Mistress Doreen Ch. 10

Story Info
Birthday, Part Two.
6.6k words
4.65
3.6k
00

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a love story of a female dominant/male submissive relationship between mature people. This is fiction. If you enjoy such stories read on and please comment and vote. If not, choose another story more to your tastes. This Chapter is the tenth in this series. Please read the preceding chapters for context. To the gentle readers of the previous chapters I want to express my deep appreciation for your votes, encouragement and comments. Enjoy!

***************************************************************************

So, there I was, kneeling at the foot of an oversized bed on my 67th birthday, worshipping, as if on an altar, the two women who controlled my life. I stared in helpless longing at my wife of over four decades, Jane, 68, blonde shoulder length hair, large brown eyes, impossibly voluptuous with soft white skin. And at my mistress of just six months, Doreen, 75, short salt and pepper hair, flashing grey green eyes, taller, with equally massive breasts but toned muscles covered by gently tanned smooth skin. They reclined together on banked pillows at the head of the bed recovering from their recent exertions.

Doreen shot a hard, excited, evil glance my way before turning her attention to my wife.

"Jane, you've done all the heavy lifting so far at this party," Doreen remarked casually. "Beating your wayward husband was hard work," she continued. "Did you enjoy it?" my mistress asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes!" Jane answered with an enthusiasm which increased my anxiety of the activities to come.

But of course it was obvious my voluptuous blonde wife had enjoyed exacting a measure of revenge on my willing, if now bruised and lacerated body. A light patina of sweat glistened on her soft white skin. The giveaway came between her spread legs. Her glorious shaved pussy, the one I had forsaken to submit to the dark pleasures of slavery to Doreen, oozed copiously from her pink slit onto her thick thighs and down to her anal pucker. I longed to crawl to her hot sodden cavern to lick and swallow her precious juice and worship her womanhood.

But I dare not move a muscle until my mistress Doreen gave the word. She did not. Rather, she sidled closer to Jane and began to cup my wife's massive left breast with her large, strong left hand.

"Oh, yes!" Jane sighed in approval.

Slowly, patiently, silently, with a precision which would do a neurosurgeon proud, Doreen began exploring Jane's breast. Lifting it to feel its heft. First one, then multiple fingers stroking every inch of the smooth, aged skin. Ending with my wife's aroused nipple caught between my mistress's thumb and forefinger. Every movement was accompanied by approving mewling sounds from Jane's half open mouth - her eyes closed the better to concentrate on the pleasure Doreen was strumming from her tit.

I stared in stunned awe at the scene playing out just feet from my face. There was no doubt. My Mistress was seducing my Wife! And no simple seduction this. Doreen was intent on capturing my wife's soul as thoroughly as she had captured mine!

My recognition of her intent must have registered on my face as Doreen once again looked me in the eye and with a cruel smile mouthed the words, "She's mine!"

Doreen turned her full attention to Jane in the assurance that I not only would choose not to interfere in my wife's fate, but would in fact help Doreen in her subjugation of my wife if asked.

Tears escaped my eyes and trailed down my cheeks in humiliation.

But my cock, always the betrayer, was rock hard. The perverted pleasure of witnessing my wife's submission to my own mistress was overwhelming.

The two bountifully blessed woman moved closer - Jane remaining on her back, spreading her smooth, thick thighs in invitation - Doreen turning to place her left leg between Jane's beckoning limbs, moving her left hand to my wife's right breast and bringing her tongue to rest on Jane's left nipple.

A shudder of pleasure shook Jane as she gasped one word, "Please!"

Doreen raised her head from Jane's tit and asked, "Please stop or Please continue?"

Jane's eyes flew open as she desperately begged, "Please continue!"

Through sadistically curled lips Doreen pressed Jane for another answer, "You know the cost of submitting to me?" nodding her head towards me - a vivid example of the cost Doreen extracted from all who submitted to her salacious will.

"Yes!" Jane responded in a shaky but clear and urgent voice.

"Yes, WHAT!" Doreen barked down at Jane.

"Yes, MISTRESS!" my wife pleaded her surrender to MY mistress!

"You're mine now, Jane," Doreen said in a firm but kinder tone emphasized by her burying her hard left knee firmly into my wife's sopping, wanting cunt and squeezing my wife's right breast hard.

"YES, ALWAYS!" Jane gasped in rapturous submission.

And so it was done. My wife's surrender to the dominant sensuality of my mistress was as abject and complete as mine had been. And still I knelt transfixed by the spectacle of Doreen ravishing Jane, dripping precum from my inflated dick.

Now that Jane had made her fateful decision, she flung herself into the sordid sex of her new mistress. My wife conspicuously raised her pelvis pushing her overheated, sopping wet pussy harder into Doreen's questing knee.

Doreen, appreciating my wife's wanton enthusiasm ground her knee into Jane's flesh while she dropped her body fully onto my wife's, smashing their breasts together. Doreen placed her two powerful hands on either side of Jane's head holding it like a vice, stared malevolently with her fiery gray green eyes into Jane's doe like brown ones and hissed, "Kiss me, slave!"

My wife willingly opened her mouth to accept her mistress's assault. Their lips locked in passion as Doreen's tongue pushed Jane's back in her throat. They writhed and groaned, Doreen with dominant and Jane with submissive passion. Doreen trapped Jane's head in the pillowed bed with the force of her kiss, releasing her face and using her hands to pin Jane's arms. Doreen's knee continued to grind against Jane's thrusting cunt, producing a savage pleasure my wife had long sought, in vain, from me.

When Doreen finally lifted her lips from Jane's, Jane unleashed a wail of mixed joy and despair as she begged our mutual mistress, "Please fuck me!"

Doreen exploded in a loud, triumphant laugh. She looked over her shoulder at me - the first time either of these aged beauties had acknowledged my presence - and barked, "Get me my strap-on!"

I struggled to arise from my kneeling position, my aching joints and cramped muscles protesting the sudden movement. I slowly creaked to my feet and moved to the wall. There, hanging on a burnished wooden peg in a place of honor, was Doreen's large, red dildo inserted into its soft, black leather strap. I knew this instrument of torture, domination and pleasure intimately. Doreen had consummated our 'marriage' by fucking me with it the first night I had chosen her and abandoned my wife. She had reminded me of my position - physically, emotionally, spiritually - by fucking me with it many times since. Doreen had taught me to crave this show of her affection and lust. I had also become proficient at cleaning and maintaining it in pristine, read to use condition.

With a reverence I deeply felt for the object which was a physical expression of Doreen's dominance of me, I carefully lifted her strap on from the peg on the wall and carried it to the side of the bed. Here I got a better view of my mistress ravishing and dominating my wife. She continued to grind her hard, bony knee into the delicate pink folds of Jane's sopping pussy.

Doreen lifted her left hand from Jane's pinned right arm to accept my gift. Holding it by it's base, Doreen extended it towards my face and commanded, "Suck it. Make it very wet for your wife's pleasure."

I bent and began licking the full length of Doreen's firm, ribbed, large red cock. I opened my lips in submission to my mistress's wishes and began to suck on the long dong. Jane's eyes widened at the sight of her husband willingly, even eagerly, sucking his mistress's cock and at the realization that the same instrument Doreen had used to secure my ultimate submission would be shortly used to secure hers.

Several minutes of such ministrations, during which Doreen pushed her cock deep into my throat gagging me, resulted in the plastic phallus being covered, lathered in my spit.

Doreen removed her knee from Jane's sloppy slit and kneeled regally between Jane's out stretched thighs. My mistress slowly inserted the short end of her dildo/cock into her own equally wet cunt, making sure that it fit tight against her clit. I never knew Doreen to neglect her own pleasure.

"Strap me in!" Doreen instructed me.

As I had done many times before, I crawled behind my mistress's beautiful, toned ass and taking the straps she offered me, secured her phallic device. As an added measure of my subservience - as if helping my mistress dominantly fuck my wife was not enough! - I kissed each of Doreen's ass cheeks wetly and with passion.

"Nice touch, Frank," Doreen praised me. "Later I will allow you a chance to worship the ass that you so adore. But now, I have to fuck your wife into slavery!"

As I rose from behind Doreen and resumed my position at their bedside, I saw Jane gasp at the reality of her submissive decision and astonishingly, with adoring eyes, beg Doreen, "Please don't make me wait any longer for your cock!"

"So eager to become my slave, just like your husband," Doreen mocked us both.

Pointing to the ceiling mirror, Doreen reminded Jane she could watch her penetration with her head comfortably resting on the mound of pillows.

Taking her thick red cock in her right hand, Doreen slowly, gently began rubbing Jane with its head.

Jane sighed as the dick head's journey began at her anus and moved deliberately up to finally touch her enlarged, inflamed clit.

Doreen began to work her cock up and down Jane's greasy slit with greater diligence, ensuring that her own cunt and clit got a full measure of the pleasure she was meeting out to my wife. Doreen's dick's slow penetration of Jane's slick folds was driving my wife wild with lust and anticipation.

When Doreen paused for a moment to readjust her position, Jane panicked.

"Oh please DON'T STOP, Mistress!" Jane shamelessly and loudly begged.

"Not a chance," Doreen chuckled as she resumed her relentless assault on my wife's womanhood.

My wife could no longer control herself. She spread her thighs to their full extent and reached with her hands to do the same with her greasy pussy lips, exposing the delicate pink tissues within in a wanton invitation to Doreen.

It was an invitation Doreen immediately accepted. Grasping Jane's wide, fleshy hips in her old, strong hands, Doreen plunged her slickened, thick, red dick deep into Jane's cunt.

"OH, YES!!!" Jane screamed in delight.

My wife came almost immediately bucking wildly at the hard stick which continued to plunge into her sopping depths.

"Thank you, Mistress!" Jane cried in joy as tears streamed down her gorgeous cheeks, her large brown eyes expressing a transcendent gratitude to her mistress.

Doreen sawed her long, thick, hard, veined red cock into the willing vault of Jane's vagina. Doreen reached depths and crevices of that hot, wet, pulsating cave which I had been unable to explore with my small penis during the long years of our marriage.

Driving with all the power of her well toned voluptuous body, Doreen pinned Jane to the bed with her hard red dick hitting the final depths of my wife's cunt. Holding her in place with her muscular weight, Jane's pussy spasmed in helpless, unending orgasm, her vaginal nectar squirting around the sides of the stiff intruder to run down the sides of her smooth thighs and pooling in her anus and dripping onto the sheets.

"YESSSSS.....OH GOD.....SO GOOD.....I'M YOURS.....THANK YOU....I LOVE YOU, DOREEN...." my wife mewled in endless repetitious acknowledgment of her permanent position under her mistress - now her perpetual, willing slave. Tears of joy flowed from her astonished brown eyes - eyes which gazed in wonder and adoration into Doreen's lovely lined faced - a look I had never earned.

At the other end of her dildo, our Mistress worked her own cunt and clit on the hard red phallus eliciting gasps of joy from her pursed lips. I moved closer to observe the joint ecstasy these aged, voluptuous beauties shared. My small, hard cock dripped precum continuously.

From the depths of her sexual bliss my wife grabbed my full, pendulous ball sack, squeezed hard and pulled me onto the bed kneeling over her heaving chest!

"Give me your cum, slave husband!" she commanded as orgasms continued to rock her full curves.

I glanced for permission from Doreen who nodded a curt ascent.

My hand flew to my small dick, gathered and spread my precum over its length and stroked three times before I erupted on Jane's flopping breasts howling in abject, joyous surrender, "I'M YOURS!"

Jane continued to roughly milk my testes of every drop of cum to cover her magnificent tits.

The orgasmic bliss shared simultaneously by all three of us slowly subsided to be replaced by post orgasmic contentment.

Jane released by emptied, tortured balls. I sighed at the loss of her firm, dominant touch.

Doreen slowly extracted her red cock from my wife's red, savaged cunt. Jane sighed at the lost, empty feeling in her battered, soaking pussy.

Doreen eased herself to the bed next to Jane, cradling her newest acquisition gently in her strong, knowing, loving arms.

I continued to kneel in awe of the two women cuddling each other below me.

Jane and Doreen gradually emerged from their sex saturated haze - both smiling contentedly and softly exploring each other's bodies with loving hands.

Looking up at me, Doreen said simply, "Before you begin your clean up duties slave, bring your wife and I our champagne."

I edged to the bed and did as instructed, happy to serve both these women. As they sipped the bubbly, golden liquid.

Doreen whispered into Jane's ear.

I couldn't make out the words.

Jane smiled and said, "Frank. Begin cleaning up."

My mistress and my wife chuckled as I climbed onto the foot of the bed and crawled first between Doreen's spread thighs.

Her thick red dildo which had compelled eager sexual submission of both Jane and myself - and who knew how many others - was still firmly strapped to her pelvis, the short end resting in her sodden cunt. I knew the drill. With a reverence felt deep in my soul, I began to kiss, lick and suck Doreen's fuck stick. It was covered in a thick coat of my wife's cum. I savored each taste and returned for more. I worked my arms around Doreen's smooth ass and began undoing the straps. When done, I sucked the red pleasure rod deeply into my throat - gagging slightly - and closed my mouth around it. Gently I began withdrawing it from my mistress's clinging, weeping gash.

"Ah, yes," Doreen sighed when I pulled it free, her pent up vaginal juices freed to flow down the pink folds into her anus and onto the bed below.

Now I began my 'cleaning' in earnest - dropping my mouth to the underlying sheets to desperately suck up every drop of Doreen's essence. When satisfied there was nothing left to gain from the sheet, I licked my way up her ass cheeks to find a small reservoir of delicious woman cum in her anal pucker. She pulled her ass cheeks widely apart, inviting me to lavish my attention on her anus itself. It was an invitation I enthusiastically accepted.

I stared in awe at Doreen's ancient ass - so smooth, lightly tanned by her insistence on naked sunbathing - and the wrinkled brown hole at its center. I licked it, savoring its tang. Stiffening my tongue, I probed its muscular ring. With a slight sigh, my mistress's tight asshole loosened, allowing me entrance as it had so many times before.

"Jane, bend down and take a closer look at your husband worshipping my ass," Doreen directed my wife.

I felt a shift of weight on the bed and assumed that Jane had complied. I couldn't see to verify it because my entire world had become Doreen's ass. Everything I saw, felt or tasted was her delicious derrière. I was captured by the humiliating joy of submitting to Doreen in this special way from the first time she had commanded it. Since, I had often begged her to allow me the privilege of providing her this pleasure, but never with an audience - much less an audience of my wife of over 40 years!

Rather than diminishing my enthusiasm, this added humiliation increased it! I hungrily pushed my tongue as deep into Doreen's anal chute as possible, gently sucking on the brown wrinkled skin which surrounded its entrance.

"Yes, Frank!" Doreen approved with dominant lust. "Adore me!"

I did. I searched every crevice and greedily licked each fold of her rectum. I curled my tongue and sucked the contents of her colon into my eager mouth, savoring their flavor before gratefully swallowing the acrid morsels in debased acceptance of my place in her world.

"Oh my god!" Jane exclaimed at the wanton decadence on display.

"Play with my pussy, Jane!" Doreen commanded with renewed sexual urgency.

Again I felt, rather than saw Jane move.

"That's goooood, Jane," Doreen moaned.

"DON'T STOP, EITHER OF YOU!" Doreen yelled as she released her ass cheeks allowing them to entrap my willing face, grasped the back of my head pulling it ever deeper into her clutching anus and bucking her pelvis hard.

My nose and mouth covered with her glorious ass flesh I couldn't breath, but continued to lave her delicate rectal tissue with my tongue, eager to please my mistress and eager to garner more of the tasty morsels residing in her anal canal.

"EAT THE ASS AND FRIG THE CLIT OF YOUR GODDESS!" Doreen screamed in command as yet another monstrous orgasm shook her 75 year old body.

I rode out this latest expression of her insatiable deviant pleasure with my tongue firmly secured deep in her ass by her clenching anus. Doreen's muscles tightened and released as each wave of orgasm washed over her. My face was suddenly awash with the cum which flowed from her spasming cunt.

"Enough!" Doreen gasped as the last ripples of rapture passed through her gorgeous body and tears trickled from her lidded eyes.

As if on command, her anus expelled my tongue, leaving me soaked and gasping for air while staring in worship and awe at my mistress's ass.

Released from the fleshy prison of my mistress butt as she relaxed in sexual satiation, I could see Jane rise from her ministrations to Doreen's pussy and with reverence lick her fingers clean of Doreen's glistening spend.

My eyes refocused after my bout with anal asphyxia, I noted the copious viscous cum which recoated Doreen's toned thighs, pussy and anus dribbling once again onto the bedsheets. I suspected she needed time to recover before I renewed my clean up duties.

"Worship your wife," Doreen directed dreamily as if reading my mind.

Those three words sealed our fates.

Doreen had commanded and given permission for me to do what I had longed to do for decades, be Jane's sex slave.

Doreen had commanded and given permission to Jane to sexually dominate me, freeing her of any lingering 'normal' responsibility to her erstwhile husband.

What guardrails there would be in the future to our deviant behavior would be provided by Doreen - and only Doreen.

As I gratefully crawled from between Doreen's outstretched legs to Jane's outstretched legs I saw closeup the sexual devastation inflicted on my wife's pussy by my mistress's hard red cock. Jane's pussy lips were puffy, blotchy and coated in her own cum - drying and still pooled in pockets in her cunt, anus and the sheets below.

12