Mistress Edna Pt. 03

Story Info
Cruel Mistress Edna destroys her ashtray slaves cock.
1.9k words
4.04
2k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Edna's alarm clock would chime at 8 am every morning. The butler slave would be ready by that time with a tray of tea, orange juice and a croissant.

Upon awakening Mistress Edna would open the box of cigarettes on her bedside table, take out a Dunhill 100, place it in her cigarette holder and light her self a cigarette.

Mistress Edna would then glance down at ashtray slave who would be ready, kneeling by the side of the bed, his mouth open and tongue out stretched and his eyes closed. The ashtray slave had spent the night curled up under Mistress bed. Naked apart from a collar around his scrotum that was chained to a bed post, the ashtray slave was trained to be awake and in place before Mistress wakes up. If he was not ready by the time Mistress rises then he would be in serious trouble.

As Mistress glanced down at her slave she began to think of sadistic and painful things she could do to the slave today. Since retiring from her business Mistress had plenty of time and energy to dedicate herself to tormenting and torturing her slaves.

All Ladies would feel great pleasure when inflicting pain on males. It was their nature. Ladies were designed that way by the Great Goddess. Towards males, Ladies were heartless and without mercy. Ladies thought nothing of causing agony to a slave and the sounds of screaming and pleading only encouraged Ladies to increase the torture and often or not the experience would bring the Lady to an orgasm.

Mistress Edna took a long drag of her cigarette and then tapped the ash into the wide open mouth of her slave. The ash fell right into the slaves mouth to the back of his throat. This caused him quite some agitation. He could not swallow it, he was yet to receive the order. The slave had to fight with all his might, the urge to gag or swallow to clear his throat. If he moved, swallowed or closed his mouth without an order then he would be punished. He was petrified and began to shake with nerves.

Mistress observed this with a cold gaze and took another long drag from her cigarette.

"What is the matter slave, are you having some difficulty?"

As Mistress said this a small smile appeared on her face and she again blew a stream of smoke into his face. Having his head back in such a position, Mistresses smoke blew right into his nostrils and caused even more irritation.

He couldn't hold it any longer, he couldn't stop his body from reacting to the ash stuck in the back of his throat and he gagged and his mouth closed and his head moved forward. He started coughing, he felt like he was going to wretch. It was all too much. No matter how highly trained a slave was, sometimes the body would have to react in a certain way.

He managed to swallow down the ash and he, now with tears in his eyes, returned to ashtray position, head back and mouth wide open.

Mistress had observed this with a stern glare but had said nothing. She rang the bell to summon her butler. He came quickly and entering the room he bowed his head to the floor and looking up he asked, "Yes Mistress?"

Butler was the only one who was allowed to look up at the face of Mistress Edna. He Now looked at her attractive but stern looking face and he knew that someone was in trouble. He made a quick mental prayer that is wouldn't be him.

"This, little pathetic slave thinks that it is ok to disturb his Mistress and her morning smoke,"

"What do you think we should do to him butler?"

Now there was a question. Of cause the bulter felt compassion for his fellow slave, but he also knew that if he said a punishment that was too lenient then Mistress may turn on him instead.

"Fifty lashes of your bullwhip Mistress!" The Butler exclaimed.

The ashtrays heart sank to hear this and he felt his ball sack shrink in fear.

"Yes butler, a good idea. Have him prepared. I will deal with him later."

The butler went to take the ashtray slave away but then Mistress said "Wait, i haven't finished my cigarette yet."

"Give me your hand slave," Mistress ordered, the taking his upraised palm she held his fingers and slowly and deliberately stubbed the cigarette out on his palm. A few slow stubbs and it was out and the slave clenched his teeth in pain and tried his best not to move.

"Now lick that up!" Mistress commanded.

He licked it up, his saliva somewhat cooling the painful burn on his palm and then he was unlocked form his ball shackles and then dragged away by the butler to be shackled to the whipping post in the garden.

Mistress nonchantly finished her drinks and croissant and read some of the morning paper. She then went to the bathroom and took a shower and returning to her bedroom, wrapped in a towl, strode to her large walk in wardrobe. Letting go of the towel she opened up the doors and stood there deciding what to wear. Inside the wardrobe was a tall cage, tall so a slave could stand in there but not sit or lie down. Inside the cage was Mistresses pleasure slave. He was trained to be able to sleep by leaning on the cage but he also by now had been awake since just before his Mistress had woke and was now staring at the floor as was normal. Mistress looked down at his large member and lust stared in her heart. She stood their naked and ordered him to look up at her. When he did then Mistress noticed a little reaction in his cock as it began to swell a little. This pleased Mistress..

Mistress Edna walked amongst her cloths picking some items. As she passed the slaves cage she brushed her hand against his cock. The cage was so narrow that his cock was already pressed against the bars. As he began to get an erection his cock jutted right out of the cage. Mistress picked some other items of clothing and then returned to the cage. Mistress gently grasped his cock and started to rub and stroke the shaft. The slaves cock bulged to its full size. Large and thick his cock measured nine inches when erect. Mistress delighted in the feel of the slaves throbbing cock and carried on stroking, sometimes also caressing his shaven balls.

Mistress Edna was now becoming quite hot and moist herself but composing herself she gave a strong last tug of his throbbing member and turned away and closed the doors of the wardrobe. Mistress would return to her pleasure slave as soon as she had finished dealing with the impudent ashtray slave.

Mistress Edna had picked out her favourite black leather jodhpurs, a cream silk blouse, leather underwear and a pair of knee length black leather boots with a lethal six inch high heels. The weather was warm so there was no need to wear a jacket but Mistress did grab her favourite black leather whipping gloves on the way down the stairs.

Outside was waiting the butler. He was holding a tray that had an ashtray, a lighter, a cigarette holder and a glass of juice upon it. Over his arms two bullwhips were balanced. One a long nine foot kangaroo hide bull whip and the other a six foot single tail whip. Both were Mistresses favourite whips and both were lethal, especially in the capable hands of Mistress Edna.

Mistress Edna took the longer of the two and striding towards the spreadeagled ashtray slave, flicked the whip through the air several times, making the whip crack meniglecy.

"You know what to do slave don't you hmm? Count and thank your Mistress. Any discrepancy and we will start again. Do you hear me?!"

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress." answered the slave.

Mistress Edna did not waste time. Getting into position she flicked the whip back and then launched it at the slave. With a loud crack the whip struck the slave and wrapped itself around his chest. The impact took the slaves breath away and with gasp he said "One Mistress. Thank you Mistress!"

By the time the slave had finished thanking his Mistress, Mistress Edna sent the whip again loudly cracking against the slaves back, the end again wrapping itself around the front. The slave gasped and thanked his Mistress and again the whip was sent out, this time though Mistress used more force and aimed a bit lower. The whip struck his buttocks and the tail wrapped itself around struck the slave on his cock.

The slave let out a scream and squirming in the shackles, counted and thanked his Mistress. Again the whip flayed out and again the whip struck his buttocks and cock.

The slave screamed again and looked down at his cock. It was cut and a line of blood had appeared. He thanked and counted and waited for the next blow.

Mistress took a little time to administer the next strike. It wasn't good to rain to many blows at once, the slaves body would become numb with adrenaline if done so, it was better and more painful to wait a little between strikes.

Mistress let go a couple more lashes, this time they cut across the slaves back and blood appeared there too.

Mistress hung the whip on the butlers waiting arms and lit herself a cigarette. Mistress took a sip of the juice and then strode to the shackled slave. Running a gloved hand across his body at the same time as taking a drag of her cigarette Mistresses hand came to rest on the underside of the slaves cock and gave it a squeeze.

"Oh dear, that looks painful," she exclaimed and then proceeded to stroke the shaft of his cock in her leather gloved hand. Inhaling her cigarette and stroking his now erect member Mistress Edna said, "Mistress is so cruel to her slaves. When is the last time you were miked slave?"

"Six months ago Mistress," replied the slave.

"Oh such a long time for you, your balls must be so full," she said as she caressed his balls and stroked his now rock hard cock.

"I bet you are dying for release aren't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress.." the slave somewhat whimpered.

Mistress took a long drag of her cigarette and blowing the smoke in his face, she said "Too bad" and pressed the burning end to the bell end of his cock. Stubbing the cigarette again and again to various parts of his cock she laughed as the slave screamed. Walking back to the waiting bulter she shouted, "Now where were we slave, how many lashes have you counted?"

"Six Mistress.."he whimpered, hoping that his memory was serving him correctly.

"SEVEN Mistress," He screamed as Mistress Edna let the whip fly, again wrapping itself around his buttocks a the tail cutting into his cock. "Thank you Mistress," He whimpered and sobbed. It seemed that Mistress was hell bent on destroying the ashtray slaves cock, after all he didn't need it, its only use was for peeing anyway.

Laughing at the slaves misery Mistress again struck the whip in the same spot and this time the tail nearly sliced the slaves cock right off. Blood poured from his now destroyed member and he cried as he counted eight and thanked his Mistress.

"Oh dear, only eight lashes and slave is in such a state already. How will he be after forty two more lashes, hahaha?" Mistress laughed to herself.

"Bring my pleasure slave butler," Mistress commanded. " all this pain is giving me so much pleasure..."