Mistress Doreen Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Propped on the mound of pillows at the head of the bed, Jane opened her thighs and tilted her pelvis in silent offering of herself to my servitude before commanding me, "Serve me, Frank."

"Yes, Ma'am," I submitted as I started my cleaning duties. I began as I did with my mistress - licking, sucking and swallowing Jane's pool of cum from the sheet beneath her smooth, white bounteous ass. Her sexual spend was sweeter and more viscous than Doreen's, but no less delicious. I lapped it up hungrily until I had drained the sheet of its treasure.

Jane's ass was larger, softer and whiter than Doreen's - her anal pucker more deeply imbedded in luxuriant folds of flesh. My wife's small hands pulled her ass cheeks widely apart revealing her brown, wrinkled nether hole covered in her cum. I inched forward and chanced a glance at Jane's face. Her smiling mature cheerleader face had been transformed by deviant, dominant lust.

I evidently was not responding quickly enough to her prurient, humiliating invitation to lick her asshole as she hooked her right leg over my sore and bruised back and kicked me painfully in my ass.

"Now!" was all she said in explanation.

I literally dove into her glorious clefted ass, licking the pooled and crusted cum from her brown wrinkled anal tissue.

"Better!" she complimented me sarcastically while beginning to rub her foot and leg over the welts, bruises and abrasions that populated my back. The pain increased and I stiffened my tongue pushing on her anal verge, tasting for the first time in my life my wife's pungent anal canal.

"Eat my ass!" my wife insisted now bringing both her feet to bear to pummel my hurting and discolored bum.

I complied with gusto, becoming more excited by the second by my normally shy wife's dominant transformation. I pressed my tongue deeply into her rectum, laving her tender tissues, searching for the telltale fecal flecks to be found in even the cleanest asses.

"AHHH, YESSS!" Jane sighed loudly. "You are going to LIVE with your tongue in my ass from now on!" she vowed as a wave of pleasure shuddered through her soft, abundant flesh.

Inspired by her decadent dominant declaration and the continued drumming of her small feet on my injured ass, I pushed my tongue deep into her rectum, my lips gently sucking on her tender anal ring.

"His cock is only middling, but his tongue is a wonder," I heard Doreen comment - evidently recovered from her latest orgasm.

"Oh yes, Mistress," Jane agreed.

I could barely see over my wife's glorious ass flesh as Doreen began diddling Jane's engorged clit evoking another shudder of pleasure from my wife.

"You love having your alpha male husband worship your ass, don't you Jane?" Doreen asked in her deep sexy voice.

"YES, Mistress," Jane gasped as my tongue in her ass and Doreen's finger on her clit drove her relentlessly toward a crashing climax.

"The only desire in his lust filled slave soul is to bring you pleasure with his tongue willingly, eagerly, desperately up your beautiful ass," Doreen pressed as Jane broke over the edge in ecstasy.

Her body shook, her anus rhythmically clenching my tongue as her smooth, thick pale thighs held my face in place.

"YES, MISTRESS!" she gurgled in almost inarticulate joy.

Her soft flesh flowed around my trapped head. I cupped her ass cheeks in my grateful hands and rode her orgasm to its gentle end with my tongue laving the soft tissue of her rectum.

"Enough for now," Doreen directed.

I eased my tongue out past Jane's anal ring, both of us sighing at the loss of such dominant and humiliating intimacy.

"Fill up our glasses," Doreen said.

Dutifully, stiffly and yes, somewhat painfully I crawled to the edge of the bed and retrieved their almost empty bottles of bubbly. Returning I poured the remainder in each glass and placed the empties on the shelf.

Both overripe mature women drained their glasses, handing them back to me to place beside the empty bottles.

"Lick your wife's tits clean," Doreen demanded with a leering smile on he face.

Jane leaned back into her mountain of pillows and watched with lust and contempt as I crawled to lick my cum from my wife's proffered breasts.

I began - as usual! - at their base, making sure that no drop of my spend would be missed. This also allowed me to take the most time possible with my tired but eager tongue glued to her soft tit flesh.

I flicked crusts of my drying goo into my mouth savoring the accustomed taste and the accompanying humiliation. I glanced past Jane's large, swollen nipple to see a satisfied grin of contempt spread across her lovely features.

I finished at my wife's nipple licking its turgid, bumpy surface far longer than necessary to sweep my spend into my mouth.

"Good job, slut!" my wife praised and humbled me in one, short remark.

"To the showers," Doreen directed.

My Mistress and My Wife walked regally hand in hand from the playroom to the large shower. I trailed on my hands and knees.

When we arrived, my Mistress and my Wife entered and sat, side by side, on the built in shelf, still lovingly holding hands.

"Are you thirsty?" Doreen directed the question at Jane.

"Yes," Jane answered simply.

Looking down from her shower throne, Doreen directed, "Frank, bring us a new bottle of chilled champagne and two clean glasses."

"Two?" Jane inquired of Doreen. "I think Frank might be thirsty too."

"Are you thirsty, Frank?" Doreen asked me.

"Yes, Mistress" I answered.

"Jane, that was very considerate of you to think of the needs of your slave husband," Doreen complimented my wife and squeezed her small hand.

My wife swelled with pleasure at Doreen's approval, subtly opening her thighs and puffing out her magnificent chest.

"Let's give Frank a choice of how he will quench his thirst. It is his birthday after all," Doreen chuckled.

"Of course," Jane happily agreed.

My wife did not see where this conversation was leading, but I did. I looked pleadingly at Doreen with excitement and dread.

"But it is important not give your slave too many choices, he'll easily become confused. It is part of your burden as his mistress to limit his choices, to help him make the right choices, isn't it, Frank?" Doreen explained with just a note of contempt.

"Yes, Mistress," I, of course, agreed.

Jane looked puzzled.

"Let me demonstrate," Doreen offered.

"Frank. You may bring a third glass and join your Wife and your Mistress in drinking the chilled, yellow, bubbling champagne. Or, you may beg to slake your thirsty need with the hot, yellow, bubbling piss of the women who now own you. Your choice, slave," Doreen explained.

As I gazed at Doreen, I knew she was offering me a real choice. She expected me to take my time and think through my decision. Accepting the champagne would imply, even for a moment, an equal status with my Wife and my Mistress - a status I neither deserved nor wanted.

On the other hand, Doreen had corrupted me to first accept and then crave the humiliation of drinking her pee. It was one of many ways to show my complete devotion to her. The circumstances of my indoctrination to worshipping her pee - laying on the shower floor enthralled by Doreen's spread legs, labia pulled apart by her large, old, bony hands pissing into my gasping mouth and showering my face and body with her fluid; savoring each drop of her golden liquid while cleaning her full, rich labial lips as she sat queen like on her toilet throne; or sipping from a fluted glass at dinner, a reminder of my proper place in her world - were all associated with my deepest sexual excitement for my Mistress.

I desperately wanted to taste the humiliating pleasure of Doreen's pee again. But, it would not be her pee alone I would taste and consume - but Jane's also!

Was I ready to surrender myself to my Wife in the same way I had repeatedly surrendered myself to my Mistress?

Doreen obviously wanted me to humiliate myself before and to my wife - why else her choice to me?

But did Jane want this?

I shifted my gaze to her. While I had debated my choice silently, Jane had finished processing the situation and my dilemma. The hungry anticipation on her face of the decision I had to make left no doubt which drink she wanted me to choose.

That look ended all doubt in my fevered, submissive mind.

"Please my Mistress and my Wife, allow me to quench my thirst for both of you with your pee," I earnestly begged.

Doreen and Jane exchanged a knowing glance and leeringly smiled as they spoke in unison, "Bring us the champagne and TWO glasses!"

As I turned to crawl to the kitchen and fetch the bubbly libation for the two old dommes who ruled my life, Jane laughingly called out, "You can walk, Frank."

My body ached as I rose to my full 5'9" height, reminding me of my age and the rigors of the celebration these two beautiful old women had put me through.

Returning with a silver bucket filled with ice and the open bottle of champagne as well as the two clean glasses, I knelt before my Mistress and my Wife.

They clinked glasses and wished me a 'Happy Birthday' before draining their flutes of the yellow, bubbly liquid directing me to remove the bucket and glasses outside the shower.

I did as directed and crawled back into the shower.

Doreen rose, closed the shower door and ostentatiously closed the floor drain. As she bent to the task I couldn't help but admire her firm, muscled tone and the massive tits which hung invitingly from her chest.

She straightened and directed me to lay on my back on the cold tile floor.

Straightening, Doreen extended her hand in invitation for Jane to stand. Doreen straddled my face, Jane straddled my hips - my already well used cock stiffening at the sight and anticipating the pissy humiliation to come.

"I always allow my slaves to cum when participating in water sports," Doreen instructed Jane. "It reinforces the sexual nature of these unnatural acts and the fact that they are powerless to resist even the most deviant behavior as long as I wish it."

Jane nodded facing Doreen over my prostrate body intensely absorbing Doreen's nuggets of dominant wisdom.

"If a woman is healthy, her urine is healthy. It is sterile and astringent and can be safely touched, consumed and even used as an antiseptic," Doreen continued with a wicked gleam in her eye.

"Frank likes to keep his eyes open, as much as possible, when I piss on him. It produces just a little eye irritation which he willingly endures for the opportunity to view my pussy dipping with urine. It also allows him to position his mouth to catch and swallow as much of my golden water as possible. Isn't that right slave?" Doreen demanded.

"Yes, Mistress!" I answered shamefully.

"Remember Jane, this is for our pleasure, not his," Doreen said. "I always like to play with my pussy before pissing. Kneading the puffy pink folds, juicing up the membranes, sticking one or more fingers deep into my always aching cunt, sometimes even using a 'toy' to increase my stimulation," Doreen continued, her breathing becoming more labored as she indeed began to fondle the folds of her sacred space.

I watched in helpless fascination the astonishing sexuality of my 75 year old mistress. As she pleasured herself, my excitement grew. Though not being permitted to touch my cock, it was again growing.

I heard a low moan from my wife, drawing my eyes to her. She had taken Doreen's advice to heart. Both her hands were busy pulling, pushing and penetrating her clearly wet pussy. I gasped at the sight. My unattended prick grew even harder. My wife's eyes dreamily looked at Doreen, her mistress and mentor, and then down with contempt and triumph at the man she had married.

As if on que, both women began to lower their pussies to my waiting body - Doreen's now familiar folds hovering tantalizingly over my face and eager, open mouth, Jane's just inches from my desperate needy cock.

They dropped the last inches simultaneously and with force. Doreen spreading her used pink vaginal lips to cover my entire face, Jane directing my hard dick pelvic bone deep in one, capturing motion.

They began to fuck me, fore and aft, face and cock, with vigor. They used their weight to pin me, hopelessly and gladly, beneath their pinioning pussies.

Doreen moaned in joy as her viscous cum and hot tangy piss smeared my face. I gulped as much of this heavenly dominant soup as I could, swallowing repeatedly, unable to breath, her goo clogging my nostrils as well as my mouth, dribbling endlessly into my hair and ears.

"CUM!" I heard my wife command as she poured her hot piss and slippery cum on my enslaved cock. It responded in an exhausted eruption of my own cum deep into my wife's vagina.

Jane prolonged her ecstasy by pounding her sensitive cunt hard on my small, but still remarkably hard cock, bruising my drained balls mercilessly in the process.

Doreen prolonged her pleasure by scraping her pelvis on my willing, servile face, emptying her bladder completely as she forced my tongue to service her ass and clit.

Doreen ended first, slowly rising to release my trapped face from her pussy's heavenly embrace. I hungrily gulped air even as I worked to capture every drop of my mistress's combined fluids to slake my unquenchable submissive thirst.

Doreen slipped along the shower seat, placing herself comfortably opposite my pelvis.

Jane abruptly arose, closing her cunt with her hands as she moved up my chest to position her pussy over my smeared, reddened face. She released her hold and spread her pussy lips as she plopped with purpose on my open, waiting mouth. The combined goo of her cum and pee and my semen squirted into my mouth, quickly filling it.

Jane clearly had not emptied her bladder completely as she had fucked my cock. Now she did. As wet darkness descended once again on my abused face, I swallowed quickly and opened my mouth in grateful thanksgiving as my wife deposited another load.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her pussy even more tightly to my face. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't see. But I could taste and smell and swallow. I did - in complete, helpless submission to my wife, crying in gratitude as she completed yet another orgasm using her full, voluptuous weight to scrape her cunt on my worshipping face.

She ended with a slow, satisfied moan and climbed wearily to the shower bench, hugging and being hugged by Doreen, our mistress.

Gulping for air, recovering from my sex sated stupor, I began to notice two new sensations. The first was a gentle prodding and playing with my used up, soft cock and empty, aching balls by Doreen's foot. The second were multiple pinpricks of pain on my back, ass and legs as the urine I had failed to swallow pooled at the base of the shower and began to bathe my birthday wounds.

I tried to rise from the floor, or even turn to relieve the discomfort, but Doreen - knowing, wicked smile on her lovely, lined face - pinned me - her foot holding my vulnerable penis and testes in place.

The pain was becoming more widespread and intense. I pleaded with Doreen with my eyes and finally petitioned her, "Please, mistress, let me bathe both of you."

My request resonated the my mistress and she relented. Releasing my drained and exhausted manhood, I opened the drain, ran a gentle warm shower and lovingly bathed the two old voluptuous beauties, toweling them dry in devotion.

"Clean up yourself, here and my playroom. Your wife and I are going to complete a special birthday dinner for you," Doreen said as she and my wife left the bathroom.

I did as directed.

**************************************************

After I finished my chores, I dressed in loose shorts and shirt. Entering the kitchen, I saw Doreen seated at her usual spot at the head of the table. Jane was at her right hand and a place was set for me at her left. As I sat, at my mistress's direction, I noticed both she and my wife were dressed as I was - loose shorts and shirt. It was apparent no undergarments were being worn by either of these curvacious mature beauties, their enormous tits sagging slightly but provacatively.

The sight would have usually induced an immediate positive response from my penis. But, alas, the previous ministrations of my mistress and wife had left me sexually exhausted, so my rod remained flaccid.

"We seemed to have tired the old man out," Doreen shared a laugh at my condition with Jane.

"It seems a perfect time to give him his birthday present," Jane offered.

"Indeed," Doreen confirmed.

It was then that I first noticed the wooden box, wrapped in a red bow, in the center of the table.

"Open your birthday present, Frank," Jane said calmly.

My hands visibly shook in mixed anticipation and fear as I opened the elegant wood box. Inside, nestled in molded felt was a brushed stainless steel cock cage and multiple matching rings.

I gasped and looked quickly at my wife. Her expression of dominant triumph was chilling and exciting in equal measure.

"You've often said you wished to be a chastised, cuckolded, sex slave husband haven't you, Frank?" my mistress asked pointedly.

"Yes, Mistress," I responded in acknowledgment.

"Well, that is our birthday present to you - your manhood caged for our pleasure, controlled by us for the rest of your life," Doreen grinned in satisfaction.

"Let's see if your birthday present fits," Jane enthused taking it from the box and holding it in front of her. "Stand up," she commanded brusquely.

I did.

My wife began the task of capturing my cock in its new home - a hard metal cage - affixing the the matching rings at its base and around the base of my scrotum. It was like some complex 3D puzzle. Jane connected all the parts deftly - she had practiced! The metal was cold on my deflated dick and drained testes.

When the last piece of my penile prison clicked into place, Doreen offered Jane a small brass lock, to complete my capture.

Jane looked at me in smug satisfaction and asked, "Frank. Do you want to be our slave. Forever?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" I answered with all the sincerity of my tortured soul.

"You are now ours," Jane stated as she snapped the lock in place.

"Thank you," I answered.

Jane then turned to Doreen and offered, "Mistress Doreen, I am offering myself and my husband to you as slaves. Will you accept us as your sex slaves?"

The look on Doreen's lovely lined face showed that this tribute and offering from Jane was not expected.

Doreen smiled and said, "I gratefully accept your submission. You are both now mine."

"Thank you, Mistress!" Jane and I said together.

"Tomorrow, my slave children, you will welcome to your home your Aunt Doreen, who is planning an extended stay," Doreen laughed heartily.

"Let's eat," our Mistress suggested.

We did.

12