hole and the deep depths of her vaginal vault.

Literally spread before me was the full banquet of mature feminine sexuality. To partake I need only commit to be owned by Doreen, to serve Doreen, to be marked by Doreen.

I eagerly, completely submitted as the first yellow drops of Doreen's pee emerged from her small, delicate piss hole. Without hesitation I licked them into my waiting mouth. Doreen shuddered slightly as I sampled the acrid taste.

"YES!" Doreen exclaimed and began pushing more of her urine into my mouth - now wide open. Stream after stream of her hot, steaming piss splashed down my throat. I tried to swallow it all, but couldn't as it covered my face and cascaded down my shivering body.

Pushing my head down further with her large, strong hands, Doreen drenched my hair with her hot pee, rubbing it liberally into my scalp.

Pulling my face back up to her gushing pee hole Doreen hissed, "DRINK MORE, FRANK!"

I opened my mouth and swallowed more of her piss, the smell and taste overwhelming me. My stomach soured at the unaccustomed taste. Still I wanted more of Doreen's pee - keeping my mouth widely opened like a small, hungry dependent bird. Reveling in my submission, I opened my eyes to watch her pee enter my mouth. I glanced at Doreen's face to see a savage joy contort her beauty in an oddly compelling and attractive way.

As her bladder finally emptied and her pee dwindled to few stray drops clinging to her vaginal folds, Doreen glared at my piss covered face, my hair slick with her pee, my body soaked in her urine and declared with that same attractive, savage beauty, "FRANK, YOU ARE NOW MINE - FOREVER!"

"YES, DOREEN, I AM NOW YOURS - FOREVER!" I confirmed.

"EAT ME NOW, FRANK! MAKE ME CUM!" Doreen demanded.

I began by licking every puffy red fold of her vagina, swallowing every drop of the pee which had anointed me as her life long submissive. Doreen relaxed into my face and I began to probe from the base of her slit with my stiffened tongue all the way to her hard, red clit. After several such excursions, her pussy opened even wider. I began tasting not just her urine, but her sweet vaginal juices which I had come to prize so highly.

I then went lower to taste the sensitive skin between her ass and cunt.

"Oooh Yes!" Doreen responded and shifted to present her asshole to my heated gaze.

Taking her cue, I licked the residual urine from her ass cheeks and plunged into her anal crack. I gently, reverently, touched her brown, puckered asshole with my tongue and savored its pungent taste.

"INSIDE!" was the only instruction I needed from Doreen to permit my anal probing with my stiffened tongue.

Doreen's anal sphincter slowly relaxed and I pushed my tongue deeply inside tasting the delicacies within. I swirled my tongue inside Doreen's ass. She pulled her fleshy ass cheeks apart allowing me even greater access to her hidden delights.

"SO GOOD MY SLUT BOY, FRANK!" Doreen exclaimed at this new pleasure.

I worked her anus for several minutes, both of us enjoying the nastiness of our pleasures. I sensed it was time to move Doreen to climax, so I released her asshole from my impaling tongue and worked upward on her inflamed tissues, now wet with her copious vaginal juices.

I worried each of her ragged, heated pussy folds with my tongue, lips and teeth. Doreen humped her pelvis into my face, coating me anew, this time with her sweet sex slime. "Don't you dare stop MY slut!" she warned.

I moved my way slowly, patiently upward, extracting maximum pleasure from each patch of slick, hot tissue.

"MY CLIT DAMMIT. MY CLIT NOW, FRANK!" Doreen demanded as her need overtook her patience.

I gladly obeyed - sucking her hard red nubbin between my lips, scraping it with my teeth and unmercifully attacking it with my rigid tongue. She was ready.

"YESSSSS! SOOO GOOD!" Doreen exclaimed, fucking my face in earnest, ejaculating her precious cum, trapping my head in her strong thighs as she pushed my head more deeply into her sex with both strong hands.

Her orgasm seemed endless, Doreen's pleasure immense. Tho I was becoming lightheaded by the time she finally began to relax, I was thankful for the chance to bring my Mistress such joy.

As for me? I was kneeling before an incredibly beautiful woman, soaked from head to toe in her urine and cum, with sore aching ass, sexually drained with partially hardened cock and tingling balls. I was committed to serve her for the rest of my life. I had never been happier or more satisfied!

We remained like that for many minutes. I saw a few tears fall from Doreen's eyes and knew I was successful in pleasuring her. I was proud. I watched contentedly as Doreen recovered slowly. I marveled once again at her 75 year old beauty, taking in her face - lovely in repose, her magnificent breasts - rising and falling slowly in time to her measured breathes, and red, raw, opened pussy.

Eventually, Doreen opened her eyes fully and reaching with her hand turned on the shower. We bathed each other with a large sponge silently enjoying the afterglow of our shared dark erotic experience.

We rinsed, toweled, brushed and rinsed our teeth at Doreen's direction.

Doreen then walked and I crawled into her living room. Sitting on her couch, she motioned me to sit beside her.

"You are mine now, Frank," Doreen stated quietly as she took me in her arms and pulled my head to her neck. Her words caressed me as her hand played idly with my hair.

"Any regrets?" she asked.

"None," I answered truthfully.

"I will cherish you and your precious gift of servitude," Doreen said.

"You are exclusively, sexually mine. I am not, nor will I ever be, exclusively, sexually yours," Doreen continued. "Do you understand, Frank?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Our friendship and love will grow both in our own intimate world and in the wider vanilla world. You have a new life with me and dedicated to me now, Frank. Long term I won't share you. You will be mine to use every day, every night, at any time, in any way - or not all. It will be my choice - always. You will give up everything for me!" Doreen stated.

"Yes I will Doreen! Thank you!" I promised.

"Very good boy, Frank. For now, get dressed, return home and resume your old life - for a while. I will email when and how I want you to serve me again," Doreen said as she slipped the gold chain and key from her neck and pointed at her stout wooden box.

I dressed. We stood as I was ready to leave and Doreen came to me in all her naked glory, enfolded me in her arms, pressed her large breasts into me and deeply, passionately kissed me.

"I love you, Frank!" she said as our kiss ended.

Stunned and deliriously happy, I replied with a wide smile, "And I love you, Doreen."

Then thru her door and I was gone from my new home - Doreen - into a world now very different then the one I had known just one short week before.

I drove home happy, satisfied but anxious about the future.

End of Chapter Four

12